GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gunm']I want that acid pistol. :cry:

What's worse, I want that acid pistol to twink a future lowbie character. :cold:[/QUOTE]
But... level requirements?

Holy shit. I started Saints Row 3 today. I don't know why I waited so long. It's awesome. Perfect game to pick up and fuck around in for 30 minutes at a time.

C5J07.jpg

"However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way." (Leviticus 25:44-46)

"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property." (Exodus 21:20-21)

"Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ." (Ephesians 6:5)

"The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48)

[quote name='Indignate']"Oh man! This +4 sword I found in SWTOR is awesome!!!" - Whoknows[/QUOTE]

This is such a bold face lie. There are no swords in SWTOR.

Wow. So Amazon trade-in policy can't handle Vita games.
They automatically reject your trade because there's no manual... even though Vita games come with no manual (the manual is digitally in the game, whether on the card or in your download).
Ridiculous.

I called to let them know they need to update their policy. :\

[quote name='j-cart']So are these scenes from the best movie:
[/QUOTE]
You forgot the 2nd best scene in the movie first being the appearance of PH. It was when that chick refused to go in the church and PH rips her skin off

[quote name='The Crotch']...

Seriously?

Not even for companions?[/QUOTE]

You can get "Vibroblades."

[quote name='GUNNM']You forgot the 2nd best scene in the movie first being the appearance of PH. It was when that chick refused to go in the church and PH rips her skin off[/QUOTE]

Did you not watch the first video that was linked?

[quote name='j-cart']You can get "Vibroblades."[/QUOTE]
Well, yeah, but... those are swords, aren't they?

They were swords in the first two games...

[quote name='j-cart']You can get "Vibroblades."

Did you not watch the first video that was linked?[/QUOTE]
Oh I thought it was the scene when PH first appears my bad. Continue on...

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']The Vita has games?[/QUOTE]

No, I bought one just to look at it.

[quote name='j-cart']Trick question!

Answer: Skyrim[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='MSUHitman']OK serious question:

Which has more bugs, Witcher 2: EE or X-Com: Enemy Unknown?[/QUOTE]
Xcom has more bugs. Witcher 2 has worse bugs.

I played 80 some hours of Skyrim about 4 months after release, didn't run into too many bugs, thankfully. Dunno how many patches that took. Witcher 1.0 was buggy as shit, but Morrowind 1.0 is probably the buggiest game I've played ever.

Oh yeah, and I fell through the stairs about 1 minute into the Sleeping Dogs demo. Went into limbo world with the skybox, outside of the level. Was pretty neat, put pics of it on Steam.

The buggiest thing lately is probably that $20 EA code that made games free. Those are the kind of bugs I like to see. Also free costumes for SF x T, and anything that's exploitable for free stuff. ^__^

But seriously, Windows Me is the buggiest thing ever. I once had 48 IE windows open up after launching it once. Silly IE. Swear MS did it on purpose too, so everyone would suck off XP a year later and declare it the greatest thing ever. XP before service packs was a buggy ass mess too, took two service packs to make it great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back