GameStop Trade & Promos XXVII: Values available on the website and on Android/iOS app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JP

CAG Veteran
Feedback
181 (100%)
WELCOME TO THE NEW GAMESTOP TRADE-IN THREAD.

The new thread format will be a work in progress but this first post will be the promos that are active and useful information, but also wikified. The second post will currently be frequently asked questions but may move it into the first post. Post three will be historical trade-in values from before the list.

Trade-in Values Available at: http://www.gamestop.com/trade

Also on GameStop app on iOS and Android

Upcoming Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

GameStop.com said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has the policy changed for returning online orders?  It used to be you had 30 days to get your credit back but the employ was trying to tell me it was just 7 days.   I've done it before with games that just turned out to be crappy.

Off topic a bit here, but if I preorder a game twice at GS, will I get 2 sets of preorder bonuses? Will preorder on 2 separate transactions if it helps.

Off topic a bit here, but if I preorder a game twice at GS, will I get 2 sets of preorder bonuses? Will preorder on 2 separate transactions if it helps.
I think it depends on what the preorder bonus is. If it's DLC, then I don't think you will have an problems. If it's a steelbook or something like that, you might have a hard time getting multiples.

No 50% bump?

I hope there is one during September, October or November.

Or maybe gamestop wont do 50% any more?

:pray:

Saw one trade board earlier this week in Phoenix. $64, a little weak but the employee told me the highest at the end of the week gets 5,000 PUR points. Not sure if that's true, there was no shush or wink.

Saw one trade board earlier this week in Phoenix. $64, a little weak but the employee told me the highest at the end of the week gets 5,000 PUR points. Not sure if that's true, there was no shush or wink.
Sounds like a set-up. 5k points that you can't use due to a banned account lol

So i see the op says through 23rd. I got an email 'your games are worth ...' that says promo cash value good through 24th. Wonder if the trade in bump will be then too.

Has the policy changed for returning online orders? It used to be you had 30 days to get your credit back but the employ was trying to tell me it was just 7 days. I've done it before with games that just turned out to be crappy.
Did you buy a pre-owned game? In-store return period for PO games is 7 days, so maybe the same for online orders.

Traded in Battlefield 4, UFC, and Destiny for $57.75 and got Powerup zero membership and 2 used copies of madden 15 to flip to best buy. Any chance i can get GameStop to apply the Buy 2 Get 1 free used coupon I get for renewing my membership on my purchase tonight?

Do pre order bonuses such as steelbooks or bonus codes get printed on receipt when you order online and when does gamestop usually update their site on sundays? Or do they update on mondays?

Traded in Battlefield 4, UFC, and Destiny for $57.75 and got Powerup zero membership and 2 used copies of madden 15 to flip to best buy. Any chance i can get GameStop to apply the Buy 2 Get 1 free used coupon I get for renewing my membership on my purchase tonight?
I've done it before, I didn't even have to bring the games back. Just depends on if the employee will do it. Most of the stores around here are cool so they always help me out.

Your b2g1 coupon won't show up in your pur acct until after at least 48 hrs.

Personally, I'd save that b2g1 coupon for a bigger purchase. I think the coupon is good for like 3 months so there should be some chances to maximize its value.

Personally, I'd save that b2g1 coupon for a bigger purchase. I think the coupon is good for like 3 months so there should be some chances to maximize its value.
Yeah something like Halo 4, Fallout 3, and maybe Black Ops 2. Just cause you know there are no games coming out soon.

Anyone know when that $50 promo for the Xbox one ends? I thought I read somewhere that it goes through September 12th but there ad says Aug 30th. Don't want to lose my xbox for 2 weeks til the forza edition comes out lol

Anybody having issues sending hold requests through the app today?  I received confirmation emails for my hold requests through the desktop site but nothing sent from the app.

Edit - nvm looks like my hotmail account seemed to be on a refresh daily with the servers.  Weird.  

if anyone is looking for a small credit mover from BB to GS...new copies of Far Cry 4 360/ps3 are $16 with GCU...trades into GS for $24.75 with PUR until the end of today with the special TIV bumps

Anyone know when that $50 promo for the Xbox one ends? I thought I read somewhere that it goes through September 12th but there ad says Aug 30th. Don't want to lose my xbox for 2 weeks til the forza edition comes out lol
I asked Gamestop when I was there yesterday, because I want to play MGS before I trade my xbone in for Forza as well. He told me the 20th. So as long as he is right, we should be good.

First time trading at Gamestop in years, picked up gamers pro unlocked. Traded in Super Smash Wii U for $44.00, Borderlands 2 GOTY $16.50 (Have limited edition Loot Box for 360 and Xbox One Handsom Collection) Far Cry 4 360 for $24.75 (Bought yesterday at Target for $14) and Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic for $11 ($6 Wii mote woot woot). Wish I got in on the last Gamestop trade in deal but today was solid.

First time trading at Gamestop in years, picked up gamers pro unlocked. Traded in Super Smash Wii U for $44.00, Borderlands 2 GOTY $16.50 (Have limited edition Loot Box for 360 and Xbox One Handsom Collection) Far Cry 4 360 for $24.75 (Bought yesterday at Target for $14) and Mario and Sonic Winter Olympic for $11 ($6 Wii mote woot woot). Wish I got in on the last Gamestop trade in deal but today was solid.
I got myself one too. Set up for BBY and GS for the next two years for only 15 bucks. Deal of the year.

I just signed up for pro pur. Really worth it for now because the extra trade in value I got yesterday already paid for the subscription and still had few dollars left. Walked out of gamestop with 180 bucks in credit and basically pro pur for free

if anyone is looking for a small credit mover from BB to GS...new copies of Far Cry 4 360/ps3 are $16 with GCU...trades into GS for $24.75 with PUR until the end of today with the special TIV bumps
I should've seen this earlier now my gamestop's closed. Does that mean those games on sale right now such as wwe 2k15, evolce are gonna go back up after today?

Well I decided to trade Minecraft: PS3 Edition and NFS: Rivals at nearby GS today. Got $33 credit for both and nabbed a copy of MLB 13: The Show to flip at Hastings. Was going to get a $25 Kindle card but all the store I went to had was the $50 cards. I'll try a different store tomorrow.

Off-topic: FYI - Hastings is also giving 30% extra credit for buybacks/trade-ins. I got $28.50 in-store credit for MLB 13: The Show. :D/ :D

So is the promotion still running? The TiVs dont seem to have changed.
Yeah, I was actually just about to post about that. The TiVs (at least the 10 or so I've checked) are the same so it looks like this is still up and running. Good news for me since I ran into a few more copies of AC Rogue yesterday locally for $10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back