Mavs to the Finals: Congrats to the Heat

Kings have made it a series after getting stomped in game 1. I'm kind of suprised there are so many good series in the 1st round.

[quote name='Prepster']Am I the only Bulls fan on these boards? Dam, the game today was another great game, and for once the Heat didn't play as dirty today! :roll:[/quote]

Did you not read the post directly above yours?

Lakers are playing amazing. And then shot by Kobe was nice. Kings tie the series....Damn wahts going on with these playoffs...

I was out with my friends and I would've made it home to watch the Kings/Spurs game, but I checked with my cell and saw the Kings were killing the Spurs, so I didn't bother to make it home to watch the game.

Bonzi Wells is BEASTLY.

Oh, and the Suns got screwed. Enjoy the pic..

5.jpg

Great game by the baby bulls but damn same Tyson got injured right at the end. Even tho the guy cant score for shit he has done a pretty good job on Shaq. At least our guards are outplaying heat guards.

Anyone know why Wade and Payton were arguing?

[quote name='bobo2k4']Great game by the baby bulls but damn same Tyson got injured right at the end. Even tho the guy cant score for shit he has done a pretty good job on Shaq. At least our guards are outplaying heat guards.

Anyone know why Wade and Payton were arguing?[/QUOTE]

I think it was because Wade made that bad pass to Payton. Payton kept whining about it to Wade, and I guess Wade finally had enough of it and snapped back.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']Oh, and the Suns got screwed.[/QUOTE]
Suns got screwed out of what? They threw that game away. Nash was not fouled and he lost the ball. You have to give credit where credit is due right now and the Lakers are playing way better than anyone expected. ANyway I think the Mavs will close out the series tonight and the Pistons to blow out the Bucks after the embarasment of game 3. Clippers game should be good.

[quote name='Prepster']Who saw Detroit get their ass's handed to them by the Bucks earlier? I hope the Bucks can at least make it a good series and send it to 7 games. Today the Pistons looked a lot like my old high school basketball team, shitty.[/QUOTE]

It will not go 7 games...Detroit will get their shit together tonight.

[quote name='DT778']^ so which teams is your least favorite from your 30 favorite teams?[/quote]

What you can't like more than one team now? Since when was a person only allowed to have a favorite team and not like watching certain other teams?

And I bet with a little effort, you probably could guess my least favorite team, starts with an L and rhymes with quakers.

[quote name='DT778']:whistle2:k Los Angeles Clippers?[/quote]

Now come on, Clippers doesn't rhyme with quakers. :rofl:

Never really been a fan of the Lakers.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']If the Kings get past the spurs they may very well be this years Version of the Pittsburgh steelers in the nba.[/QUOTE]
Doubt they will get past the Spurs. Though they have played well the past couple games. They won't win at San Antonio

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']If the Kings get past the spurs they may very well be this years Version of the Pittsburgh steelers in the nba.[/quote]

They would then have to beat the Mavericks, Clippers/Lakers, and then the Pistons. It wouldn't be easy. The thing about the NBA playoffs is that the better team wins, because they have to win 4 games rather then 1.

IF the Kings get past the Spurs. That is a big if. I think the Spurs will come back. Also, what is up with all these calls in the playoffs? I thought that the jump ball should have been a foul in the Suns vs. Lakers game.

[quote name='ananag112']IF the Kings get past the Spurs. That is a big if. I think the Spurs will come back. Also, what is up with all these calls in the playoffs? I thought that the jump ball should have been a foul in the Suns vs. Lakers game.[/QUOTE]

as ive been saying, the nba is fixed. look no deeper then how the refs manipulate the games threw the fouls.

No question in my mind the Kings are the best team in the NBA rite now. Any team that can play Defense , rebound, stay healthy, and move the ball is a finals contendor and i dont care what your record is.

kwame brOWNED..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12601063/

[SIZE=+2]LAPD: Lakers' Kwame Brown Accused Of Sexual Assault[/SIZE]

KNBC-TV
4:20 p.m. PDT May 2, 2006

LOS ANGELES - The Lakers' Kwame Brown is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault at an area hotel, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. The alleged assault occurred Sunday after the team's playoff victory against the Phoenix Suns, police said.

The Suns and Lakers are scheduled to play Tuesday night.

[quote name='oNeWiNgEdAnGeL']kwame brOWNED..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12601063/

[SIZE=+2]LAPD: Lakers' Kwame Brown Accused Of Sexual Assault[/SIZE]

KNBC-TV
4:20 p.m. PDT May 2, 2006

LOS ANGELES - The Lakers' Kwame Brown is being investigated for an alleged sexual assault at an area hotel, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. The alleged assault occurred Sunday after the team's playoff victory against the Phoenix Suns, police said.

The Suns and Lakers are scheduled to play Tuesday night.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I was just about to post this.
He is finally learning from something from Kobe.

On another note... The grizzlies are now 0-12 in all their playoff games.Not once have they won a game in the post season.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']as ive been saying, the nba is fixed. look no deeper then how the refs manipulate the games threw the fouls.

No question in my mind the Kings are the best team in the NBA rite now. Any team that can play Defense , rebound, stay healthy, and move the ball is a finals contendor and i dont care what your record is.[/quote]

I completely disagree. Bonzi is playing fantastic, but the reason the Kings are doing so good is all the mismatches they create with the Spurs. The Mavs are playing the best so far, working like a well oiled machine.

I think it's funny whenever a game is refereed poorly people think the sport is fixed. The Kings are not even close to the best team in the NBA. If Bonzi wasnt socring like he was they would be done. Bonzi is having one of his little spurts right now and it happened to be in the playoffs. Not to mention they really have nobody to stop Duncan.

[quote name='Madskills1182'] Not to mention they really have nobody to stop Duncan.[/quote]

they have shut down duncan and tony parker and the only good game he had was when artest was suspended in game two.

I think the key to the Kings beating the Spurs is how well they can stop Ginobli. When he's been kept to a few points, they seem to always win, but when he goes off, they get trounced.

[quote name='Madskills1182']I think it's funny whenever a game is refereed poorly people think the sport is fixed. The Kings are not even close to the best team in the NBA. If Bonzi wasnt socring like he was they would be done. Bonzi is having one of his little spurts right now and it happened to be in the playoffs. Not to mention they really have nobody to stop Duncan.[/QUOTE]

You cant tell me all these "special" situations that always pop up in the playoffs and never seem to occur in the regular season aren't the littlest bit suspecious to you.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']You cant tell me all these "special" situations that always pop up in the playoffs and never seem to occur in the regular season aren't the littlest bit suspecious to you.[/QUOTE]
I dont think at all the games are fixed. Why would you have the Pistons in the Championship two years in a row then? It doesnt make sense marketing wise. If they were fixing them they would fix them to make the most money out of it.

wow. I just watched sportscenter and what raja said today about Kobe, "I think Kobe's just a pompous, arrogant, jerk who I have no respect for" and in Kobe's interview I loved how he was referring to raja as a kid, and raja is older than kobe.

Wizards didn't feel liek playing D on that last Lebron shot. They just let him go to the hoop. ANyway Nets look to close out the series tonight. I knew whoever the Pacers would play in the first Round they would give them a battle.

No D by the Wiz? How about the traveling LeBron did on the play, and the game-winner he hit in Game 3. This is seriously ridiculous, not to say LeBron didn't do an amazing job, just seems crazy. Anytime in our basketball games the ref will call a travel. This needs to come to an end.

Nets lock up the series. But where the hell did Anthony Johson come from. Had an amazing series. Bet he wishes it was his free agent year. Anyway bring on the Heat!!

Quick question about the NBA postseason. Is it similar to the NFL, whereas the lowest season plays the highest seed after each round? I was just wondering because I thought thats how it was (#7 beats the #2, then they'd play the 1 (or whatever the highest seed was)), until the other day when I heard the Clippers and Lakers would (possibly could) play each other in the next round if they were to both advance.

Yes, I know its a question I should know the answer to, but to be honest, I haven't followed basketball over the last few years and am slowly trying to get my faith back in the NBA.

[quote name='craven_fiend']Quick question about the NBA postseason. Is it similar to the NFL, whereas the lowest season plays the highest seed after each round? I was just wondering because I thought thats how it was (#7 beats the #2, then they'd play the 1 (or whatever the highest seed was)), until the other day when I heard the Clippers and Lakers would (possibly could) play each other in the next round if they were to both advance.

Yes, I know its a question I should know the answer to, but to be honest, I haven't followed basketball over the last few years and am slowly trying to get my faith back in the NBA.[/QUOTE]

Yea lowest seed plays highest seed but with the new divison thing, it gets really screwed up.

bread's done
Back