Fable II - Gen Discussion & Info

it says 1 of 5 so is it just the chicken suit, the tattoo and hero doll, and the nasty expression book and pink dye? Also how do you kick the chickens for 1k gold? I have seen nothing about chicken kicking.

[quote name='sendme']it says 1 of 5 so is it just the chicken suit, the tattoo and hero doll, and the nasty expression book and pink dye? Also how do you kick the chickens for 1k gold? I have seen nothing about chicken kicking.[/quote]

Mouse over to the barrel at the left hand side. You'll see some options pop up, and the second one is "Chicken Kickin".

u can get everything u just gotta play 3 times(good evil and neutral)

if u did that and got the items it said u got everything

The chicken game confused the fuck out of me at first (and it was lagging a little on this laptop), but eventually I got it and ended up with all the prizes.

I got the suit and the expression book. The easiest way to do the Chicken game is aim for the beehive. You'll often hit the spears which are worth more then the horse.

[quote name='The 7th Number']Where is this game? I clicked a link back a couple pages and all i got was some story that let me choose which path to take.[/quote]
Start the game/path slideshow thing and there should be a barrel at the bottom left. Mouse over and the middle option is the chicken game.

[quote name='Nelo Ice']u can get everything u just gotta play 3 times(good evil and neutral)

if u did that and got the items it said u got everything[/QUOTE]

Where does it say you got everything? I've picked up everything listed (other than the 1k gold) and it doesn't say it got it all.

Added the chicken suit and nasty something for the evil ending. Yea once you redeem the item on the page you then get another page where you log in then it'll tell you success.

Huh... it seems that the Chicken Kickin' prize was lowered to 500.

It *was* 1000 yesterday, right?

maybe you can play the chicken game more then once and it lowers every time you win gold?

EDIT: Seems to be down. Also I thought I read something about 5 times and 500 gold. To bad their is not a way to see what all they show you have won on your account to make sure you actually have all that you think you have. I have a feeling that some of us wont get all that we think we are to get.

Hehe once I figured out what action in the game earned the most points it was easier than I was making it. I'm now Lord of the Yard Birds! lol, yah 500g

Yeah, they made the Chicken Kicken' game easier by making the limit 500 gold now. I refreshed whenever I won and the SUCCESS! came up like 15 times. Not sure if I got like 15000 gold or what.

So I went to blockbuster this morning looking for used games to buy and the clerk there was opening a box of FABLE 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed like a little girl!

[quote name='007']Huh... it seems that the Chicken Kickin' prize was lowered to 500.

It *was* 1000 yesterday, right?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, I got 500 yesterday.

Amazon has put my Fable II order into the shipping queue.

edit: correction, it just shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gunm']Amazon has put my Fable II order into the shipping queue.

edit: correction, it just shipped.[/quote]
What shipping do you have, and where is it going? My copy of the LE hasn't done anything yet, but I have Release Date Delivery, so I guess it probably won't move til tomorrow.

Well, this sucks. I keep winning the chicken game but everytime I try and get the gold, the page comes up blank with just a poster looking thing on the wall with no writing on it.

Try opening another tab with xbox.com...sign on to your profile, keep that tab active, go to the Fable II game, when you finish, it should note that you're logged on to your profile and it should just come up with a page that says, you're prize will be available as soon as you start your Fable II adventure...or something to that effect.

Not sure if master chief armor was worth keeping the LE personally. Lets hope the rest of the bundled DLC makes up for that extra $10.

[quote name='gunm']Amazon has put my Fable II order into the shipping queue.

edit: correction, it just shipped.[/quote]

Amazon has a shipping queue?!

So I tried those mini games and the show on the website and after I get the redeem or get gold, click it, I get a page where it loads up and there is a blank brown paper in the Fable 2 frame, and below it is just the link back to the Fable 2 game page on xbox.com. So did I do it right since I was logged in before I started doing all those things, or did it get screwed up for me

[quote name='YodaEXE']What shipping do you have, and where is it going? My copy of the LE hasn't done anything yet, but I have Release Date Delivery, so I guess it probably won't move til tomorrow.[/quote]

I have regular old free "standard" shipping to Hawaii.

The last pre-order game they shipped to me got to me exactly on release day, so I'm hopeful that will be the case again. Amazon's been on the stick shipping-wise for me lately.

[quote name='dabebop']So I tried those mini games and the show on the website and after I get the redeem or get gold, click it, I get a page where it loads up and there is a blank brown paper in the Fable 2 frame, and below it is just the link back to the Fable 2 game page on xbox.com. So did I do it right since I was logged in before I started doing all those things, or did it get screwed up for me[/quote]

Hard to say...I got greeted by a confirmation page. Did you try it in FireFox and IE?

Anyone know if the Chief costume will be available as DLC at some point or strictly for people who buy the LE for a really long time?

I might return my copy of Brothers in Arms for the LE of this next week

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Anyone know if the Chief costume will be available as DLC at some point or strictly for people who buy the LE for a really long time?

I might return my copy of Brothers in Arms for the LE of this next week[/quote]
I'm sure that it'll come out as DLC eventually, but I wouldn't expect it to be available for quite a while, or else people who bought the LE might get kinda pissed.

Not sure if anyone will care, but Best Buy has a link up for the Fable 2 soundtrack. I'm still a sucker for the hard copy soundtracks, so I'll probably buy this instead of buying it digitally off of sumthingdigital.com.

Freaking excited for this game!

Supposed to be, but you know how some stores are. I even have a PS3 friend playing Bioshock right now. I also had one that got SCIV and Madden 09 early too.

[quote name='KingBroly']Supposed to be, but you know how some stores are. I even have a PS3 friend playing Bioshock right now. I also had one that got SCIV and Madden 09 early too.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I got SCIV a full week ahead of street date myself at Radio Shack.

[quote name='Monsta Mack']Yeah I got SCIV a full week ahead of street date myself at Radio Shack.[/quote]

I managed to get Brawl ahead of the street date myself. I was sure happy about that one. :D

I heard you can kill EVERYONE in this game. Interesting if true.

[quote name='Moxio']People are posting like the first 30 mins. It's definitely improved. Feels a bit different though.[/quote]

Where can I see this at?

[quote name='Moxio']People are posting like the first 30 mins. It's definitely improved. Feels a bit different though.[/QUOTE]

How so?

Also, on a side note, how the hell is there not at least one review out for it yet?

I dunno, I saw it on Youtube. Quality wasn't super high (as expected), but you could definitely enjoy the scenery and whatnot.

It truly is a sequel: looks like everything has been upgraded.

[quote name='Autumn Star']How so?

Also, on a side note, how the hell is there not at least one review out for it yet?[/quote]

i dont think the publishers (review publishers that is) are allowed to release certain content until the game is officially released

Woo, got a shipping confirmation from Amazon today and I did not go for the launch day shipping! Yea I got my OXM and didn't want to read the review but I totally read the Fallout 3 one.>

bread's done
Back