GameFly Used Game Sale: Catherine $15, Deus Ex HR $13, FEAR 3 $10

JamesMc

CAG Newbie
[img-r=1]1372[/img-r]GameFly's monthy used game sale is returns with under $20 prices and free shipping on select titles. GameFly's games come complete with manual, case, and online passes. They are guaranteed and are usually in excellent condition. Out of stock items sometimes return later. Sale ends 2/27.

icongamefly.gif
Sale items

:360: Brink $6.99
:360: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:360: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:360: Gears of War 2 $7.99
:360: L.A. Noire $7.99
:360: Operation Flashpoint: Red River $7.99
:360: Bodycount $8.99
:360: Homefront $8.99
:360: Red Faction: Armageddon $8.99
:360: Tron: Evolution $8.99
:360: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 $9.99
:360: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:360: Crysis 2 $9.99
:360: Dungeon Siege III $9.99
:360: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:360: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:360: James Bond: Blood Stone $9.99
:360: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:360: Dragon Age II $12.99
:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:360: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:360: Catherine $14.99
:360: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood $14.99
:360: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:360: Mortal Kombat $17.99
:360: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3 $19.99

:ps3: Call of Juarez: The Cartel $7.99
:ps3: Duke Nukem Forever $7.99
:ps3: F.E.A.R. 3 $9.99
:ps3: Hunted: The Demon's Forge $9.99
:ps3: Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole... $9.99
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior $9.99
:ps3: Transformers: Dark of the Moon $9.99
:ps3: Crysis 2 $12.99
:ps3: Deus Ex: Human Revolution $12.99
:ps3: El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron $12.99
:ps3: FIFA Soccer 11 $12.99
:ps3: Catherine $14.99
:ps3: No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise $14.99
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs $14.99
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine $14.99
:ps3: Infamous 2 $17.99
:ps3: Record of Agarest War Zero $17.99
:ps3: Sengoku BASARA Samurai Heroes $17.99

:wii: Thor: God of Thunder $6.99
:wii: Green Lantern: Rise of the Manhunters $7.99
:wii: Nicktoons MLB $7.99
:wii: Tron: Evolution - Battle Grids $8.99
:wii: Captain America: Super Soldier $9.99
:wii: Karaoke Revolution Glee $9.99
:wii: Rio $9.99
:wii: LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues $9.99
:wii: Cars 2 $12.99
:wii: Family Feud 2010 Edition $12.99
:wii: New Carnival Games $12.99
:wii: X-Men: Destiny $12.99
:wii: Bit.Trip Complete $14.99
:wii: Phineas and Ferb: Across the Second... $14.99
:wii: Wipeout $14.99
:wii: Kirby's Epic Yarn $17.99
:wii: Just Dance Summer Party $17.99
:wii: Mario Sports Mix $19.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blindinglights']Space Marine still being available for both systems gives me hope that it will drop even further.

It seems like every time I buy a $14.99 game from GameFly, it's $9.99 a month or two later.[/QUOTE]

That's the same thing that happened with No More Heroes. It went down to $9.99 after it sold out at $14.99 the following month. I'm waiting for a few games to hit that price point.

Never had a chance to grab Catherine. :( First day of sale, I had class all day, and I must have missed their restock.

[quote name='jaems']Never had a chance to grab Catherine. :( First day of sale, I had class all day, and I must have missed their restock.[/QUOTE]

I think the PS3 version sold out about an hour or so after this post went up, which was before the email was even sent out. Xbox went OOS shortly after that.

Damn I went back and picked up two more games..Dungeon Siege III and Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon. Curse you gamefly for taking all my money!!!! :D

[quote name='tylerh1701']I think the PS3 version sold out about an hour or so after this post went up, which was before the email was even sent out. Xbox went OOS shortly after that.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That's unfortunate (only have a PS3). Looks like I never had a chance anyway. :lol:

Captain America for 360 is back if you were wanting it, so is Penguins of Madagascar for PS3....both restocked and good luck....myself already got both and 5 other games from the sale....err sorry backlog know you hate me but had to add more to you:).

[quote name='Why_So_Serious']My brother got one of those gamefly $5 coupons for being a member but doesn't want to use it. He said I could have it but is it tied to his account?[/QUOTE]

Have him buy it on his account and give him the money. Why can't you do that?

[quote name='buffalo']Captain America for 360 is back if you were wanting it, so is Penguins of Madagascar for PS3....[/QUOTE]

Is Penguins of Madagascar any good?

captain america is 9.99 for xbox and 14.99 for ps3 maybe thats his problem also looks like its sold out agian or is that just me

Yay, Deus Ex came back in stock so i picked up a copy. Hopefully Catherine comes back. If i didn't procrastinate, i could have had one a few days ago. But my dumb ass said "Nah, I'll get it tomorrow. Don't feel like doing checkout now"

just received Deus Ex... Slight imperfecion on the disc (dents on he edge) but I dont think it will affect gameplay...

Slipcover and case complete and in perfect condition....

Hope I get my Deus Ex today so I can play it when I get home. Got ship confirm at 230 this past Tuesday about an hour after I placed my order, but delivery times for GF are quite variable for me.

[quote name='gepet0']Why do I keep checking as if captian america is going to come back in stock. SMH[/QUOTE]

lol your not alone i been checking all the time with no luck who new that game would sell out. i am also wiling to get the ps3 one for 5 more bucks.

[quote name='pastorscott19']You guys who are getting Deus Ex, is the Augmented version or vanilla?[/QUOTE]

vanilla, nice slipcover though.

360 Deus Ex disc arrived in condition below my personal standards. The RMA was just sent to me. At least the refunds are quick as well as the decent shipping times (if ordering 2 or more).

The PS3 version looked good.

Has anyone had any issues trading in Gamefly games at BestBuy? I was curious if those little dents and chips in the edges ever caused BestBuy or even Gamestop to refuse a trade.

highly suggest u quit right there, for the sake of your best buy trade in account.

[quote name='kanamit']Has anyone had any issues trading in Gamefly games at BestBuy? I was curious if those little dents and chips in the edges ever caused BestBuy or even Gamestop to refuse a trade.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure this is a really rare case but I just received 4 games from this sale that I didn't order (in fact I didn't order a single thing, only wanting catherine) The name and address on the shipping slip is correct but the phone # is wrong (it's for CA and I'm in MI). There isn't a way to tell what your account # is, is there? Anyway I just thought I'd throw this out there as I thought it was interesting that it happened at all.

[quote name='kanamit']Has anyone had any issues trading in Gamefly games at BestBuy? I was curious if those little dents and chips in the edges ever caused BestBuy or even Gamestop to refuse a trade.[/QUOTE]
If anything, I would hope that GF gets you the games within a day or two since it seems like every time they do a major used sale the tiv's at BB plummet before you can trade them in.

I've never tried doing the GF to BB trades myself, but I know people who have and ended up nearly stuck with tons of stuff.:whistle2:#

[quote name='benjamouth']X-Men Destiny (360) is $12.99 with free shipping as well, I know the game is meant to be terrible but for $13.........[/QUOTE]
Its not worth it even at that price

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If anything, I would hope that GF gets you the games within a day or two since it seems like every time they do a major used sale the tiv's at BB plummet before you can trade them in.

I've never tried doing the GF to BB trades myself, but I know people who have and ended up nearly stuck with tons of stuff.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I'm not trying to quick flip them, just get some value after I play them. I just dont want to find out later that they wont take any games from Gamefly due to these chips.

[quote name='Nealocus123']Damn, the ones I wanted are OOS.

Captain America and Dungeon Siege III...the hunt continues.[/QUOTE]

DS III is $20 new at Gamestop.

I wish Bit Trip Saga would come back in stock, I'm almost tempted in calling my friend and have him put it on his que and keep it so I can get it.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If anything, I would hope that GF gets you the games within a day or two since it seems like every time they do a major used sale the tiv's at BB plummet before you can trade them in.

I've never tried doing the GF to BB trades myself, but I know people who have and ended up nearly stuck with tons of stuff.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I swear to god BB was on the ball during the Holidays, a few days later and it would drop!!!!

What happened to Gameflys stock. Before the sales went the distance (It impressed the hell out of me)while recently stuff is out of stock day 1. What gives?

It's called the internet. We're not the ONLY deal site out there. Not to mention you have the average consumer to deal with as well probably now. After all, GF has been bombarding the airwaves with tons of 'free trial' commercials again recently. So maybe once they're there they take a look around and check out the store and grab some stuff too.

That's why anymore when you see one of these deals you have to grab it and grab it fast. There's no time to wait and contemplate anymore.

[quote name='technicalstylez']highly suggest u quit right there, for the sake of your best buy trade in account.[/QUOTE]

What? I've never had issues trading in gf games at bb.

bread's done
Back