Let's hang out, OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']I really wish I could get that soundbar on slickdeals. $160 is the right price.[/QUOTE]
Are you that short on space? Soundbars are so eh.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Are you that short on space? Soundbars are so eh.[/QUOTE]

I can't have wires and don't have money. This is a moot point anyway since I can't afford it. :cool:

Watching the Spurs @ Lakers game, they just called this redhead on the Spurs team Red Rocket. :lol:

It's so good to be home and back to normal downloading speeds. Internet was crawling at my grandparents.

Anyone else feel that quake?

I didn't but everyone else in the house did. The water in the pool got pretty wild though, it was all over, never seen it like that before.

I'm kind of ashamed to say that I'm feeling a bit tempted to buy an iPad instead of a netbook, just for the novelty of it, to take with me to college.

This might be a stupid question but is it possible to move documents from the iPad to another computer?

Because if I were to buy one it'd be important for me to be able to take notes I took during the day to my desktop in the evening.

[quote name='Rocko']This might be a stupid question but is it possible to move documents from the iPad to another computer?

Because if I were to buy one it'd be important for me to be able to take notes I took during the day to my desktop in the evening.[/QUOTE]

If nothing else, it has email capabilities. With the dock, it should have ports for firewire and/or USB, but the dock being delayed and not yet released, I couldn't tell you for sure.

[quote name='Rocko']This might be a stupid question but is it possible to move documents from the iPad to another computer?

Because if I were to buy one it'd be important for me to be able to take notes I took during the day to my desktop in the evening.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there's a couple ways.

E-mail and syncing it. I think E-mail is easier. If you get a .doc file in your e-mail, you have the option to open it in the pages app and edit/save it.

I haven't tried transferring documents with syncing yet, I just find e-mail easier.

Sorry for the crappy video quality in that video.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah, there's a couple ways.

E-mail and syncing it. I think E-mail is easier. If you get a .doc file in your e-mail, you have the option to open it in the pages app and edit/save it.

I haven't tried transferring documents with syncing yet, I just find e-mail easier.

Sorry for the crappy video quality in that video.[/QUOTE]
But if I save it in the Pages app it'd have a new file extension, so I couldn't send it from the iPad to my desktop and edit it without having Pages on my desktop?

Oh. So I could just email it back and forth and edit it in either.

I was planning on getting a netbook to take with me to classes and shit and keep my current desktop in my dorm room but I kind of want an iPad now. :x

Seems like it'd work alright for note taking and browsing on the go, eh?

[quote name='st0neface']This ESPN3 thing is pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it is. Now I can watch some baseball games while I'm in class. :cool:

Picture in Picture is nice. It will be nice for NBA Playoffs and World Cup (if they broadcast them).

I am just praying that the Cincinnati v St Louis Opening Day game tomorrow isn't blacked out again this year.

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

Nothing like coming into work, and your boss asking what your doing in...I forgot I took a vacation day. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That begs the question, did you stay or go back home?

top.jpg

http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/05/apple-holding-iphone-os-4-event-april-8th/

[quote name='Trakan']You're excited SSFIV will release on arcade in Japan?[/QUOTE]

If you read the article, it talks about some California arcade importing the Japanese cabinets. So he's probably excited that somewhere near him will import it. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back