GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha Protocol... doesn't suck?

I think a lot of it is that I Just Don't Really Like Third-Person Shooting. So the fact that the third-person shooting in this is fucking abysmal doesn't bother me so much.

Anything related to inventories and menus is completely and utterly fucked, though. That ain't so cool.

[quote name='distgfx']Just beat it, my opinion on it has not changed. I'm just sad I didn't give them my own money for this. Thanks for this fucking sweet gift.[/QUOTE]

anytime brosive.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Binary Domain is fucking amazing. Don't sleep on this shit!![/QUOTE]
Seriously. Game is the shit. I bought it twice because it was so awesome and Nagoshi deserves my money for making one of the best games of the year. It's #3 on my list so far.

Frozen-pool-cannonball-dive.gif

Pistols definitely seem broken. Everything dies from one shot from around a corner, and bosses just get a massive bullet-hail. Omen took it pretty well during his chase scene, but I guess he was scripted not to lose too much HP for the first few times you get to fight him.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Only another 36 posts on this page while it's fucked..[/QUOTE]

It's only that first post that is broken.

And even if, I have my pages set to 20.

[quote name='The Crotch']Pistols definitely seem broken. Everything dies from one shot from around a corner, and bosses just get a massive bullet-hail. Omen took it pretty well during his chase scene, but I guess he was scripted not to lose too much HP for the first few times you get to fight him.[/QUOTE]
This is how I rolled. Max out pistols and you're good for the whole game.

Somebody please help. I emailed myself a document, downloaded it in opera, and worked on it all day. I didn't realize it was just a temporary download file, and after restarting my computer it's totally gone. Is there anyway to get it back? It's an assignment due at midnight tonight and I'm losing my panic attack shit.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Somebody please help. I emailed myself a document, downloaded it in opera, and worked on it all day. I didn't realize it was just a temporary download file, and after restarting my computer it's totally gone. Is there anyway to get it back? It's an assignment due at midnight tonight and I'm losing my panic attack shit.[/QUOTE]

Should be somewhere in your temp directory, at least in Windows. Should be the same in OSX, but I can't vouch for that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Should be somewhere in your temp directory, at least in Windows. Should be the same in OSX, but I can't vouch for that.[/QUOTE]

How the hell do I get there? Windows 7.

I had already looked :( It doesn't seem to be there, i sorted by date accessed and it definitely wasn't where it should be (ie the top because i only accessed it today/yesterday)

[quote name='whoknows']Medal of Honor midnight release tonight!!

Who's going?[/QUOTE]
If you fly me out to wherever you live and also buy me mountain dew and doritos I'll go with you.

Who else got Skylanders Giants? :p

I preordered MOH Warfighter, 'cause I'm a sucker for modern military, but I ain't going to no midnight release...'cause, you know, Amazon FC.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I had already looked :( It doesn't seem to be there, i sorted by date accessed and it definitely wasn't where it should be (ie the top because i only accessed it today/yesterday)[/QUOTE]

Ok, here's a trick that may work. Open it from the web browser again; then instead of clicking save, click save as... -- this might put windows file dialogue in the directory your file is in. After that, you just navigate to that directory, sort by file type, and open all the .doc files until you've found yours (hopefully).

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']I had already looked :( It doesn't seem to be there, i sorted by date accessed and it definitely wasn't where it should be (ie the top because i only accessed it today/yesterday)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Ok, here's a trick that may work. Open it from the web browser again; then instead of clicking save, click save as... -- this might put windows file dialogue in the directory your file is in. After that, you just navigate to that directory, sort by file type, and open all the .doc files until you've found yours (hopefully).[/QUOTE]

Was just gonna suggest this. This is the way to go for non-nonsensical temp and app_data folders.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']too much effort, methinks. i have like another 2+ years on my sub already anyway.
unless you want to explain to me the easiest way to exploit it. :p[/QUOTE]

I'm too lazy to explain it, so I'll give you a hint.

awjlgkheajklghelknerajklgnajkler
[email protected]
akwnrgkjlnawerjklgnakljgwre

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back