Hottest video game characters

Maybe it's because I just got out of a relationship with a hot short-haired redhead, but...

Sarah Morrison (Tabula Rasa):
rg-tabula-rasa-1.jpg

untitled2.bmp

SarahMorrisonhalf2.jpg

[quote name='Koggit']Maybe it's because I just got out of a relationship with a hot short-haired redhead, but...

Sarah Morrison (Tabula Rasa):
rg-tabula-rasa-1.jpg

untitled2.bmp

SarahMorrisonhalf2.jpg
[/QUOTE]

damn.

[quote name='SuperhumanChichi']Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, hands down.

sephiroth_the_fallen_angel.JPG

...but then again 99% of the people here are guys so....yea...kinda out of place isn't it...[/QUOTE]
Hah, yeah, but this thread could use more male hotness! ;)

I'm not into Sephiroth, but this life-size statue of him (at Square Enix's store in Japan) is kinda hot. Those lips, though...
seph2.jpg

But overall, he's not as hot as Klavier Gavin (Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney), IMHO:
kyouyaobjectionrp8.png

It's probably been said, but Aya Brea and Maria Renard. Aya actually looked like a realistic human being. These two weren't deliberately designed for fan service in mind. The beginning levels (of PE1) where she's running around shooting monsters in her evening gown were my favorite in the game.

With regards to Maria, I find it interesting that female artists often do a better job of drawing beautiful anime characters than men.

Keyblade... I made Leon reload the rifle so many dang times, because that animation was really, really sexy.

...i'm going to go hide now.

Dante has always struck me as charmingly dorky. He does look good in DMC4, though.

Three more from me - Ansem (rhymes with "handsome") from Kingdom Hearts:

ansem.jpg

And my two favorite FFVII guys, Cid and Reno (as seen here in their AC versions):

7ac-cid-2.jpg

576882683_l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='thekeybladewars']Basically... Capcom= a handful of hot dudes:[/quote]

Capcom generally makes sexy everything. Super stylized, unique, and just damn pretty. They make some of the most aesthetically pleasing characters I've ever seen when they hit their mark.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I've always wanted to learn how to use Ivy just so I could stare at her during fights...[/quote]
I've been giving her a go as of late. I had come to the conclusion that she wasn't that complicated until I realized that she had not one, not two, but three unique stances... :wall:

Hilde has the best lips in a videogame ever. If that's even possible...

[quote name='tehweezner']i didn't think she was hot before playing it, but after playing FFXII, Fran is smoking. i think it's the voice, kind of strange british sounding accent and the wild white hair. the ears too.

main.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I dont know if you noticed but the voice actor for fran played as queen amidala on Star wars episode one the phantom menace. Cant remember the name, but anyones voice could be behind that bunny eared bitch and id be begging! :p Except for dudes tho...cuz thatd be weird

bread's done
Back