GGT 179: featuring a link to the extended Ches-ka/Mo Chocolate sex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']Propane is for bitchmade grilling. Convenience is the name of the game here.

Charcoal give me flavor. I also love wood grilling. Mmm. . .[/QUOTE]

Charcoal grilled food just plain tastes better than propane grilled food. Propane is much more convenient though.

[quote name='panzerfaust']what's everyone drinking tonight?[/QUOTE]
Miller Lite, and it's kinda good and kinda nasty. It doesn't know what it wants to be.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Charcoal grilled food just plain tastes better than propane grilled food. Propane is much more convenient though.[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

[quote name='Thomas96']Finally a fucking F-Zero game from Nintendo.......[/QUOTE]
Still wont' be as good as F Zero GX.

Is this true Uraizen? You want to play a RPG?

7101321459_d2a7db4104.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust']So get this. After 11 levels in Diablo 3, you're only choice thus far is what passive skill you'd like to take at level 10. And even then, you can choose a different passive at any point.[/QUOTE]

Well you can pick your two attack skills too, and with later levels you could change the runes on those which seem to alter how the ability works a lot... but ya this game doesn't make you feel like you are customizing your own character in any way. In reality there isn't going to be any reason that I can tell to have more than one character of each class since you can change anything about a character whenever you want, and even loot doesn't seem all that important outside of stats especially with the whole weapons aren't actually used for attacks thing (unless you run out of your ability resource I guess).

[quote name='j-cart']Is this true Uraizen? You want to play a RPG?

7101321459_d2a7db4104.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That one in particular? Yeah, it reminded me of that feel I get when playing Demon's Soul. Y'know, while kicking ass and all.

So I'm supposed to take this short survey for one of my classes and this was the very first question. I don't think it was a yes or no kind of question:

JNUfm.png

Finished ME3 last night. Liked it as a whole, but probably my least favorite of the series.

Will get back to finishing Uncharted 1 now I guess.

Poor Naniwa.

Beats the only Korean in his group, loses to all the Europeans.

EDIT: God dammit, Ret. You had his entire army clumped up on a ramp with, like, six infestors ready, and... nothin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']That one in particular? Yeah, it reminded me of that feel I get when playing Demon's Soul. Y'know, while kicking ass and all.[/QUOTE]

No.

[quote name='ihadFG']So I'm supposed to take this short survey for one of my classes and this was the very first question. I don't think it was a yes or no kind of question:

JNUfm.png
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='PatFortenbaugh']This video makes me sad for humanity. Gotta agree with the chump that No Mercy is the shit though.

[/QUOTE]

He said Diablo II was the shit... don't really see the problem, dude seems to know what's up. (MGS2 as a top pick is a little odd, but hey whatever floats your boat, the game certainly wasn't terrible, but my least favorite in the series).

I played a tiny bit of Bastion this evening. I...still don't get this game.

I'm also still chugging away at Kid Icarus: Uprising, playing it daily.

[quote name='KingBroly']I played a tiny bit of Bastion this evening. I...still don't get this game.[/QUOTE]

Going to have to agree with this. Someone bought it for me and I only played 20 minutes of it and I have no drive to touch it.

So I'm apparently right at the end of ME3 and I didn't even realize it? Game is a lotttt shorter than ME2. I mean, doing everything in that game I had about 40 hours in my first playthrough and I literally just reached 22 hours in this and I've been doing everything.

I actually agree with you there. It is pretty bad in some parts, like everything dealing with Cerberus. Joshy and Mikey, how far are you two in ME3? I'd like to have a discussion thing on it soon.

What I don't get is that in the 3rd game you are still putting together a team, didn't I put together a team in the second game?

The team is whole races this time to come to save Earth since Earth is more important than their planets.

The game has a good ending though. It reminded me of
The Matrix
which I like.

I didn't find ME 3 boring at all. Just didn't like the way they did side quests (wonder around citadel to stumble across people talking to start them, quest long doesn't update when you get items needed etc.) and the ending is lame. Otherwise, I thought it was a great game.

Lengthwise I spent around 34 hours on it doing pretty much everything and spending a lot of time walking around the ship and citadel talking to people and listening to conversations etc.

But that's why I like the series and a lot of you all don't. I love story based games with lots of dialogue etc. and for the most part don't like things like fighting games that are all gameplay/combat. That said I did love the combat in ME 2 and 3. Easily my favorite combat in any rpg, since it just plays like Gears with some magic powers thrown in. And Gears is my favorite shooter series.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dmaul1114']But that's why I like the series and a lot of you all don't. I love story based games with lots of dialogue etc. and for the most part don't like things like fighting games that are all gameplay/combat. That said I did love the combat in ME 2 and 3. Easily my favorite combat in any rpg, since it just plays like Gears with some magic powers thrown in. And Gears is my favorite shooter series.[/QUOTE]
THIS AMUSES MORBO.titties

[quote name='dmaul1114']I didn't find ME 3 boring at all. Just didn't like the way they did side quests (wonder around citadel to stumble across people talking to start them, quest long doesn't update when you get items needed etc.) and the ending is lame. Otherwise, I thought it was a great game.

Lengthwise I spent around 34 hours on it doing pretty much everything and spending a lot of time walking around the ship and citadel talking to people and listening to conversations etc.

But that's why I like the series and a lot of you all don't. I love story based games with lots of dialogue etc. and for the most part don't like things like fighting games that are all gameplay/combat. That said I did love the combat in ME 2 and 3. Easily my favorite combat in any rpg, since it just plays like Gears with some magic powers thrown in. And Gears is my favorite shooter series.[/QUOTE]
I'd much prefer story to combat, but ME3 just doesn't do it as well as the first two games. Best parts so far was meeting back up with
Grunt and Legion and Mording curing the Genophage
. Game was a snoozefest until I met
Grunt
, then it picked up pace and now I'm almost done? This game is crazy short compared to the first two games and I HATE how they did sidequests. Shit is just terrible. Why does so many people need me to find lost ancient relics? I'm in a war, fuck that.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']So I'm apparently right at the end of ME3 and I didn't even realize it? Game is a lotttt shorter than ME2. I mean, doing everything in that game I had about 40 hours in my first playthrough and I literally just reached 22 hours in this and I've been doing everything.[/QUOTE]

I did everything in both games and they both took around 40 hours for me.

ME3 is my favorite in the series. Haters can hate all they want.:booty:

[quote name='dmaul1114']That said I did love the combat in ME 2 and 3. Easily my favorite combat in any rpg, since it just plays like Gears with some magic powers thrown in. And Gears is my favorite shooter series.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to say it, ME is an RPG?

That was part of what amused Morbo. I just didn't want to say it because discussions about "what makes an RPG an RPG" are way more boring than any section of Mass Effect 3.

[quote name='ihadFG']I did everything in both games and they both took around 40 hours for me.

ME3 is my favorite in the series. Haters can hate all they want.:booty:[/QUOTE]
I'm not hating, I'm more just disliking a great deal because it seems like all my fun bits have terribad shadows cast over them by awful turret sections and why do I constantly get called back to the citadel? Jesus! I have fucking comms for a reason people! Tell me dat shit while I'm on my ship!

I didn't play more than 5 hours. Got fucking bored.
Nah, but I knew I couldn't dedicate as much time to it as I wanted to. So I'm waiting for school to end. This summer I'm playing a million games.
Maybe I'll actually finish Persona 4! I've had a serious itch to play that game recently, for whatever reason.

What's the thin line separating traditional action-adventure from the so-called action RPG? XP?

Morbo is feeling a little fuzzy headed right now when it comes to genre distinction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back