General Fighting Game Thread 2 ships with a free* TE Stick

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Amazon gold box deal at 7pm pst sounds like PS3 TE stick from the clue: "The best of the PS3 fightsticks. "

So now that I have the nice small monitor, what do ya'll know about sound?

I'm looking for a decent 5.1 system. Nothing outrageous; I hardly watch movies and I'm not the type to wet my pants over trembling sound, plus it's in a bedroom so it's really not much anyway. But hearing footsteps behind me in an FPS would be nice and price should be low. Maybe $150 max.

Other than that, I just don't like the distortion in the HDTV's speakers.

[quote name='kainzero']So now that I have the nice small monitor, what do ya'll know about sound?

I'm looking for a decent 5.1 system. Nothing outrageous; I hardly watch movies and I'm not the type to wet my pants over trembling sound, plus it's in a bedroom so it's really not much anyway. But hearing footsteps behind me in an FPS would be nice and price should be low. Maybe $150 max.

Other than that, I just don't like the distortion in the HDTV's speakers.[/QUOTE]I'm not sure if you have Fred's where you are, but if so you can pick up some okay 5.1 surround sound speakers for $50 there. The set I got for Christmas about 4-5 years ago was from there and they get the job done.

hay Kain Zero!!

who r u gonna use for T6 at Duel?!?! coz if you're gonna roll with xiaoyu then Ima put my practice into Baek.

also I wanna register! I was thinking our team name should be Pâtisserie Chantilly lol

[quote name='TheUnsane1']So the Amazon gold box deal at 7pm pst sounds like PS3 TE stick from the clue: "The best of the PS3 fightsticks. "[/QUOTE]

well they had like the crappiest deals outside of AC2/MW2 which were good deals. i guess infamous counts... but then again frys had it with uncharted #1 for 40.

knowing amazon and their smackdown for $48 theyll probably give us the fight stick 3 for $20

[quote name='BlueSwim']I'm not sure if you have Fred's where you are, but if so you can pick up some okay 5.1 surround sound speakers for $50 there. The set I got for Christmas about 4-5 years ago was from there and they get the job done.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what Fred's is.

Man there's a deal on slickdeals.net for a sub+speakers for $200. Really tempting but I think I need a receiver too and those things scare me because they're so big and complicated.

[quote name='JEKKI']hay Kain Zero!!

who r u gonna use for T6 at Duel?!?! coz if you're gonna roll with xiaoyu then Ima put my practice into Baek.

also I wanna register! I was thinking our team name should be Pâtisserie Chantilly lol[/QUOTE]
I started using Alisa. I'm thinking about learning Leo but my main is probably Alisa at this point, more so than Ling.

If we're Team Chantilly I wanna be Gateau aux Fraises. You can be Choux aux Sesame.

[quote name='Furashu']well they had like the crappiest deals outside of AC2/MW2 which were good deals. i guess infamous counts... but then again frys had it with uncharted #1 for 40.

knowing amazon and their smackdown for $48 theyll probably give us the fight stick 3 for $20[/QUOTE]

Naw, that's the Hori Fighting Stick 3, the TE is an SFIV Fight Stick.

and the scriptures have been fulfilled!!

2cer9mc.jpg

they call him Gâteau he has metal joints

beat him up and you'll win 15 silver points

Tits are good. Dead or Alive is good. The fact that Koei-Tecmo hasn't abandoned the DOA series give hope for DOA5 happening someday. Hope is good.

If anybody ever runs into whoever coded the password pattern recognition for Bleach: The Blade of Fate, could you please kick him/her/it/Poison in the face really hard for me?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Just a heads up:

Battle Fantasia releasing on PSN next week.

Consider it gotten by me when I get back from NYC.[/QUOTE]

Proof, NOW, I'm dead serious. Give me a link or something.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']Just a heads up:

Battle Fantasia releasing on PSN next week.

Consider it gotten by me when I get back from NYC.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I sold my copy on 360.

Might get it again because:

A) It's fun (CEDRIC!)

B) My 360 died

yeay Tekken tonite!!

I been playing too much SF trying to learn more Dhalsim.

omg fukk Abel! He's hard to beat with Blanka, but with Sim he's impossible >_

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, it'd be nice to join you guys in tekken but im in NYC right now and exhausted from getting up so early.

cold as fuck, but I'll be enjoying my 2 weeks here :)[/QUOTE]

What day we hangin'?

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']well, it'd be nice to join you guys in tekken but im in NYC right now and exhausted from getting up so early.

cold as fuck, but I'll be enjoying my 2 weeks here :)[/QUOTE]

You stay away from my sister you son of a biscuit!

I need to go up there someday. I'll be damned if it'll happen in a season that doesn't begin with an "S".

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Been practicing Cammy since yesterday. I don't think she's gonna pan out, so fuck her.[/QUOTE]

I have no idea why I started to pick her up. Lots of work. What's up with me and picking SFIV characters that I have to bust a sweat with?

TK Cannon Strikes are super fun though.

i just bought Tekken 6!! from amazon! got 2 copies for $29 shipped( had a $10 promo thing) woot! never really played tekken before. i wanna use that girl with the chainsaws/guns/lasers or wahtever.

[quote name='asianxcore']I have no idea why I started to pick her up. Lots of work. What's up with me and picking SFIV characters that I have to bust a sweat with?

TK Cannon Strikes are super fun though.[/QUOTE]
Seth is the ultimate sweat maker.

I gave up Cammy and went back to Rufus. Just seemed right.

[quote name='TomJones4']Ordered a JLF and santa is sending me some buttons in da mail.[/QUOTE]
that jerk is getting lazy, he used to slide down chimneys and deliver it

[quote name='asianxcore']I have no idea why I started to pick her up. Lots of work. What's up with me and picking SFIV characters that I have to bust a sweat with?

TK Cannon Strikes are super fun though.[/QUOTE]

Guile maybe? Gotta bust balls for his wins.

[quote name='kainzero']that jerk is getting lazy, he used to slide down chimneys and deliver it[/QUOTE]
Better than having the reindeer quality test it first.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Seth is the ultimate sweat maker.

I gave up Cammy and went back to Rufus. Just seemed right.[/QUOTE]

I love encouraging new Seth players but seriously dude, make your life easier and main Rufus :)

Get his BnB down, all his Ultra Setups, Corner Combos, Resets, when to use Messiah, match-ups blah blah blah

what is a good site that can teach me stuff about tekken, i dont know anything about the system as i never played tekken before( played TTT randomly and some T5DR but i didnt try to learn anything, just button mash)

[quote name='Furashu']i just bought Tekken 6!! from amazon! got 2 copies for $29 shipped( had a $10 promo thing) woot! never really played tekken before. i wanna use that girl with the chainsaws/guns/lasers or wahtever.[/QUOTE]

We shall play, SD :D

[quote name='MarkMan']We shall play, SD :D[/QUOTE]
how come you don't ask me to play

i am offended sir

ps i suck

[quote name='kainzero']how come you don't ask me to play

i am offended sir

ps i suck[/QUOTE]

cause we got that SD connection... and MM wants me to train to become his brothers rival. haha jk.

thanks for the link above!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back