happy mOTThers day

Status
Not open for further replies.
corn.jpg
- E

[quote name='marten']Pfffft.

Limes are for sissies. ;)

Excellent. Ever decide what to do with that extra part?[/quote]

Still debating...I think 60GB is enough for right now, but I do plan to add movies to my HDD soon so I might need to expand then.

[quote name='marten']Pfffft.

Limes are for sissies. ;)[/quote]

be prepared to grow some extra hair on your beans with that one.

[MEDIA]http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/03/12[/MEDIA]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Still debating...I think 60GB is enough for right now, but I do plan to add movies to my HDD soon so I might need to expand then.[/quote]

Glad it's working.

I missed a prime opportunity to expand on the triples today. Dell was doing $300ish 40gb triples.

Curses for me missing that. :cry:

[quote name='Chika']be prepared to grow some extra hair on your beans with that one.[/quote]

I have a feeling that if I were to delve into my ancestry, I'd find a mexican somewhere in the mix. :D

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You still want more Marten? How many you got so far?

---

I miss the dancing milk carton :cry:[/quote]

Only 3 so far.

That deal would have been another excuse for two more.

And can't forget about the MGS4 one coming up.

aw, man, i was standing in line paying for some spaghetti sauce and i saw the cutest little kid!

blonde hair, blue eyes and she was growling at me smooshing her face with her hands. i wanted to punch her for being so cute. ^__^

[quote name='lilboo']I hope Gothic Walrus reads this.

So we were in the mall earlier today and of course we see the typical gothic kids hangin outside Hot Topic making sure people realize they are different and rebels, etc.

Well this one girl was a monster. She was HUGE. She was frumpy, lumpy, and overally triflin'.
My BF goes ".....she looks like some kind of gothic walrus"

I LAWL'D because he didn't know I had an internet friend with that same name, :rofl:
/shame[/QUOTE]

Whoa. :shock:

And for the record, I'm not fat. Not remotely. The "Walrus" part of the user name stems from the songs "I Am The Walrus" and "Glass Onion," and the "Gothic" part was a random adjective that seemed funny at the time. :lol:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That settles it. I need one -- zew (or someone else), I saw a few sasuke/naruto/itachi/gaara ones, but nothing that jumped out. I'm on dialup, so if you wouldn't mind hookin a $$$$uh up, I'd appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I see how it is. :cry:

My husband is spoiling me. He got me that spice rack I've been begging for for ages finally. He also got me Resident Evil Extinction on DVD. Picked me up some icecream and bananas to make some milkshakes(yum). And gave me some money to take the kids to lunch tomorrow since he's working all day tomorrow and won't be home for Mother's Day. He also said he's going to take me to dinner and a movie on his day off wednesday. ^_^ Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian! YAY!!!

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']My husband is spoiling me. He got me that spice rack I've been begging for for ages finally. He also got me Resident Evil Extinction on DVD. [/quote]

Ouch!:headache:

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']Awe hell nah! I don't trust no man makin' my milkie shakes! I makes my own! :bouncy:

And I like Resident Evil movies!! :booty: I just got done watching it so :p It had a teaser for a new CGI movie for RE in it too and I can't wait. :D[/QUOTE]

If the CGI movie doesn't have Milla Jonovitch in it, will it still be a Resident Evil movie? :whistle2:k

I would love to see a Code Veronica Movie, The Twins were some creepy shit and that game scurrred me bad when I first played it. Shit was Intense.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Oh, come on now...at least it wasn't an Uwe Boll movie.[/quote]

did you see the online petition?

[quote name='Chika']did you see the online petition?[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I signed it in hopes of free gum.

I think I'm going to call it a night - I'm getting a headache, and I'm supposed to take my sister to McDonald's tomorrow for free breakfast.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Yes, and I signed it in hopes of free gum.

I think I'm going to call it a night - I'm getting a headache, and I'm supposed to take my sister to McDonald's tomorrow for free breakfast.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Guess how much I'm getting paid at my summer internship, Temp.

$13/hour. :cool:

What do you make again?[/quote]

Proud of yourself?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Proud of yourself?[/QUOTE]

I was waiting for you to come back so I could tell you. ;)

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']fuck you Liquid. :[[/QUOTE]:cool:

fuck sleep.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Guess how much I'm getting paid at my summer internship, Temp.

$13/hour. :cool:

What do you make again?[/QUOTE]

Guess how much I'm making?

$14 an hour. :cool:

Of course, it took me three years of college to get a job that pays better than $9 an hour, and you're just fresh out of high school. You whippersnappers have a leg up on me. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Guess how much I'm making?

$14 an hour. :cool:
[/QUOTE]
Why you gotta show me up, Walrus? :cry:

Make it up to me by explaining how contour integrals work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back