Madden 09 - Gen. Discussion & Info

Rewind is great for perfectionists, like me and really just getting better. When the game messes up like having the ball bouncing around for like 3 seconds in DB hands, and then being intercepted, I usually hit rewind, but other than that, it's usually for dumb mistakes and boosting stats.

Oh and I'm sick of crossing and slants beig used by the AI. No LB or DB for the life of them can defend even the slowest FB or TE running from sideline to sideline calling for a pass.

Man, I am really getting sick of watching every single QB in this game being able to throw of their back foot with perfect strikes.

If you blitz the cpu (I only play off line) they will throw and instant strike of their back foot like it was taught yesterday.

Crazy.

Yeah, I went back to playing NCAA09 for a while. Madden was good, but something felt off a bit. I am getting better at running, but I was only playing on Pro. The CPU QB's are still good on Pro...I will move up eventually, but NCAA09 is fun...

Man the pass defense in this game makes me want to punch a kitten in the face with a puppy.

How the hell do you stop the CPU from completing instant passes? I am honestly at my wits end with this. Someone help me.

Also, any suggestions on how to get a kickoff return. I even signed Hester in the off season to boost my chances and I still cant get pass the 30.

[quote name='mvp828']Alright... Well I have been a Madden fan ever since Day 1... And so far this is absolute shit. It freezes non-stop. And not just on one system... It has froze 10 times in an hour in a half between both my systems and my brothers systems. Also, is it just me or does the screen just have way too much shuit going on?[/QUOTE]

I had tons of freezing issues with NCAA, but none with Madden, and I've played more games on Madden.

Ok has anyone got this yet? I am only 2 games into my new season and they keep announcing that I have thrown for over 2 thousand and 4 thousand yards.

Its not a huge deal but the stats for all the commentary are completely wrong virtually all the time and that kind of oversight really weighs on you after a while. Its eye brown raising the first time you hear that MJD has 20 TD on the year when its the first game of the season after the 10th its fucking unbearable.

Apparently, the reason online games disconnect during late game field goals is because the players have 2 different camera types chosen. Damn you and your Classic Cam, FrankySox!

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Is it just me or are there McDonald's Dollar Menu ads on the game/drive stats now?[/quote]

Yeah what the fuck is up with that?

I hate in game advertising. I wouldnt mind it so much if they took the massive amount of money they are making from it and actually used it to make a better game.

But its same old glitch filled madden and they are making even more money at our expenses.

Patch #2 is coming soon. This may give me incentive to buy the game some time....eh. Details below

Details on items that have been fixed with the second patch for Madden 09 are the topic of a brand new blog posted by producer Ian Cummings on the Madden 09 website. Included are the disconnects that have been plaguing online, franchise progression, fixed exploits including the WR Direct Snap and Deep Ball glitches, field degradation, and gameplay improvements. Most of the gripes consumers have had with the game look as though they’ll be addressed in the coming patch. Not sure there is much more you can ask for out of this.
The work on the patch has been completed and is being submitted to MS and Sony on Tuesday. This puts the time frame to expect it to arrive still at least a few weeks out. Continue on to read the full list of issues and workarounds.

1. Kicking play disconnect: If two opponents play a game with two different camera angles, in any situation where a game winning or tying kick was to be made, a disconnect could occur. “ActionCam” forces the game to go into slow-motion to add drama to these late kicks, but unfortunately the Classic camera does not, thus forcing the “disconnect”. This has been fixed…all cameras can still be used as well.
Workaround until the patch: If possible, ensure that you and your opponent have the same camera type chosen before starting an online game.
2. Stability issues in the play call / halftime highlights / postgame highlights screens (especially in Franchise mode after training games): This was a hard one to track down as not everyone was seeing it , we did find the issue however with some Instant Replay / cache corruption, and have a fix ready for patch 2.
Workaround until the patch: Save and re-boot after any point where you have entered the game. We learned that the likelihood of this issue appearing is magnified after multiple loads into and out of the game engine. From what we’ve seen so far, people that have tried playing only one game at a time (or even one Franchise training session at a time), and saving/rebooting afterwards, have had zero crashes.
3. Stability issues with Madden IQ end of game popup: This has been fixed.
Workaround until the patch: Always choose “No” at the Madden IQ end of game popup.
4. “WR direct snap” exploit: Cheesers found an exploit to direct snap to a WR for easy short yardage gain. Not only are we fixing this play (i.e. we aren’t removing it), we are also going to be re-setting records for anyone with a winning record that has been found to be using this play.
5. Franchise Progression / Regression (or lack thereof): The lack of higher numbers was a tuning value that I think everyone agreed was just too low. This has been juiced up so you should see more realistic progression now.
6. Edited players don’t progress: Players were not progressing after their jersey number (or pretty much any other attribute). This has been fixed.
7. Stability issue when exiting Madden ‘93 in CE version: This has been fixed.
8. Deep ball glitch: Some enterprising gamers found a way to throw a deep ball while crossing the LOS and hit a receiver wide open at a decent rate. We addressed this by making sure the DB will no longer break on the ball when the QB crosses the line while throwing.
9. CPU running out of bounds: This bug appears when the CPU tries to switch hands while running to the sidelines. This is fixed for patch 2.
10. Penalty sliders ineffective: A common complaint from the hardcore community was the lack of effect from the penalty sliders. We increased these substantially for patch 2.
11. Field degradation: Another common complaint was the lack of field degradation. Our effect was very subtle, which was also getting overshadowed by our lighting and post effects, so we increased this effect for the patch.
12. Stability issue with the Eagles and a full ring meter: We found and fixed a rare issue where the gamer could run into stability issues while using the Eagles in mini-game with a ring meter that was completely full.
13. Play call screen hitch: We found and fixed a bug that was causing a noticeable hitch when exiting the play call screen
14. Prevent Defense issue: We found and fixed an issue where defenders sharing a deep zone/prevent assignment would loosen their coverage (because they thought the other guy was covering for them), which allowed the receiver to get behind them even though they were in Prevent.
15. Brett Favre stats: With the late addition of Brett Favre, we were not able to get his Career and Season statistics into the game for the roster update. This has now been added for patch 2.
16. Defensive Preplay Mis-cue: We found and fixed an issue where defenders would leave their man wide open in a Cover 3.
17. CPU quick-snap: A very common complaint on the forums was the speed at which the CPU snapped the ball. We added a random length of time (no less than 5 seconds) for the CPU to wait and even make pre-play adjustments.
18. Online playbook switch: We found and fixed an issue where playbooks were re-setting to the defaults after the playbook select popup was closed.
The patch is being tested as I write this and will be sent off for verification in the morning, so we are targeting less than a 3 week turnaround from today for this to hit the general public. (Woohoo!) We will also make sure to provide updates as the patch progresses through the 3rd party approval process. As a side note, as of this moment there have been no changes to database schema, so you won’t have to re-start your Franchise or delete any files.
It makes us very stoked to be able to make this many changes for a patch, and do them based directly on community feedback. There are always going to be folks that are upset if what they felt was a top issue wasn’t addressed, but I’ll state again (as I have before) that we have to keep balancing this work against Madden NFL 2010. The longer we keep going on patches, the less we can add to the following year’s product. On a side note, there is also a Franchise stability issue that we have been investigating, and we are working feverishly to get this figured out. We will update on that issue as soon as we can. As for the rest of the items, I personally feel that we have hit a very good balance of top items because many of these issues can actually detract from an enjoyable experience, which is obviously the last thing we want.
And now that this patch is nearly out the door, I figured I’d drop some more good news… We have officially started building the “Sim Madden Gamer” DLC pack, which includes Accelerated Clock, a “Classic” Controller Configuration, CPU Sliders, and Community Gamerpics for 360. I’ll state again that there’s no promise that this goes through, but we have nearly every one of these features actually done’ internally, so now we have to figure out how to get Microsoft and Sony to allow us to release them.
Who wants to bet that the part that I highlighted at the end will cost $5-$10?

Last edited by a moderator:
Since they're having that play and win weekend, I played some random kid in Madden just now. No mic. He was the Jets against my Packers. I was pretty dominant on defense, but my offense, while really good, surprisingly, with the run, couldn't go all the way. But I took a 17-7 lead, and then he ended up cutting it to 17-14 when I made a dumb mistake and gave up a huge TD pass on 4th and 23.

I ran out the clock for the whole 4th quarter, making progress all the while. I wasn't going to give him a chance to win. It's smart football. I ended up kicking a field goal with 15 seconds left, and had received a message from the guy right before I kicked it. I also got one immediately after the game ended.

I had been prepared to send a "good game" message to the kid and give him good rep since I was so impressed that I had a good experience with a random player. But after finishing the game, I checked my messages:

maddenkidlj8.png

*shakes head* fucking people.

[quote name='slickkill77']Patch #2 is coming soon. This may give me incentive to buy the game some time....eh. Details below

Details on items that have been fixed with the second patch for Madden 09 are the topic of a brand new blog posted by producer Ian Cummings on the Madden 09 website. Included are the disconnects that have been plaguing online, franchise progression, fixed exploits including the WR Direct Snap and Deep Ball glitches, field degradation, and gameplay improvements. Most of the gripes consumers have had with the game look as though they’ll be addressed in the coming patch. Not sure there is much more you can ask for out of this.
The work on the patch has been completed and is being submitted to MS and Sony on Tuesday. This puts the time frame to expect it to arrive still at least a few weeks out. Continue on to read the full list of issues and workarounds.

1. Kicking play disconnect: If two opponents play a game with two different camera angles, in any situation where a game winning or tying kick was to be made, a disconnect could occur. “ActionCam” forces the game to go into slow-motion to add drama to these late kicks, but unfortunately the Classic camera does not, thus forcing the “disconnect”. This has been fixed…all cameras can still be used as well.
Workaround until the patch: If possible, ensure that you and your opponent have the same camera type chosen before starting an online game.
2. Stability issues in the play call / halftime highlights / postgame highlights screens (especially in Franchise mode after training games): This was a hard one to track down as not everyone was seeing it , we did find the issue however with some Instant Replay / cache corruption, and have a fix ready for patch 2.
Workaround until the patch: Save and re-boot after any point where you have entered the game. We learned that the likelihood of this issue appearing is magnified after multiple loads into and out of the game engine. From what we’ve seen so far, people that have tried playing only one game at a time (or even one Franchise training session at a time), and saving/rebooting afterwards, have had zero crashes.
3. Stability issues with Madden IQ end of game popup: This has been fixed.
Workaround until the patch: Always choose “No” at the Madden IQ end of game popup.
4. “WR direct snap” exploit: Cheesers found an exploit to direct snap to a WR for easy short yardage gain. Not only are we fixing this play (i.e. we aren’t removing it), we are also going to be re-setting records for anyone with a winning record that has been found to be using this play.
5. Franchise Progression / Regression (or lack thereof): The lack of higher numbers was a tuning value that I think everyone agreed was just too low. This has been juiced up so you should see more realistic progression now.
6. Edited players don’t progress: Players were not progressing after their jersey number (or pretty much any other attribute). This has been fixed.
7. Stability issue when exiting Madden ‘93 in CE version: This has been fixed.
8. Deep ball glitch: Some enterprising gamers found a way to throw a deep ball while crossing the LOS and hit a receiver wide open at a decent rate. We addressed this by making sure the DB will no longer break on the ball when the QB crosses the line while throwing.
9. CPU running out of bounds: This bug appears when the CPU tries to switch hands while running to the sidelines. This is fixed for patch 2.
10. Penalty sliders ineffective: A common complaint from the hardcore community was the lack of effect from the penalty sliders. We increased these substantially for patch 2.
11. Field degradation: Another common complaint was the lack of field degradation. Our effect was very subtle, which was also getting overshadowed by our lighting and post effects, so we increased this effect for the patch.
12. Stability issue with the Eagles and a full ring meter: We found and fixed a rare issue where the gamer could run into stability issues while using the Eagles in mini-game with a ring meter that was completely full.
13. Play call screen hitch: We found and fixed a bug that was causing a noticeable hitch when exiting the play call screen
14. Prevent Defense issue: We found and fixed an issue where defenders sharing a deep zone/prevent assignment would loosen their coverage (because they thought the other guy was covering for them), which allowed the receiver to get behind them even though they were in Prevent.
15. Brett Favre stats: With the late addition of Brett Favre, we were not able to get his Career and Season statistics into the game for the roster update. This has now been added for patch 2.
16. Defensive Preplay Mis-cue: We found and fixed an issue where defenders would leave their man wide open in a Cover 3.
17. CPU quick-snap: A very common complaint on the forums was the speed at which the CPU snapped the ball. We added a random length of time (no less than 5 seconds) for the CPU to wait and even make pre-play adjustments.
18. Online playbook switch: We found and fixed an issue where playbooks were re-setting to the defaults after the playbook select popup was closed.
The patch is being tested as I write this and will be sent off for verification in the morning, so we are targeting less than a 3 week turnaround from today for this to hit the general public. (Woohoo!) We will also make sure to provide updates as the patch progresses through the 3rd party approval process. As a side note, as of this moment there have been no changes to database schema, so you won’t have to re-start your Franchise or delete any files.
It makes us very stoked to be able to make this many changes for a patch, and do them based directly on community feedback. There are always going to be folks that are upset if what they felt was a top issue wasn’t addressed, but I’ll state again (as I have before) that we have to keep balancing this work against Madden NFL 2010. The longer we keep going on patches, the less we can add to the following year’s product. On a side note, there is also a Franchise stability issue that we have been investigating, and we are working feverishly to get this figured out. We will update on that issue as soon as we can. As for the rest of the items, I personally feel that we have hit a very good balance of top items because many of these issues can actually detract from an enjoyable experience, which is obviously the last thing we want.
And now that this patch is nearly out the door, I figured I’d drop some more good news… We have officially started building the “Sim Madden Gamer” DLC pack, which includes Accelerated Clock, a “Classic” Controller Configuration, CPU Sliders, and Community Gamerpics for 360. I’ll state again that there’s no promise that this goes through, but we have nearly every one of these features actually done’ internally, so now we have to figure out how to get Microsoft and Sony to allow us to release them.
Who wants to bet that the part that I highlighted at the end will cost $5-$10?[/quote]

I wish I would have seen this before I bought the game.

[quote name='Matt Young']Since they're having that play and win weekend, I played some random kid in Madden just now. No mic. He was the Jets against my Packers. I was pretty dominant on defense, but my offense, while really good, surprisingly, with the run, couldn't go all the way. But I took a 17-7 lead, and then he ended up cutting it to 17-14 when I made a dumb mistake and gave up a huge TD pass on 4th and 23.

I ran out the clock for the whole 4th quarter, making progress all the while. I wasn't going to give him a chance to win. It's smart football. I ended up kicking a field goal with 15 seconds left, and had received a message from the guy right before I kicked it. I also got one immediately after the game ended.

I had been prepared to send a "good game" message to the kid and give him good rep since I was so impressed that I had a good experience with a random player. But after finishing the game, I checked my messages:

maddenkidlj8.png

*shakes head* fucking people.[/quote]

I hope you reported that dumbass.

These updates just for ads are killing me. I feel like I should have been paid to view this many ads....or least only had to pay half the price of a game.

(Being a cheap ass I did anyway but god damn there is a lot of in game ads)

[quote name='Soodmeg']These updates just for ads are killing me. I feel like I should have been paid to view this many ads....or least only had to pay half the price of a game.

(Being a cheap ass I did anyway but god damn there is a lot of in game ads)[/quote]
Well, they said they initially plan for the DLC to be free.. so maybe it's all part of the plan. :cool:

Man, what is with these lame quitters.

I just started online. I'm 3-2 now with a three game winning streak. Played a level 5 today, I was the 'Skins, he the Pats. I shut him and his spread offense down, leading 7-3 with 1 minute to go in the 4th quarter. I stop him again and he quits with 13 second left to go. I mean, what is the point of that. I'm going to win anyway at that point.

[quote name='guyver2077']want that patch and a roster update to come out asap!!

now that rosters are pretty much set..we should have an update.[/QUOTE]

There was a roster update I had to download prior to my game against the dude mentioned above. Not sure what it changed, though, since I only use Green Bay.

it seems to promp you every time you play a game to download rosters..

ive checked the "latest" ones and they are still very out of date

[quote name='guyver2077']it seems to promp you every time you play a game to download rosters..

ive checked the "latest" ones and they are still very out of date[/QUOTE]

Not me. That was my 12th online game, and it was the first time I had to download rosters since the first time I played.

What is the best way to break tackles in this game? My opponents seem to do it a lot better than me. Do you use the juke button, A, or the highlight stick?

I rarely play madden online. Havent since 05 I think. Every madden seems to have some type of gamebreaking glitch that people just exploit online. Thats all madden is...who has the better nano glitch, rocket jump glitch, WR direct snap glitch etc etc.

I think I am going to play a couple games online what do I watch out for to avoid glitches?

I already know to not play the Raiders but is there something I can look at in their stats that would be a sign of glitching?

Engage Rant. Sorry but it instantly pisses me off for some reason.
EA Tiburon fucking pisses me off to no end. Everything in madden is so god damn anti user its disgusting. Now most of these dont matter if you stay offline which I do 98% of the time and trust me offline has its share of huge problems to. But EA Tiburon seems to take pride in just fucking over users to no end. I dont even like playing sports games online. In fact I aviod playing any sports games online because they always come down to glitching.

I jump online for a little today. The first thing I notice is a god awful play calling screen. Why do they have 7 panels of complete nonsense is anyones guess. Why not fill those screens with something useful. You have, Personal stats which can be seen by just going to stats and really means nothing until after the game is over with anyway, Madden IQ which is fucking pointless, Madden tips which is basically the instruction book and some other crap.

Why not have your oppents breakdown. How many times they have passed to whom, if they run the same play over and over maybe that play should start to be drawn on on of those panels. Or maybe opponets tedecines do they pass to the right more middle or left. You could even tie this into their already existing online stat and I can view what percentage he likes to run on 1 downs or go for it on 4th. I mean something....anything.

But most importantly...what the hell is up with having to play the computer in an online game? Its simply EA if someone quits just give me the win. No I dont want to play the god damn computer and no I dont want partial stats. How is it fair that I have to play a Human that I apparently him better than but right after that have to play the near perfect CPU. And depending on what team they choose can prove to be hell. And if you do happen to lose that you now have wasted 30min of your life for nothing. There is nothing to gain but everything to lose.

And with the over all douch tools that madden players are you can expect to play the CPU at least 40% of the time as madden players have ALWAYS been known to quit and if they are not quiting they are glitching.

I just dont understand why I, the guy who stayed has to now jump through hoopes to get someone that I already won but now has to work twice has hard to get again. Lets not fool ourselves even an All pro Pats/colts/chargers team is still better than 80% of madden players anyway.

This reminds of a soccer game I played back on PS2. There litteraly was no option to quit a online game. In order to get out of it you had to reset your PS2 and sign back on. And guess what? No one quit. Because it was such a pain in the ass to get back on it wasnt worth it.

Disengage rant.

Anyone wanna play this afternoon? I'd like to play with some people I don't have to worry about cheesing me. If you're not already on my list just send me an invite and a message talking about Madden.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']What is the best way to break tackles in this game? My opponents seem to do it a lot better than me. Do you use the juke button, A, or the highlight stick?[/quote]

I use the right stick a lot to break tackles. Seems to work. But I have MJD and he breaks tackles auto like a robot.

Also remember that you can break out of tackles in mid animation to, so I wind up just hitting right stick 4 or 5 times a down.

I hope the new rosters come out soon....I would assume after the Week 1 games though. I want all the recent transactions...Rudi Johnson on the Lions!

"We have officially started building the “Sim Madden Gamer” DLC pack, which includes Accelerated Clock, a “Classic” Controller Configuration, CPU Sliders, and Community Gamerpics for 360. I’ll state again that there’s no promise that this goes through, but we have nearly every one of these features actually done’ internally, so now we have to figure out how to get Microsoft and Sony to allow us to release them."

Let me be one of many to say that if this is not free it will be absolute garbage. Let's not start the precedence of charging for features that should already be in the damn game to begin with.

CPU sliders should have been in from the very beginning. Because of their inclusion in the previous years, ANY company who allows the computer to make the difficulty decision (especially the developers behind the Madden series, which has been notorious for bad AI) should include the sliders so the consumer can make the changes on their own. It was ludicrous to leave them out.

[quote name='Plinko']"We have officially started building the “Sim Madden Gamer” DLC pack, which includes Accelerated Clock, a “Classic” Controller Configuration, CPU Sliders, and Community Gamerpics for 360. I’ll state again that there’s no promise that this goes through, but we have nearly every one of these features actually done’ internally, so now we have to figure out how to get Microsoft and Sony to allow us to release them."

Let me be one of many to say that if this is not free it will be absolute garbage. Let's not start the precedence of charging for features that should already be in the damn game to begin with.

CPU sliders should have been in from the very beginning. Because of their inclusion in the previous years, ANY company who allows the computer to make the difficulty decision (especially the developers behind the Madden series, which has been notorious for bad AI) should include the sliders so the consumer can make the changes on their own. It was ludicrous to leave them out.[/QUOTE]

No CPU sliders is killing this game for me. I was shocked to see they were not in the game and I thought I was missing something when I could not find them in the options. If that update does indeed come out I will only be happy if that shit is free. If not, I will never by another Madden game again.

[quote name='DomLando']No CPU sliders is killing this game for me. I was shocked to see they were not in the game and I thought I was missing something when I could not find them in the options. If that update does indeed come out I will only be happy if that shit is free. If not, I will never by another Madden game again.[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']So this game sucks?

New rosters out yet?[/quote]

The game is ok for the most part, but it does need polish.

The online component is horrible though. They really need to stop using their own crappy EA servers and improve the lobby and online interface. It's clunky and slow.

Also, they need to just give wins if someone disconnects against you. I have played 6 games, most against people with low D/C and 5 of 6 disconnected on me. Its irritating because I was leading most of those when they D/C and then I have to play though the end just to get a win.

The game is average and for having the right to the NFL that is just not good enough anymore.

The real problem with madden is that there are so many little things wrong with the game that make the overall experience horrid. Like NK said the game needs a hell of a lot of polish because the nit picks just pile up. Every time I play the game I notice another thing wrong with it...you can let the first 4 or 5 slide but when it gets up into the 10-15-20 range its hard not to ignore them.

Especially since they seem to ignore game play errors for gimmicks every year that people hate and they trash the next year.

Its such a chore to play I just cant believe they allowed them to buy the rights. I am not even a NFL 2k fan, I never played a single one of them including the all mighty 2k5. I never played it. But I can see that not having compilation makes madden even trashier than it was.

Oh yes new rosters are out.

yea the rosters are out.. thank god

funny though how i had to assign the dollphins a kicker on the depth chart because they didnt have one alread set (rookie kicker is in the roster though)

This game and EA just piss me off... I will be the first to say that I have always been a Madden fanboy and bought them all for the past 10 years at least. However, I will say that this year it has finally dropped to the point where I can't even consider saying it is better than the previous years.

Rushing is just an absolute pain in the ass even after adjusting the difficulty. I have gone from one point of getting absolutely stuffed everytime to barely decreasing the slider and breaking 9 yards everytime.

The challenge system is absolute atrocious. I can't even tell you how many times a player has caught the ball out of bounds and it was ruled complete and I was unable to challenge it.

CPU QB AI is absolute bull... I can understand some quaterbacks being dead on, but I mean come on. Most QBs will get sacked at least once a game when the D rushes just about every play.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Guess by the way these are not my videos. I think someone thought it was be with the camera. I am a black Jamaican you would know it was me and you wouldnt be able to understand my mumbling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7clD8lxiVc[/QUOTE]

LMAO when he says "He... just... totally...pooped on Patrick Willis's 88 strength". Oh man that was fucking hillarious

Its getting to the point where I just cant fucking play this game. (Dont worry I wont drop out of the leagues) But the shit is just getting crazy and I just how any one can play this game.

And not to start anything but this is the sole reason why I cant fucking stand playing the colts. They are one of many teams in which the computer will go in and take over your defenders and have them do something stupid just so they can complete a pass. It happens with every team but with the Colts, Pats, Bolts it just happens the most. This game isnt about skill its about what team the CPU wants to win certain situations. And like I said before if you are perfectly even with someone skill wise (as I was in the league when I vs the colts) they will always get the nod not because of the skill of the opposing person but beacuse the game will go in and fuck with your players just so make the supposed better team win. Its fucking stupid and unbearable. I see this happen all the time. All the time. It happened and wound up winning the game for the colts user in the leage game. He went for 2 XP and threw a 1 second bullet to a guy who was pressed and its not that I care if you catch the ball its the fact that my defend playing man coverage just stands there and watching that pass gets completed.

Here I made this video showing of what I am talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWYPrMDFu3c

And here is another vid to show someone else talking about the very same thing so you cant say its just a isolated thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKjeiE1EvMs&feature=related

bread's done
Back