LOST SEASON 2 Topic board

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']SAWYER. His name is SAWYER. Jesus frickin' Christ...[/QUOTE]

hes entire name is SAWYER Jesus frickin' Christ??

i wonder why he only goes by Sawyer :)

my mistake on the misspelling...

I doubt season 2 DVD set sells as well as season 1, cause this season has been nothing more then a major let down...

Fire and Ice, decent episode, it explains how Liam got better and what caused Charlie to downward spiral. Though I found the present-tense events to be rather odd, in a random, none-sensical manner.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Fire and Ice, decent episode, it explains how Liam got better and what caused Charlie to downward spiral. Though I found the present-tense events to be rather odd, in a random, none-sensical manner.[/QUOTE]

I agree. I liked the backstory for Charlie, but did not care for the present events.

Looked for you, doesn't look like there doing repeats of it during the week. In the course of checking I found there won't be another new episode till Feb. 8th, had a feeling this was the case when the promos after the show said "wednesdays" instead of "next wednesday" or "next time."

[quote name='guardian_owl']Looked for you, doesn't look like there doing repeats of it during the week. In the course of checking I found there won't be another new episode till Feb. 8th, had a feeling this was the case when the promos after the show said "wednesdays" instead of "next wednesday" or "next time."[/QUOTE]

be interesting to see if they run new shows during the games..

few things to look for what i though might be clues

It sounded like a SONIC boom before the dove appeared..

It seemed there was 2 doves a white one and a black one that mergered into pure white.

and it might just be me BUT look at Charlie face at the end of the show... where lock hit him it looks like UPSIDE DOWN CROSS

giving one more hint that LOCK is Evil and can even be the devil

or it could be a clue that Charlie thinks noone likes him anymore and he will turn the people over to the others (charlie will join the others )

also why do i think that Clair and the baby will be the next killed (kicked off the show)

Man, last night's episode was pretty terrible. Everything felt completely random and badly written and characters like Locke seemed to be acting out of character. No main plots progressed at all and even the backstory was something that didn't need to be told. We get it - Charlie got screwed by his brother. There was no need to devote an entire episode for greater clarification if it was going to be done in such a weak way.

[quote name='basketkase543']Man, last night's episode was pretty terrible. Everything felt completely random and badly written and characters like Locke seemed to be acting out of character. No main plots progressed at all and even the backstory was something that didn't need to be told. We get it - Charlie got screwed by his brother. There was no need to devote an entire episode for greater clarification.[/QUOTE]

i think last night show was good... it gave many hints at what might be coming up.....

This season has been pretty horrible so far, IMO, with the exception of the episode where they go for a hike and meet the others and the torches and everything. I guess this is in comparison to the first season - it's still better than 95% of TV.

For anyone that's interested here are some up close screen shots and translations of the black light wall from this week's episode ...

blastDoorMapOverlay.jpg

Check this out as well ...

http://www.dharmasecrets.com/forum/index.php?topic=2339.0

We had a run of three or four good episodes in a row, but this last one with Rose...wasn't that good.

The next one looks to be better, though.

[quote name='Blind the Thief']We had a run of three or four good episodes in a row, but this last one with Rose...wasn't that good.

The next one looks to be better, though.[/quote]

The only good parts to this episode were that Michael returned, and that both Locke and Rose were "healed' by the island.

The question (among many others) remains whether Sun has miraculously conceived when she got to the island (with either Jin's or the other Asian dude's baby). Check out http://widmorelaboratories.com/. They have an "immaculate conception" pregnancy test, along with other interesting products for "institutional" use.

[quote name='Maklershed']For anyone that's interested here are some up close screen shots and translations of the black light wall from this week's episode ...[/quote]

whoa....thanks for that post

There's only a two week break from Lost until the rest of the season with hopefully all the episodes being great. It seems that Henry Gale might get away or something else from what we see in the trailer.

some news on upcoming episodes

from tvguide
there is going to be a backstory on mike soon, and he is going to be a much different character then what he was from last season/earlier this season....being out in the jungle allegedly changed him a lot

From my friend the extra guy in the background on a weekly basis

2 characters are going to die, he didn't know who yet, but his money is on anna lucia. Her court date in hawaii for the Drinking driving incident from last winter is coming up soon. She was already on probation from CA, and this is her 4th offense. The amount of offenses, and her abuse of the police officers in hawaii after she was pulled over looks to be bringing her some jail time.

i heard that there will be another monster on the island very soon.... the Shadow puppet Hurley was making on the screen will come to life and become another monster on the island

right there is 2 people it could kill off

[quote name='Collectordragon']Bernard has really bad teeth for a dentist. I certainly wouldn't trust a dentist with teeth like that.[/quote]

QFT...I thought the same damn thing.

It's like the "never trust a skinny cook" deal. No dentist with chicklets that bad is getting decent business.

[quote name='ryanbph']you should spoiler tag that last line slid[/QUOTE]

i need help (in more ways then one LOL)

no really how do you add spolier tags '

THANKS

[quote name='slidecage']i need help (in more ways then one LOL)

no really how do you add spolier tags '

THANKS[/quote]
Add the tags "{spoiler} {/spoiler}" around your text only subsitute "{}" for "[]". Neat huh?

my friend gave me some info
one of the characters that will be dying, is the blonde girl/hurleys women. Usually when he gets the info, it will occur 2 - 4 wks later.

Spoiler (highlight to view)Add the tags "{spoiler} {/spoiler}" around your text only subsitute "{}" for "[]". Neat huh?

"
" woo "
"

LOL I cant get it to work.... i hate htlm coding and it hates me

WOOO finally figured it out .... im so

"
" HAPPY "
"

thanks

looks like my source was correct again...per tvguide.com

Has Lost Lost Its Libby?
Per the Hollywood Reporter, Cynthia Watros, aka Lost's Libby, has been tapped to join Tom Cavanagh on the CBS comedy pilot My Ex-Life, calling into question the fate of Hurley's little gal pal. (Although her Ex-Life role is said to be just a "guest-starring" one, that's probably just contractual legalese.) Entirely unreliable sources tell me that Watros was enticed by the prospect of the occasional shower

[quote name='ryanbph']looks like my source was correct again...per tvguide.com

Has Lost Lost Its Libby?
Per the Hollywood Reporter, Cynthia Watros, aka Lost's Libby, has been tapped to join Tom Cavanagh on the CBS comedy pilot My Ex-Life, calling into question the fate of Hurley's little gal pal. (Although her Ex-Life role is said to be just a "guest-starring" one, that's probably just contractual legalese.) Entirely unreliable sources tell me that Watros was enticed by the prospect of the occasional shower
[/quote]

She's a drunk, and none of the cast members like her. Her and Rodriguez both.

more future lost spoilers from tvguide.com

Question: Please give me the best Lost spoiler that you can possibly think of! — Reed
Ausiello: Unfortunately, the best spoiler I can think of is something I'm not allowed to discuss. Would you settle for the second best? The two-hour finale is basically one big Desmond flashback.

yeap hes the hatch guy...... i wonder if he is still running though the jungle ....

LOL

hes on a freaking island where did he think we was going to go : )

[quote name='ryanbph']rumor confirmed

my buddy filmed libby's funeral yesterday
[/quote]

Or did he actually film

Hurley's hallucination of Libby's funeral???

or did they bury a bottle of juice LOL

i think the others are hiding a IHOP and they dont want them to cross the line trying to steal their hotcakes : )

unless the script was fucking with him...Last year he gave me the guy that died towards the end, the one that fell out of the plane in the tree's, script in febuary.

I take back everything I've said about this show this season. Wow was that one AMAZING fucking episode. I can't believe it.

how are we gonna know why she was in the loony bin with hurley besides flashbacks now dammit. Anna Lucia was hot and had potential.

Did anyone catch that Hanso Corp fake commercial with the space shuttle....it's as if they are giving us more clues.......

[quote name='cag1000']how are we gonna know why she was in the loony bin with hurley besides flashbacks now dammit. Anna Lucia was hot and had potential.

Did anyone catch that Hanso Corp fake commercial with the space shuttle....it's as if they are giving us more clues.......[/quote]

I saw that. I thought it was a really bizarre/creepy commercial and couldnt figure out what it was for. I had no idea it had something to do with the show. Interesting.

J.J. Abrams was just on Howard Stern's show on Monday and Howard asked if Michelle Rodriguez and the chick that plays Libby are gonna be written out of the show and that lying bastard said no. Although I guess technically they could be a continual part of the show but just not part of "current reality" so to speak but I find that unlikely.

Comments about the episode aired:
So I guess the show creators were just lying through their teeth when they said real-life events wouldn't influence show decisions. Unless the two of them went out partying drunk when they realized they were being written out (which I don't see as very likely since they left the Libby plot thread dangling).

I had suspected someone was going to die when there was a commercial about talking to a lost castmate to "see what they had to say." Didn't figure they would kill two though (Ana Lucia and Libby).
I would say this was the best episode of the season so far. If someone finds a link to that fake commerical please post it, I must of either not been paying attention or was out of the room.

[quote name='cag1000']how are we gonna know why she was in the loony bin with hurley besides flashbacks now dammit. Anna Lucia was hot and had potential.

Did anyone catch that Hanso Corp fake commercial with the space shuttle....it's as if they are giving us more clues.......[/QUOTE]

LOL i thought that was a real ad

[quote name='RedComet']I laughed during the ending of the episode.:bomb:[/quote]

Me too - it was freaking hilarious.
Hmm... I wonder if it had anything to do with the drunk driving charges and the on going rumors of the cast not liking them?
So obvious...

bread's done
Back