Feedback
2 (100%)
Mighty Muggs info thread:
Why? Because they are awesome

Target:
9.99 (not on website)

Toys R Us:
10.49 (
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=mighty%20muggs&origkw=Mighty%20muggs&f=Taxonomy/TRUS/2254197&sr=1) I have found them to have the biggest amount, and rarer ones of most of the stores

Wal-Mart:
9.98 (Not online?) Maybe some clearance ones?

Hasbro Store:
Price varies
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/SearchResults.htm?PG=1&CDT=1218299435
also offer rare and limited Muggs.

Borders: 19.99 (Not online) Pricing is steep, but don't forget some coupons can bring the price down on some rare older ones (I saw Vemon last week) Coupons--
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=177479

Cool Mighty Muggs Blog:

http://mightymuggslounge.blogspot.com/

News

Marvel Wave 3 spotted in-stores.

HAS15331.jpg

LinkinPrime's collection:

mmgsji4.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yukafls']On Hasbro.com there are coming soon signs on Hoth Luke, Old Ben, Scout trooper, and Gamorian Guard. According to Mightymuggslounge it seems to be hasbro.com only. Guard and Scout look pretty cool

90976282b926_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23847

896642f10af2_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23844

909773770436_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23848

78616236c02_Main400.jpg

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=601&ID=23842[/quote]

In for the Scout Trooper...I wonder if these will be the Comic Con "Exclusives"

called my local TRU, they have the Transformer Mighty Muggs. Now the problem is I have to get down there otherwise the ones they are holding aside(Optimus/Soundwave) will get put back

stopped by a TRU this afternoon... found PLENTY of all 4 transformers, 2 jigsaws and 6 punishers. have them all already, but figured i'd report back in case someone needs a little help.

with all the stuff being released/announced recently, i'm starting to lose track of all my orders! i've got baroness and destro coming from tru.com (was coming from hasbro, but tru got them in stock first, so yeah), starscream and grimlock coming from hasbro, the next wave of star wars coming from bbts, the next marvel wave coming from bbts... and we've still seen another (target exclusive) wave of marvel, another star wars wave, 2 possibly canceled transformers and serpentor.

wow.

So I had the day off today, and on my way to the movies I hit up 3 targets. Sure enough at the last one I found a lone Shock Trooper. That's exactly the mug I wanted.

Now I have 2. And if I ever find that Biker Scout mug, I'll have 3.

[quote name='KingDox']Now I have 2. And if I ever find that Biker Scout mug, I'll have 3.[/QUOTE]

he's online only, so if you're hoping to find him in stores... you'll be stuck at 2 for quite a while. not available for pre-order yet, but will be by the end of the month.

[quote name='DocRamon']he's online only, so if you're hoping to find him in stores... you'll be stuck at 2 for quite a while. not available for pre-order yet, but will be by the end of the month.[/QUOTE]

Will hasbro toy shop have them? Or do we know if they are exclusive to a single web site?

I have no problem buying from Hasbro directly.

So, anyone interested in a loose Adam Warlock figure from the Marvel Legends Line? I bought the figure to get the Rulk build-a-figure but I'm really not an Adam Warlock fan. Free figure (you pay for shipping).

If anybody can get me a Jigsaw and a Punisher in pretty okay condition, PM me so we can work out a deal. None of the TRU's around here carry Marvel stuff, period.

Didn't see any Transformer muggs at the TRU in Tigard, OR. I did pick up Jigsaw (finally) for my brother. Now he's only missing Han Solo (original) and Chewbacca.

If anyone has those to trade, let me know what you're looking for. He has a sealed Punisher for trade He'll take new or opened, as long as they are in great condition. I can also look around for others to trade. I can usually find the newer Star Wars wave (Bossk, Teebo, Biggs, Snowtrooper, Scout Trooper) as well as some older ones (Hoth Solo, Palpatine, Tarkin, Helmetless Vader) and some re-releases (Cody, Rex).

Let me know. He's just 2 away from having the complete Marvel and Star Wars line!

[quote name='KingDox']Will hasbro toy shop have them? Or do we know if they are exclusive to a single web site?

I have no problem buying from Hasbro directly.[/QUOTE]

they should, yes. the entire wave was listed on hasbro's store earlier this week, but with the 'coming soon' tag (ie you couldn't order yet). they've since been pulled, but i'd imagine this means they'll have him when he does become available.

went to my local (WA) TRU today, no transformers muggs, but i did manage to get a punisher and they had eight left on the shelf.

Damn, that will suck if it turns out that way. Muggs that I have got at TRU arnt usually beaten up, but it is a drive down there :(. On the upside the other retailers will be clearancing them out.

It doesn't sound like Toys R Us paid a hefty sum to get them as exclusives, it sounds like Toys R Us actually gave the Muggs a stay of execution. Let's be honest, they aren't exactly flying off the shelves, sure there are hard to find ones but I see a ton of the same ones just sitting there week after week at places like Target and Toys R Us currently. While it sucks that they'll only be available through a single retailer, I suppose it's better than having them disappear entirely.

NEWS!!!!

On the Mighty Muggs lounge they reported some news from toyfair 2009, Deadpool mighty mugg has been seen and SDCC wolverine with retractable claws. here is the article

Continue to check back with us all throughout Toyfair 2009 for a roundup of all breaking Mighty Muggs news from across the net! First up? Our good friends over at Toyarc.com are reporting that a new Mighty Mugg has been shown: Deadpool!
Also, Hasbro has revealed the exclusive Mighty Mugg for San Diego Comic Con 2009: Logan with retractable claws! check back often as we will be reporting news as it breaks!

[quote name='etcrane']It doesn't sound like Toys R Us paid a hefty sum to get them as exclusives, it sounds like Toys R Us actually gave the Muggs a stay of execution. Let's be honest, they aren't exactly flying off the shelves, sure there are hard to find ones but I see a ton of the same ones just sitting there week after week at places like Target and Toys R Us currently. While it sucks that they'll only be available through a single retailer, I suppose it's better than having them disappear entirely.[/QUOTE]

This better mean that every TRU carries all of them though, I'm tired of only Star Wars muggs at my local stores.

[quote name='yukafls']NEWS!!!!

On the Mighty Muggs lounge they reported some news from toyfair 2009, Deadpool mighty mugg has been seen and SDCC wolverine with retractable claws. here is the article[/QUOTE]

DEADPOOL? F-N DEADPOOL? I'm sooo getting one (maybe two). And Rectractable claws Wolvie? Hell yes. Hopefully pictures show up soon.

i've been making a custom deadpool from snake eyes (from the target sale)

i'm friggin stoked to see a legit one!! (they better have a butload of accessories!)

I wonder if toys r us will ever have a sale price on muggs like target did -.-

That is really strange that TRU will be getting the exclusive mugg selling rights. When I first started collecting them that was the place to go, they were always getting new shipments. More recently however there have been absolutely none in the TRU around me but lots in Targets (which never used to have them) I know there have been lots of recent finds in Targets for other people too but does this rollercoaster of being well stocked and completely empty for weeks at a time at various retailers seem strange to anyone else?

I have a couple Destros (2) and Baronesses (3), if anybody wants them, just PM me. I don't need a Punisher though. Mostly looking for that Yoda...

Well, atleast my TRU stays stocked up on MM, so it looks like I'll have a better chance of getting newer ones. I'm still really disappointed neither of the two targets in my area have gotten the Target exclusive Star Wars Mighty Muggs.

I kinda doubt that TRU will be the exclusive place to get Mighty Muggs...seems like Target would be the best candidate if they decide to go exclusive with anyone.

One of the Targets in my area put out all their SW MMs on the floor. They had all the "Target exclusive" MMs on the shelves by the registers.

Deadpool. :drool:

I hope toys r us doesn't become the exclusive might mugg seller. I prefer target since I have two near by me and the tru always have weak supply of mighty muggs and its abit far from me.

bread's done
Back