Kmart $15 off gaming purchase of $15 or more coupon valid during Black Friday! YMMV

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!
I went to Kmart after work and bought Enslaved for PS3 for $4.97. One of the coupons that printed was much to my surprise $15 off of a gaming or gaming accessory purchase of $15 or more! It excludes hardware and is valid 11/18 - 12/8... so that means it's valid Thanksgiving and Black Friday!

I cannot guarantee this coupon will print out for others, however it did for me. YMMV as usual, however worth a purchase to see if it prints out.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='coopscohen']So as I mentioned, was able to get the $15 coupon to print after nothing happened at the first store I went to. Grabbed 10 games and had the cashier ring them up separately. Took a page from someone else who posted in this thread and said they were stocking stuffers and needed gift receipts for each. CSR was really nice and had no problem doing it.

:360: Hannah Montana $2.97
:360: Jillian Michaels Fitness Adventure $4.97
:360: Mayhem $4.97
:360: Once Upon A Monster $4.97 x 2
:3ds: Samurai Warriors Chronicles $4.97
:3ds: Cubic Ninja $4.97
:ps3: Band Hero $0.01
:ps3: Dragon Age Origins Expansion Pack $4.97
:ps3: Nascar Unleashed $9.97

Keeping OUAM, DA & HM. Trading in the rest to BB. Pretty excited about using these during BF.[/QUOTE]

OUAM and Hannah Montana both are easy 1000/1000 games if your into achievements. Yah
....I admit I played Hannah Montana. :p

[quote name='strait edge follower']Hm 360 is 3$ ? Thats perfect filler to get a 14.99 game above the 15$ pre tax total needed to use the coupon[/QUOTE]

Hannah Montana game only gets 50 cents at BB.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Hannah Montana game only gets 50 cents at BB.[/QUOTE]

I dont mind cause its helping me get sonic for free literally. I just have to pay for Hannah Montana. my girlfriend is gonna laugh when she sees me buy this hm game

[quote name='strait edge follower']I dont mind cause its helping me get sonic for free literally. I just have to pay for Hannah Montana. my girlfriend is gonna laugh when she sees me buy this hm game[/QUOTE]

Which Sonic game?

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Which Sonic game?[/QUOTE]

Sonic Generations

Just took a look at the ad again. This is gonna be fun especially if I can use the coupons in my email.

I can confirm that gamecube games work!
I bought multiple copies of Dave Mirra (Gamecube) for $1.99 each and got a $15 game coupon for each transaction.
Dave+Mirra+2+Freestyle+BMX+%28USA%291.jpg

Sonic Generations was $14.99 at TRU a while back. I got it for $10 with the $5 coupon they had.

[quote name='dragoon99']Thanks![/QUOTE]

No problem.

Sadly I think Sonic Generations is 360 only. Reason I say so is because in the past week Kmarts have gotten tons of the pre stickered games in and no PS3 versions in sight. Kmart did this kinda thing before the holidays in years past as well.

Awesome score today:

:ps3:
DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

:ps2:
Singstar: ABBA - $0.01

:ds:
Aliens: Infestation - $9.99
100 Classic Games (I think?) - $9.99

I got five coupons total (spreading them out between Electronics and the front registers), and traded in all but DA2 at BBY:

DJ Hero - $1 ($2 w/ 100% extra)

Singstar: ABBA - $0.25 ($0.50 w/ 100% extra)

Aliens: Infestation - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)
100 Classic Games - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)

$0.01 -> $2 is a pretty sweet profit margin, and $0.01 -> $0.50 isn't bad, either. ;)
I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.

[quote name='Fukurou']Sonic Generations was $14.99 at TRU a while back. I got it for $10 with the $5 coupon they had.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah! I did, too(and some free candy :D)! PS3 version. The 3D on that is fun! That game must have taken a TONNNNN of work!!!!! It's amazing! I gotta get back to it!

[quote name='Vigilante']Awesome score today:

DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

I got five coupons total (spreading them out between Electronics and the front registers), and traded in all but DA2 at BBY:

$0.01 -> $2 is a pretty sweet profit margin, and $0.01 -> $0.50 isn't bad, either. ;)
I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.[/QUOTE]
You should have kept Aliens Infestation (ds). Heard it is fantastic.

100 Classic Games - $5 ($10 w/ 100% extra)[/QUOTE]I did the same thing with these two games. Got 2 coupons and traded them into Best Buy right after.

$10.50 each w/ 110% :D

[quote name='PublikDefender']You should have kept Aliens Infestation (ds). Heard it is fantastic.[/QUOTE]Nah, I'm not a big Aliens fan, even though I know the game is Metroid-ish.

[quote name='Gore']Thanks OP. Looks like I'm going to Kmart tomorrow.

Band Hero for $0.01? I'll price check everything not in the case.[/QUOTE]

:ps3: Guitar Hero: World Tour came up @ $0.01, for me at my Kmart. It didn't have the "semi-typical" Green Clearance Label (which some Kmart's I have frequented tend to utilize and some don't) on it, it had the "more-typical" Yellow Sticker marked at $5.00, rang up $0.01. No complaints on my end. :whistle2:\"

i dont know why guys are complaining about ripping off companies. nobody is ripping off anybody. the coupons that print out are from their own corporations and other advertisers. Well anyways, kmart gets credited for those coupons. in other words. they get that money back. no loss there. its an incentive to get people to come in and shop with them since there are other retailers competing.

I don't have a Kmart close enough to me to make this deal worthwhile (30 miles away).

If anyone could pick up Wreck it Ralph (DS) and Hotel Transylvania (DS) for me I would gladly pay you for them via paypal. I have a niece that wants these games for Christmas and this might be the only way I get them cheaply. Please pm me or let me know if someone can get them.

Thanks.
Gojo

[quote name='AJVtony831']Didn't have time to go today :bomb:
Hope this is still going on tomorrow. If not, then oh well.[/QUOTE]

usually coupon deals like this last the whole week. And I'm sure this is only a one week deal. Otherwise the coupons wouldn't be good til later. Kmart wised up before when they had coupons print out and people would walk back in and use a coupon on an item and score another coupon. Same coupon that is, I know they'd have the train of coupon thing going still where one game would give you a coupon for the following week.

[quote name='Vigilante']OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

I don't even get any emails. There a process for this?

[quote name='Vigilante']OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/[/QUOTE]How do you get a printed receipt and e-receipt in one transaction?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I don't even get any emails. There a process for this?[/QUOTE]When you're being rung up, the touchpad for credit cards asks if you want a printed receipt, e-receipt, or both; if you're too slow in choosing something, the cashier will pick printed-only for you.

[quote name='Vigilante']When you're being rung up, the touchpad for credit cards asks if you want a printed receipt, e-receipt, or both; if you're too slow in choosing something, the cashier will pick printed-only for you.[/QUOTE]

Ah. That's why the fuck I'm missing 2 emailsssssss:bomb:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed the cashier touch their screen once. Didn't notice the second time. I got the 1 I did in my email. I'll be sure to watch next time.

3 on paper. 1 on email. Still a good deal.

I thought someone mentioned earlier that the email coupon is the same as the print out? They have different SKU but are linked somehow and if you use the print then try to use the email coupon it just brings up an error code saying it's already been used.

[quote name='Vigilante']OH MAN, I forgot about the e-receipt coupons, so I really scored 10 coupons! \\:D/[/QUOTE]

The email coupons are tied to the printed ones. I tried this before on the $40 coupon I got with my 3DS XL purchase. After using one, it'll tell you the promotion has already been redeemed or something similar to that. Feel free to try, but I wouldn't plan on using those as extra coupons.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The email coupons are tied to the printed ones. I tried this before on the $40 coupon I got with my 3DS XL purchase. After using one, it'll tell you the promotion has already been redeemed or something similar to that. Feel free to try, but I wouldn't plan on using those as extra coupons.[/QUOTE]Aw...:cry:

Thanks for the heads-up. You saved me the embarrassment. ;)

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']I did the same thing with these two games. Got 2 coupons and traded them into Best Buy right after.

$10.50 each w/ 110% :D[/QUOTE]

How does the game trade in program at best buy work? I have never done it before. Can anyone go in and trade in games or do you have to sign up or something?

[quote name='Jerseyleoal']How does the game trade in program at best buy work? I have never done it before. Can anyone go in and trade in games or do you have to sign up or something?[/QUOTE]

you have to sign up, but its free and if you get an employee that knows what they're doing shouldnt take no longer then 5 minutes to sign up. God time to trade too with the bonus 100% trade in value on games right now.110% if you are an Unlocked member. That costs $15 though.

Is there any way to tell what games will come up for a penny other than asking the clerk to price check a bunch of them? I went to my Kmart and I did not see any titles marked for under $10.

[quote name='tcooley2003']Is there any way to tell what games will come up for a penny other than asking the clerk to price check a bunch of them? I went to my Kmart and I did not see any titles marked for under $10.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Your best bet is to see what other gamers have been reporting as a penny and try to find those titles. I'll give you two - TV Superstar (PS3) and Tony Hawk Shred (Wii).

[quote name='tcooley2003']Is there any way to tell what games will come up for a penny other than asking the clerk to price check a bunch of them? I went to my Kmart and I did not see any titles marked for under $10.[/QUOTE]You can scan them yourself if your KMart has scanners around.

Was thinking of getting some MSP Cards for the first time. Does anyone know if tax is applied if you get them from a B&M store like Kmart?

DJ Hero - $0.01
Dragon Age 2 - $4.97

I'm going to try a different Kmart later this week; I'm pretty sure I cleaned out my local store in terms of $0.01 and $4.97 games.[/QUOTE]

My KMart has aliens. Ill check for 100 classic games too. Getting coupons for each and flipping them is a double win for me

I just got once upon a monster for 4.97 and got the coupon so it's still working.
Just a heads up, I also found some other clearanced electronics for 90% off.
sony bravia 32" soundbar for 12.99 and the ilive soundbar for 10.99.

Seems i got some K-marts to hit up got like 4 around me. 2 near my job and 2 near home :). This thread just made my k-mart game buying abit easier!

[quote name='locater918']I just got once upon a monster for 4.97 and got the coupon so it's still working.
Just a heads up, I also found some other clearanced electronics for 90% off.
sony bravia 32" soundbar for 12.99 and the ilive soundbar for 10.99.[/QUOTE]
Have to make sure i check out the electronics. That soundbar sounds like a great deal. Thanks for the info.

Just picked up :360: De Blob 2 for $4.97, and no coupon. Ah well, guess they fixed it at my store, not sure if it's universal or not. I was able to get 2 yesterday, so I'm happy w/ that.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Just picked up Dragon Age 2 Ps3 for 4.97 and no coupon, oh well da2 is worth 5 bucks to me anyway.[/QUOTE]

Are you a rewards member ? If not than thats why you didnt get it

[quote name='strait edge follower']Are you a rewards member ? If not than thats why you didnt get it[/QUOTE]I am and I didn't get one either.

I don't think it has to do w/ being a SYWR member as someone mentioned, earlier in this thread, that they purchased a game w/o using it and got the coupon.

[quote name='Esphyrian']I am and I didn't get one either.

I don't think it has to do w/ being a SYWR member as someone mentioned, earlier in this thread, that they purchased a game w/o using it and got the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Awww so coupon mania is over. Oh well I have 4 which is good !

[quote name='strait edge follower']Awww so coupon mania is over. Oh well I have 4 which is good ![/QUOTE]

That sucks, however I managed to get 5 coupons. I'll ration them out strategically next week.

I guess if it's over that will take away the temptation to go back.

I have 3 coupons :)

Thinking of possibly using 1 or 2 during BF and saving one in case they have another good deal.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Awww so coupon mania is over. Oh well I have 4 which is good ![/QUOTE]

There are a few people a few posts up saying they got coupons today so are you sure it's over? The time they posted are 11:11 and 11:47am respectively.

bread's done
Back