GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I found something to go on about.

The third episode of Walking Dead has a nail puller in it. That's one of these things:

DWYjF.jpg

See, you put the part that looks like a bird's beak over the head of the nail. Then the handle, it slides up and down, so you can use that to pound the whole thing into the wood and get the beak to bite down on the nail. Then the "L" part is for leverage. Really handy tool for when a claw hammer or a goose neck just won't do it.

I've just... never seen one in any work of fiction ever before. It's like they're totally representing my childhood with this, man. Just need some goats, a chainsaw, and some rusty beaver traps.

It's funny, I already own Arkham City, but no DLC. And if you look, the GOTY edition is cheaper than buying the DLC. So, I bought the GOTY edition, just for shits and giggles.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's funny, I already own Arkham City, but no DLC. And if you look, the GOTY edition is cheaper than buying the DLC. So, I bought the GOTY edition, just for shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]

Why are you awake this early?

And this is exactly why I bought the PS3 GOTY...

I didn't own the Harley Quinn stuff there or all the alt costumes. The $20 amazon had it for, minus what I got for selling my normal copy? ($13.50?) was cheaper than buying the DLC standalone.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']It's funny, I already own Arkham City, but no DLC. And if you look, the GOTY edition is cheaper than buying the DLC. So, I bought the GOTY edition, just for shits and giggles.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why are you awake this early?

I didn't own the Harley Quinn stuff there or all the alt costumes. The $20 amazon had it for, minus what I got for selling my normal copy? ($13.50?) was cheaper than buying the DLC standalone.[/QUOTE]

Beware the PS3 GotY edition for B: AC requires you to replay the game as the vanilla save isn't compatible with it. For some reason it's fine on the 360 version though.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Why are you awake this early?

I didn't own the Harley Quinn stuff there or all the alt costumes. The $20 amazon had it for, minus what I got for selling my normal copy? ($13.50?) was cheaper than buying the DLC standalone.[/QUOTE]

Because I am.

And on Steam, it's $7.50 for the GOTY edition, $7.97 for all of the DLC. Though I didn't need it all, the GOTY edition comes with the Haley Quinn shit built in, so I don't have to deal with GFWL's suckassness in downloading it.

I should have bought the robin challenge dlc when it was on sale I kinda like the ol chap nightwing on the other hand!

[quote name='MSUHitman']Beware the PS3 GotY edition for B: AC requires you to replay the game as the vanilla save isn't compatible with it. For some reason it's fine on the 360 version though.[/QUOTE]

This is odd. I will probably be very angry if this is still true. I really don't feel like doing all 400 riddles again. :\

Hey,

You guys love Sony and Japan and Vitas.

I just got my Vita.

You guys have any recommendations for cases for this thing?

I usually hate cases, but this thing is a beauty and it's not practical for me to just shove in my pocket.

[quote name='zewone']Hey,

I just got my Vita.

I usually hate cases, but this thing is a beauty and it's not practical for me to just shove in my pocket.[/QUOTE]

I have a Hori screen protector and a Hori silicone case for it (daily).
For travel, I have a PDP pull and go folio case:
http://www.amazon.com/PSVita-Pull-Folio-Sony-PS-Vita/dp/B0072A4JTY

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Heading to Little Mexico. fucking vatos everywhere. It's like Call of Juarez Modern Warfare.[/QUOTE]

That sounds awesome since it's someone else and not not me going. ^_^

Eh, I don't use screen protectors. They tend to be more of a hassle than a help.

I just use the official travel case to store it.

[quote name='gunm']Eh, I don't use screen protectors. They tend to be more of a hassle than a help.

I just use the official travel case to store it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='GUNNM']Hori screen protectors are nice bought some for $9 managed to only get one bubble under it[/QUOTE]

Same. Application of the Hori one was so easy that I usually recommend it in case someone is interested.

[quote name='zewone']Like this one?

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-PS-Vita-...UTF8&qid=1353954488&sr=1-7&keywords=vita+hori

As for the screen, I was going to use the Persona 4 screen protector and skin I got with the game.[/QUOTE]

I have this:
http://www.amazon.com/HORI-PS-Vita-...&sr=1-1&keywords=hori+silicone+protector+vita

The case I linked earlier has a pull out case that velcros in... I really like it.
I use that to travel, say... if I'm going to the office or something, where I don't need my charger or every game in my library.
If I'm going out of town on vacation or whatever for a bit? Then I pack it up and velcro it into the folio with everything.
I can grab a couple pics if you like, once my conference call ends; seems my new S3 refuses to take a picture if you're on the phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I second the pull and go. It's a great case. The Vita part comes out if you don't want to lug around the whole travel case.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I added to my reply to his post after my suggestion to clarify this.

Ah, that's cool that you can take out just the Vita portion.

Is the Vita part made out of a tough material, to at least help with a fall?

[quote name='zewone']Ah, that's cool that you can take out just the Vita portion.

Is the Vita part made out of a tough material, to at least help with a fall?[/QUOTE]

Here's the vita portion removed, with a vita kinda in it for scale... it's made of a canvas-type material I'd say, it's relatively thick and seems sturdy. Wouldn't really fit in your pocket, but I think it offers a fair bit of protection.

[quote name='GUNNM']How's metal gear on the vita? It sucks ass on the 3ds[/QUOTE]

I haven't actually gotten to it yet, but from what I've read (when I decided to buy it) it's pretty much on par with the HD collections, if you can get used to some of the touch mechanics that you need to use since there aren't enough buttons, I think.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/critic-reviews

Most of the critics bitch about the lack of MGS or that they dropped PW or that they don't like MGS2.

[quote name='GUNNM']How's metal gear on the vita? It sucks ass on the 3ds[/QUOTE]

It is exactly like the HD collection on the PS3. Back touch controls takes a bit of work, but it is certainly the same game. Going for a kerotan run on MGS3 in the later stages is a bit annoying because to the tight controls. However the quick reloading is even easier because of the touch screen.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I haven't actually gotten to it yet, but from what I've read (when I decided to buy it) it's pretty much on par with the HD collections, if you can get used to some of the touch mechanics that you need to use since there aren't enough buttons, I think.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-vita/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection/critic-reviews

Most of the critics bitch about the lack of MGS or that they dropped PW or that they don't like MGS2.[/QUOTE]

There is no PW and MGS2 is still MGS2.

I mean raiden is in MGS 2 can you blame them.
I like listening to the codex sound it makes whenever you highlight the 3DS demo and pretend colonel is calling me. You guys? no? alright

[quote name='zewone']Hey,

I just got my Vita.

I usually hate cases, but this thing is a beauty and it's not practical for me to just shove in my pocket.[/QUOTE]

Although you've got a couple suggestions already I was personally using this case (it's really cheap and totally gets the job done), until I got the P4 Solid Gold one which I'm using now, and I've been using the P4 skin and found it to actually apply fairly easily with almost no air bubbles or strangeness so I was fairly impressed, and it makes the Vita look really sexy.

[quote name='GUNNM']I mean raiden is in MGS 2 can you blame them.
I like listening to the codex sound it makes whenever you highlight the 3DS demo and pretend colonel is calling me. You guys? no? alright[/QUOTE]
I have it as a text tone on my phone and randomly I'll have something breakable in my hand, snap the shit out of it, and crouch like in MGS3.

Did it go beyond the fireplace? You should tell me in spoilers.

[quote name='distgfx']Mmm, yes, delicious physical Black Friday pick-ups.

yA8Gp.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Stop having prime.

fuck, I have Prime and those nignogs can't even get me my shit until Tuesday. Gotta Juarez Sagas doesn't even show up until Wednesday because they used FedEx for that one. :bomb:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Oh shit, Asshole Crashers is $5? Tempting.

And should I get dem Counterstrikers?[/QUOTE]

If you want to rage, then yes get Counterstrikers. Old class gameplay with a new skin. Takes some time getting use to the gun play in that game again.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I have it as a text tone on my phone and randomly I'll have something breakable in my hand, snap the shit out of it, and crouch like in MGS3.[/QUOTE]
Got the ! for text alert then I grab an orange box and sneak around like a boss

[quote name='GUNNM']Got the ! for text alert then I grab an orange box and sneak around like a boss[/QUOTE]
That is my "missed call" tone. So awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back