Madden 15 Xbox One League - 3 Seasons Completed! Moving On To Madden 16!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madden 10 | Official League | 3 | 3

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | 3

Madden 12 | Official League | 5 | 5

Madden 12 | JV League | 3 | 0

Madden 13 | Official League | 4 | 4

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 0

Madden 25 | Official League | 3 | 3

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 0

I'll respond to your pm tomorrow, while i'm at work..and not so tired...can't think right now. 

Game | League | Total League Seasons | Number of Seasons Participated In

Madden 10 | Official League | 3 | 0

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | 0

Madden 12 | Official League | 5 | 0

Madden 12 | JV League | 3 | 1 (Titans)

Madden 13 | Official League | 4 | 3 (Jaguars)

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 3 (Broncos)

Madden 25 | Official League | 3 | 3 (Chiefs)

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 2 (Panthers)
Alright I am going to do my best. It has been a while. I will try to answer fairly conservatively. I believe I have played a total of 12 seasons. I have also won one super bowl if that counts for anything. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Game | League | Total League Seasons | Number of Seasons Participated In

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | 0

Madden 12 | JV League | 3 | 1

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 1

I think I played in either 1 season of the JV League and 1 season of the Gentlemen's League, or some other combo but cannot remember. We'll just go with 0 for those ones since I'm not sure.

Madden 12 | JV League | 3 | 0

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 0

I think I played in either 1 season of the JV League and 1 season of the Gentlemen's League, or some other combo but cannot remember. We'll just go with 0 for those ones since I'm not sure.
I faced you in the Super Bowl in season 2 of the JV league. I can't remember what other seasons you played, though.

I faced you in the Super Bowl in season 2 of the JV league. I can't remember what other seasons you played, though.
And you were the Packers that year...so he had to have been an AFC team (possibly the Chiefs). I also remember him taking over the Panthers after Doom's brother set the team on fire, lol. So, yeah...I think staticz's memory of 1 and 1 is actually right.

Madden 12 | Official League | 5 | 0

Madden 13 | Official League | 4 | 0

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 3

Madden 25 | Official League | 3 | 0

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 3
Didn't finish the 1 season of JV but played most of it. Thank goodness we don't have to do the secondary teams anymore. That threw my "Madden burnout" into hyperspeed.

Gonna have to drop from the league...my schedule is just too unpredicatable and I don't want to be a half assed participant.  Sorry guys

Madden 10 | Official League | 3 | 3

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | 3

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 1

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 3

Will edit once I figure out the accurate numbers for JV/Gentleman's league prior to Madden 25. Searching on CAG Mobile doesn't work very well. Results are all out of order and hard to sift through.

Game | League | Total League Seasons | Number of Seasons Participated In

Madden 10 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 12 | Official League | 5 | 1

Madden 13 | Official League | 4 | ?

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 2

Madden 25 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 1

These are rough estimates, not entirely sure about Madden 12.

Will edit once I figure out the accurate numbers for JV/Gentleman's league prior to Madden 25. Searching on CAG Mobile doesn't work very well. Results are all out of order and hard to sift through.
Matt, based on the timing and content of this post, it looks like you played one season in the JV League and one season in the Gentlemen's League.

Matt, based on the timing and content of this post, it looks like you played one season in the JV League and one season in the Gentlemen's League.
Not sure what you mean. That links to the last page of the thread and doesn't show any posts from me. That thread did remind me, however, that I used the Dolphins one season. I know I played one season as Miami in Madden 12, and I played 1 as the Steelers in 13, making the Super Bowl. Is that what you meant? I could have sworn I used the Packers in one of your leagues prior to Madden 25.

Not sure what you mean. That links to the last page of the thread and doesn't show any posts from me. That thread did remind me, however, that I used the Dolphins one season. I know I played one season as Miami in Madden 12, and I played 1 as the Steelers in 13, making the Super Bowl. Is that what you meant? I could have sworn I used the Packers in one of your leagues prior to Madden 25.
You played as the Steelers in season 1 of the JV league (Madden 12) because we faced off in the Super Bowl.

Madden 10 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 11 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 12 | Official League | 5 | 1

Madden 13 | Official League | 4 | ?

Madden 13 | Gentlemen's League | 3 | 2

Madden 25 | Official League | 3 | ?

Madden 25 | Fan's League | 3 | 1

These are rough estimates, not entirely sure about Madden 12.
I went back and looked myself, and yeah, it looks like one season for the JV League is correct. It also appears to be right for the Official League, as you were the Jaguars, and then came over to the JV League after that first season when I created it.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/273971-cag-league-sports-madden-12-jv-league-we-finished-3-seasons-thanks-everybody/page-34#entry9064958

Weird. I wonder if it's cause you're on mobile. It should link to post #8773 in the Gentlemen's League thread, which says this:

I am not 100% sure that this won't cause Madden fatigue, but it has been recommended to me that I join this league. I had fun in my season here for Madden 12. Nate, can you please add me to the wait list?
But yeah...same conclusion, lol. And what pitfallharry said is accurate. We're all basically in agreement.

And I gotta say...
5c56f91cbb914af4999d6ffe7c50c4df1ef71fe8adfd0536803e13ebddcf9ced.jpg

It's kinda crazy looking back and seeing all the things that were argued about that are generally common sense rules now. You mean, putting a RB at WR isn't fair? WHAAAAT? lol. I guess that really speaks for rules and structure though. We were all just figuring shit out back then. Hopefully nothing new and ridiculous comes up this year, but I look forward to keeping things straightforward and transparent. We should be able to avoid a lot of drama that way.

And finally, my copy of Madden is here. I'm really struggling with my team preference for the league this year. My heart says "Titans", but my brain says "Heart, you are damn stupid...", :lol:

Thanks for the recap guys...those Panthers were so, so bad.

I haven't played with anyone but the chiefs yet. My head is telling me the Chiefs are a bad idea. Maybe I'll try a couple games with the drug addicts in Cleveland.

If anyone is around later tonight shoot me a message. I'd like to get a feel for online play sooner or later.

I've played one season, Madden 25 official league season 1 before I had to take off for the rest of the year due to family priorities.

Everyone add me, I play MUT a good bit and down to play some friendly online matches sometime. GT: Philthy Bird

All right, guys. This is how we're going to be doing team selection. It will be very similar to how the Official League has done it the past couple years with people sending in team lists. But instead of doing a 1 vs 1 name in hat scenario when there is a shared interest in a team, we're going to have that drawing weighted based on the number of seasons you have played in across all teagues.

Example:

Let's say n8rockerasu lists the Raiders as #1 and Heidenreich lists the Raiders as #1. n8rockerasu's name would go in the hat 12 times (total seasons played) and Heidenreich's name would go in 1 time. This rewards long-time players by weighting things in their favor, but doesn't completely close off a team to anybody. There's always a chance.

Anyway, here's the official process:

HOW WE ARE SELECTING TEAMS

1. Each owner will submit a Top 5 list of teams. There is going to be a good amount of strategy to this so here's where you'll want to pay attention. Your #1 choice would trump another owner's #2 choice. If more than one owner picks the same team as their #1 choice then names are pulled out of a hat.

Example:
n8rockerasu ranks the Raiders as his #1 team. Heidenreich ranks the Raiders as his #2 team. No other owner ranks the Raiders. Result: n8rockerasu automatically gets the Raiders.

n8rockerasu ranks the Raiders as his #1 team. Heidenreich also ranks the Raiders as his #1 team. Dark Rider ranks the Raiders as his #3 team. Only n8rockerasu and Heidenrech's names are added to lottery. Result: Winner of lottery gets the Raiders.

2. The other caveat this year will be not allowing previous Super Bowl winners to select top teams. If you've won a Super Bowl in either league, you've at least demonstrated that you know how to find success and you SHOULD be looking to challenge yourself. Between both leagues, we have 5 people who have won Super Bowls (Mr Grand Cru, lvpatriots, Dark Rider, n8rockerasu, and Deuce20602). The top 5 teams in Madden are: Seahawks, Broncos, 49ers, Patriots, and Packers. None of these people should have any of these teams on their lists.

3. We will first award everyone's #1 choices, then #2 and so on until all the teams added to a Top 5 list are assigned to an owner. Strategy tip: I would not add the most popular teams as your #2, #3, #4 or #5 choice. Teams you know other owners will select as their #1s (Seattle, for example). Any owner who picks a team as their #1 will have you beat, so for your non-#1 choices think of teams that will not be already taken at that point. Or aim for a #1 choice that others might not pick, so that you have little or no competition in that first round.

4. After we go through everyone's Top 5 there's a decent chance people will be without teams. We'll just repeat Steps 2 and 3 with a new set of Top 5 lists for those owners who didn't manage to get a team in the first round until all teams are filled.

Please submit your lists by private message to CAGLeagueSports. You probably don't want to post your list in this thread, since it will give away your strategy. We still have a little bit of time before the 53 man roster update, so there's not a huge rush here. But to start getting everybody used to checking in every 4 days, let's try to have these lists submitted no later than 9/2.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thanks, guys! :)

Also, in case anyone is concerned about me making my list after seeing everyone elses, I sent my list to siradam already. So, he can verify that I didn't scheme it up after seeing what teams had not been picked or something. Again, trying to keep everything transparent here, haha. :)

I think I know who Nate's #1 is, but I won't say. :p It's based 100% on speculation anyway. He has said nothing to me.

Seeing as how I was born and raised in Illinois, I'm sure everyone already knows I'll be going with the Bears as my top choice.

I think I know who Nate's #1 is, but I won't say. :p It's based 100% on speculation anyway. He has said nothing to me.

Seeing as how I was born and raised in Illinois, I'm sure everyone already knows I'll be going with the Bears as my top choice.
Well, it's not like it's a huge mystery. I either went with the team that I'm a fan of. Or...I did something smart, lol.

Just to keep everyone in the loop, in almost one day, I've received 9 of 23 lists. Every member has been sent a PM. 5 people have not read the PM yet. Hopefullly they look at it soon, since the title of the thread has been updated as well. As for the others, It's possible some are putting a good amount of thought into the last spots on their list. This is why I gave people until 9/2, haha. Things take time.

Gotta wait for those 53 man rosters. Logan Mankins and Law Firm are examples of why I'm waiting
Wow...people are wanting to wait on the 53 man roster before even picking teams? I hadn't even considered that. I definitely would have taken that under advisement if somebody had said something. Mostly all I heard was "When are we picking teams?"

I'm not concerned with waiting til the 53 man rosters are finalized to pick teams. Personally, I know my #1 choice well enough to have a good idea of who will make it and who won't. Any other team, I probably wouldn't even be familiar with most of the players who are on the bubble. The sooner we start, the better.

I'm not concerned with waiting til the 53 man rosters are finalized to pick teams. Personally, I know my #1 choice well enough to have a good idea of who will make it and who won't. Any other team, I probably wouldn't even be familiar with most of the players who are on the bubble. The sooner we start, the better.
Yeah...my logic was just "Ok, the game's been out a few days now. Some people have been playing it for over a week. We're waiting on the regular season to get started. I don't want us to stagnate too much. Let's at least sort out what we can." I just picked my teams based on the general personnel and the style of the team. My simple mind wasn't really processing one or two players that might make a difference, haha. Watch out for that staticz guy. I think he's trying to win all the Super Bowls, lol...j/k. ;)

Since there's not a general Madden thread, I guess I'll ask here: is it possible to redeem multiple preorder bonuses (the MUT packs) on the same account?  I have a bunch of cards from Target that each give a pack, but will they redeem for different packs?  Or just the same one?

Yeah...my logic was just "Ok, the game's been out a few days now. Some people have been playing it for over a week. We're waiting on the regular season to get started. I don't want us to stagnate too much. Let's at least sort out what we can." I just picked my teams based on the general personnel and the style of the team. My simple mind wasn't really processing one or two players that might make a difference, haha. Watch out for that staticz guy. I think he's trying to win all the Super Bowls, lol...j/k. ;)
All of them!

I have my list just haven't sent it in yet. Hopefully I will have some time to play tonight.

Oh and no FF14 for me. FF11 sucked away my soul.

Since there's not a general Madden thread, I guess I'll ask here: is it possible to redeem multiple preorder bonuses (the MUT packs) on the same account? I have a bunch of cards from Target that each give a pack, but will they redeem for different packs? Or just the same one?
No problem. I feel like I've heard that you can redeem them on the same account. I'm not 100% sure, but I think I've read others talk about it before.

All of them!

I have my list just haven't sent it in yet. Hopefully I will have some time to play tonight.

Oh and no FF14 for me. FF11 sucked away my soul.
tumblr_n9q5wrmsfK1smcbm7o1_250.gif

I'm going to suck no matter who I end up with so my list was easy.....
Haha, that's the spirit!

I'm having a problem with ultimate team. I bought the welcome pack and it says no more purchases remaining on it but the objective box for it won't check. Any help please this is frustrating and I went to my Un opened packs and it's not there while I did just open up the rest of my pre order packs and the packs I got from ultimate team edition.

Tips for MUT players out there looking for fast ways to earn coins. Put players up on auction that go in Bronze/Silver team auctions for 700 bid and 1600 buy it now and they'll sell quick with people trying to complete sets to get badge packs. I get around 30-40k coins a day doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back