GGT #200 With Special Guest Appearances From CheapyD, Wombat and Shipwreck!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlueScrote']Gotta bulk somehow[/QUOTE]

Gotta eat big to get big, baby. It's funny, I tried cutting, and lost 0 pounds. Ate less than 20g of carbs, 180g of protein, maintained all my lifts. Ran HIIT three times a week too. It was all extremely frustrating. So I'm like fuck it, I'm getting stronger. Now all my lifts have gone up and I haven't gained weight either is weird.

How are you numbers now?

---

Screw everyone but Salvador. He's da best mang.

[quote name='The Crotch']Everyone plays fucking Axton...[/QUOTE]

Best option for playing solo since the turret will get you up a lot. I guess the Mechromancer would work for that too, but that wasn't an option at launch.

It was also the best option for the group of friends I started playing with as they were playing as the other 3 classes already.

[quote name='seanr1221']Gotta eat big to get big, baby. It's funny, I tried cutting, and lost 0 pounds. Ate less than 20g of carbs, 180g of protein, maintained all my lifts. Ran HIIT three times a week too. It was all extremely frustrating. So I'm like fuck it, I'm getting stronger. Now all my lifts have gone up and I haven't gained weight either is weird.

How are you numbers now?

---

Screw everyone but Salvador. He's da best mang.[/QUOTE]

In early august I agitated my back dead lifting so I've been taking it pretty easy on squats and dls up until a couple weeks when I started getting back into it. Bench and Press and have coming along nicely though. Recovering from a nasty cold this week though and it felt so good to get back into the gym.

[quote name='BlueScrote']In early august I agitated my back dead lifting so I've been taking it pretty easy on squats and dls up until a couple weeks when I started getting back into it. Bench and Press and have coming along nicely though. Recovering from a nasty cold this week though and it felt so good to get back into the gym.[/QUOTE]
I love deadlifts but man can they fuck you up if you have shit form.

[quote name='BlueScrote']In early august I agitated my back dead lifting so I've been taking it pretty easy on squats and dls up until a couple weeks when I started getting back into it. Bench and Press and have coming along nicely though. Recovering from a nasty cold this week though and it felt so good to get back into the gym.[/QUOTE]

I hit 240 5x5 on squats, but now I'm going ass to grass so I de loaded. At 195 now.

315 on deads. I can usually get 3 reps in.

Stuck at 110 for overhead press. So hard to move up.

Pendlay row just hit 190 today for 3x5

And bench, well that sucks. I can barely manage 175. It's so weird when my pendlays are at 190 now.

[quote name='seanr1221']
And bench, well that sucks. I can barely manage 175. It's so weird when my pendlays are at 190 now.[/QUOTE]

Upgrade to dumbbell flat presses.

Deadlifting with a hex bar is pretty awesome btw
coach_images_co32005_2_Hex_Bar_Deadlift.jpg

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Can we talk about fucking video games, jesus christ[/QUOTE]
Let's talk about stuff you like.

Went outside tried talking to my dog came back inside and realized my dog doesn't talk.

[quote name='GUNNM']I love deadlifts but man can they fuck you up if you have shit form.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing, I'm generally extremely meticulous about DL form, but I was just gassed from earlier in the day and was not into it like I should have been.

[quote name='GUNNM']Deadlifting with a hex bar is pretty awesome btw
coach_images_co32005_2_Hex_Bar_Deadlift.jpg

Let's talk about stuff you like.

Went outside tried talking to my dog came back inside and realized my dog doesn't talk.[/QUOTE]

Hex bars are for people with no grip strength.

[quote name='GUNNM']Let's talk about stuff you like.

Went outside tried talking to my dog came back inside and realized my dog doesn't talk.[/QUOTE]

Got em.

[quote name='whoknows']I still need to pre-order that and go for the midnight release![/QUOTE]

deathpaint.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='distgfx']And my internet is down. Binary Domain is awesome btw.[/QUOTE]
Told you it was awesome. GOTY.
[quote name='Indignate']"That's a dick." - Indignate

"Yeah, that's a dick alright." - Icebizzle

"I've already seen that." - Whoknows[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Guess what that's about?[/QUOTE]
Swear to god I'm never accepting a picture message from you. Ever.

Ever.

So Natural Selection 2 is basically the most PC Gamer Master Race thing you'll ever see.

I think that means we're contractually obligated to Get On That Shit, j-cart.

[quote name='The Crotch']Everyone plays fucking Axton...[/QUOTE]

My phaselock stasis bubble and Deathtrap beg to differ. :)

Also X-Com is awesome, just jumped to the top of my "buy on sale at BF/Christmas" list. -Game was rented from Family Video with a free coupon.

The facial hair options in Alpha Protocol are basically the best thing ever.

Scruffy, groomed, groomed, groomed, groomed, scruffy, groomed, KING OF THE MOTHERfuckING MOUNTAIN MEN!

EDIT: On the downside, they call a "toque" a "beanie".

What the fuck is a beanie, you assholes?

It's a beanie, apparently.

CarZ7.jpg

Your basic "shit's cold, yo" hat.

Also, Alpha Protocol bug count: 1

The first level of the "Awareness" ability does not work if you pick it during character creation. Unsure if I should just start again since I'm still more-or-less at the beginning or keep going because the second level of the ability is so close or what.

[quote name='The Crotch']So Natural Selection 2 is basically the most PC Gamer Master Race thing you'll ever see.

I think that means we're contractually obligated to Get On That Shit, j-cart.[/QUOTE]

Just checked it out, it reminds me a lot of a game I used to play that was entirely. Looking at the original Natural Selection I'm not sure whether it's the game I'm thinking of or not.

The AI in Alpha Protocol, is, uh... huh.

Like, it seems normal in stealth sections. Runs over to check on downed comrades and all that shit. But then in firefights it sometimes forgets I exist. Like one guy will be shooting at me then he'll just stand there staring at me until I hit him again.

[quote name='distgfx']And my internet is down. Binary Domain is awesome btw.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Seems like an ideal candidate for the Winter Sale.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't been here in a minute.

If you have a hastings in your area, go check out the clearance games. I did price changes today and we dropped a ton of decent stuff to ~4.99

Also the homepage on our intranet now has a link to here under the resources category, which is really weird.

[quote name='BlueScrote']Good know. Seems like an ideal candidate for the Winter Sale.[/QUOTE]

Just beat it, my opinion on it has not changed. I'm just sad I didn't give them my own money for this. Thanks for this fucking sweet gift.

[quote name='jesusthecarpenter']haven't been here in a minute.

If you have a hastings in your area, go check out the clearance games. I did price changes today and we dropped a ton of decent stuff to ~4.99

Also the homepage on our intranet now has a link to here under the resources category, which is really weird.[/QUOTE]
Trufax. Hastings drops a lot of great stuff.

I still

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back