Guess the Game from the Screenshot

picture11vw.png

[quote name='Strell']Apossum: This is somewhat scary, you kind of look/dress like me....[/QUOTE]

sweet, I have a twin. do you know which person I am? hint: i'm only in one pic ;-)

[quote name='Mr. Unoriginal']All those kids at American Eagle/The Gap/Abercrombie must be really scared too! [/quote]

yeah, that's the point :lol:

on topic: Stoneage-- is that Capcom Bowling?

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Time for some hints:

The lower left corner had a movie based on it, starring Dabney Coleman and the kid from E.T.

Middle left was controlled via trackball.

Middle is a game of cops and robbers.

These are all arcade versions, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Is the middle left one Kickman?

[quote name='dtarasev']Reader Rabbit?[/QUOTE]

you are a winner. man, mine suck. everyone is getting them easily.

[quote name='Darkside Hazuki']Time for some hints:

Middle is a game of cops and robbers.

These are all arcade versions, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I think I might have figured out the last one... Is it Lock N' Chase?

The one in the top right looks like Robotron 2084, top left is Qix and I have no idea what the other is, looks like Star Wars or something.

[quote name='BlueWingX']Ok, I think I might have figured out the last one... Is it Lock N' Chase?[/QUOTE]

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

Or rather, a bunch of winners. Winners are you!

[quote name='BlueWingX']Ok, I think I might have figured out the last one... Is it Lock N' Chase?[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I vaguely remember that game, I think. Was there a home version for Apple or PC circa 1986 or so? If it's the one I'm thinking of, I loved that game.

[quote name='mykevermin']Legend of Motherfuckin' Kage.[/QUOTE]

:lol: yup. I really need to get a hold of the NES version. The sheer volume of ninjas you cut up in that game is freaking amazing.

[quote name='Stoneage']
one2ym.gif
[/QUOTE]

"The Bilestoad", an Apple ][ game. I have never played the game or owned an Apple, but I remember it from a magazine review i read in the 80s.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']one of my favorite PC titles ever, back when i used to play PC

my.php
[/QUOTE]

If I remember correctly that's Siege.

yep lords of the realm II. alright, time to go find some obscurer games. i can't seem to find some of the games i used to play on my old OLD ass computer that took 5 1/4" floppies. the ones i remember were called Digger and Striker, the former a hard fucking little gem collection game, the latter a cool little helicopter side scroller.

I remember lord of the realms III was a huge disapointment. Here's my contribution, one of the best games ive ever played a decade ago. Too bad they never completed the series.

peterhql14rb.gif

[quote name='peterhql']I remember lord of the realms III was a huge disapointment. Here's my contribution, one of the best games ive ever played a decade ago. Too bad they never completed the series.

peterhql14rb.th.gif
[/QUOTE]Finally someone who remembers one of my all-time favorites, Alternate Reality! (See my screenshot on the previous page.) :lol:

[quote name='pimp tyranny']why didn't the picture show up? i had
in.[/QUOTE]Looks like you're linking the wrong URL. Use the one that says "Direct" instead of "Friends". (It's listed under the Thumbnail Code section, but it's actually not a thumbnail.)

Oops didn't see your earlier post, that's the atari version right? Sadly, I haven't been able to play it, just the PC port. I know there's atari emulators around but I havent gotten around to playing with them. Alternate Reality was freaking awesome.

[quote name='woobacca']Finally someone who remembers one of my all-time favorites, Alternate Reality! (See my screenshot on the previous page.) :lol:

[quote name='peterhql']Oops didn't see your earlier post, that's the atari version right? Sadly, I haven't been able to play it, just the PC port. I know there's atari emulators around but I havent gotten around to playing with them. Alternate Reality was freaking awesome.[/QUOTE]
Actually it's been so long that I can't remember which version I played. God I loved that game...

[quote name='Backlash']Since we're all remembering our old PC games with fond memories, here's an easy one that will bring back memories:

928206315009yy.th.gif
[/QUOTE]
I was wondering when someone was going to post a text adventure :lol: :lol:

I miss the Zork games.

Does anyone know if it's possible to get Return to Zork to run in Windows XP? I'd really like to play it again.

[quote name='Backlash']Since we're all remembering our old PC games with fond memories, here's an easy one that will bring back memories:

928206315009yy.gif
[/QUOTE]

game.png

I always liked this game more than double dragon 1 even though it was inferior. This game was just so much more epic and emotional!

peterhql21vu.gif

[quote name='peterhql']I always liked this game more than double dragon 1 even though it was inferior. This game was just so much more epic and emotional!

peterhql21vu.gif
[/QUOTE]

I believe that's Vigilante.

One from the "Games that looked really cool in EGM, but sucked ass in reality" files:

Fatman02.png

[quote name='cyrix`']Well IDK if its for neo geo but I have the snes cartridge right here. and its not last resort.

Nope. Idk if this game even has a sequel.

I HAVE STUMPED THE ALMIGTHY CAGS![/QUOTE]
Well since I really have stumped you guys my screenshot was from an snes game called "Blazeon".

bread's done
Back