GGT 258 Continues to Celebrate Leda's Birthday with Shots Shots Shots!

I don't know the 3DS feels like it has more and more "console" games than the DS ever did. Zelda Ocarina, Donkey Kong Returns, Luigi's Mansion, Paper Mario etc. I get what you are saying though it fills that need to not own a Nintendo console. I'm not buying a Wii U either.

The Vita does have a lot of smaller games though as well. I still want to pick up Velocity Ultra, maybe Stealth Inc., Hotline Miami etc. It just keeps getting more and more and no one is paying attention. It's not all Uncharteds (which is awesome by the way).
Yup. Almost everything I own is some form of console type experience on the 3DS, just in portable form.

I like that stuff, but I don't know, I just don't like the form factor on the hardware as much as I do the Vita, the screens don't look as good for me, and Nintendo games are Nintendo games. Having portable Hotline Miami with controls designed to take advantage of the platform? It trumps my experience of playing it on PC... and I tried it on PS3 since I have it there via crossbuy and it's just not as good to me. Stealth Inc is another game like that -- I don't bother with indie games much on my PC, even though I end up donating to charity and amassing a ton of them. I end up playing them on my Vita and enjoying them more than I ever did on PC.

What I don't understand is the people who are just automatically turned off because a game is "indie". There's some better games/gameplay in the indie genre than I've seen in the mainstream in years.

What I don't understand is the people who are just automatically turned off because a game is "indie". There's some better games/gameplay in the indie genre than I've seen in the mainstream in years.
I'm definitely not turned off by the term.

It's more just what you say--they tend to be heavily gameplay focused games, which is great for you.

Not so much for someone like me who's mainly playing the blockbuster AAA releases like The Last of Us, and enjoying them as much, if not more, for the story/characters/settings/graphics & sound etc. than for the gameplay.

So I'm not into most indie games as they tend to be light on story, obviously don't have big budget AAA game graphics and sound etc. Same reason (well not graphics/sound), that I don't really play fighters, puzzle games, platformers etc. anymore. They just don't hold my interest as my main hobby is consuming stories. Gaming is just one medium I do that through.

Gamplay matters to me of course. It has to be fun, and it can't be frustrating me/pissing me off. Otherwise I'm better off watching a movie or reading a book. But gaming can be a magical storytelling medium when it all (including the gamplay) comes together in something like Bioshock or TLoU.

Last edited by a moderator:
But Mystique is a female.

THIS ONES FOR YOU MORPH right before you stick it in.
Only by birth and original form. If she wanted to she could be a guy 24/7. She was originally going to be Nightcrawler's dad.

I wanna talk with joel about the movie but he's a casual and will probably wait for bluray. So in 5 months we're going to discuss a lot of shit.
I might go see it in theaters, but it'll be a couple of weeks. Then we can talk it up :D

Alright

Wolverine is going through the airport on the tv screen you see a trask industry logo pop up, change and keys start to shake magento pops up behind wolverine, he tries to stab him he stops him with his magnetism power he obviously got his power back he tells logan something bad is coming, logan says he doesn't trust him magneto says I know so I brought a friend all of the airport freezes and professor xavier rolls into the scene talks a little bit /end
Damn. That sounds so fucking awesome!

I'm not sure who I liked more the japanese lady playing mariako or that other chick
I prefer the other chick. I met her once and got her autograph. Crazy fucking hot in person.

We aren't talking about the most important comic shape changer, Xavin.  I love Xavin.  :hot:

Only by birth and original form. If she wanted to she could be a guy 24/7. She was originally going to be Nightcrawler's dad.

I might go see it in theaters, but it'll be a couple of weeks. Then we can talk it up :D

Damn. That sounds so fucking awesome!

I prefer the other chick. I met her once and got her autograph. Crazy fucking hot in person.
I didn't know that.

Weeks?

It was so many people walked our during the credits I thought to myself fucking idiots. Like 80% of the theater left.

Yeah I think I prefer the chick who played yukio too

Your next cosplay dawg
I'd love to cosplay her, but I'd really want other people do do Runaways with me (I did have a friend offer to do a cosplay with me next year for when her significant other is doing his thing and she was going to read Runaways, so maybe I can convince her to do one of them and then we can be Runaways together, it would still be more awesome the more characters in the group though). Also, her skin color is a bit of a problem, but I could probably make it work.

In all honesty the whole group thing is the reason why I'm not sure I could really do Leah who is a comic character I would LOVE to do, but that wouldn't work unless I could hang out with a Kid Loki all day and pretend we were on a date, haha.

Cosplay as thor and say you're xavin transformed as thor and you're on a date with your own brother.

Oh yeah speaking of thor why is natalie portman in it? This ninja is gonna be fighting armies in asgardian with loki but for some reason they need to shoe horn in natalie portman and big tits dennings,

Oh, wow. I can post again. What the shit is with CAG getting broken in Chrome? I also hope Sega ports Sonic 06 to Vita. I'd get it.

I don't think banging Morph would count as gay since he can have a vag. It's like Mystique.
should of used firefox, way better than google chrome

Cosplay as thor and say you're xavin transformed as thor and you're on a date with your own brother.

Oh yeah speaking of thor why is natalie portman in it? This ninja is gonna be fighting armies in asgardian with loki but for some reason they need to shoe horn in natalie portman and big tits dennings,
Natalie Portman didn't even want to be in it.

And I didn't want her to be in it. Hope they kill her off.

I'd love to cosplay her, but I'd really want other people do do Runaways with me (I did have a friend offer to do a cosplay with me next year for when her significant other is doing his thing and she was going to read Runaways, so maybe I can convince her to do one of them and then we can be Runaways together, it would still be more awesome the more characters in the group though). Also, her skin color is a bit of a problem, but I could probably make it work.

In all honesty the whole group thing is the reason why I'm not sure I could really do Leah who is a comic character I would LOVE to do, but that wouldn't work unless I could hang out with a Kid Loki all day and pretend we were on a date, haha.
aren't there tons of random loki cosplayer in the cosplay related conventions you attend, you can just grab a random. lol

aren't there tons of random loki cosplayer in the cosplay related conventions you attend, you can just grab a random. lol
There are usually a lot yeah, but I'm kind of shy so I'd have a hard time approaching a random one and asking if I could hang out with them, haha. I could probably see if I could get on some kind of forum for a convention though and see if I could meet some Kid Loki cosplayers that way, if I had a Marvel character I'd really want to do right now it would be her, even though I think she is going to get less recognizable due to Kid Loki's Journey Into Myestery arc being over for a little while now... although we'll see what happens in Young Avengers, at least some version of her appears there now as well.

We aren't talking about the most important comic shape changer, Xavin. I love Xavin. :hot:
I love Xavin too!

I didn't know that.

Weeks?

It was so many people walked our during the credits I thought to myself fucking idiots. Like 80% of the theater left.

Yeah I think I prefer the chick who played yukio too
Yeah, gotta wait for my school money to come in. Otherwise, I'm broke. Man, I hate when people walk out.

Because romantic plot advancement! I'll just be watching Kat. Goddamn, that girl is fine.

should of used firefox, way better than google chrome
Nope.

There are usually a lot yeah, but I'm kind of shy so I'd have a hard time approaching a random one and asking if I could hang out with them, haha. I could probably see if I could get on some kind of forum for a convention though and see if I could meet some Kid Loki cosplayers that way, if I had a Marvel character I'd really want to do right now it would be her, even though I think she is going to get less recognizable due to Kid Loki's Journey Into Myestery arc being over for a little while now... although we'll see what happens in Young Avengers, at least some version of her appears there now as well.
aren't you a girl/female?, if you are decently attractive looking , most guys who cosplay will probably do anything for you.

Stop thinking about the movies with the knowledge of a comic book (different medium = different type of story). And let's be real here, the thing was made out of Adamantium. Adamantium is the only thing that can cut adamantium. 

If everything follows the comics word for word, panel for panel, what hope is there for a thrilling new story?

And to go even further, Harada was the Silver Samurai, not Yashida. Shit is gonna change. Just deal with it and go with the flow.

I've never seen any of icebeast's cosplay. I've never seen a Leah cosplay, either. Make it happen. That would be a nice change of pace from all the female Lokis I see at every con I go to. 

aren't you a girl/female?, if you are decently attractive looking , most guys who cosplay will probably do anything for you.
Actually I'm a transgender pansexual male who likes cosplaying female characters. A lot of cosplayers are super nice though especially to people who share the same interests, at least in my experience. Also, you'd be very suprised at the number of Kid Loki cosplayers who are girls.

I've never seen any of icebeast's cosplay. I've never seen a Leah cosplay, either. Make it happen. That would be a nice change of pace from all the female Lokis I see at every con I go to.
I've seen a few when I searched online to see what other people did for Leah, but I've never seen a Leah in person. And yeah a lot of Loki cosplayers are female.

Here you can check out my CAG blog entry from 2011 which has pictures of the Teddie cosplay I still do, I'm thinking I might look into doing a different Teddie cosplay for next year, we'll see though.

I will always choose a 3DS over a Vita. There is only one game on the Vita that interests and that is P4G. Not nearly enough to get me to buy a system. I've got Theatrhythm, Project X Zone and now SMTIV on the 3DS that keeps more than busy, and not to mention Pokemon X and Y in October and a few other games to come out this year.
I keep forgetting Pokemon is coming out in october. I haven't played any since Gen1, but I think I may get back into it.

I've grown my hair out P4 main character style so I just need to dye it grey and I'll be ready to cosplay with Icebizzles Alice Teddie and Luxuria's Chie.

GGT Persona Cosplay 2014.

Make it rain, yo.

Hatsune_bonusLG.jpg

Squeeeeeeee! If Amazon doesn't get this, I might just have to cancel. My pre-order is locked in at 39.99 in Amazon though.  :whistle2:k

So August 27th release date? Gives me two weeks to get through Tales of Xillia. 

The Silver Samurai made total sense and was awesome for the most part. Time for me to become Yukio #1 Fan.
Stop thinking about the movies with the knowledge of a comic book (different medium = different type of story). And let's be real here, the thing was made out of Adamantium. Adamantium is the only thing that can cut adamantium.

If everything follows the comics word for word, panel for panel, what hope is there for a thrilling new story?

And to go even further, Harada was the Silver Samurai, not Yashida. Shit is gonna change. Just deal with it and go with the flow.
I agree I see movies and shows as different entities. I mean phoenix was a split personality of jean grey so yeah a lot of shit changed. MYSTIQUE WAS AN ORIGINAL XMEN IN FIRST CLASS.

The bone claws were pretty gross looking like long bone fingers
I was waiting for a line like LADY THESE CLAWS AREN'T PART OF MY MUTATION and then stabbed her when he was tied up

Yup. Almost everything I own is some form of console type experience on the 3DS, just in portable form.

I like that stuff, but I don't know, I just don't like the form factor on the hardware as much as I do the Vita, the screens don't look as good for me, and Nintendo games are Nintendo games. Having portable Hotline Miami with controls designed to take advantage of the platform? It trumps my experience of playing it on PC... and I tried it on PS3 since I have it there via crossbuy and it's just not as good to me. Stealth Inc is another game like that -- I don't bother with indie games much on my PC, even though I end up donating to charity and amassing a ton of them. I end up playing them on my Vita and enjoying them more than I ever did on PC.
I guess I prefer the 3DS form factor myself, I like the two screens and I still don't like the controls on the Vita, those buttons just never felt right to me, they both have great games though so even if you prefer one it's still worth owning the other. I thought Hotline Miami on PC was fine so stuff like that doesn't really interest me too much on the Vita either though.

I keep forgetting Pokemon is coming out in october. I haven't played any since Gen1, but I think I may get back into it.
Haha, I have games from all of the gens and I'm still looking forward to the new one, I always enjoy a run through the Pokemon games!

Deadpool is $29.99 on Amazon.  Come on, $19.99 or less!

My PSN card didn't come in yet.  :(  In fact, WorstBuy shipped it this morning.  :(

I may have to wait for P4 physical card to go on sale instead of digital version...

Wolverine movie trailer looked like ass.  Apparently the audience thought that too because the film is flopping big time at the box office.

Why the fuck can't they make a good X-Men movie?  All the good stuff is RIGHT THERE IN THE fuckING COMICS.  Don't re-write a goddamn thing!  Don't add new stupid ass characters or change up the existing ones!   First Class was almost aight, because McAvoy and Fassbender, but it was still kind of not good.  X-Men would be sooooo easy to be success, but Hollywood can't help fucking it all up.

How did the movie flop? It made the same as X-Men First Class (not seen as a flop) and it only cost 120 million to make and has made over 140 million worldwide, far from a flop. Sure, it didn't make as much as Origins (at least in America), but you gotta factor in international revenue.

And First Class was awesome.

I was kind of fine with First Class but I couldn't take Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw seriously.  It was still the most enjoyable X-Men movie though, and I liked young Mystique.

bread's done
Back