GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hankmecrankme']GGT getting banned finally.

mein+kampf.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yup, I lost it.

Ended up picking up Disgaea 3 (Vita), UMvC3 (Vita), and Asura's Wrath (PS3) the other day at Gamestop with the B2G1. I was trying to decide between Dragon's Dogma and Asura's Wrath since I couldn't find another Vita game I wanted, and ended up going with Asura's Wrath since I figured I could get Dragon's Dogma down the line and it would be a longer game which I probably don't need since I have P4:G to play through now.

I also got some card games to play as well: Dominion and Flash Duel. Both of which I've played a bunch before with friends from work so I figured it'd be nice to own sets of my own to play when I have people over.

[quote name='corrosivefrost'](1)No he's not. He buys fighters on 360. As we all know, Uraizen is the resident expert on fighters, and just like EVO, he uses his PS3 for that genre (if it's not on PC). :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna step in real quick and just mention that most tournaments in the US are actually held on 360, particularly in Marvel. Evo is always PS3 because of the international appeal of the tournament and the PS3's dominance overseas (I've always heard chitter chatter of Sony sponsoring it which I don't believe is true, although I've never looked into it).

It's really annoying for me every year when I have to borrow someone's stick there haha.

[quote name='ihadFG']I need to pick up New Vegas w/ DLC during a Steam sale eventually. I've played (and really enjoyed) the main game on 360, but none of the DLC. My favorite DLC is currently Minerva's Den, so I'm curious what I'll think of Old World Blues.[/QUOTE]
I'll be interested in hearing what you think of it. It's got a lot of really heartfelt moments and the way it all ties up is glorious. It made me feel like I actually had a good reason to have high charisma and intelligence besides my usual being a manipulative bastard.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']I'm gonna step in real quick and just mention that most tournaments in the US are actually held on 360, particularly in Marvel. Evo is always PS3 because of the international appeal of the tournament and the PS3's dominance overseas (I've always heard chitter chatter of Sony sponsoring it which I don't believe is true, although I've never looked into it).

It's really annoying for me every year when I have to borrow someone's stick there haha.[/QUOTE]

I missed that earlier.

I just play on PS3 because I don't want to pay for XBL when my sub is up. As soon as they hit PC, I dump those bitches.

[quote name='distgfx']I missed that earlier.

I just play on PS3 because I don't want to pay for XBL when my sub is up. As soon as they hit PC, I dump those bitches.[/QUOTE]

That's pretty much what I said. (That you play on PS3 if it's not on PC...)

Jimbo pony up the $40 to dual mod your stick for tourneys :p
Also, send Hank that box you owe him. :cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Yo Jake, tell us about that time you were in the credits of Skullgirls.[/QUOTE]

Pfft, I'm on IMDB because of Skullgirls :D

3oslgk.jpg

[quote name='panzerfaust'] I hate ridiculous characters. See Skyler from Breaking Bad.[/QUOTE]

I'm only at the beginning of season 3 of that show, but honesty I am 100% with her up to this point. Walt is not a good man. I've grown to hate him as the series continued, and Skyler seems to react in a completely understandable way. Maybe she gets more ridiculous as the series goes on though. I need to watch more.

[quote name='Indignate']I do all the time. That's where people see my avatar and then send me PMs telling me I'm hawt.[/QUOTE]

And public posts asking, "What's a Scene Girl?"

Telltale:

I love you for the fact that you let a player not respond to a statement. Normal conversations don't involve one person saying "go on" every five sentences.

But this whole "oh, we just assumed you'd have that conversation first" thing better not show up again.

The fact that the "..." option exists really is the best part of The Walking Dead games so far. Some of the dialogue's a little ham-fisted, and I hope they don't throw in any more comic book references than they already have.

[quote name='ihadFG']I'm only at the beginning of season 3 of that show, but honesty I am 100% with her up to this point. Walt is not a good man. I've grown to hate him as the series continued, and Skyler seems to react in a completely understandable way. Maybe she gets more ridiculous as the series goes on though. I need to watch more.[/QUOTE]
You are a billion percent wrong. You need to cook with me more.

And furthermore, this whole "who gets the food" thing would be a fuck of a lot simpler if I could just go, "So, who ate most recently?" but no, that wouldn't be dramatic, I guess.

Loved World of Goo. Will probably get Little Inferno at some point.[quote name='whoknows']and then...[/QUOTE]
Still hung up on the bad grammar, sorry.

You just burn shit and ready funny letters. I know it's preaching some clear messages but I don't know, preachy is boring to me.

Or maybe I'm just profoundly unintelligent and can't understand the game.

[quote name='The Crotch']Loved World of Goo. Will probably get Little Inferno at some point.
Still hung up on the bad grammar, sorry.[/QUOTE]

go on.

go on.

So it's basically just the signs from World of Goo? Kinda disappointing.

How's the music?[quote name='corrosivefrost']go on.

go on.[/QUOTE]
Okay, got a new one. Major spoiler for the second episode:

I don't think you can crush a skull that easily with a salt lick.

They've got some decent enough heft to them, sure, but Jesus. I couldn't do that with a fucking cinder block.

And people tell me that I post irrelevant material and go too far or too long.

But none of those people are GUNM, frosty or Hank.

So go on...

I assume the ending will be cool, and I'm only half way through the catalog of things to burn. A lot of references so far to other indie titles like the spider from limbo, plants and zombies, and a wooden super meat boy. I'm not sure what it all means, though, or why it's $14.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back