It's not the end of GGT 137, but you can see it from here

I was uploading a video at the time, so when I went to join the lobby had already filled up. Maybe next time then.

How was the competition in there?

Wtf? Somehow I have a 9% disconnect rate in 3s. I've only ever played once online with Frost and Joel and I'm pretty sure that I didn't disconnect on them.

The only thing I can think of is that I may have exited the game from the lobby. Could that have caused it?

[quote name='Indignate']Wtf? Somehow I have a 9% disconnect rate in 3s. I've only ever played once online with Frost and Joel and I'm pretty sure that I didn't disconnect on them.

The only thing I can think of is that I may have exited the game from the lobby. Could that have caused it?[/QUOTE]

It is a bug. There is a patch coming out soon that will fix it. I have a friend of mine that has a 40% disconnect rate, yet he has never dropped a game.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn, Yuengling sucks ass.[/QUOTE]

Dawg WTF do you know? :cool:

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I totally did ^_^

Didn't want to say too much in GGT since I don't think most GGT peeps deserve good things

You (not GGT) guys are awesome.

I also still got a six pack o bottles of Yuengling in my fridge[/QUOTE]

My man!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Goddamn, Yuengling sucks ass.[/QUOTE]

What is wrong with you people? Yuengling is goddamn delicious.

Yeungling is just a mediocre lager. Hell of a lot better than Bud, Coors or Miller, but still pales in comparison to say a Sam Adams. And all lagers suck balls compared to a good microbrew IPA or Imperial Stout etc. :D

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeungling is just a mediocre lager. Hell of a lot better than Bud, Coors or Miller, but still pales in comparison to say a Sam Adams. And all lagers suck balls compared to a good microbrew IPA or Imperial Stout etc. :D[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='Indignate']I was uploading a video at the time, so when I went to join the lobby had already filled up. Maybe next time then.

How was the competition in there?[/QUOTE]

I was doing okay, but still losing... :lol: Some of the guys were pretty good. I almost had the Urien I fought, but my raging demon presses got screwed up and came out as a taunt. :rofl:

[quote name='BlueScrote']What is wrong with you people? Yuengling is goddamn delicious.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']Dawg WTF do you know? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I know when I was a poor ass college student and we would get it at the house, I thought it was pretty good; then again, this was compared to Milwaukee's Best Ice. I also know when I drank it again a couple years removed from college from a keg at a party, I was not feeling it. I bought a case for a party we threw here and nobody dranking it, leaving it for me to finish. That was the last straw. That pushed it from "I don't really like Yuengling" to "Yuengling sucks ass". I'd probably go with Labatt's next time. :cool:

I don't drink beer much these days, but if I do, it's not domestic, unless it's microbrew or close to it. ;)
(Guinness, Harp, Bass, Newcastle, Smithwick's are the beers I'll buy for myself that aren't microbrew... my friend likes the Saranac beers, so I end up drinking those sometimes... maybe Sam Adams too.)

Woke up after 6 hours of sleep, went and had breakfast, not hung over, feeling great.

So pro. :cool:

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Beer sucks.[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Especially that shitty ass Bud Light that everyone has on special here. Shit is goddamn awful. :puke:

Do 'winners' from The Tester get thrown into shitty' bug-filled games right away? Or are they protected from the harsh reality that is game testing?

[quote name='manthing']Do 'winners' from The Tester get thrown into shitty' bug-filled games right away? Or are they protected from the harsh reality that is game testing?[/QUOTE]

This time they're given a production job I think?
Previous season's winners had to do QA first, I think -- Cyrus worked on the GoW Collection and the latest GoW PSP game, I believe, for like 7 months, before he got a different position.

off to abuse the school printers

2O5TC.jpg

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I've played so many buggy ass games that I'm convinced bug testing lasts a weekend at most.[/QUOTE]

Think in terms of developers rather than testers.

Panzer: Needs more dots.

[quote name='BlueScrote']What is wrong with you people? Yuengling is goddamn delicious.[/QUOTE]

It sucks, too fancy.

Give me whatever is on special at Walmart this week that comes in cans.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Yeungling is just a mediocre lager. Hell of a lot better than Bud, Coors or Miller, but still pales in comparison to say a Sam Adams. And all lagers suck balls compared to a good microbrew IPA or Imperial Stout etc. :D[/QUOTE]

I've always thought Sam Adam's was overrated and never had the taste for IPAs much.

My real name is Sam and I still can't get into Sam Adams too much.

Still the best beer I've had was locally brewed beer in Toronto. Forgot the name of it, which I could stab myself for.

Still my best beer experience was in Berlin; 96 euro for each of the bottles that were massive and cheaper than bottled water. Plus it was legal to drink everywhere openly bottle. Between the good German beer, hearty meat, and superb fresh breads, my tolerance was through the roof.

I want to go back :p

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Beer sucks.[/QUOTE]

Truth.

[quote name='distgfx']I beat Deus Ex HR ... it was good.[/QUOTE]

Are you up for that Recettear now?

[quote name='Indignate']Are you up for that Recettear now?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I don't appreciate the finer points of garbage.
That made about as much sense as me playing the game itself.

[quote name='whoknows']I haven't played Deus Ex since the day it came out...and I don't know why.[/QUOTE]

You were the person that was most hyped for it, too. I beat it and I didn't even give a damn.

I played more Deus Ex today. I killed everyone in the Police department while investigating the
death of my girlfriend.
I apparently was having so hard of a time the other day because I hadn't leveled properly, did it right today and I blasted all dem foos.

[quote name='distgfx']You were the person that was most hyped for it, too. I beat it and I didn't even give a damn.[/QUOTE]

I really liked what I played of it too.

I'm going to go with laziness on this one.

Play it at night with headphones on and no lights. Or just run outside for 20 minutes, then you'll just want to lay down and play video games.

I'm far from a beer snob but know more than just about anyone that proclaims they are. I live in one of the best (if not the best) beer cities in America and have a close friend that owns a bottle shop (http://www.bottleshopbeer.com/main.html). *PUSHES HIPSTER GLASSES BACK UP ON NOSE* So yeah, I drink mostly microbrews, but still love Yuengling. I think it's in my blood.

Speaking of beer, had about 12 different Octoberfests/Pumpkin Ales/Halloween Ales so far this year... I really liked the Post Road Pumpkin Ale and Gritty McDuff's Halloween Ale. Anyone else got recommendations?

Dogfish Head Punkin Ale is probably still my favorite pumpkin beer, not sure if it's out yet this year as I haven't hit the beer store in a while. I'm not a big fan of Octoberfests in general since I'm not much into lagers.

I also don't consider myself a beer snob. Just a beer lover. I couldn't care less what other's drink as that's all personal taste. I just like drinking good beer, trying new beers and talking about beer with other beer lovers. :D

[quote name='BlueScrote']Chac is ranked 419 in Arcade Mode in Hard Corps. I would say that's pretty impressive for a deserter.[/QUOTE]

I need to actually play this game. I have, but other games (3sOE and Deus Ex) are getting in the way.

And that Limbo game. fucking kid can't swim!

Beat Arcade Mode with a couple more fighters in Third Strike (Yun and Necro). I continue to hate Gill when I'm playing him with fighters I have no comprehension with.

I tried beating Arcade Mode in AE with Yang but failed because AE just sucks like that. Random Number Generator decides when it'll stop playing fair. This time it was at Ryu (apparently Yang's rival...?) because he likes to block everything.

Also got to Chapter 19 in Uncharted 2 again. I missed quite a few treasures in Chapter 18. I've missed 11 so far I think. I might just forgo the Treasures at this point and go for beating it.

[quote name='KingBroly']I tried beating Arcade Mode in AE with Yang but failed because AE just sucks like that. Random Number Generator decides when it'll stop playing fair. This time it was at Ryu (apparently Yang's rival...?) because he likes to block everything.[/QUOTE]

Throw him and punish random SRKs, done.

[quote name='whoknows']Ahh...memories.

sonicorder.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Worth it.

Bloodstone 007 is....alright. Sometimes it looks absolutely terrible (see the opening cutscene where M is talking to someone while in no way looking at them while she does.) Driving stages are awful trial and error bullshit but are also the best looking parts of the game.

The shooting is decent enough though...love a ridiculous pistol that can headshot from miles away. I do like the Splinter Cell Conviction mark/execute style thiing - you can do that awesome action movie move of going right from a melee into shooting someone across the room.

This is a really stupid question, but in 3s is there a way to play player matches like Ranked matches? I just want to be able to select 'search' and get matched up without waiting in a lobby. Is that possible?

bread's done
Back