GGT 131 Has got dat ice cold water, and it's only $1

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']In 2-1? The dude on the pillar where you need to balance beam across a little into the mine? His fireballs are pretty slow/predictable if you watch for the timing. Either dodge them as you go across and just leave him alone, or dodge, dodge closer, lock on, arrow, etc.

If you get stuck in one world, try another -- but world 5 is the most draining world there is, especially 5-2. I dread that fucking place, no matter how strong my character is. 4-1 is highly manageable, but you need to deal with the bastard skeletons at the beginning.
If you go to 4-1 you can get revenge on the mini-boss of the tutorial. :) Just watch out for the manta rays.
I've said it before, I'll say it again: (1) Get a good bow. Upgrade your dexterity. (2) Get the basic magic spells... especially soul arrow or soul ray or whatever it is. It makes life much more manageable.

What class did you choose? I had soul arrow as a spell because I was a Royal. That spell made surviving in the beginning much better.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tips! I chose soldier cause it's supposed to be decently balanced. Though in retrospect, it seems that the more melee focused classes are much more difficult to play. The only two stats I've actually upgraded thusfar are Vitality and Dexterity. I need to put more stats into spellcasting stuff to even buy any spells. I also forgot to pick up the wand-thingy in 1-2 like a dingbat, so I'm gonna retrace and do that tomorrow.
I'll try finishing up 2-1 tomorrow, and maybe moving into 4-1.

[quote name='distgfx']
Ok, so if I'm understanding this correctly, the DLC is just replays from that tournament?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if that's true then that's dumb as fuck. Who do they think will buy that?

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, if that's true then that's dumb as fuck. Who do they think will buy that?[/QUOTE]

But how else am I supposed to watch them?

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Justin Wong[/QUOTE]

Only if there's video of him being destroyed. :cool:

--

Go get your wand in 1-2... don't be afraid to go back to areas you cleared, get practice, find items to stockpile or sell, get experience to level some stats up. Don't be afraid to grind in 4-1 too on the skeletons until you feel better. There's a falchion guarded by a bad bad skeleton on a cliff not too far in... if you can spend your souls (most of them) and rush by that bastard to get it, it's what i used for most of the game. It regenerates mana, which was key for being able to use soul arrow and such.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only if there's video of him being destroyed. :cool:[/QUOTE]

That kind of stuff is already on youtube though.

Me: I'm getting a desktop!
Fiancee: What? Why do you want to waste money? Is your other one broke?
Me: I just would like a new one and it's cheap so it's not a big deal.
Fiancee: It broke because you're on it all the time, didn't it? YOU BROKE IT! Now you're going to ruin your chances at a vacation here with me by making a ton of purchases!
Me: I'll have plenty of money when time comes. It's my thing, don't worry about it.
Fiancee: IT BROKE BECAUSE YOU WERE ON IT ALL THE TIME!
Me: SO? I'M ON YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU'RE BROKE!

That shut her up.
boomshakalaka.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, if that's true then that's dumb as fuck. Who do they think will buy that?[/QUOTE]

I just watched the interview, he said the replays would be released, but he didn't specify it as DLC only. He also said there was going to be other DLC, dammit, you got me worried for nothing!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Me: I'm getting a desktop!
Fiancee: It broke because you're on it all the time, didn't it? YOU BROKE IT! Now you're going to ruin your chances at a vacation here with me by making a ton of purchases!
Me: I'll have plenty of money when time comes. It's my thing, don't worry about it.

That shut her up.[/QUOTE]

She should just concede her defeat to you and end these shenanigans.

My purchases for the rest of the year:

No More Heroes Paradise
Deus Ex
Ico Collection
Batman
Uncharted 3
Skyrim
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Persona 2

Maybe:

Ace Combat Assualt Horizon
King of Fighters XIII
Saints Row 3

Actually less than I thought.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Me: I'm getting a desktop!

That shut her up.
[/QUOTE]
If some bitch hit me up with that nonsense, I'd promptly tell her to shut her fucking whore mouth.

Shit's annoying.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']If some bitch hit me up with that nonsense, I'd promptly tell her to shut her fucking whore mouth.

Shit's annoying.[/QUOTE]
It is annoying. I hate her trying to tell me how to spend money. I ain't even living with her yet and she thinks she can tell me what to do? She can fuck off.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It is annoying. I hate her trying to tell me how to spend money. I ain't even living with her yet and she thinks she can tell me what to do? She can fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Good, good. . .

palpatine.jpg

[quote name='CaptainJoel']It is annoying. I hate her trying to tell me how to spend money. I ain't even living with her yet and she thinks she can tell me what to do? She can fuck off.[/QUOTE]
Great start to a life together...

Sounds like my girl

Her: You should Skype with me:)
Me: I'm busy at the moment
Her: Stop skyping your friends and skype me now!

I had an ex that did this to me, we are no longer on speaking terms.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Sounds like my girl

Her: Stop skyping your friends and skype me now![/QUOTE]

In this exchange, I like to replace the word skype with another word.

A naughty word.

The word is fuck.

[quote name='Indignate']In this exchange, I like to replace the word skype with another word.

A naughty word.

The word is fuck.
[/QUOTE]

But I don't
fuck
my guy friends

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']But I don't
fuck
my guy friends[/QUOTE]

I never said you did. She did.

You best handle that.

EDIT:

Wait...so you fuck your friends that are girls?

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']But I don't
fuck
my guy friends[/QUOTE]

Yes you do, we've all heard your confessions on skype!

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']Sounds like my girl

Her: Stop skyping your friends and skype me now![/QUOTE] Same thing here. If it's 5 past 9 her time then she calls me over and over again until I pick up and ask me why I was obviously talking to someone that wasn't her.

[quote name='distgfx']I had an ex that did this to me, we are no longer on speaking terms.[/QUOTE]I understand why. It's driving me nuts.

[quote name='distgfx']Yes you do, we've all heard your confessions on skype![/QUOTE]

I was probably drunk, I usually say dumb stuff that's not true

[quote name='j-cart']Some friend you are you shitty cheese flavored chip.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the complaint ;)

And just so you guys know, I don't fuck my friends that are girls

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']And just so you guys know, I don't fuck my friends that are girls[/QUOTE]

K, cuz the way you phrased that was kind of...you know, doesn't matter.

Good for you.

Or bad for you, in Hank's terms.

[quote name='Indignate']K, cuz the way you phrased that was kind of...you know, doesn't matter.

Good for you.

Or bad for you, in Hank's terms.[/QUOTE]

Whaddaya talkin' bout? I'm always positive. :cool:

[quote name='seanr1221']Joel, does your fiancé not live near you?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

And that's why he should abort mission and go pick up someone local.

IMO.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']\/\/\/\/\/\/ is so good.

Love that game.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same way, except about
Mortal Kombat

Day 1 retail purchases for rest of year:
Deus Ex (paid off)
Batman: AC (paid off)
Battlefield 3 (paid off)
Uncharted 3 (paid off)
AC: Revelations (minimum pre order down at the moment)

Day 1 digital purchases rest of year (at least that I'm aware of):
Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition
Bloodrayne: Betrayal
NBA Jam: On Fire Edition

Game I will be forced to purchase day 1 because all of the other Ragtag CAG's will buy it:
Modern Warfare 3

[quote name='j-cart']Good choice. Gonna need a GGT game night when it comes out.

Plan to rep Urien in 3sOE.[/QUOTE]

Tackle, tackle, headbutt

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Hugo wants to break some backs.[/QUOTE]

I'll make sure you don't break mine. You heavy ass bastard, your hit box is so fat that I could sneeze off screen and it would still hit you. Oh, and remember, people, taunts actually do something in this game.

[quote name='Japanese Dorito']I'll be sure to remember that ;)[/QUOTE]

Unless you're chun, then nobody wants to play with you.

[quote name='distgfx']Unless you're chun, then nobody wants to play with you.[/QUOTE]

Only Justin Wong uses Chun, and he always manages to lose

[quote name='distgfx']Tackle, tackle, headbutt[/QUOTE]

Its just like sex! Sound effects included

RAH RAH HAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back