Gamestop Pro days Nov 9-11

I couldn't do it.

I had used copies of RDR2, Spiderman, and Mario Party in my cart but even with Pro/Pro Days/CAG16 they were $37 each. A standard B2G1 sale would make them $33 each w/Pro.

soooooo disappointing to find out the cag16 stacks by the checkout trick but that my Elite Pro status expired today.  piss

I hate GameStop sometimes. Asked for 2 copies of star wars BF2 elite edition. Guy pulls out a gutted copy. Told him no thanks and I'll take the other one. Both were gutted though. Said I want it new not used. He explains it's new even though it's out of the box (the usually GS bs) and said he can seal it for me. The fuck. Just left after that. Hate this damn store.

Keep submitting my order only to have it error out every time, god I hate the GameStop website.
Yeah, I have two orders now. Because one error'd out over and over. So I made one at another store. I check my e-mails and see there are two different order confirmations at two different stores. 1hr 40min later...neither of them is confirmed ready for pickup yet.

used copies dont guarantee that you get the complete game with case. I want the case so the best I should do is to scout the store first then leave, buy on your phone then go back and pick it up

I'm reposting this for the third time, but Dollar General is doing a weekend deal where you can buy $30 in GameStop gift cards for $25 or $50 in GameStop gift cards for $40. Good for those who don't have trade credit in advance of Pro Day. Sorry if you've seen this before now, but I want to help all my CAGs to save money. ;)

Same thing happened to me and apparently they charged my PayPal each time so this will be fun to get resolved
I was finally able to get the orders to go through, I had a pre order for the diablo 3 amiibo in my cart with all my used games. Once I took that out, my orders went through fine. Maybe check to see if there’s a random out of place item like that, that might be glitching the entire order.

But for online orders only right? Or did they change their policy in-store as well?
It's a 30 day return period for all items that are defective, used and new, online and in store. The policy you're likely referring to is the 7 day discretionary return period for used items. It's 7 days for any reason or 30 days if defective.

Went to get Wolfenstein 2 on X1 and they somehow had 5 copies that were all gutted.  I would've been fine with it for how cheap it was until I saw the employee wiping away fingerprints on the disc.   Once that happened, I just told them I will check another store.    Not paying for something that should be converted to used in that condition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to use a credit card instead of paypal and that seems to have put my order through alright. Now to figure out how they're going to fulfill all these RDR 2 orders.

Just when I cashed out of GS giftcards and stopped checking the thread it pulls me back in....

I'm reposting this for the third time, but Dollar General is doing a weekend deal where you can buy $30 in GameStop gift cards for $25 or $50 in GameStop gift cards for $40. Good for those who don't have trade credit in advance of Pro Day. Sorry if you've seen this before now, but I want to help all my CAGs to save money. ;)
What are the dates?

used copies dont guarantee that you get the complete game with case. I want the case so the best I should do is to scout the store first then leave, buy on your phone then go back and pick it up
You might still have to ask for a complete copy. Sometimes the employee will just take out the first game they see from the drawer, even if they have complete games in there still. Just a polite "Any chance you have the original case?" usually does the trick.

What are the dates?
Sorry, bud. It was either Saturday, 11/10 or Sunday, 11/11. Can't tell you for sure because I had to rush back to work before I was gonna be late. I can find out and post later after I get off since there's a DG store in the shopping center. If anyone posts the last date before I do, thanks for the legwork!

Not sure about the RDR2 cert, but the certs that you use PUR points on, won't work on new games in the Pro Day ad.
If it wasn't for these threads here on CAG I would have no idea of this limitation. All I was semi interested in was Detroit. Will either get it at BB on BF or wait and see if it goes for $19.99 fairly soon after BF and I can use GCU on it.

Wow, just got a shipping notification for one of my games and its estimated arrival is November 16th, selected 2 day shipping at checkout...

Wow, just got a shipping notification for one of my games and its estimated arrival is November 16th, selected 2 day shipping at checkout...
Same here, my order just shipped and shows the same estimate. I expect it to adjust within the next day or so. If not, then kind of crappy, but free shipping is free shipping. I can't complain too much with these prices.

Sorry, bud. It was either Saturday, 11/10 or Sunday, 11/11. Can't tell you for sure because I had to rush back to work before I was gonna be late. I can find out and post later after I get off since there's a DG store in the shopping center. If anyone posts the last date before I do, thanks for the legwork!
No problem. I usually hit them up on Saturdays anyways to use their $5 off $25 coupon. No coupon this week, but I'll stop in anyways

Went a little overboard guys. Was just gonna pick up spider-man.... maybe some mario party. Ended up getting Valkyria Chronicles 4, Xenoblade 2 and GTA V (for probably the 4th time.... i'm gonna finish it this time). Got free shipping some how once I removed bayonetta 2. When will i have time to play all that? Never. But i couldn't resist all the coupons i saw stacking. Ugghhhhhhh yeah baby.

My pro expires December, so I wanted to abuse it before it's gone.

No problem. I usually hit them up on Saturdays anyways to use their $5 off $25 coupon. No coupon this week, but I'll stop in anyways
I know the coupon you mean, but it typically doesn't work on gift cards anyway. But I bought a $30 one for $25, so I can confirm it's happening. Last time they did this, you had to buy them in increments of $50 to get the deal for higher amounts. But there's no limit to the number of cards you can buy.

I got two orders shipped: one says expected delivery tomorrow and the other says Thursday. Keep in mind that Monday is a holiday, and two day shipping means two days from shipment. I think Thursday makes sense, but Friday? Nah

Thanks to all for posting this. I pulled the trigger on the PS4 Pro RD2 bundle today. With the $200 in trade in, figured it was a good deal. CL had used PS4's in my area going for $150-170. Knew I was going to buy RD2 as it is. BF may have a better deal, most likely will, but I was able to walk in to GS with my PS4 trade it and walk out with the new PS4 Pro in less than 20 mins. Doubt I'd be able to do so on BF.

Now just to wait for Spider-Man to go on sale. Hopefully DQ11 will go on sale for PC otherwise, I'll probably pick it up on BF as well. Rather have it on PC, though.

Went ahead and snagged RDR2, Mega man 11 and ocarina on 3DS for like $65. Pretty stoked. Do we get any bonus points for rewards on pro day or is it just the standard 30 for elite? 

edit: also  i forgot to mention i have a 1 year pro membership for sale if anyone needs it to get in on this sale. Code can be emailed. PM me

Does GameStop offer a 10% TIV bump or better on Black Friday? Wondering if it’s worth it to trade in now or later this month.

Went ahead and snagged RDR2, Mega man 11 and ocarina on 3DS for like $65. Pretty stoked. Do we get any bonus points for rewards on pro day or is it just the standard 30 for elite?

edit: also i forgot to mention i have a 1 year pro membership for sale if anyone needs it to get in on this sale. Code can be emailed. PM me
How’s everyone getting this so cheap? Trying to get rdr 2 and blackops4

Sucks that you’re only saving about 28% on preowned in store because they take the 10% off first then the extra 10 or 20 depending on which membership you have.

Went to dollar general to see about some GS gift cards, they're ringing up normal price here.
Rang up just fine for me at the register. $50 card for $40.

Just ordered the following

Halo 5
Uncharted 4
Ni No Kuni 2
Shadow of the Colossus

$48 total.

Gonna return the new copy of SotC I got from BB; unless I get a decent trade in for $20 or more.

If someone can Pm their pro account number or phone number it's under I want to buy few games but don't want to sign up.

You can get the reward points from my purchase

Worth a try

Thank you

Ordered dragon Ball fighter z switch and
Xenoblade 2 switch.

OMG do many great indie gems on the switch. See dead cell, battle chaser, Sonic mania, wild guns reloaded...

Anyone play these games above?

Also, the MegaMan codes, once redeem, does it stay on that switch console or can it be later transfer? If a updated switch is true, would like to transfer. FYI just got the game new, but didn't redeem yet

bread's done
Back