Gamestop - Gameday Sale March 26th List

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcurifisher

CAGiversary!
Here is a Partial list of Games and Tenative Prices. Subject to change till Final Add goes to print Wed. Look for 10% Bonus coupon in April Game Informer very small compared to actual list of games

DS

Ben 10 :AFA - 14.99
COP:The Recruit - 19.99

PSP
Warhammer 40K Squad - 14.99
Worms 2 - 9.99

360 Assas 2 - 39.99
left for dead 2 39.99
quantum of Soalace 9.99 or 14.99

Wii
deal or no deal 14.99
foodnet worrk cooked - 29.99
kung fu panda - 14.99
rabids go home 19.99
res ev 4 - 14.99
res ev - umbrella 19.99
spider-man web of shadows - 14.99

PS3
Disgia 3 - 14.99
fallout 19.99
metal gear solid 19.99
saw - 19.99
shaun white 1 - 14.99

ps2
crash of titans - 14.99
crash mind over mutant -14.99
karoke rev american idol - 19.99
legend of spyro 14.99

LOTS of PSP movies 2.99-4.99
WAY MORE TO COME

[quote name='dchrisd']I just got my April issue of Game Informer (the one with Portal 2 : ) on the cover), but I cannot find the Gamedays coupon. I only see the ad at the end of the magazine advertising the sale, but no coupon in sight. Anybody know what up with that. Where's my coupon dag-nabbit.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']That might have been true in some cases. I don't quite remember. But also keep in mind that select titles will drop even further as the sale goes on. Plus, there is the 10% coupon that will hopefully be in an upcoming issue of GI.[/QUOTE]

Checked thoroughly, no coupon in this issue. But I remember Gamestop sending individual catalogs with coupons once.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']I knew I would get some funny reactions out of that XD

Just some CaG/insanity humor.[/QUOTE]

Nice save. Your a CAG alright, Criminally Active Gamer.

Just don't buy games with no manuals, and if you have to... ebay?

And Don't Steal... Or God Kills a kitten... OR even worst... Cheapy kills a great SALE:fridge: (it's symbolism)

[quote name='mistrsam']Checked thoroughly, no coupon in this issue. But I remember Gamestop sending individual catalogs with coupons once.[/QUOTE]

That stinks, especially if one is looking to buy a bunch of games. That 10% can really add up.

Okay...so wait. The Gamesday Sale, is it supposed to be a new games? Atleast, "new" priced games that got lowered? Or is it a mixed bag of new and used titles?

Normally, I wouldn't care to ask. But every gamestop I go to, the employees I encounter usually know less than I do.

[quote name='firecracker22']Okay...so wait. The Gamesday Sale, is it supposed to be a new games? Atleast, "new" priced games that got lowered? Or is it a mixed bag of new and used titles?

Normally, I wouldn't care to ask. But every gamestop I go to, the employees I encounter usually know less than I do.[/QUOTE]

Only on "new" games that are on sale. Gameday sale prices never apply to used games.

[quote name='ApeOverlord007']So where can I buy some game manuals dirt cheap

Help a CAGgy out man[/QUOTE]

Tons of CAGs in the Trading Forum sells replacements manuals, and some of them have a large selection, so that's probably your best bet.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']$20 for Metal Gear Solid IV seems to be the only good price for me.[/QUOTE]

That's how much I paid for my copy back in late December from them.

[quote name='Squarehard']Only on "new" games that are on sale. Gameday sale prices never apply to used games.[/QUOTE]

True but usually they stack the new game sale with a B2G1 sale on used games.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Wow i didnt even get April GI yet. Does the Gameday sale flyer show the games?[/QUOTE]

Why is that I wonder? That some people get their GI a week or two before I ever get mine :(

[quote name='Slappybob']True but usually they stack the new game sale with a B2G1 sale on used games.[/QUOTE]

WOAH! You serious?! I know its not that big a deal, but i wanted to pick up a couple things like L4D2 and AC2 during b2g1.

Disgaea will be the only one ill buy, Amazon sold out when it went 19.99 so i couldnt use my $10 gc from them for buying FF13 on it ;-;

OKAY IT IS obvious ALL gamestop manager have a list of games that are going to be on sale . because I asked my friend TJ is they had any info and he said that they already have the list of games but there manager isnt allowed to even show him . It is either my friend is Bullshittin me or He is telling the truth . Hopefully the truth because then I might have a better list to update this thread :D

Was all that above pointless ??

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']OKAY IT IS obvious ALL gamestop manager have a list of games that are going to be on sale . because I asked my friend TJ is they had any info and he said that they already have the list of games but there manager isnt allowed to even show him . It is either my friend is Bullshittin me or He is telling the truth . Hopefully the truth because then I might have a better list to update this thread :D

Was all that above pointless ??[/QUOTE]

Last year, when I started the thread about Game Days, a CAG who was a manager at GameStop contacted me and gave me the list a week or two out. So, yes, managers do get a list early. Your friend might still be full of shit, though.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']OKAY IT IS obvious ALL gamestop manager have a list of games that are going to be on sale . because I asked my friend TJ is they had any info and he said that they already have the list of games but there manager isnt allowed to even show him . It is either my friend is Bullshittin me or He is telling the truth . Hopefully the truth because then I might have a better list to update this thread :D

Was all that above pointless ??[/QUOTE]
So... does your buddy know anything about a possible B2G1 Free on used games?

I own the games I want on there though if they did have fallout 3 GOTY at that price I'd buy it again so I could delete the DLC of my 360's hard drive but its 17.99 on Amazon for the vanilla version so not much a deal there your paying two dollars more for a pre-opened copy of the game

[quote name='Teodoric79']I own the games I want on there though if they did have fallout 3 GOTY at that priceI'd buy it again so I could delete the DLC of my 360's hard drive but its 17.99 on Amazon for the vanilla version so not much a deal there your paying two dollars more for a pre-opened copy of the game[/QUOTE]

The DLC comes on a separate disk that installs it to your hard drive. If you have all the DLC, there is no reason to rebuy Fallout.

It was nice for me to buy Fallout GOTY though, I borrowed the original release and was able to give all the DLC on the other disk to my Fallout owning friends.

Please excuse my ignorance. But, is this sale a one-day sale, or does it start on the 26th and goes for a few days/weeks? From the wording of some of the responses, I'd think it goes on for a while. I'm from Canada, and I just happen to be coming to the states for a conference from the evening of the 26th to the 28, so I just wanted to see if it's something I'd be able to catch.

Borderlands used for 30-40!!!!
i think he meant that he could delete the content from his hardrive (that he bought on xbox live) once he bought a GOTY edition, and that he currently just has it from xbox live with no disk.
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE!!!!
Remember you can re-download it at any time as long as you don't lose your account. I got broken steel and just delete it every time i stopped playing (have reinstalled like 4 times)

Hope the full list comes out soon :D

all subliminal messages are meant for gamestop.

This is dissapointing so far, as is usual for Gamestop. There should be some price drops on newer releases at the very least. And a B2G1 free used would get alot of people in the store. Most of these deals are major fails compared to Amazon or just about anywhere else.

A B2G1F stacked with some price cuts on new games might be something that would hook me. I'd like to get Dragon Age new, so if they cut something on it I might bite.

Sigh...I wish I had a friend with Fallout 3 GOTY.

[quote name='JoshTX']This is dissapointing so far, as is usual for Gamestop. There should be some price drops on newer releases at the very least. And a B2G1 free used would get alot of people in the store. Most of these deals are major fails compared to Amazon or just about anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

If you honestly ever expect a bunch of Amazon-esque deals from GameStop, you're barking up the wrong tree completely. Everybody might see a game or two they are interested in during this sale, but we aren't going to be falling over each other to get into the store. This is GameStop we are talking about.

[quote name='chuckywang']Will this be online or in-store only?[/QUOTE]
Both, just like every year.

I'm still willing to bet that a few of those will at at least be $5 to $10 cheaper when we're a week away. As bruce said, they won't definitely be Amazon prices, and that there will be a game or two we'll be interested in, but they won't exactly be deals that require us to burst on in and shove everyone the fuck out of the way to get. :)

I'm mostly confused on the lack of a coupon, though. Think they'll throw that in on the following issue of GI?

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']If you honestly ever expect a bunch of Amazon-esque deals from GameStop, you're barking up the wrong tree completely. Everybody might see a game or two they are interested in during this sale, but we aren't going to be falling over each other to get into the store. This is GameStop we are talking about.[/QUOTE]

True, but it doesn't seem too far fetched to hope to see something like a 39.99 Bayonetta or NSMBW. It seems like alot of the stuff that's on sale has been out for at least 6 months, and other stores have already ran sales offering this stuff at these prices. I guess I'm just spoiled by Amazon and Gamefly's used game prices.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I'm getting Disgaea 3 definetly. Maybe MGS 4. Well not.[/QUOTE]

pass on MGS4, unless you want a few hours of good gameplay and twice as much in bad cut scenes.

Assuming there's going to be a B2G1 with this sale like there was last year, you all might want to keep an eye on this page on Gamestop.com. It currently says December 26-27(which I believe was the last B2G1).

I'll be keeping an eye on it too to see if it changes anytime soon. Here's hoping there's a B2G1 on Saturday though, as I have my eye on copies Demon's Souls, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Uncharted 2. Though I already played U2, so maybe I'll choose a different third game.

Anyway, here's the link(keep an eye on this page for a date change for a possible B2G1): http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/b2g1/

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Assuming there's going to be a B2G1 with this sale like there was last year, you all might want to keep an eye on this page on Gamestop.com. It currently says December 26-27(which I believe was the last B2G1).

I'll be keeping an eye on it too to see if it changes anytime soon. Here's hoping there's a B2G1 on Saturday though, as I have my eye on copies Demon's Souls, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Uncharted 2. Though I already played U2, so maybe I'll choose a different third game.

Anyway, here's the link(keep an eye on this page for a date change for a possible B2G1): http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/b2g1/[/QUOTE]

The whole site was damn near empty for months. Another B2G1 right now would probably choke them to death. Plus I just bought 2 games, and I would be sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back