Free 2000 Wii Points Card

[quote name='Rig']True finally got my money back to me.

Guess there was a bit of hassle, but all (eventually) went well.

Hope that second card gets here soon.[/quote]

I had the exact same problems you did. I called last Friday afternoon and I'm still waiting for my refund.

I got an e-mail awhile ago confirming that their gonna send out the wii card but no shipping confirmation yet.. am i definetly gonna recieve the card?

I sent them an email about it. A friend of mine did the same offer a few hours after I did it and they sent him an email saying it had already been shipped.

Probably getting overloaded from the X-mas season but that makes no sense.

[quote name='AnthonySC430']I got an e-mail awhile ago confirming that their gonna send out the wii card but no shipping confirmation yet.. am i definetly gonna recieve the card?[/quote]

Same here, buddy; I got the email like 11 days now. I am getting worried if they canceled it withotu telling me. Can anyone else confirm this? There are 2 emails right??

[quote name='62t']already did the x360 offer, should i sign up for a new ccount at true.com?[/QUOTE]

I did, and I used the same card and address

Got an email back, they said they've confirmed that they did get TRUE.com's confirmation that I signed up but no reason as to why it hasn't been shipped aside from short supply. My friend got his confirmation email after I did and he has his shipped.

I signed up for the free Wii points offer on December 10th and canceled the True.com trial on December 16th. I have yet to receive any updates from letsplaywii.com regarding my participation. I've e-mailed them 2 times so far and they have not responded either time. I want my damn Wii points!

[quote name='Schwowsers']I signed up for the free Wii points offer on December 10th and canceled the True.com trial on December 16th. I have yet to receive any updates from letsplaywii.com regarding my participation. I've e-mailed them 2 times so far and they have not responded either time. I want my damn Wii points![/quote]

Same here, except change the 10th to the 12th, and the 16th to the 15th. And that is exactly what's been going on for myself.

[quote name='Schwowsers']I signed up for the free Wii points offer on December 10th and canceled the True.com trial on December 16th. I have yet to receive any updates from letsplaywii.com regarding my participation. I've e-mailed them 2 times so far and they have not responded either time. I want my damn Wii points![/quote]
same situation, I guess they either ran out or something legal musta closed them.

I'm going to go and say they aren't sending out any more cards. My friend managed to get his shipped but I've heard nothing as of yet. Come Tuesday I haven't been shipped mine I'll send off another email and see what they say.

[quote name='Schwowsers']I signed up for the free Wii points offer on December 10th and canceled the True.com trial on December 16th. I have yet to receive any updates from letsplaywii.com regarding my participation. I've e-mailed them 2 times so far and they have not responded either time. I want my damn Wii points![/QUOTE]

Ok well I got a response from Letsplaywii.com and I feel like such a dumb ass. They did in fact send me my confirmation. I usually sign up for these things with a spammable e-mail address, but I apparently signed up for this one using one of my real e-mail addresses and forgot. Looks like I should be getting my card soon.

110 years old looking for a 110 years old thank that will cause a prob = P If that doesn't send a message of not intrested i dont know what would. = P

notintrested should be a good enough screen name = P

Got my confirmation a while ago but I haven't received the card yet. oh well, I'll be out of the country for the next 2 weeks, so hopefully it'll arrive at some point.

Would be great if they stuck to their "first come first serve" ideology. They got free money from True and I haven't gotten any emails saying my card has been shipped.

What a sham.

I just got a reply from them and this is what they said..

Thanks for contacting us about this. I am aware that we have not been
able to send the Wii Points out as quickly as we'd like to.
Unfortunately the holiday season wiped out the entire U.S. supply of
Wii Point cards. We have spoken with every American distributor of
Nintendo products and we're doing everything we can to get restocked.
You'll definately be getting the points card from us, and now that
Christmas has passed we're hoping to be able to get it out very
shortly.

Now to play the waiting game.

That's for posting that message, I was just coming in here to see if I should be expecting a delay (got initial confirmation on the 17th).

if anyone without a Wii got a card and wants to make a quick $15 Paypal by firing me the code for their points, let me know. My current 1200 points sure as hell won't last very long with the games coming out. PM me if you want :)

just got my card today. bought super mario bros already and waiting for mario kart 64, super smash bros & ocarina of time :)

They've ignored 2 days worth of emails and shipped out at least 3 others cards after they said I was in line. This ticks me off a great deal. Gotta love their stipulation that they aren't guarenteeing to even send you a card.

Free is free and only cost me some of my privacy.

Got my confimartion email on thursday, now waiting fo rthe actual card. Gotta give them props for giving out a $20.00 value just like that.

Hello ______,

Your Wii Points Card has been shipped Today, you can
expect to recieve it in the mail in just a few days.

If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email.

Cheers,
~The LetsPlayWii.com Staff

Are the steps:

1.)Sign up through Let'sPlayWii.com
2.)Sign up for True.com w/credit card
3.)Wait for confirmation email from LPW.com
4.)Cancel once you get the above email
5.)Wait for card?

cancelled. That seemed to easy... That worries me a bit.

it was a little ackward cancelling with the screen name notintrested

she asked why I said haven't had the chance to use it and don't see having them time.

I was thinking of saying my wife doesn't like me dating...

I got a message today (I didnt email them)

We just wanted to know that we acknowledge the delay in shipping here and we are doing everything
we can to correct it. The Wii Point cards were a high demand item, and with the holiday season
ran the supply out. We've talked to every distributor in the United States about availability,
and what we've found is that none of them have any and they don't know until about a week before
a shipment arrives to them how many they will receive. We're going to keep calling them for status
updates every day.

We want to assure you that we will be sending out your Wii Points card as soon as we have this
situation resolved.

:jerkoffmotion:

K

I was able to test a theory I had this holiday season.

For christmas, someone gave me a Simon Mall gift card. Basically, any store in the mall I can use the card at because its a full fledged Visa card. So I was wondering if I could use it on the True website...so I filled out the letsplaywii info, went over to true and filled out the CC info on their website and Viola! it worked. I got confirmation from letsplaywii a few days ago and I immediately canceled my true login.

I figure I could do this a few more times...

THE BENEFITS FROM DOING THIS -- is because I had tried this the first time on one of my credit cards around Christmas time. guess what, True didnt cancel my account even though they were supposed to and I was charged 50 bucks...in the meantime, I was out a fifty and they were making interest off my money for about 2.5 weeks before it finally was credited back to me.

[quote name='nnthomas']I got a message today (I didnt email them)

:jerkoffmotion:

K[/quote]

I got that same email today and I too had not emailed them.

I'm doing this too, but gonna feel like an ass on the phone when I cancel it in a few days. Talk about awkward "yeah can you cancel my account? I'm getting my 20 bucks and don't need my fake sign up on your site anymore"

[quote name='Vortextk']I'm doing this too, but gonna feel like an ass on the phone when I cancel it in a few days. Talk about awkward "yeah can you cancel my account? I'm getting my 20 bucks and don't need my fake sign up on your site anymore"[/QUOTE]

It's not awkward at all, unless you have not so good social skills. Just act like someone who wanted to try it, but felt that online dating wasn't for them.

Someone should go "I messaged someone and found out that it was my sister"

Just be prepared to wait a while, many of us are already in their backlog due to the shortage of Wii Points Cards.

Thanks, Jesus!

so i emailed them and they didn't even email me back yet... i'm wondering if anyone got their wii card by using the same credit card for signing up for the 360 card...

[quote name='born2win413']so i emailed them and they didn't even email me back yet... i'm wondering if anyone got their wii card by using the same credit card for signing up for the 360 card...[/QUOTE]

I did, and I've gotten both cards.

[quote name='born2win413']so i emailed them and they didn't even email me back yet... i'm wondering if anyone got their wii card by using the same credit card for signing up for the 360 card...[/quote]Took them almost a week to email me back (today), but they haven't disappeared yet.

bread's done
Back