GGT 255 got boo'd off stage for marvel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Rogue without the whole having to touch somebody thing. She's more like the Animal Man of Mutants, the way I think of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading avengers v x-men right now. Since indidawg is too busy playing sleeping dogs to play borderlands

Like Rogue without the whole having to touch somebody thing. She's more like the Animal Man of Mutants, the way I think of her.
What about morph?

'' THIS IS FOR MORPH'' Yipes' favorite words when someone picks wolverine.

Decided to pick up Orcs Must Die 2 with a buddy. Also picked up SMT IV today.

I don't know where I am going to get the time to play all these games.

What about morph?

Morph is cool, but I've never seen him really do anything outside of Exiles (which is a fucking amazing book, btw). Morph is more like Plastic Man thank Rogue, though. If you want someone that's Rogue-y, look for Mimic. Especially Exiles Mimic. He's a tremendous badass.

Morph is cool, but I've never seen him really do anything outside of Exiles (which is a fucking amazing book, btw). Morph is more like Plastic Man thank Rogue, though. If you want someone that's Rogue-y, look for Mimic. Especially Exiles Mimic. He's a tremendous badass.
Morph ''died'' when a sentinel crushed him. Wolverine got mad and like sliced up 10 guns in a row he was that pissed. Don't you remember the cartoon?

ah nice red hulk part of the avengers v xmen

I miss Exiles. I'm kind of sad that X-Factor is ending soon. I prefer those niche X-Men books to the main X-Men books.

Or do I get SMT IV instead of Sleeping Dogs and Civ V? I have some Amazon credit....
I've only put half an hour into it and it looks nice. The reviews have been pretty good as well.

If you got Fire Emblem, you can get yourself that e-Shop credit, too. ;)

Played some Orcs 2 and The Secret World, orcs 2 is mindless fun and secret world is pretty cool, not bad so far, plus its got cardzz. Dat Ripd game is so boring and pretty bad. Time to play dat new Metro dlc and then maybe buy Asura's Wrath. Injustice is 20 bucks off at gstop, powa to da playaz

Yeah, I was thinking about it, but I missed when FE was cheaper on Amazon.  Not sure I can get it for a good price before the promo ends.

GS has 50% extra on trades.  If I can get a decent amount I might grab SMTIV from there.

I'm playing Torchlight II right now.

I'm reading avengers v x-men right now. Since indidawg is too busy playing sleeping dogs to play borderlands
I was already done with it, Gawd.

I played Lego LotR instead.

What about morph?

It's true, he does say that.

Decided to pick up Orcs Must Die 2 with a buddy. Also picked up SMT IV today.

...buddy?

Played some Orcs 2 and The Secret World, orcs 2 is mindless fun and secret world is pretty cool, not bad so far, plus its got cardzz. Dat Ripd game is so boring and pretty bad. Time to play dat new Metro dlc and then maybe buy Asura's Wrath. Injustice is 20 bucks off at gstop, powa to da playaz

The RIPD game is just GodMode with RPID skins.

So hope is kinda like rogue? What?

I still don't know all that much about Hope, and nothing I've read with her in it has inspired me to learn anything more. And I totally agree gunnm to me she's just like a slightly more powerful Rogue, difference being I actually adore Rogue.

That series was so dang long for the few important things that actually happened in it.

Morph ''died'' when a sentinel crushed him. Wolverine got mad and like sliced up 10 guns in a row he was that pissed. Don't you remember the cartoon?

ah nice red hulk part of the avengers v xmen
I remember, but comic Morph is superior, bro.

I miss Exiles. I'm kind of sad that X-Factor is ending soon. I prefer those niche X-Men books to the main X-Men books.
Yeah, I'm actually pretty sad that X-Factor is ending, too. Between that and Exiles I fucking loved the spin-off X Books. God, I miss Exiles.

Done before you even asked, mang.
Thanks, Frosty! I love you! <3

I don't know, I just haven't been in the mood for a zelda game lately. Although I never did finish Link's Awakening back in the day..
IMO, Link's Awakening may very well be the best 2D Zelda game.

Not sure where the Oracle games come in, only just got those and will have to check them out soon.

Minish Cap is also up there.

I can see why someone would want to play a Zelda game again every once in awhile and same with the Mario game... but a party "fighter" from the late 90s/early 00s? Even if it had a few things that people were missing from more recent entries, I don't see why anyone would want to go back to that... people aren't playing Smash N64 competitively these days -- or even Brawl. Now if it were Melee up there, I might agree with you even though I'd still have taken the Zelda game as my prize.

I've never played link's awakening but what a great game and holy shit at the mario references. I barely got a bag of dust which is like 10 mins into the game and I've already ran into those ball and chain enemies, yoshi and now mario trapped inside a raccoon body. Loved minish cap that was back when capcom still made original games

I've never played link's awakening but what a great game and holy shit at the mario references. I barely got a bag of dust which is like 10 mins into the game and I've already ran into those ball and chain enemies, yoshi and now mario trapped inside a raccoon body. Loved minish cap that was back when capcom still made original games
With what they did in the story for that game it definitely let them have some fun/get creative with those cameos, it would be neat to see happen again in a more modern game :D

Damn, indiggers. You're amazing. Definitely inspiring to me.

I can't decide on whether or not to pick up the Asura's Wrath DLC. Blechhh.
I know it's been discussed already, but seriously, get Part IV. It's insane.

Also, digging SMT4 so far. Demons are dickheads, but I gave one a shoulder rub and he joined me.

I'm trying to decide if I should keep playing Paper Mario Sticker Star on the 3DS. I'm in the "like it" camp but I started on DKCR3D and it doesn't seem to be calling me back too hard. I'm starting to wonder if I should just dump the 3DS anyway. I feel like my need to play any Nintendo stuff is just dying off.

I think I'm having a hard time coming to that decesion because I was always a huge Nintendo fan. These are great games but I just don't seem interested like I use to be. I just don't see myself buying a Wii U and even the new Zelda for 3DS although looks like fun doesn't seem to be swaying me. I kind of thought I'd never be in this spot. Might be for the better in the long run though as there is always too much to play. I seem more drawn to my Vita most of the time these days. 

Not a ton. I wasn't sure if I'd want to use it on the 3DS or WiiU. Either way, it'd probably just be used to take a chunk out of Lego City Undercover, Game and Wario, Project x Zone, DKC3D or something similar. Mostly just not sure where to point it.

Huh, yesterday was a no steam sale day for me, today it looks like they are going to get like 20 bucks from me :(

Not a ton. I wasn't sure if I'd want to use it on the 3DS or WiiU. Either way, it'd probably just be used to take a chunk out of Lego City Undercover, Game and Wario, Project x Zone, DKC3D or something similar. Mostly just not sure where to point it.
If I pick up SMT4, I think I'm going to put mine on WiiU and save it for some VC/eshop titles, since there are going to be at least a couple games I know I want coming out on there for sure.

0ZO0fOE.png

wtf is this

everyone see what he's saying about me?

he couldn't be more right

It's kind of lame that they don't have a universal eshop I'd be more willing to just have money on my account if they did.

Not sure if you've played any of these, but if you are at all interested in some smaller digital-only games, I really enjoyed Pushmo, Crashmo, Sakura Samurai, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force, Aero Porter, and VVVVVV on the eShop.

And I haven't played it yet, but New Super Luigi U might be a good option on the WiiU.

I got an e-mail from Club Nintendo today thanking me for registering SMT IV and telling me to expect my $30 Eshop credit soon since I already registered Fire Emblem.

I have neither of these games or a 3DS anymore. I don't know what they're talking about.

I got an e-mail from Club Nintendo today thanking me for registering SMT IV and telling me to expect my $30 Eshop credit soon since I already registered Fire Emblem.

I have neither of these games or a 3DS anymore. I don't know what they're talking about.
Yeah, I got an e-mail saying that since I registered Fire Emblem, if I buy and register SMTIV, I'll get a $30 credit. I haven't even opened my copy of Fire Emblem, let alone registered it. Something got messed up with their e-mails I think.

If for some reason they actually send you a could that would be pretty awesome, and since you don't have the systems, it would be doubly awesome if that code were to fall into my hands somehow....just saying ;D

Yeah, I got an e-mail saying that since I registered Fire Emblem, if I buy and register SMTIV, I'll get a $30 credit. I haven't even opened my copy of Fire Emblem, let alone registered it. Something got messed up with their e-mails I think.
Yeah, I think it probably is something like that, because I looked at my registered games on the site just now and I haven't had anything registered in a looong time.

If for some reason they actually send you a could that would be pretty awesome, and since you don't have the systems, it would be doubly awesome if that code were to fall into my hands somehow....just saying ;D
Haha, I might. I do have 100 points expiring at the end of the month, I think. So if you want Donkey Kong or whatever the hell the other game is, I'll grab it and send you the code, bro.

Not sure if you've played any of these, but if you are at all interested in some smaller digital-only games, I really enjoyed Pushmo, Crashmo, Sakura Samurai, Mutant Mudds, Mighty Switch Force, Aero Porter, and VVVVVV on the eShop.

And I haven't played it yet, but New Super Luigi U might be a good option on the WiiU.
Good thinking, man, thanks. I'll give those titles a look. NSLU is a good call as well.

Good thinking, man, thanks. I'll give those titles a look. NSLU is a good call as well.
Oh fuck my idea. YEAH fuck MEGA MAN RIGHT? EVERYONE ELSE SEEMS TO AGREE fuck HIM HES A PIECE OF SHIT DIE YOU ROBOT SHIT HEAD

Yeah, I think it probably is something like that, because I looked at my registered games on the site just now and I haven't had anything registered in a looong time.
You're dat dude thats why

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back