Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='gbpackers94']Where do you see your pick?[/QUOTE]

EA website for the franchise is the only way I know how...go to this league and then click on the "fantasy draft" tab.

[quote name='ubernes']+1

I see we play Week 1, Doom. My schedule is already much harder in this league and only 5 users joined haha.

Another reason I should've taken the Vikings... pick 7 vs 17.[/QUOTE]

Indeed! I'll be lucky to go 10-6 this season.

I still need to work out my draft strategy. I got a feeling the elite CBs are going to be gone by the time pick 25 comes around! Does anyone know if you can draft from the website?

[quote name='staticz']I still need to work out my draft strategy. I got a feeling the elite CBs are going to be gone by the time pick 25 comes around! Does anyone know if you can draft from the website?[/QUOTE]

You can. And yeah, I imagine CBs will go quick. I'll be interested to see how all these top rated o-linemen get drafted. Seems to be a lot of them at the top, but I don't know if I could take any of them over a QB, WR, RB or DB.

[quote name='staticz']
When are we closing the poll?[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to ask this question again. I assume we have to lock this in sometime tonight? It sucks that it looks like one time doesn't work for most of us (though plenty have yet to vote). Was there a number of people who didn't vote for 7pm Sunday night that could make it at 8? I know that was talked about a bunch but I wasn't sure how those people voted. If that 9 could turn into 12 or so (plus who is left to vote), that would be nice.

[quote name='Superstar']What is the link to the EA site? I'd like to see my pick numbers[/QUOTE]

You pick 8th in the first round.

[quote name='ubernes']Just wanted to ask this question again. I assume we have to lock this in sometime tonight? It sucks that it looks like one time doesn't work for most of us (though plenty have yet to vote). Was there a number of people who didn't vote for 7pm Sunday night that could make it at 8? I know that was talked about a bunch but I wasn't sure how those people voted. If that 9 could turn into 12 or so (plus who is left to vote), that would be nice.[/QUOTE]

It's looking more and more like I'm not going to be able to make it at all if it's tomorrow evening, unless we pushed it back to 9. I'm supposed to be spending the day with the GF's out-of-town relatives, and though I did raise the prospect of skipping it that was met with.. shall we say "hostility".

So yeah, I'm still angling hard for the 10:15AM time, since I could get most of it in before I had to leave. Are peoples objections to that based mostly on not wanting to wake up? :D

[quote name='bvharris']
So yeah, I'm still angling hard for the 10:15AM time, since I could get most of it in before I had to leave. Are peoples objections to that based mostly on not wanting to wake up? :D[/QUOTE]

I'm with you BV. The morning works way better for me. I'm up by 7 anyways (f'ing habits!) and my evenings are way to busy until after 9CST.

Well, I assume 10 will be tough for west coasters but I said earlier I couldn't do it. I'll be up at 830 to go play ball so the time isn't the issue just won't be home until the Jets game is about to start. But that's just me. Not sure about everyone else not voting for it.

I'm literally available the entire day tomorrow. As long as we don't start it too early (before 10 am) or too late (after 8 pm), I should be able to stay for the entire draft.

Alright my two friends who still can't post on CAG ( I don't know why it's been 3 days, but that is what they said). Vote 10 am sunday and if tuesday won't win then i'll change my vote to 10am sunday as well.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Alright my two friends who still can't post on CAG ( I don't know why it's been 3 days, but that is what they said). Vote 10 am sunday and if tuesday won't win then i'll change my vote to 10am sunday as well.[/QUOTE]

Actually....... reconsidering... Bseti50, og whitewidow and LVPatriots are going with the sunday at 7:15 EST majority vote.

Just saw that og whitewidow is posting on his own, I'm sure Bseti50 will be able to do it soon. I'll give him the league and draft info (once we have all the draft info)

So it looks like it will be tomorrow at either 10am est or 7:15pm est. As I've said, either time works for me, I just need to know in advance so I can make sure I wake up before 10.

[quote name='bvharris']
It's looking more and more like I'm not going to be able to make it at all if it's tomorrow evening, unless we pushed it back to 9. I'm supposed to be spending the day with the GF's out-of-town relatives, and though I did raise the prospect of skipping it that was met with.. shall we say "hostility".
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LVPatriots']
Actually....... reconsidering... Bseti50, og whitewidow and LVPatriots are going with the sunday at 7:15 EST majority vote.[/QUOTE]

You really want to get me in trouble, don't you? ;)

Im thinking 8:15 pm tomorrow evening , so that those people who will be getting in late will have the oppurtunity to jump into the draft around while in progress.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Im thinking 8:15 pm tomorrow evening , so that those people who will be getting in late will have the oppurtunity to jump into the draft around while in progress.[/QUOTE]

Alright. I'll try my best to get back by then, but it's pretty likely I'll be late. I can set my draft board in-game, so I'll probably end up ranking the top 2 rounds or so.

Ha,ur prob riding out to some Scrub jones...you couldn't even afford the Cru....LOL....anyways how are you going to throw up two AFC east divisions, what happened to my Patriots??

Can't wait for the draft!! Not sure how late I'll stay because I imagine it gets super boring after a while, but looking forward to building my team from scratch.

To some people who don't think they will make it don't forget you can draft from the computer, or if you had a friend who could join the league as your team for the draft , to pick your players let me know.

I have my draft strategy all planned out. I'll be able to stay until about 11pm eastern time. Hopefully that will allow me to draft some solid players. I'm looking forward to it!

I've tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and cannot add people to my 'draft profile' does anyone know if drafting from the website actually works?

[quote name='staticz']I've tried Chrome, IE, and Firefox and cannot add people to my 'draft profile' does anyone know if drafting from the website actually works?[/QUOTE]

I know you can live draft from it , I believe it still works I had a friend do it from Safari on his Macbook ? I don't know if that still works ?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I know you can live draft from it , I believe it still works I had a friend do it from Safari on his Macbook ? I don't know if that still works ?[/QUOTE]

What's the website URL? If it works I may want to use it in later rounds when my wife wants the tv.

Rounds will be 30 seconds. In this mock draft I'm running, it looks like there are enough elite players to fill the first 3 rounds.

[quote name='Doomtime']Rounds will be 30 seconds. In this mock draft I'm running, it looks like there are enough elite players to fill the first 3 rounds.[/QUOTE]

No one take my elite players and we will be fine

Of course my wife wants to go get some food this close to the draft. Going to try to hurry. I'll be pissed if I miss my first pick.

bread's done
Back