Ggt#60: Ggt2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
wha? no one getting alvin lee to do anything? that's wrong!

the man is too good:

deadpool05.jpg

he still the one artist on the best marvel story run I've ever read: Deadpool/AgentX... such good writing with his art to compliment it.

some notes...

I played the game a bunch today and here's what I noticed...

First off, Mitsurugi.

His AA doesn't have as much priority as before.

His 6B~ variations are gone. He now has a different move where he hits opponent with the hilt of his sword, looks like Yoshimitsu's doorknocker.

From what I tested (played vs scrubs), his kB was the same as SC III.

2KB is COMPLETELY different. It looks like a generic Tekken d/b+3 kick into and overhead smash. From what I tested it does KND at all ranges.

I didn't know what to use post 3B so I just use 236B.

66K knee doesn't knock down at all anymore? A lot slower too.

For Siegfried the first thing I noticed was that 3B* into followup was crazy... when doing 3B* B combo the downward stance B attack is now a guard crush EVERY TIME and is very slow... I even escaped the followup so I don't think it is a combo anymore (unless my opponent was slow at inputting it)...

I'll play more tomorrow.

haha I beat Portal

the cake is alive!!!

it sux tho... playing that game make me hella lazy now...

I needa go to the gym but I'm hella lazy now...

I shoulda gone like 3 hours ago but I was playing Portal -_-

fucking cake...

I'm hoping someone can give me a progress check on Okami (since as far as I can tell, there's no way of telling exactly what I'm expected to do over the course of the game to plot my own progress).

After about 6 hours, I just beat the
Spider Queen
(which was pretty sweet). Looked at the contents of an FAQ and by their measure I'm a little more than 20% done. About right/more/less?

Am I the only guy who actually enjoyed everything in portal except the gameplay? I liked the mechanics, but the gameplay bothered me once you got passed the 2nd level... the beginning and end of the game were the only good parts I remember.

As planned I will be giving little snippets/previews on what I've been working on for daroga. Once all pieces are done and have had a proper displaying I'll be posting them online for all you to enjoy.

here's a sneak peak at one of the elements in the SotC piece I just finished:

wanderer.png

So there are these signs all over my town that say JESUS POWER EXPLOSION in big letters. It's an advertisement for some religious shindig, I don't know. But I kind of want to steal one just so I have a sign that says JESUS POWER EXPLOSION. Because, what an awesome sign.

NES.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So there are these signs all over my town that say JESUS POWER EXPLOSION in big letters. It's an advertisement for some religious shindig, I don't know. But I kind of want to steal one just so I have a sign that says JESUS POWER EXPLOSION. Because, what an awesome sign.

NES.[/QUOTE]

how big are they? if you get one post a pic.

Just go take a pic of one. I want to see it.

Man, the Japanese PS Store kicks our store's ass in the PS1 department. They have way more games, and they now have Xenogears on there for 600 yen. . .

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just go take a pic of one. I want to see it.

Man, the Japanese PS Store kicks our store's ass in the PS1 department. They have way more games, and they now have Xenogears on there for 600 yen. . .[/QUOTE]

don't get me started... they have a million more things better than ours and on top of that, their worst shit is better than our best... >_

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']So there are these signs all over my town that say JESUS POWER EXPLOSION in big letters. It's an advertisement for some religious shindig, I don't know. But I kind of want to steal one just so I have a sign that says JESUS POWER EXPLOSION. Because, what an awesome sign.

NES.[/quote]Hmm... a theme for my first sermon in July? :whistle2:k

Rolento = awesome. We've got some fun stuff in store that I know will turn out awesomely. :)

[quote name='daroga']Hmm... a theme for my first sermon in July? :whistle2:k

Rolento = awesome. We've got some fun stuff in store that I know will turn out awesomely. :)[/QUOTE]

you becoming a preacher of some sort? neato and much respect... unless I can't pick up on internet sarcasm... >_<

my dad use to be a pastor. interesting stuff.

oh and just to screw around... random re-post of my dream kirby

kirb.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='RelentlessRolento']how big are they? if you get one post a pic.[/quote]

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Just go take a pic of one. I want to see it. [/quote]

I'll go out and take a pic tomorrow, it's raining right now.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you becoming a preacher of some sort? neato and much respect... unless I can't pick up on internet sarcasm... >_<

my dad use to be a pastor. interesting stuff.[/quote]Yup! That's why we're moving to South Dakota. I just graduated from the seminary and will be heading there to serve as a pastor for two congregations. Really, really excited for the move and starting the work. :)

[quote name='daroga']Yup! That's why we're moving to South Dakota. I just graduated from the seminary and will be heading there to serve as a pastor for two congregations. Really, really excited for the move and starting the work. :)[/QUOTE]

wow very awesome! I have a ton of respect for you guys knowing what my dad and my family has gone through during the years he was a pastor. I look forward to hear how the move and the congregations go :)

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']wow very awesome! I have a ton of respect for you guys knowing what my dad and my family has gone through during the years he was a pastor. I look forward to hear how the move and the congregations go :)[/quote]Yeah, it should be good. Evidently they got a decent sized teen group for the size of the congregations, so I'm hoping we can have them over for Rock Band nights and such. That would be a lot of fun. Maybe a Halo match or two. Probably just as well that I got bored with and sold GTA4. ;)

I took a big nap today so am going to play games tonight. Probably try to beat Mega Man 4 and maybe start Stranglehold or Dark Sector.

Anyone get Soul Bubbles on the DS? I'm intrigued but not sure it's worth my $30...

I went to a party at this girl's house today, we went in the pool and stuff. Free food is win.
Not gaming related, at all.
Except my friends and I talked about how we were gonna play Halo tonight, but I'm too beat to do that.
And I plan to pick up Unreal 3 for the 360 on monday. As are like, 6 of my friends.

Daymn, July 5th Sucks.

So here's what I was so excited to find at Goodwill today:

dsc00061dc8.jpg

Also found a SNES for $15 but it didn't come with a power cord :bomb:

Last edited by a moderator:
[img-l=34]373[/img-l]
I really want to play DotA.
BTW the expandable images feature is better than this Ggt.

[quote name='Jest'][img-l=34]373[/img-l]
BTW the expandable images feature is better than this Ggt.[/quote]

That is pretty sweet.

Rolento: That is one freaky looking Kirby! Love your flat style; need to do some more of that sort of work myself. Flash gradients are kind of tricky to work with, though.

Ironically enough, I drew Kirby this evening :razz: I was bored, tired, and behind on my podcasts, so I listened to one while doing this.

whoknows: Nice find!

[quote name='Jest'][img-l=34]373[/img-l]
BTW the expandable images feature is better than this Ggt.[/quote]

I never really got into DotA. I just can't grasp the concept.
Vampirism is fucking awesome thought.
I AM assume you are talking about the WC3 Custom game...

And I hate you so much right now Whoknows...

hay yo! who plays Super Stardust for the triple?!?!?!

I need hi scores to beat... even tho I suck I still need hi scores to beat.

currently at 19 milz...

[quote name='JEKKI']hay yo! who plays Super Stardust for the triple?!?!?!

I need hi scores to beat... even tho I suck I still need hi scores to beat.

currently at 19 milz...[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it in a long time, but you can add me:

mmmpepsi

I am waiting on a game share group to get going for SSHD. I'll take you on.

Going to play Shadow of the Colossus right now though.

[quote name='whoknows']I haven't played it in a long time, but you can add me:

mmmpepsi[/quote]

Pepsi? We aren't talking about soda!

[quote name='Jest']I am waiting on a game share group to get going for SSHD. I'll take you on.

Going to play Shadow of the Colossus right now though.[/quote]

:applause::applause::applause: You'll be a happy man.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']I'm surprised at all the Jade Empire hate. I loved the game. [/quote]Felt really shallow to me.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']
wanderer.png
[/quote]That's awesome.

Great find, whoknows.

[quote name='daroga']Pastor, not priest, but yeah :)[/quote]Speaking of, you play half-life 2 yet? Father Grigori is one of my all time favorite characters, he was writen (deliberately or not) very well for what he saw happen to his town. "The grave holds nothing worse for you now." ...Ravenholm in general is a great chapter.

Tomorrow should be a boring day.
Maybe I'll dig into Lost Odyssey summore.
A few friends invited me to drink with them tomorrow, but I'm just not into that kinda shit.

[quote name='linkpwns']Tomorrow should be a boring day.
Maybe I'll dig into Lost Odyssey summore.
A few friends invited me to drink with them tomorrow, but I'm just not into that kinda shit.[/quote]

Pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back