GGT 179: featuring a link to the extended Ches-ka/Mo Chocolate sex scene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parting Vs MKP rematch to start off MLG Spring Arena...

sUjCJl.jpg

EDIT: How do you simultaenously get the most and least photogenic analysts for your cast?

8cCNl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='panzerfaust']You should have more faith in online communities. Come, drop your gear behind the bar in Act II, I'll watch it for you.[/QUOTE]

I learned that one the hard way.

[quote name='j-cart']Sony dropped the downloading to only two consoles now. So if they have already been downloaded on a different PS3, then it takes up a slot.
[/QUOTE]

Accounts made before Nov. 17 still have 5 slots. As long as the password to the account is the same you should be fine. Or you can try contacting the original host if the pass has been changed. I think the gameshare forum people are actually able to have 4 slots.

[quote name='j-cart']Sony dropped the downloading to only two consoles now. So if they have already been downloaded on a different PS3, then it takes up a slot.
[/QUOTE]

Slots are only based on purchase date. Your real issue here would be "could you get your old PS3 taken off that account without being able to log in on it and deactivate. Last I knew, you could not remote deactivate consoles.

---

Granted, I don't use it anymore because I have PS+ with cloud saves, but man, you've probably got a large external HDD -- if you had made a few backups occasionally, you'd have most of your shit still -- you'd just lose locked saves, I think.

[quote name='raiden_86']Accounts made before Nov. 17 still have 5 slots. As long as the password to the account is the same you should be fine. Or you can try contacting the original host if the pass has been changed. I think the gameshare forum people are actually able to have 4 slots.[/QUOTE]

I think you're a little off. To my understanding *games* purchased before that day by your account can be shared up to 4 additional times to 4 additional systems. Games purchased on or after that date can be used on 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Slots are only based on purchase date. Your real issue here would be "could you get your old PS3 taken off that account without being able to log in on it and deactivate. Last I knew, you could not remote deactivate consoles.[/QUOTE]

You can remotely deactivate them, just not individually. He would have to convince his group(s) to let him do it and have all of them reactivate their consoles. He could have also just bought them for himself; ISN'T THAT RIGHT, J-CART?! :booty:

[quote name='corrosivefrost'] I think you're a little off. To my understanding *games* purchased before that day by your account can be shared up to 4 additional times to 4 additional systems. Games purchased on or after that date can be used on 2.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats what I meant, 5 slots total so you can share with 4 other people on content purchased before that day.

[quote name='icebeast']Fixed that, seriously getting theoretical advice from anyone about something that they've never actually done (and probably have no clue about the reality of) is usually worse than just trying to figure it out for yourself.[/QUOTE]Yeah, I just didn't expect the advice to be as spectacularly bad as it really was.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Sorry I gave you bad advice, Joel. :cry:[/QUOTE]You never give me bad advice, Hanky :D

[quote name='distgfx']
You would have been better off asking JSP ... or did you?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I asked a couple of my other friends while they were lighting up for 420 and God, they were so high by the end of that shit that it was ridiculous. At one point dude just told me to punch my girlfriend over and over again until she listens to me.

Crotch, are you playing Xenoblade with a classic controller?

I tried using the remote and nunchuck but just holding that thing pisses me off. Found a classic pro on criagslist and will probably pick that up tomorrow.

[quote name='Indignate']Crotch, are you playing Xenoblade with a classic controller?

I tried using the remote and nunchuck but just holding that thing pisses me off. Found a classic pro on criagslist and will probably pick that up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
I've tried both setups and am using the classic controller. I didn't have any particular problem with the nunchuk setup aside from poor camera control, but it's still a little awkward even with the second analogue stick.

Shulk is an asshole.

While at Coachella, my camping spot was next to a bunch of Australians. As the jokesters my group was, we had a blow up sex doll for each of our cars (four, with names) to put on our antennas to help signify to others whose campsite it was. On the second day, one of our neighbor girls (btw these Australians were fucking ugly, mean to say, but my god they were all hideous) comes over, takes Angelica from my car antenna and proceeds to stomp on her until her head pops.

My brother hulks out and gets angry at what just happened. I just bust up laughing because it took this ugly chick from down under 5 good stomps just to pop a blow up sex doll. My brother then asks why she did it and her response was along the lines of "It's offense to women, blah blah, it degrades me to see something like that when visiting America." I stood up and looked at her and said in the drunkest Randy-esque demeanor "I'm sorry, I thought it was America?" and everyone started laughing, except the Aussies. No southpark in the down under I guess.

I would like to say that the blow up sex dolls were for pure laughter only. While it may be totally inappropriate, we did have a male midget sex doll to balance out the offensive nature of carbon dioxide inflated plastic that barely resembles the human body in any form. I also must make a note that these neighbors of ours were really nice, I had no problems with them. While I do mention how very unattractive they all were (even the males) I do not state this to degrade them in anyway, only to enrich a terrible story about Americans being American.

Gawd, I need my buddy to send me the picture of our campsite, it was white-trash as fuck. I had two guys in jean overalls with no shoes on, a portable stove on the ground, 3 cooler chests filled with booze, a broken canopy jerry-rigged to a truck and a portable stove cooking coated with pounds of bacon grease. I thought this was America, damn right it is!

[quote name='j-cart']Yup, so it is also my fault that my PS3 dies without any warning from standard normal use?

I be bitching, because I thought this was America.

/edit: Dayum, Gamestop is give a free game with that $199 PS3 aswell.[/QUOTE]

Nowhining.jpg

wambulance5fw.jpg

[quote name='seanr1221']My house is coming along.
The office

img1998sf.jpg

Close up of the desk

img1999i.jpg

The basement

img2001r.jpg

The gaming area

img2002dr.jpg

Got this installed yesterday

img2003d.jpg

[/quote]

Nice looking house. The number of computers at one desk rivals my apartment.

I laugh at all those trying to play Diablo 3 beta right now. I WANT Diablo 3, but I have waited this long, I can wait 4 more weeks to get my life in some what working order before D3 consumes it.

[quote name='j-cart']I laugh at all those trying to play Diablo 3 beta right now. I WANT Diablo 3, but I have waited this long, I can wait 4 more weeks to get my life in some what working order before D3 consumes it.[/QUOTE]

I just hope that Blizzard is taking good notes on the server load. I would assume given that they've managed the most popular Western MMO for many years they understand launch day demand.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I just hope that Blizzard is taking good notes on the server load. I would assume given that they've managed the most popular Western MMO for many years they understand launch day demand.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure this is the exact reason they are doing this beta, server stress testing. I got 4 weeks to finish up Witcher 2 (which everyone should play) and to get life in order. Diablo 3 will consume me, so good bye my lady friends from May 15th and onward.

[quote name='linkpwns']HEY HANK HEY JOSH HEY J-CART HEY ICEBEAST HEY URAIZEN

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/Diablo®_III_Open_Beta_Weekend-4_19_2012#blog[/QUOTE]

They let me in the beta last week and I played through it, they've changed some stuff from Diablo 2 which I'm not sure if I like, but I'll get the game anyways. Witch Doctor seems fairly interesting to play so I'll probably stick with it for the main game until I make another character (since I can't make a Bowazon).

[quote name='hankmecrankme']
FFVz3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I was already laughing, and then I noticed the cat at the bottom right and laughed even harder.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Nice house, seanr. I see dealing drugs is still lucrative as always.[/QUOTE]

Thanks mang, it's just missing a grill :(

I gotta get on that.

[quote name='ihadFG']I was already laughing, and then I noticed the cat at the bottom right and laughed even harder.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I love that random cat in the corner. ^__^
[quote name='Indignate']Yes[/QUOTE]
Si.
[quote name='seanr1221']Thanks mang, it's just missing a grill :(

I gotta get on that.[/QUOTE]
Hell yeah you do. Charcoal pls.

I really want a brick oven though. I want to build one. :drool:

That reminds me, my dad just started exclusively using some Charcoal Grill shit he made in our garage and is completely neglecting the $470 Propane beast of a Grill that he has.

Shit makes me sad.

See, I don't for a second doubt that you kill Charcoal grilling, Hank. But my dad? Goddamn, everything he makes on that thing tastes awful. Like, trash.

So get this. After 11 levels in Diablo 3, you're only choice thus far is what passive skill you'd like to take at level 10. And even then, you can choose a different passive at any point.

Also, remapping a skill to left or right click takes a full screen U.I.. Not sure how I'm going to survive hardcore with that.

Visually it's fantastic, and the wizard skills are pretty ballin, but I can't help but feel they've designed this for a future console release or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back