GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BlueScrote']I just looked up what a Nostromo is and wtf is that monstrosity.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Monstrosity sounds about right.[/QUOTE]

There is a dpad/joystick for your thumb, so I can do all movement there. This now leaves my four other fingers to do as they please on 14 different buttons. Sure most games do not need 14 buttons, but games like ME3 and Witcher 2 are heavy ability games. Movement moved to just my thumb allows for me to have every ability ready on my left hand.

It is a godsend for MMOs and 3rd person games. I switch back to wasd format for FPS games and the joystick becomes my weapon selection. It is awesome and no one can play on my setup because it lol.

[quote name='GUNNM']walking dead that good? I should rent it every game on disc comes out next week[/QUOTE]

It's very well done and I think anyone who likes the show/comic will get into it as the story and characters are great, as is having to make some tough decisions.

Like I said, I don't like point and click adventure games at all, so the gameplay isn't really my cup of tea. But I'm still liking it a lot as I love the series and the stories and characters have me sucked in.

[quote name='The Crotch']The Walking Dead games are better than the comic and the show.[/QUOTE]

I only played the first episode, but I agree.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']rocksteady hates ps3 gamers?

ayup. dickhats.[/QUOTE]
Huh?
[quote name='GUNNM']walking dead that good? I should rent it every game on disc comes out next week[/QUOTE]
It's a great game. I was really surprised at how well done the characters are.
[quote name='The Crotch']The Walking Dead games are better than the comic and the show.[/QUOTE]
Definitely.

I couldn't go that far. I'd put it on par with the show and comic, with the caveat that I'm only roughly 1/2 way through the Volume 1 compendium of the comics.

Damn good game with well done story and characters in any case.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I couldn't go that far. I'd put it on par with the show and comic, with the caveat that I'm only roughly 1/2 way through the Volume 1 compendium of the comics.

Damn good game with well done story and characters in any case.[/QUOTE]

IMO the comics go way downhill at the prison.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I couldn't go that far. I'd put it on par with the show and comic, with the caveat that I'm only roughly 1/2 way through the Volume 1 compendium of the comics.

I guess I should also admit that I stopped watching the show after the first half of the second seasons, which was basically just a whole bunch of sitting around and people being useless. I have no idea if it gets better after that. I'm still shocked that they managed to make Andrea annoying.

[quote name='The Crotch']I guess I should also admit that I stopped watching the show after the first half of the second seasons, which was basically just a whole bunch of sitting around and people being useless. I have no idea if it gets better after that. I'm still shocked that they managed to make Andrea annoying.[/QUOTE]

Andrea is at her worst at the first half of the second season, but she still doesn't exactly become likable after that. The second half of that season was better than the first half, but it still had a few issues.

I'm not sure what I think of the third season so far. It feels kind of lacking in some way. Maybe because
Shane is gone, and he made things interesing?
At least Michael Rooker is awesome in it.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Huh?
[/QUOTE]

For some really strange ass reason, even though Rocksteady apparently originally said all versions of Batman Arkham City GOTY would be compatible with saves from the original. When people bought the game and couldn't use their PS3 saves (not showing up/recognized), Rocksteady amended the declaration to say "Oh, well, it'll work on PC or x360, but if you're on PS3, tough shit".

Someone (MSUHitman?) posted in here after I'd already ordered my GOTY edition from BF sales warning me, but it was too late. My original copy was already gone. At least it's a great game, so replaying most of what I had done in my PS3 save won't be too much of a chore. If it was any other game I'd have probably just returned my purchase and been done with the game period.

There was talk/hope that Rocksteady would patch it and make it possible, but they seem to just refuse comment and explanation about why it's like this. I can think of only one other PS3 game where I've had a similar experience and that was Burnout Paradise when converting from physical to digital copy for some reason.

Considering the show is one of the most boring things I've seen in my life, I'd say the game is better. I don't know how the show is now, but up until the midpoint of the second season it bored me to hell.

God dammit.

I guess... I guess I'll just buy FTL for full price?

EDIT: I guess I just bought FTL. Better Than Rewatching Firefly and BSG: The Game now downloading.

I'll pick it up during the winter sale too. I'm interested in it, but the luck-based nature of the game kind of makes me hesitant.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Goddamn Gran Turismo 5. I'm sure Max Payne 3 on PC downloaded and installed faster.[/QUOTE]

Ugh all you fools with GT5 makes me want to play it again.

BTW, just wait till you get some of the "standard" cars. Some look okay and others are down right from the psone era.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Goddamn Gran Turismo 5. I'm sure Max Payne 3 on PC downloaded and installed faster.[/QUOTE]

Amen, GT5 took forever to fucking install.

Installing game
Downloading patches
Installing patches
Installing in-game (wtf?)

And as if that wasn't enough, despite downloading and installing the DLC via the PSN store, I had to install it in-game, too!

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Guys, my Gotta Juarez Saga didn't come with a manual. How am I supposed to figure out the insanely deep combat system now?[/QUOTE]

It's pretty simple. Mash buttons like in Bayonetta and other action games.

No, it's square triangle to launch, then square square square square triangle to juggle. So boss.

I just did a QTE in this game that was nothing but triangle 5 times in a row.

Kick punch block. Chop kick turn.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']No, it's square triangle to launch, then square square square square triangle to juggle. So boss. [/QUOTE]

They took that out. Only Samurai Warrior characters have that now.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']DOA has the best juggling system ever.[/QUOTE]

1352322302899yqywc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back