Madden 11 League-OFFICIAL CAG LEAGUE-That's all folks! Mini-tourney still coming tho!

Browns owneer ill be on tomm at 5 eastern time if u can get on to play me I can stay on till bout 730 prob mayb a lil later......

i check this thread almost everyday and i swear i never saw anything about Moss and the Bengals... and i vaguely remember SLaton to the Bengals... wtf is goin on

[quote name='Deuce20602']ok...

new question... 4th and 1 on the opp 26... 4th qtr, minute and some change left... score is 13-13... what do u do?[/QUOTE]

Field Goal

[quote name='Deuce20602']ok...

new question... 4th and 1 on the opp 26... 4th qtr, minute and some change left... score is 13-13... what do u do?[/QUOTE]

put bowties on games

[quote name='ubernes']Yeah, I'm pretty sure everything that went through was talked about briefly. I do need to add them to the OP still. :/[/QUOTE]

thats what got me... i aint see it in the OP but i remember now... i saw that trade while i was at work and that would explain why it aint register when i saw Moss walking into the endzone... just threw me off cuz it was the same thing with the Browns and Steven Jackson last season lol. STOP LOADING THE TEAMS IN MY DIVISION!!!

Ravens 20
Bengals 13

After missing a FG before halftime that would've gave the Ravens the lead (13-10), Ray Lewis makes the stop on 4th and 1 late in the game to keep the Ravens' chances of winning alive. Two plays later, Joe Flacco connects with Randy McClain on a 79 yd bomb for the go-ahead TD. Any chances the Bengals had at responding were removed when Carson Palmer was carted off the field with a dislocated elbow. GG Tanabeo... i was nowhere near on track as far as my gameplan goes and i have no clue as to how i won this game but i'm glad i did. Ravens are 2-2... WHOOOOO!!!

[quote name='bvharris']Field Goal[/QUOTE]

thought so... just thought i'd ask. I probably would've broke something if i hadnt've (did i just invent a word?) stopped him. Cant afford any more losses, especially within my own division/conference

Haha, Bills are in the top 10 of the power rankings? Not after we get beat down by Denver again, just like last year. Then after the bye I have Cru. 2-3, here I come :eek:

I'm predicting around 19th in the rankings after a couple weeks, with a bounce-back, then a predictable late season collapse to mediocrity. BUFFALO! :)

last post, them i'm off to bed lol...

after winning the RB of the Year award last season, Ray Rice has yet to eclipse 100 yards in 4 games this season.

and will someone PLEASE throw to JD Nealy's side... he needs INTS

[quote name='Deuce20602']
and will someone PLEASE throw to JD Nealy's side... he needs INTS[/QUOTE]

Baldwin finally got his first one of the season tonight, so don't worry about him running away with Defensive Sophomore of the Year (assuming we're doing that again).

Cromartie, on the other hand, has (I believe) 4 picks in the last 2 games, 5 in the last 3.

[quote name='Deuce20602']thought so... just thought i'd ask. I probably would've broke something if i hadnt've (did i just invent a word?) stopped him. Cant afford any more losses, especially within my own division/conference[/QUOTE]

the reason i did it was because i knew i couldnt stop(as you saw i didnt) but if i would have had the first down(i should have but madden 11 makes you fall over on QB sneaks out of goal line when there is a wide open hole)
i could have ran out the clock and won the game

[quote name='Doomtime']lol That's the last thing we need.

@Red Worm-Tonight may be a wash as he has to work early tomorrow. Sometime tomorrow evening around 730 pm est would probably work[/QUOTE]

I work tues/wed/thurs so it'd have to be before noon or after 11 wed or after 930 tues/thurs (all times cst)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='theredworm']I work wed/thurs so it'd have to be before noon or after 11 wed or after 930 thurs (all times cst)[/QUOTE]

wow, just noticed game deadline is thursday, I hope I can get the game in with the titans in that timeframe

Anybody interested in a qb I'm looking to trade chad pennington and or Alex Smith , I'm not looking to get a whole lot for them.

[quote name='theredworm']I work tues/wed/thurs so it'd have to be before noon or after 11 wed or after 930 tues/thurs (all times cst)[/QUOTE]
Well tonight would work for him I believe. He gets off work at 6 30 pm cst. I'll text him to make sure.

[quote name='Doomtime']Well tonight would work for him I believe. He gets off work at 6 30 pm cst. I'll text him to make sure.[/QUOTE]

I'd be on at about 9:45 cst

[quote name='theredworm']I'd be on at about 9:45 cst[/QUOTE]
I forgot tonight was the Arkansas Bowl game and since we're in Arkansas, I'm pretty sure he'll be watching that game. Game won't be over until around 11ish pm. Both of your other times work for him too. If you're still on after the game he said he can play then too.

[quote name='Doomtime']I forgot tonight was the Arkansas Bowl game and since we're in Arkansas, I'm pretty sure he'll be watching that game. Game won't be over until around 11ish pm. Both of your other times work for him too. If you're still on after the game he said he can play then too.[/QUOTE]

Are you watching that game too? If so, when do you want to try ours?

[quote name='doomtime']i forgot tonight was the arkansas bowl game and since we're in arkansas, i'm pretty sure he'll be watching that game. Game won't be over until around 11ish pm. Both of your other times work for him too. If you're still on after the game he said he can play then too.[/quote]

woooooooooo piggg sooiieeeee just had to show some arkansas love

[quote name='Doomtime']I forgot tonight was the Arkansas Bowl game and since we're in Arkansas, I'm pretty sure he'll be watching that game. Game won't be over until around 11ish pm. Both of your other times work for him too. If you're still on after the game he said he can play then too.[/QUOTE]

let's just shoot for wed or thurs then wed im off at 11pm and thurs 930

[quote name='bvharris']Are you watching that game too? If so, when do you want to try ours?[/QUOTE]
I'm still on for tonight. I have a smaller tv to my left so I'll have the game on as well. Don't worry I will be able to focus. :D
[quote name='theredworm']let's just shoot for wed or thurs then wed im off at 11pm and thurs 930[/QUOTE]
Yep both of those work. He'll see you Wednesday then.
[quote name='Tanabeo']woooooooooo piggg sooiieeeee just had to show some arkansas love[/QUOTE]
lol I'm not a big time Hog fan but I despise Ohio State so tonight I will be!

[quote name='Doomtime']
lol I'm not a big time Hog fan but I despise Ohio State so tonight I will be![/QUOTE]

same here i just live in cabot so i have to pull for them and because i hate all of the big 10

[quote name='Tanabeo']same here i just live in cabot so i have to pull for them and because i hate all of the big 10[/QUOTE]
Nice! I'm on the military base with family for now. Then it's back to Sacramento on the 20th for me.

[quote name='bvharris']Funny story on that actually. It was my first TD of the game and I pressed early to compensate for lag which didn't end up being there. Force of habit I guess. :D[/QUOTE]

I told you this already, but I actually did experience some kick lag, which- combined with my low rate of success in recovering onside kicks- was why I opted not to kick that 51 yard field goal. I was off my game eysterday against both you and kayholiday, and it showed. I threw a ton of picks in both games, including 3 against you.

I have not heard back from the browns.. I'm gonna xbl message them at five if I don't get in touch or hear from them by tomm at wat point do we just get a sub to fill in for them

Sorry redy go, things just didn't fall my way at all and I found myself behind early. Injuries, phantom fumbles, and costly picks did me in. Kierre Roberson is out 2 weeks.

GG Kay

Don't worry Doom, you actually accomplished an infinitely more impressive feat: limiting Munchie Cosh to 1 catch and 23 yards. And I'm pretty sure Roberson was already injured prior to your game.

Never heard back from the browns.... sent him a xbl message sayin my availability and to get on the forum to schedule our game

I looked on the OP I just thought they backed out or something because there is no user when I got online , cause I have to play the vikings this week , and I just wanted to talk to the bucs owner.

[quote name='Appleinthetree']Uber is there a fa period again? I need a linebacker.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we'll probably open it up after Week 4 ends.

[quote name='MasterAwesome']Don't worry Doom, you actually accomplished an infinitely more impressive feat: limiting Munchie Cosh to 1 catch and 23 yards. And I'm pretty sure Roberson was already injured prior to your game.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that one catch was a nice TD pass though. All of his points were off of Freeman INTs so that's not too surprising. And there was one fumble that was taken back to the house.

Should have used my main playbook!

And just so you know Mr. Cowboys...you're not allowed to pick up a bunch of free agents beforehand to check their potentials or whatever you were doing...just reiterating what was told to me :/ I got scolded for doing the same a while ago!

[quote name='MasterAwesome']And just so you know Mr. Cowboys...you're not allowed to pick up a bunch of free agents beforehand to check their potentials or whatever you were doing...just reiterating what was told to me :/ I got scolded for doing the same a while ago![/QUOTE]

That was the other league, so it's up to uber in here.

In other news, for the second straight night Doom and I can't connect. Neither of us have had problems connecting with anyone else in the past few days either. Ugh.

bread's done
Back