It's dangerous to go alone! Take this GGT #57.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hate the SIXAXIS. I'm hoping before Google Checkout runs out before the 30th that the DS3 drops down to $45 (or $35 after GCO) again.

Just watched the 1UP Show and that game Legendary looks really, really good. As long as it has decent length, it's as polished as the producer is hyping it up to be, and the gameplay is as solid as the 1UP crew claims. I might even buy it day one if there are pre-release reviews that don't point anything drastically terrible to support smaller developers. Apparently the developers of it have been through 4 publishers before Gamecock took them on.

Daroga - As of now what are all the components of your set up? Just asking before I place my order for the Z5500.

[quote name='nyprimus4']Daroga - As of now what are all the components of your set up? Just asking before I place my order for the Z5500.[/quote]
What it will be or what I'm replacing?

My current backlog (all Xbox 360) is listed below, which I should be motivated to complete with the arrival of Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound (Logitech Z-5500's).

Bioshock
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (On Veteran)
Gears of War (On Insane)
Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia
NHL '08 (Just Achievements)
Rock Band (All Instruments - Hard)
The Darkness
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent

Once I beat these games I won't have any weight on my conscience when I buy new games. I hate buying new games when I know I have something else on the shelf not completed.

PM me if you want to run through Gears on Insane.

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Hell yeah.

Beat Angel Escalayer and Panty Flash Teacher are good too.[/QUOTE]

:lol: can't forget Boin Lecture and Viper GTS >_<

t_17429-01.jpg
631595041064.jpg

Discipline is good too... >_<

discipline_l.jpg

I know too much

let's even this post out with a kitten pic:

adorable.jpg

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: can't forget Boin Lecture and Viper GTS >_<

t_17429-01.jpg
631595041064.jpg

Discipline is good too... >_<

discipline_l.jpg

I know too much
[/QUOTE]

ever heard "knowledge is power"? hentai FTW!!!

RR, Rei, DS, Chac = badass

kitten evening out accomplished...

!

I saw a Taro revoltech figure today... the cat from Mainichi Issyo... I think I'm gonna pick it up lol.

I'm back. Did I miss anything? :)

I sold a bunch of shit and bought MGS4 LE, the CE guide, Ninja Gaiden II, and $30 down on the SoulCalibur IV PS3 CE. It was worth selling a bunch of crap games for. MGS4 = GOTY, NG2 is somewhat of a disappointment. I may be in the minority, but so far, I prefer the original. Although I'm only on the chapter 5 boss, so time will tell.

[quote name='MarkMan']kitten evening out accomplished...

!

I saw a Taro revoltech figure today... the cat from Mainichi Issyo... I think I'm gonna pick it up lol.[/QUOTE]

I really wish SCEA would localize Mainichi Issyo and have a US division do their own line of stories and whatnot. I love what the japanese version has, but I wish I could read it.

^^ Seriously. I want some of that action... I want to READ all the antics that go on!

Like during the MGS4 launch days (12/13/14) Toro went to Kojipro HQ and I really wish that bit was translated X_X...

[quote name='MarkMan']^^ Seriously. I want some of that action... I want to READ all the antics that go on!

Like during the MGS4 launch days (12/13/14) Toro went to Kojipro HQ and I really wish that bit was translated X_X...[/QUOTE]

I watched those... pretty damn funny but wish I knew what they were saying. I like how initially snake is only a cardboard box :lol:

I have never seen the Discipline OVA. I do own the game though... along with a few other H-games...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I'm debating on if I should I should get Izuna 2 since I never got around to playing the 1st game.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']I have never seen the Discipline OVA. I do own the game though... along with a few other H-games...

Annnnnnnnnnnnnyway, I'm debating on if I should I should get Izuna 2 since I never got around to playing the 1st game.[/QUOTE]

ooh H games...i gotta download some more...any recommendations?

im going to get Izuna 2 (lol dont even own a ds)

hmmm... the temptation is rising to hook up the new stuff and put the old stuff in a corner until I find someone who wants it. Would my wife kill me? Possibly! ;)

[quote name='pete5883']What, for that poster?[/QUOTE]

naw, thats more like a added bonus..i liked the game (played it on my comp already) so i wanna show my support

[quote name='refusedchaos']ooh H games...i gotta download some more...any recommendations?[/quote]
I haven't played anything new. It's a bit hard to play H-games when your PC is in the living room. The last game I played was Bazooka Cafe, which was alright I guess. But if you dislike large chests(And they are large even for anime characters) you won't like the game at all. The next game on deck is Do you like Horny Bunnies 2...

Also, I read that they are making another Bible Black game...I'm not really sure if I should be excited about that or hide in a corner.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']Also, I read that they are making another Bible Black game...I'm not really sure if I should be excited about that or hide in a corner.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: haha thanks for the recommendations, ill check out the bunny game later today...any1 else?

[quote name='refusedchaos']:rofl: haha thanks for the recommendations, ill check out the bunny game later today...any1 else?[/quote]
The Bunny games are pretty tame compare to other h-games. But after playing something like Bible Black.... tame is very welcome

Also, does anyone know why we can't combine orders on amazon? it's been like that for a few months now.

[quote name='Chibi_Kaji']

Also, I read that they are making another Bible Black game...I'm not really sure if I should be excited about that or hide in a corner.[/QUOTE]
Seriously!? Don't get my hopes up for nothing...

Obsession is a good H-game. Though it gets a bit dark. I played the first Do You Like Horny Bunnies?, but not the second one. Oh, and for a hilarious time check out Phoenix Drive. It's a H-game based on Phoenix Wright, and the Engrish in it is so bad it's great. A line from the game:

"I will beat a rod till a tank empties."

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Seriously!? Don't get my hopes up for nothing...[/quote]
I speak truths! It takes place about a year after the 1st game ended( not sure which ending they are going with). The site that reported it also has a few screens of the game. It's not going to be made by the same guy through. iiirc, he left the company and made Cleavage and is working on some other game as we speak.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've heard of some H games with damn good stories but 90% of those have incest.[/quote]
That doesn't really bother me as long as you can avoid it. I can only really think of one game I have played where I couldn't avoid it, and the girl was you 1st or 2nd cousin. Unless you count step-family as well...

Instead of building a full featured home theater with lossless surround sound I went with the Logitech Z-5500's.

I ordered them this morning for $195.xx and then went over to www.buy.com and ordered Cloverfield on Blu-ray for $8.26.

Hey guys. I found an old picture of the original Nintendogs. It was going to come out on the NES. Breaking news. I am probably going to be on Kotaku.

101_0105.jpg

I am getting ready to repair my NES, well one of them. I thought this is was funny idea. Enjoy.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've heard of some H games with damn good stories but 90% of those have incest.[/QUOTE]
Guess you're thinking of Little Sister Kana. It's really good.

my hands hurt like a mofo last nite coz Izuna is too addicting...

and I cant even beat it either >_< I keep getting cheap-shotted...

my character's at lvl 99 also wtf?!?!?!

Been listening to Genki Rockets alot lately... it's the only J-pop I've ever really liked.

Star Line is the second best song they've done IMHO:

[media]http://youtube.com/watch?v=mPqITH6656w[/media]

I do alot of video animation and I love all their videos as well...

I think I might finally start playing MGO now that I've beaten the main game. Though I really wanna play through the main game more, :lol:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']you replacing the pin slot thingy where the carts slide onto? I hear that's the best way to fix old NESs and it's super economical/friendly to the wallet.[/quote]

Yep. I am going to do a photo journal of it. I took it apart to get the dust out. It is pretty easy.

I also lol'd my dog.
nintendogzgoes128585470788736936.jpg

whoo I beat Izuna!!!

ninjas!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePv0Vf9ypHs[/media]

back onto Persona FES and Jeanne Darc

EDIT:

more Ninjas!!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqjraAG3jTQ[/media]

and more asians!!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lqBAtbC3pU[/media]

SuperCrew & SoReal top 2!!! do it!!

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I've heard of some H games with damn good stories but 90% of those have incest.[/quote]
Lies.

None of them have good stories!

Finished Metal Gear Solid 4 today.

Haven't really played many games lately, if at all.

Though I went ahead and picked up Naruto: Rise Of A Ninja (X369) tonight. I've been wanting to play this since it was released, but not at $60+

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']they're good after you give the story a few strokes......[/quote]
Thanks to a lot of the games with hands-free mode, it's actually possible!

The last one I played was Castle Fantasia II. Look it up. It's an atrociously easy SRPG with random sex =)

Me and Chaos were trying to get a co-op game of Gears going for probably 20 minutes and still nothing.

Remind me again why I pay $50 a year for this again.

Ended up doing a few more songs on Rock Band solo guitar tour and some NHL 08 achievements in all today.

How well would a Sega Saturn USB controller work on a PS3 with the Sega Genesis Collection, fighters in general, and PSN games too?

Awesome finished Big Boss Extreme last night and obtained the rank Big Boss. :cool:

I've got:
Bandanna
Desert Eagle, Long Barrel
Digital Camera
Patriot
Solar Gun
Stealth
Thor 45-70
Altair costume
All face paints
All Ipod songs but 1

The stuff I am missing is:

Scanning Plug
WW1 Pistol
Corpse Camo
One ipod song.

Going for the corpse camo next, and I'll try to find that one Ipod song.

sheeeeeyit... my parents came home from hanging out all day....

they brought the mail with them... among treats for me!!

30ka6w0.jpg

Played some more Crackdown tonight. The second gang is certainly harder than the 1st was! Took down 2 of their generals so far, but took a few tries on each.

Game is getting pretty repetitive though, not much difference from general to general, and the rooftop races and car races are an annoying exercise in trial and error.

But it's still just a blast to explore the city leaping around all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back