Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know if you can use seperate codes for seperate accounts that ship to the same address? Wondering if my wife and I can both utilize this
Couple days ago I used their 20% off coupon twice, once with my debit and once with GFs, different accounts with each, everything is fine and shipped

Hope i dont get banned/blacklisted lol

Made an order a month or two ago (DS4 Magma red)

Just made a new one for the DS4 White

Don't see anything I want but awesome deal none the less.

I also like how they're marking up items because they know people have promo codes.

All these crazy prices makes me wish I had gotten something else besides the $55 2TB drive although that's still a crazy good deal.
Yea. Maybe people shoulda bought the $70 hdd I posted about and they coulda gotten the $28 controller too. Instead of using a $25 off coupon to get $15 off the hdd. I ain't even mad tho its yalls fault I's just caggin and yall ain't carin #$MH

Don't see anything I want but awesome deal none the less.

I also like how they're marking up items because they know people have promo codes.
They have tons of non-video game stuff as well. I used the code to score a Dremel 200 that I'm stoked about. Would've gotten the Mario Maker, but it was OOS

gonna try to get a friend to order for me.  white ds4 shipped already yesterday.  I tried another account, but discount wouldn't work.  today tried a new account with different card and shipping, but same billing and no go.

Anyone make two orders with the same credit card and have them shipped to separate addresses?
I think it's gonna come down to the billing address on the cards.

I placed an order with a jet account I had from when they started on a WD HD and saw it was OOS before I could finish the order but it still went threw. pretty sure it's gonna get cancelled and found a better/cheaper drive so made a new account with same address but different card before finding out they screen for this stuff. I did get on my vpn to switch ip's for the second account/incognito mode on chrome. And the hard drives seem to be coming from third party sellers (hard to tell that on product page if you can) so I think if they ship it out before jet finds out it'll be too late?

Would be great to get both but as long as I get one I'll be happy.

Thank you! I ended up getting a 2tb for my PS3 only $55. It solves two problem: a.all my PS3 games, patches and data can live on my PS3; b. I can backup all my vita games to it as well. I'm such a nerd, but I love messing around with hardware, Christmas gift to myself.

Mario Maker is back...but at $57.97. Seriously? That makes $25 off now the same as $20 off the previous $52.99 price. :headache:

Mario Maker is back...but at $57.97. Seriously? That makes $25 off now the same as $20 off the previous $52.99 price. :headache:
it cause amazon price is $58.xx something now. The way jet works is they match other prices and then lower it a couple small dollars. Now if that third party retailer sell out at one price then they move to the next retailer on the list in stock whose price is different so jet prices change with it depending on which retailer is sourcing the items and that retailer price. That why stuff always coming and going out stock and the prices can fluctuate so much

I'm so tempted to use this coupon to buy some headphones since Gamestop pulled the ones I wanted from sale for Black Friday. But the headphones I want are three cents short of $50...

I was able to get black ops 3 and a white controller. I'm almost done with my shopping and it's not even black friday yet.

I'm so tempted to use this coupon to buy some headphones since Gamestop pulled the ones I wanted from sale for Black Friday. But the headphones I want are three cents short of $50...
Then add a can of soup, or Oreo's, or Pringals, or Pup-Peroni, or Charmin or hundreds of other household products.

[quote name="jms209" post="13053026" timestamp="1448410805"]What can I buy that's not game related?
I know they have house supplies, but not sure what to buy.[/quote]

They have categories. Just look at the category you're interested in. I don't think any of us know what you want to buy, lol.

Thank you, I bought a new MSI Z170 Gaming M5 motherboard. I didn't use the $25 off code, I used their 20NOW promo code which takes off 20% for first time customer's which saved me more ($33), but your post made me look at Jet.com which I wouldn't have done had I not seen this post.

The Sony Gold headphones are out of stock and I can't even find Star Wars Battlefront listed AT ALL. =[ Only things I want. 

bread's done
Back