GameStop Spring Breaks Sale (4/1-4/7)

skycat561

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
[preview] [IMG-R=5838]26965[/IMG-R]The GameStop Spring Sale features buy 2, get 1 free sales on PSP and DS games and accessories and discounts on games from all platforms.

icongs_r1.gif
GameStop Spring Breaks Sale [/preview]

:3ds:
Ben 10: Galactic Racing 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 49.99

:ds:
LEGO Batman 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 14.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 14.99​
icongs_r1.gif
B2G1 on preowned DS games and accessories

:360:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Gears of War 3 29.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Hulk Hogan's Main Event 9.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning SD 39.99
Kung Fu High Impact 19.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twister Mania 9.99
Zumba Fitness Rush 39.99

:wii:
ABBA You Can Dance 19.99
Black Eyed Peas Experience 29.99
Go Vacation 14.99
Just Dance 29.99
Just Dance 2 29.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 19.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
Just Dance Summer Party 19.99
Mario and Sonic: London Olympic Games 29.99
Michael Jackson The Experience 29.99
Zumba Fitness 2 29.99

:ps3:
Assassin's Creed Revelations 19.99
Batman: Arkham City CE 69.99
Batman: Arkham City 29.99
Battlefield 3 39.99
Borderlands GOTY 19.99
Call of Duty MW3 39.99
Catherine 29.99
Darkness 2 49.99
FIFA Soccer 12 49.99
FIFA Street SD 39.99
Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition 19.99
Just Dance 3 29.99
Just Dance Kids 2 19.99
King of Fighters XIII 29.99
LA Noire 19.99
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 Coll 14.99
Marvel vs Capcom 3 9.99
Mass Effect 3 SD 49.99
Mortal Kombat : Komplete Edition 29.99
Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition 29.99
Soul Calibur V 39.99
SSX SD 39.99
Tiger Woods 13 SD 49.99
Twised Metal SD 49.99
White Knight Chronicles II 19.99

:psp: Vita
Hotshots Golf World Invitational $29.99
ModNation Racers $19.99
Unit 13 $29.99

:psp: PSP
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 $14.99
:psp: B2G1 on preowned PSP games and accessories

:pc:
Battlefield 3 39.99
Mass Effect SD 49.99
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Pack 39.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PokemonRexRay']RAWR i just said something mean because I bashed on your fanboy game. Who cares what i say? I didnt call him an idiot or anything. You're just taking my post personally. Reminds me of a guy who is on here who thinks he is a viking, and defriended me because I wrote a status about how bad square is for delaying the crap out of Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't like when fanboys get butt hurt when people say bad things about their games. Its not their mother or family. Its just a video game. People can say what they want as long as they arent hurting anyone. I didnt I just said his post wasnt a deal.[/QUOTE]

You're not wrong (at least not completely). I think what everyone is trying to suggest to you is that people would be more receptive to your opinion if you presented it in a more "Hey this is just my opinion..." way.

[quote name='PokemonRexRay']Dude Skyrim and Dragons Dogma have more value and action then Amalur.

This game is worth $29.99 at least. Not 59 or 39.99 Its so underrated its disgusting.

I saw a walkthrough of it and i am like "Why are people buying this?" just for the combat system?

Seriously you should of waited for it to drop to $29.99

Skyrim is at a least worth 60 because of the endless 500 hours of Gameplay

Dragons Dogma isnt even out yet and that Game looks so good!

yeah not worth 39.99 this isnt a deal at all. $20 off nah[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Ignoring your "my opinion is fact" rant. I find it funny how you don't have a firm grasp of the English language. So it's worth at least $30, so then it should be worth $40. Also, you say it's underrated yet you proceed to bash it. Good job at failing to bash the game properly.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PokemonRexRay']RAWR i just said something mean because I bashed on your fanboy game. Who cares what i say? I didnt call him an idiot or anything. You're just taking my post personally. Reminds me of a guy who is on here who thinks he is a viking, and defriended me because I wrote a status about how bad square is for delaying the crap out of Kingdom Hearts 3. I don't like when fanboys get butt hurt when people say bad things about their games. Its not their mother or family. Its just a video game. People can say what they want as long as they arent hurting anyone. I didnt I just said his post wasnt a deal.[/QUOTE]
The fact is your post made no sense. Just reading it by itself, I couldnt figure out if you liked the game or didnt.

[quote name='wrencrest']The fact is your post made no sense. Just reading it by itself, I couldnt figure out if you liked the game or didnt.[/QUOTE]

I didn't read all the nonsense but I'll bet money dragons dogma will suck balls. That is all.

Scored SSX, MK Komplete, Ass Creed Revelations, LA Noire Complete, and Batman Collectors edition, all for 25 bucks out of pocket thanks to the amazing 150 bucks in credit I got for my old ass shitty XBOX last month. SO thanks Gamestop for Hooking me up Fat as fuck..... :D And they did over charge me for the LA Noire Complete but I brought it back and they changed it to 19.99 instead of 39.99 The dumbasses even put a 19.99 sticker on it before I bought it and then when I went to get them to fix the price they told me that I am super lucky that I am getting it for this deal because it isn't supposed to be 19.99 blah blah blah, I was like just STFU and fix it fucker... LOL

[quote name='Highman_Terror']Scored SSX, MK Komplete, Ass Creed Revelations, LA Noire Complete, and Batman Collectors edition, all for 25 bucks out of pocket thanks to the amazing 150 bucks in credit I got for my old ass shitty XBOX last month. SO thanks Gamestop for Hooking me up Fat as fuck..... :D And they did over charge me for the LA Noire Complete but I brought it back and they changed it to 19.99 instead of 39.99 The dumbasses even put a 19.99 sticker on it before I bought it and then when I went to get them to fix the price they told me that I am super lucky that I am getting it for this deal because it isn't supposed to be 19.99 blah blah blah, I was like just STFU and fix it fucker... LOL[/QUOTE]

Do you know if they still have AC Revelations with AC1 included for $20?

[quote name='FerDK']Do you know if they still have AC Revelations with AC1 included for $20?[/QUOTE]

What kind of a question is that????

Go to your GS and see, they can be found, but we don't know what your GS has.

[quote name='FerDK']Do you know if they still have AC Revelations with AC1 included for $20?[/QUOTE]
I am in Portland Oregon and they didn't at the store I went to, but I didn't really care that much because I already have ass creed 1. I asked them if they had it though anyways and they said they didn't.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']What kind of a question is that????

Go to your GS and see, they can be found, but we don't know what your GS has.[/QUOTE]

Sorry for asking but:
1) I'm at work.
2) I work in Lima, Perú (South America) :)

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I will call my relatives in the USA so they can go to GS and check.

[quote name='FerDK']Sorry for asking but:
1) I'm at work.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I will call my relatives in the USA so they can go to GS and check.[/QUOTE]

There is a chance but more than likely it probably be just AC Revelations. The bonus edition with AC1 were for the first print of games. Then again you may be lucky and someone may have traded in a copy with AC1, who knows?

[quote name='Highman_Terror']I am in Portland Oregon and they didn't at the store I went to, but I didn't really care that much because I already have ass creed 1. I asked them if they had it though anyways and they said they didn't.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='FireWarrior']There is a chance but more than likely it probably be just AC Revelations. The bonus edition with AC1 were for the first print of games. Then again you may be lucky and someone may have traded in a copy with AC1, who knows?[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys.

I ended up returning my Gamestop Assasins Creed. Was able to find one with the Original game on it at best Buy for the same price.

[quote name='FerDK']Sorry for asking but:
1) I'm at work.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know. I will call my relatives in the USA so they can go to GS and check.[/QUOTE]

tell them to check Best Buy (also on sale at $19.99) or Target/walmart as both will price match and Walmart might even be the exclusive dlc version

Alright so today I went to gamestop and I got Catherine (Got the last copy for the PS3 version) and Mortal Kombat: KE. Pretty much there was no display saying about the sale (Except at the front with the flyers and the pc area saying some PC deal during the sale, and the sale stickers were on the boxes).

Also, How is White Knight Chronicles II? I'm thinking about getting it online since the store did not have it.

[quote name='jayntampa']Looks like Amazon just matched all these prices, in case anyone was interested.[/QUOTE]

Not all of them are matched cause White Knight Chronicles II , Mortal Kombat: KE, and Catherine are still at prices not advertised in the sale

I also recommend having your relatives check Best Buy or target, they over bought allot of copies of that game and they are pretty easy to price match this deal with the flyer. I think Wal-Mart might even price match (I don't shop WM often so I'm not positive).

edit: I just purchased the standard edition of Catherine PS3 at Amazon at the matched sale price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to GameStop and mk: ke rang up at 59.99 and they didnt have any ads in store can anyone up the scanned ad that has mk for 29.99? I want to pm at best buy tomorrow

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Also, How is White Knight Chronicles II? I'm thinking about getting it online since the store did not have it.[/QUOTE]

As I posted earlier in this thread:

Without a doubt. I got it for 30 and was very happy. It's two games in one, you can play Part 1 first with the updated graphics and battle system, or go right into two.

A cliche story for single player, but it gets more interesting as you go along. The meat of the game is in Multiplayer though. It's like a free MMO. 6 Person online parties and 12 person towns.

Very fun for 20.

[quote name='Ashtaar']I went to GameStop and mk: ke rang up at 59.99 and they didnt have any ads in store can anyone up the scanned ad that has mk for 29.99? I want to pm at best buy tomorrow[/QUOTE]

You have to have the powerup reward card to get mk for 29.99.

[quote name='Ashtaar']I went to GameStop and mk: ke rang up at 59.99 and they didnt have any ads in store can anyone up the scanned ad that has mk for 29.99? I want to pm at best buy tomorrow[/QUOTE]

are you a PUR member? i believe you have to be to get the discount on MK:KE.

[quote name='DCpinoy']are you a PUR member? i believe you have to be to get the discount on MK:KE.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you have to have it. It says on the flyer that it is for PowerUp Reward Members.

Those of you going for ACR ask your store to see if they have any signature edition copies left. (FREE AC1 ONLY ON PS3 Copies and 1st printing of normal edition)

105-1330134749.jpg

Includes
· A bonus singleplayer gameplay mission
· An exclusive multiplayer character
· Weapons capacity upgrades
· An animated short film based on the “Assassin’s Creed” universe
· An “Assassin’s Creed Revelations” original game score soundtrack

so to get mk for 30 bucks you have to be a PUR Pro member? or can it just be the free one? Strange cause I just have the free one and it comes out to 29.99 but when the total is brought up on the cash machine it jumped to 59.99, then when i tried ordering online the discount applied, but taxes and shipping added up to 8 extra bucks!

[quote name='jayntampa']Looks like Amazon just matched all these prices, in case anyone was interested.[/QUOTE]

I dont see any ass creed revelations for 19.99 at amazon.

Grabbed Catherine today for PS3. Was slightly disappointed at getting a gutted copy until he pulled the bag with the disc out and handed me the art book/soundtrack CD that was tucked inside. Nice!

[quote name='MR_E']Grabbed Catherine today for PS3. Was slightly disappointed at getting a gutted copy until he pulled the bag with the disc out and handed me the art book/soundtrack CD that was tucked inside. Nice![/QUOTE]

Amazon matched it. You should return it and get it from Amazon since you'll be getting a sealed copy.

[quote name='warboss zorbag']Why the crap would he return it now?
He got all the contents.
So he can rip the plastic off himself and wait to get it?[/QUOTE]

So he can pay the same price for a 'New' copy, not a used one, opened = used

Got the last White Knight 2 in my town. The manager on the store even had it on hold in a drawer, but let me have it. Got the PUR DLC too.

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']So he can pay the same price for a 'New' copy, not a used one, opened = used[/QUOTE]

so if it was gutted and immediately stored in their game drawer it's used? i personally couldn't care less as long as it hasn't been played and all contents are included, dlc etc...

[quote name='DCpinoy']are you a PUR member? i believe you have to be to get the discount on MK:KE.[/QUOTE]
Nope..... lol does BestBuy need proof your a poor member to PM?

There must be a glitch in the system for mk ke, wouldn't ring up right for the employees but they honored it. The system was saying I had to be a pro member but the manager knew better

[quote name='havuk']so if it was gutted and immediately stored in their game drawer it's used? i personally couldn't care less as long as it hasn't been played and all contents are included, dlc etc...[/QUOTE]

How can you tell if it was played or not as long as they kept it in pristine condition?

They can tell you it was just taken out of the case and gutted, but for all you know they took it home or played it in-store and you can't prove it because he took good enough care to not leave any scratches or anything.

That is why to me as soon as they open the seal and take off the security sticker(on 360) it is used.

[quote name='havuk']so if it was gutted and immediately stored in their game drawer it's used? i personally couldn't care less as long as it hasn't been played and all contents are included, dlc etc...[/QUOTE]

People have different opinions, that's cool if you're like that, but to me, I don't care if the disc was only touched once, it's the fact that it has been opened, Gamestop is the only place this is allowed to fly, once the seal is broken, no longer new.

It's funny that it would never happen the reverse way, you couldn't open a new game, never play it and try to return it, even if you never played it, only took the plastic off, they would never take it back

So one guy in this thread saw that the PS3 3D Display was $199. He said YMMV but I'm actually interested if anyone else's GameStop has it at that price. Can anyone help me out? I'm about to call my local GStop.
EDIT: Just called, guy said that the promotion they had before where it was $299 w free extra pair of glasses an MLB game would probably be the last one they had for a while. The price stands at $399.99 with no extras at this moment.

[quote name='Shaimun']Amazon matched it. You should return it and get it from Amazon since you'll be getting a sealed copy.[/QUOTE]

Lol...ya, I'm not going to go through all of the trouble of returning my Gamestop copy (which is pristine aside from the sticker on the case), risking getting a copy from amazon without the artbook/CD, and waiting a week for shipping just so I can tear open the shrink wrap and have pretty much exactly what I have in my hands right now.

If there really is a B2G1 sale starting Wed. I love how Gamestop advertises, I guess they basically only want people who happen to walk in those days to know

Got MKKE and WKCII sealed. Not bad since I haven't finished story mode in MK whitch I traded in. Also didn't play the first WKC and so far I like it after giving it a couple hours.

"hey best buy guy can i get you to price match this mk komplete for me"
"We usually don't price match gamestop"
"well i just hate gamestop with a passion"
"yeah me too okay we'll do it"

almost exactly how my trip went down, the guy was awesome. Best buy has done right by me for a while now.

bread's done
Back