Everything and Nothing All OTT Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']It's freezing outside :cold:[/quote]

I know. :cold:

I don't have any heat in my house, so all I had was a little space heater to try and warm me up after I took a shower. It was HORRIBLE.

[quote name='Maklershed']Overall we didn't get too much here. I think maybe 3 inches at the most. Just enough to bury the grass basically.[/quote]
It's still snowing here. Haven't been outside yet but it looks like a couple of inches.

[quote name='munch']It's freezing outside :cold:[/quote]

Yeah its in the 20s here. From Wednesday to around next Monday the high temperature for the day is predicted to be in the teens.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was Rocko that said it, this would definitely be in my sig right now:

[quote name='Rocko']I don't find anal penetration sexually stimulating[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']I know. :cold:

I don't have any heat in my house, so all I had was a little space heater to try and warm me up after I took a shower. It was HORRIBLE.[/QUOTE]

amishfiremantle.jpg

[quote name='lordwow']
amishfiremantle.jpg
[/quote]

That commercial airs during every commercial break on Fox Philadelphia. It's almost as stupid as the commercials for Snuggies.

Whoa @ how noir my mom is.

"Have you ever heard that expression, 'Life sucks, and then you die.' Well, it's true!" - My mom

[quote name='seanr1221']What should my MTU settings on my router be? I'm getting a message on the PS3 saying communication might not work.[/QUOTE]

:whee: figured it out.

So we're trying to figure out how to cover all the hickeys on Jonathan's neck because they still haven't told Liz's mom they are dating and they are going over there. I'm trying to get makeup on him for the sheer amusement of doing it.

I should start a thread. How do you cover up a massive amount of hickeys without a turtleneck?

It's the only reason I own two scarfs when I live in Florida.

[quote name='seanr1221']What should my MTU settings on my router be? I'm getting a message on the PS3 saying communication might not work.[/quote]

Disable the media server connection under network settings, it worked for me.

Also, if anyone has a spare Guitar hero world tour (from the $20 microcenter deal - which ends today), I'd gladly pay $30 for a new ps3 version. Thanks in advance. :)

Ya, I would never in a million years send gold to someone and just let them determine how much it's worth and mail me a check.

[quote name='Foo228']Disable the media server connection under network settings, it worked for me.

Also, if anyone has a spare Guitar hero world tour (from the $20 microcenter deal - which ends today), I'd gladly pay $30 for a new ps3 version. Thanks in advance. :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I just changed my MTU settings to 1492 and it worked.

I LOVE the Cash4Gold commercial with the lady at the end and she has NO emotion at all.
"I traded my gold from my previous marriage and got money the very next day."

And the black lady was like "I STOLE MAH SISTA'S NECKLACE AND WENT TO THE BAHAMAS!"

[quote name='lilboo']I LOVE the Cash4Gold commercial with the lady at the end and she has NO emotion at all.
"I traded my gold from my previous marriage and got money the very next day."

And the black lady was like "I STOLE MAH SISTA'S NECKLACE AND WENT TO THE BAHAMAS!"[/quote]

And did you noticed that this lady:

cash4gold.png

Looks a lot like the host. I'm pretty sure it's his mom.

When I was with my ex, before she was technically my girlfriend and while she had boyfriend, she told me that I wasn't allowed to give her hickeys. :shock:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Brak, you should absolutely wear a Fedora.[/QUOTE]
I somewhat frequently wear what is likely the neo-noir equivalent: a hood.

[quote name='Brak']When I was with my ex, before she was technically my girlfriend and while she had boyfriend, she told me that I wasn't allowed to give her hickeys. :shock:[/quote]

Homewrecker!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I should start a thread. How do you cover up a massive amount of hickeys without a turtleneck?

It's the only reason I own two scarfs when I live in Florida.[/QUOTE]

You know, at the end of the day, it will be better to just show up with the hickeys, tell their parents they are together, and be done with it, then try to obviously hide it with make-up, turtlenecks or whatever, and then have to suffer both telling their parents they are together along with ridicule for pathetically trying to hide it.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Good luck to ya, strummer.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I've got two scheduled appointments today. Hope one of them works out. Then I get to go back to studying for my third bar exam - UGH. I hate that Ohio won't just accept that Indiana and Illinois both believe I'm a decent lawyer, and instead require me to take a three day test for the third time.

[quote name='strummerbs']You know, at the end of the day, it will be better to just show up with the hickeys, tell their parents they are together, and be done with it, then try to obviously hide it with make-up, turtlenecks or whatever, and then have to suffer both telling their parents they are together along with ridicule for pathetically trying to hide it.[/QUOTE]

...?

[quote name='strummerbs']Thanks. I've got two scheduled appointments today. Hope one of them works out. Then I get to go back to studying for my third bar exam - UGH. I hate that Ohio won't just accept that Indiana and Illinois both believe I'm a decent lawyer, and instead require me to take a three day test for the third time.[/QUOTE]

Are you moving to Ohio? Which part?

[quote name='lordwow']Brak, were you the private investigator trying to find out if her bf was cheating on her?[/QUOTE]
I actually did find out that he was... so, yeah.

... let me just put these shades on real quick...

:cool:

I guess you could say that.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Are you moving to Ohio? Which part?[/QUOTE]

I'm in Ohio, Cleveland area. Moved here in June for my new job, but I haven't been able to actually practice law, because I haven't taken the bar yet, and I was too late to take the July one. They only offer it twice a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back