Gamerush Thread #2 - Trade 2, preorder a game for 29.99 starts 07/19, details inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
New and improved and with less thread crapping (hopefully).

Link to the old thread - http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54806

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Trade-In Deals

Trade in 2 games, preorder any game for 29.99!! (July 19th - ??)

Restrictions and rules below:

[quote name='drfrielgood']Alright, I read the map today and here's some stuff on the new deal:

- As has been said, it starts on July 19th. I cannot remember offhand the date that it ends.

- Trade any 2 games, get any preorder for $29.99. I forgot to check if XBox 360 games are included in the deal, but as most people have already stated, I highly doubt it.

- The two games that are traded in for the deal must retail for at least $7.99 each (preowned price).

- The credit can still be applied towards the $29.99.

[/quote]

Preorder Lists -

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1138684&postcount=723 - GC

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1138694&postcount=724 - DS

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1138704&postcount=725 - PSP

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1138721&postcount=726 - PS2

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1138727&postcount=727 - XBOX

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1147555&postcount=752 - XBOX 360

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Sales Deals

Buy 2 preowned games get 1 free

This works on all preowned games including retro/n64.

Buy 2 preowned get 1 free. Takes off lowest priced title so separate and make sure employee scans your groups and barcode seperate.

Price and selection will vary by location and quantities are limited. Offer not valid on previously rented movies, sale items or in conjunction with any other discount or offer. Discount taken at register and will be applied towards lowest price games(s). Customer responsible for applicable taxes. Limit 2 per title per customer per day. Maximum of 20 Pre-owned games per customer per day.

$4.99 Hip Controller w/ Any new game

Get any of the normally $9.99 HIP controllers for $4.99 w/any new game purchase.

These are okay, though I'd recommend them for kids or for the buddies when they come over.

Clearenced out Accessories

[quote name='Shipwreck']

Hip brand Wavebird rechargeable batteries for $.99 and the SP chargers for $1.99.

Blockbuster's in generally are also clearancing out a lot of their electronics for $1.99. This includes a Memorex Scratch Repair kit, Sony earbuds, 25-packs of CD-R's, etc.

[/quote]

I've also seen a Dreamcast VMU for 1.99.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several PS1 deals

All New PS1 games are $6.99.

Yes, that's right all of 'em.

Buy one new PS1 game, get 1 new PS1 game free.

Valid on NEW PS1 games only. Cannot be combined with preowned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20 % off strategy guides

Buy an in stock game and get it's in stock strategy guide for 20% off the original price.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Pass

Rent unlimited games for a month. You can have one game (or 2 depending on the pass) out at a time and can return it whenever you want and switch it out as many times as you want.

1 out = $14.99 the first month....$19.99 thereafter

2 out = $24.99 the first month...$29.99 thereafter

You must have a credit card/check card to signup. Checkcard must be visa, mc, amex, dc, or diners club. You can also do it by getting a prepaid visa, mc, dc or amex card with at least $1 on it so it will clear the authorization and just pay for it each month (very tedious though). You can cancel at any time. Good on any rental game (gamecube, psp, nds, gba, xbox, ps2).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$0.99 Retro Games

All Dreamcast, Snes, Genesis, and Nes games are $0.99. Games available depend on which store you go to. Games may not be marked as $0.99, but they will ring up that price. Trade in value of all games on these systems is now $0.25.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GAMERUSH WEBSITE

This should have alot of stuff so please just search around the website before asking questions.

"http://www.gamerush.com"

[quote name='Gigamaster89']What are the chances of them having Meteos tomorrow? (for the deal :p)[/QUOTE]

Slim to nil, considering most stores actually shelve the title on the ship date even if they do have them.

[quote name='Gigamaster89']What are the chances of them having Meteos tomorrow? (for the deal :p)[/QUOTE]

Slim to nil, considering most stores don't actually shelve the title on the ship date even if they do have them.

This deal sounds awesome. Unfortunately, there are exactly zero Gamerush store here, in Connecticut.

Does anyone know if the deals (specifically the 30% Nintendo deal) apply at normal blockbuster stores (that carry games, of course)????????

Thanks.

[quote name='Ravenous']Just got a Gamepro today and in there is advertised this:

Trade in as many games to get $35 of credit, buy a new game for $14.99.

I dont know what to think of this damn deal![/QUOTE]

LOL! This is NOT a deal. I wonder what the marketing guys were thinking? Maybe trying to pull a fast one to get people in the store. Anyway, go ahead and consider this a permanent deal, even good at EBgames and Gamestop! Trade in however many games you need till you reach $35 in credit, and OBVIOUSLY a new $50 game will only cost you $15 more. Crazy...

^If it's anything like the other deals that isn't exactly how it will work. It will be trade in whatever games to 35 and then you get a game plus 20 or so in credit left depending on your tax.
[quote name='Ravenous']Just got a Gamepro today and in there is advertised this:

Trade in as many games to get $35 of credit, buy a new game for $14.99.

I dont know what to think of this damn deal![/QUOTE]
Nice. Just got my GamePro today and found the ad too. I think I will go try this out later today.

[quote name='Zennousha']^If it's anything like the other deals that isn't exactly how it will work. It will be trade in whatever games to 35 and then you get a game plus 20 or so in credit left depending on your tax.

Nice. Just got my GamePro today and found the ad too. I think I will go try this out later today.[/QUOTE]

Yep, it's not a bad deal if it works like the past deals. It would basically be like getting $70 in store credit for $35 worth of merchandise. After buying the $50 game, though, you are still left with $25 in store credit. That's not including taxes of course, but that's a pretty good deal still. Do these ads have a coupon to scan? I'm just thinking the local GR's are going to have no idea how to ring this up.

[quote name='Zennousha']^If it's anything like the other deals that isn't exactly how it will work. It will be trade in whatever games to 35 and then you get a game plus 20 or so in credit left depending on your tax.

Nice. Just got my GamePro today and found the ad too. I think I will go try this out later today.[/QUOTE]

Uh. Once again. There is no "deal". Here's the text...

"SUPPORT YOUR HABIT. Never pay full price w/ trade" [Notice that trade refers to trade-in of one game.]

Then in fine print...

"Apply standard trade credit to the purchase of any new game priced $49.99 and get it for as low as $14.99 plus tax. $14.99 value based on a total trade credit of $35... Game Trade Value ranges from $0.25 to $35.00."

Blockbuster basically paid for a full page ad to broadcast to the world the simple math that $50 - $35 = $15. This is NOT a deal where they're knocking the price of the new game to $35 (or any other amount), then applying credit.

[quote name='snowmizer']Uh. Once again. There is no "deal". Here's the text...

"SUPPORT YOUR HABIT. Never pay full price w/ trade" [Notice that trade refers to trade-in of one game.]

Then in fine print...

"Apply standard trade credit to the purchase of any new game priced $49.99 and get it for as low as $14.99 plus tax. $14.99 value based on a total trade credit of $35... Game Trade Value ranges from $0.25 to $35.00."

Blockbuster basically paid for a full page ad to broadcast to the world the simple math that $50 - $35 = $15. This is NOT a deal where they're knocking the price of the new game to $35 (or any other amount), then applying credit.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty funny... I hope I get my gamepro today.

Does anyone know if the PO 5 for 5 is at blockbuster as well?

I was referring to the 30% off nintendo games as the awesome deal.

Does anyone know if this applies at normal blockbuster strores as well as gamerush?????????????

[quote name='Roufuss']I've never bought a new game on release week at Gamerush... when do they usually get in games?

I know from reading this thread it's definately not release day (Tuesday)... does it skew more toward Wednesday or Thursday?[/QUOTE]

You got it... Last week my PS2 Psychonauts was not in until Thursday (or possibly late Weds night). They didn't have it Weds afternoon when I called anyway.

I'm confirmed on my trip to Tucson for this Weds evening. I hope they get Meteos and they get it in early on Weds or I won't get in on that deal :(. I'll stop by tomorrow and see if they even know about the deal and pick up whatever GBA or GC games I might want then - but then hope to get Meteos the next day. In fact, it would be a great game to have during this very trip what with all the airplane travel and lack of computer/game console in Tucson :D.

[quote name='io']You got it... Last week my PS2 Psychonauts was not in until Thursday (or possibly late Weds night). They didn't have it Weds afternoon when I called anyway.

I'm confirmed on my trip to Tucson for the Weds evening. I hope they get Meteos and they get it in early on Weds or I won't get in on that deal :(. I'll stop by tomorrow and see if they even know about the deal and pick up whatever GBA or GC games I might want then - but then hope to get Meteos the next day. In fact, it would be a great game to have during this very trip what with all the airplane travel and lack of computer/game console in Tucson :D.[/QUOTE]

How do we figure it out when it comes?

The local Gamerush is about a 20 minute drive, so driving down and checking is out of the question. I would throw down a preorder tommorrow, but I think you said earlier that they don't call you to pick up your preorders, so that's out too.

If I call them on say, Wednesday Night, will they know what's going on with new games, or just act stupid?

Or is the best bet just to keep driving down to check? Since I know GR only gets in one new copy, at the least, I don't want to miss out.

[quote name='Roufuss']How do we figure it out when it comes?

The local Gamerush is about a 20 minute drive, so driving down and checking is out of the question. I would throw down a preorder tommorrow, but I think you said earlier that they don't call you to pick up your preorders, so that's out too.

If I call them on say, Wednesday Night, will they know what's going on with new games, or just act stupid?

Or is the best bet just to keep driving down to check? Since I know GR only gets in one new copy, at the least, I don't want to miss out.[/QUOTE]

Correct, they will not call (at least at mine they don't - we have had people here occasionally saying they do - but that's a definite YMMV). As for them acting stupid, well obviously that depends on who answers the phone :D. Seriously, though, I have called a few times and I think if the person is more game-oriented and/or deals with the incoming stock they will have a better idea. The regular BB grunt, though, might just glance at the new games area and not see it there (since it is in the back, having just been received).

When I picked up my Psychonauts they had no others sitting out in the locked case or on display in the "top games" section or anything else - they had found my copy in the back. So, really, you need to call until they say they have one in their hands - and that may very well be a few days after they actually get it. If it is a DS game where they might only get one in, then you might want to drive down there and talk to them in person, since they are more likely to check more thoroughly. Just make sure you have some other reason to drive to that part of town - that's what I do, then a worthless GR stop is not a total waste of time :D. (Mine is near a movie theater, a Fry's, the nearest Burger King to check for SW toys, etc).

However, if you do preorder it, even a regular $5 deposit preorder, they *should* hold it for you no matter when it comes in. I wouldn't 100% rely on that, but it is better than trying to catch it when they put it out for sale.

[quote name='io']
However, if you do preorder it, even a regular $5 deposit preorder, they *should* hold it for you no matter when it comes in. I wouldn't 100% rely on that, but it is better than trying to catch it when they put it out for sale.[/QUOTE]

Yea, I think this is what I'll do, just throw down $5 on it tommorrow.

Will they still allow preorders since the game has officially "shipped"?

[quote name='doubledown']So, does anyone know if the 360 console is up for PRE-ORDER yet?[/QUOTE]

I'm sure as soon as it is, someone will post here. Several posters in this thread are on the 'call list' for as soon as GR gets information about the 360.

[quote name='sega_for_life']I was referring to the 30% off nintendo games as the awesome deal.

Does anyone know if this applies at normal blockbuster strores as well as gamerush?????????????[/QUOTE]

Bump for people ignoring you.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Bump for people ignoring you.[/QUOTE]

I don't think people are ignoring him... I just think people don't know.

Those of us with Gamerush's aren't going to go into regular Blockbuster to try the deal, so how / why would anyone of us know?

That poster's best bet is to go into BB tommorrow or Wednesday and ask if any July 4th sales are going on, but more often than not the CSR won't have a clue what's going on.

The people that usually have confirmed that Blockbuster is doing these sales, are the ones that have gone and found out on their own, which is what he'll probably have to do.

It sounds like i'm being a bit of a jackass, but I can't think of any other way to phrase it.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Bump for people ignoring you.[/QUOTE]

That's a rude way to state that.
We don't know. Most of the inside sources have left, stop posting, or have been fired. Be glad that people are sharing information at all. Being rather dickish about it isn't going to make anyone be any more forthcoming.

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't think people are ignoring him... I just think people don't know.

Those of us with Gamerush's aren't going to go into regular Blockbuster to try the deal, so how / why would anyone of us know?

That poster's best bet is to go into BB tommorrow or Wednesday and ask if any July 4th sales are going on, but more often than not the CSR won't have a clue what's going on.

The people that usually have confirmed that Blockbuster is doing these sales, are the ones that have gone and found out on their own, which is what he'll probably have to do.

It sounds like i'm being a bit of a jackass, but I can't think of any other way to phrase it.[/QUOTE]

How funny. We said just about exactly the same thing at just about exactly the same time. :)

Please everyone, be patient. You know that good deals are on the way.
That should be enough :)

It sounds like you get $35 in credit AND get a game for $14.99 from the coupon. It clearly states that you get back your standard trade in credit. I dont think GR would make a coupon that gives you no discount (hope so)

[quote name='Roufuss']I don't think people are ignoring him... I just think people don't know.

[/QUOTE]

I would hope that at some point a BB employee shows up here and starts posting stuff about sales. We've got pretty much every other retailer down. This one could be YMMV too if it ends up working in BB. I tried to do a Buy 2 Get 1 and then guy had no idea about it, and went a few miles away, only to see the sale in effect.

[quote name='chargeup45']I would hope that at some point a BB employee shows up here and starts posting stuff about sales. We've got pretty much every other retailer down. This one could be YMMV too if it ends up working in BB. I tried to do a Buy 2 Get 1 and then guy had no idea about it, and went a few miles away, only to see the sale in effect.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it's extreme YMMV since it will more than likely need a barcode to scan... hell, half the time Gamerush has problems finding the barcodes.

But just because I love the CAG's so much, I'm going to go down there at 10 am when they open (to Gamerush) and find out all the info for us.

[quote name='chargeup45']I would hope that at some point a BB employee shows up here and starts posting stuff about sales. We've got pretty much every other retailer down. This one could be YMMV too if it ends up working in BB. I tried to do a Buy 2 Get 1 and then guy had no idea about it, and went a few miles away, only to see the sale in effect.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't work well. We've had that before. CoryCubed was an awesome source, and he served the site with distinction... but it cost him.

I'd never ask someone to put thier job in peril to get games a couple dollars cheaper. Blockbuster has not been very kind to it's best promoters on this site. It's going to have a very chilling effect on when and if people will actually volunteer information.

[quote name='dinovelvet']I'm sure as soon as it is, someone will post here. Several posters in this thread are on the 'call list' for as soon as GR gets information about the 360.[/QUOTE]

When I signed up on the 'call list' the GR clerk told me that the deposit would be $100. This was a while ago, and I've been meaning to ask if you guys were told the same thing.

[quote name='JSweeney']That's a rude way to state that.
We don't know. Most of the inside sources have left, stop posting, or have been fired. Be glad that people are sharing information at all. Being rather dickish about it isn't going to make anyone be any more forthcoming.[/QUOTE]

A simple 'I'm not sure' would have sufficed. Know or not, it was being passed over.

You thought that was being rude? :lol: Boy...some people are sensitive.

Here's the deal with regular BBs: depending on which week things are, a BB may not know of a sale until just about the day before, if you catch an employee who has actually read the MAP. This sounded like it came from a GR employee (or someone who gets info for one), so there's a better chance that a GR employee would know if standard BBs are doing it versus say me going in and asking my ex-coworkers.

Not everyone has a GR. Large sections of this country have been ignored. Having worked for that POS company, I can assure you it's all a senior-level management fuck up for everything that company does wrong.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']A simple 'I'm not sure' would have sufficed. Know or not, it was being passed over.

You thought that was being rude? :lol: Boy...some people are sensitive.

Here's the deal with regular BBs: depending on which week things are, a BB may not know of a sale until just about the day before, if you catch an employee who has actually read the MAP. This sounded like it came from a GR employee (or someone who gets info for one), so there's a better chance that a GR employee would know if standard BBs are doing it versus say me going in and asking my ex-coworkers.

Not everyone has a GR. Large sections of this country have been ignored. Having worked for that POS company, I can assure you it's all a senior-level management fuck up for everything that company does wrong.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, a GR employee didn't tell us of the sale. It was Dustin Echoes I think, who said he was in Gamerush and had grabbed a new flyer that was out. At this point in time, we have no Gamerush employees who are willing to step up and let us know about sales and deals - I don't blame them, either, after what happened to Cory.

Not everyone has a GR because GR has lost so much money that further development of the brand was stopped until they can get back in the green. From what I've heard, Gamerush has until March of next year to become profitable, or the whole thing goes down the tubes.

[quote name='Roufuss']To be fair, a GR employee didn't tell us of the sale. It was Dustin Echoes I think, who said he was in Gamerush and had grabbed a new flyer that was out. At this point in time, we have no Gamerush employees who are willing to step up and let us know about sales and deals - I don't blame them, either, after what happened to Cory.

Not everyone has a GR because GR has lost so much money that further development of the brand was stopped until they can get back in the green. From what I've heard, Gamerush has until March of next year to become profitable, or the whole thing goes down the tubes.[/QUOTE]

Yeah...you heard that from me. Not only that, but their development and expansion of the brand was piss-poor. Not going into locations that could have easily supported it. Going in areas where there were five 20 miles apart - and I'd have to drive four hours to get to the closest one.

Blockbuster is a supremely shitty company to work for, and I'm not surprised that someone may have gotten fired for trying to promote the company (I believe I missed the details on that one). My store alone had a SM, four ASMs and 6 CSRs quit within 4 months. That is truly a stock I would dump wicked fast.

Not only that, but I make no qualms about not only flipping on them to make as much money as they took from me, but I'll be more than happy to do what I can to make sure no one else has to go through the horrors of working for them. Hell...with the way they cut the employee's throats trying to keep their online service afloat, the company won't need employees much longer anyways.

I need some advice. I bought Destroy All Humans on launch day, and didint play it until tonight. Game is extremely boring. Do I trade it in now, or do I wait until I am done with MC3, and maybe conker/Project Snowblind/POP:WW. I think I should wait, but I am not totally sure

Alright, here's some more info on the new sales:

30% off all new Nintendo products - This is good on all new Nintendo games and accessories. Replaces the 50% off select Nintendo sale and as has been posted, runs through 7/4.

All pre-owned accessories 50% off - This is a great deal and will bring the price of used controllers and memory cards into the $10 range. I know that our Gamerush especially has such an overstock of accessories, and this sale should help move some inventory. I don't have the flyer with the dates on it, but this sale goes on for longer than a single week.

Buy 5 preowned games $14.99 or under and get 5 games free - As far as I know, this is buy 5 get 5 free, not buy 3 get 5 free. The main reason for the confusion probably comes from the fact that the barcode printed up for this offer states "buy 3 get 5 free". This is most likely a misprint as best evidenced in the way that the deal is rung up. The cashier is to scan one game, then scan the most similar priced game, and then scan the barcode. So it's pretty much buy 1 get 1 free, provided you buy 10 games and the games are $14.99 or less. And there are plenty of good games out there for $14.99.

Buy a Nintendo DS, get Mario 64 DS for free - Most Gamerush stores should have at least a few electric blue DSs by now. Interestingly enough, the barcode says "free Mario Kart DS with Nintendo DS purchase". Another wonderful misprint that will probably confuse a lot of employees.

Some other Gamerush notes:

- For those of you concerned with receiving a copy of Meteos, our store is receiving 2 copies of the game for sale. They should be in Wednesday or Thursday this week. If your worried, you should put the $5 down and reserve it. Besides, you'll make an employee happy!

- There is a sale on 2005 baseball games starting tomorrow. MLB 2k5 will be $5 off and MVP will be $10 (new copies only for both games). There should be an endcap up advertising the sale and discounts will be taken at the register.

- For those interested in DVDs, they will be 3 for $25 during the 4th of July weekend.

- Gamerushes receive new release games anywhere from Tuesday-Thursday.

- The XBox 360 is not yet available for preorder and I wouldn't expect it to be until a price is set.

-Blockbuster's print advertising for Gamerush has been horrendous. Outside of the coupon a long time ago where you could trade in 3 games and get a used for $5, most Gamerush advertisements simply state the fact that you can trade in games at a Gamerush store. We just had 50% off some awesome Nintendo games for over a month! Why not advertise that? I don't think I saw any advertisements for the preorder deal. Include a coupon or something, just to spark people's interest and get them into the stores.

- If you've preordered Killer 7 you should receive a free t-shirt. If you don't, an employee has probably jacked it.

That's all for now. Nothing to report for the week of 7/5.

i was talking to my former manager today and he informed me that starting july, they would be taking official preorders for the 360. when i see him tomorrow i will ask him what the deposit is and all the other information. i really hope that i can score some good games with these deal.

hmm, I haven't been paying attention, anyone know if tales of symphonia has dropped to $20 yet at Gamerush? that might be good with the 30% off.

I wish I had a GameRush in my area :(. When, oh when will GR decide to come here. These deals don't seem to be as good as some of the ones I've witnessed from GR in the past, but still 30% off DS and GBA games is awesome. I'd pick up nearly every DS game out there.

tales of symphonia dropped to $20 a while ago. that isn't a bad deal with the 30% off. i just wish i didn't pick it up a week ago with the b2g1 free.

thanks for the confirmation. Tomorrow, I plan on getting a DS w/Mario 64, Warioware:Twisted, Kirby, and Meteos if it is in/in stock. Cant wait.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Yeah...you heard that from me. Not only that, but their development and expansion of the brand was piss-poor. Not going into locations that could have easily supported it. Going in areas where there were five 20 miles apart - and I'd have to drive four hours to get to the closest one.

Blockbuster is a supremely shitty company to work for, and I'm not surprised that someone may have gotten fired for trying to promote the company (I believe I missed the details on that one). My store alone had a SM, four ASMs and 6 CSRs quit within 4 months. That is truly a stock I would dump wicked fast.

Not only that, but I make no qualms about not only flipping on them to make as much money as they took from me, but I'll be more than happy to do what I can to make sure no one else has to go through the horrors of working for them. Hell...with the way they cut the employee's throats trying to keep their online service afloat, the company won't need employees much longer anyways.[/QUOTE]

The reason why some BB's have a GR inside is also because of its size. I know my district (when I was a manager for GR) skipped over many profitable stores because they were not able to accomodate a GR.

[quote name='drfrielgood']
- If you've preordered Killer 7 you should receive a free t-shirt. If you don't, an employee has probably jacked it.[/QUOTE]

thats good to know. i ordered a copy for gamecube (used the trade 3, get a preorder for $30 deal) and was not aware of this. i doubt very much thatd id ever wear it, but maybe itd be cool to have anyways. ill have to be sure i get one when i pick the game up...
thanks for the heads up...

The girl at my GR said there would be 2 Killer 7 gifts. the other one is probably the same killer 7 "survival kit" that game crazy was supposed to be giving away. When is the release date anyway? I've had it preordered for years...

When did Blockbuster/GR start selling trade paper backs? I picked up Astonishing X-Men Vol.1 there today, which I've been meaning to do anyways but hey in credit how can I resist, and they had some Spider-Man and Fantastic 4 trades too. I figure it's because of the movies but it just kind of shocked me. I can only hope this means that sometime over the next year there will be Batman and Superman trades there too.

[quote name='gizmogc']The reason why some BB's have a GR inside is also because of its size. I know my district (when I was a manager for GR) skipped over many profitable stores because they were not able to accomodate a GR.[/QUOTE]

I actually don't think there's a rhyme or reason to anything the company does anymore. Especially after intentionally cutting short their DVD ordering to get better deals on certain studios. Way to go, McFly.

My former store is a million + store (two sets of membership numbers), AND it has a training room right next door. The front of that space is completely wasted, a perfect place for a GR. But where were they going to put one in? A store half the size with crammed shelves, just because there was a GameCrazy in the same town.

The company won't be right until Antioco leave. You saw how HP bounced right back up after Fiorna was gone.

Thanks drfrielgood. Before your post, it was an embarrassment to this site that this thread was still stickied. You've single-handedly saved it.

Your entire post should be copied to the OP immediately.

-DM

[quote name='D. Monic']Thanks drfrielgood. Before your post, it was an embarrassment to this site that this thread was still stickied. You've single-handedly saved it.

-DM[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

[quote name='aaa']It sounds like you get $35 in credit AND get a game for $14.99 from the coupon. It clearly states that you get back your standard trade in credit. I dont think GR would make a coupon that gives you no discount (hope so)[/QUOTE]

What coupon? The details in the EGM ad say that you can get up to $35 in credit to trade for a new game for $14.99 there is no AND in the details.

[quote name='D. Monic']Thanks drfrielgood. Before your post, it was an embarrassment to this site that this thread was still stickied. You've single-handedly saved it.

-DM[/QUOTE]

The OP was already updated with this news 2 or 3 days before his post.

What do you think we've been talking about 2 or 3 pages before that?

Roufuss is right, most of the stuff I talked about in my post was reported a few days ago. I was just trying to clarify a couple of them a little more. Thanks for the kind words though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back