NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

I emailed Nintendo over a week ago twice and have yet to hear back from them, so with that said does anybody have a spare Gengar code? I have a spare heracross and pinsir event code I can trade.

Denied as well even though I did preorder the game (well at BB that is...) so that sucks. At least they're getting Tales of Hearts R from me lol. But if anyone has an extra or two I'll take it, please and thank you! :)

ORGAN1ZAT10N:  You just did me a huge favor dude - I was on this thread and had my game right next to me. 

In other words... redeemed - and thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here. Sent an e-mail to Nintendo, asking for a code and never heard back. Couldn't get a code from any of the local GS stores, so I'm also hoping a nice CAG out there has an extra they're willing to part with.
Same here. Last two times I did it, it worked. :(

1st to quote (not PM and have been here longer than a month) gets to try a Gengar code.  I sent this code to another member, but they've been MIA for a few days.

Again, 1st come 1st served. One last Shiny Gengar code for the last day of this leg of the promo

A4Z77F8PX32JK46L

Post when it's redeemed so other won't waste their time trying to use it.

aaaaaaaaaand GO!

How many codes does gamestop get for these promos, they seemed harder to find for gengar ones?

These codes are horrible to obtained :whistle2:( Was unsuccessful in getting the Event Gengar. If anybody has 1 of these to spare, please PM. Would like 2 of these, one for X and one for Y. Really wished they went back to the old form of Events... just going there and getting them on your 3DS :whistle2:( Since the next Event starts tomorrow, I'll stop by tomorrow after work for the new one. Here's to luck

after hearing these horror stories I hope my store gets the same amount as they did gengar codes. going in on Tuesday to get one when I get sunset overdrive. hopefully they last that long

Im going to head in Tuesday and see if they give me any trouble.

Also some nice CAG members have been dropping Gengar codes in the code drop thread if anyone is still looking.

Same with the Gengar, if any one get an extra code for Diancie and PM to me will be great! I always have difficulties with this promos... thanks gamestop.. last time one very generous person sent me a code for the shiny gengar , love to you if you are reading this.

Can someone one give me and or both the gengar or diance event code and I will give you an shiny hydrigion, it was the event pokemon for I think B/W but either I will trade it.

Can someone one give me and or both the gengar or diance event code and I will give you an shiny hydrigion, it was the event pokemon for I think B/W but either I will trade it.
Hit me up. I'm going to be picking up Diancie codes tomorrow before work, so sometime after work (around this time) I'll PM you a code and maybe we can set up a trade

grabbed two diancie no problem. gas anyone confirmed if the gengar codes actually expired? I have been keeping unscratched cards in my box of pokemon stuff and was wondering if they actually are useless

grabbed two diancie no problem. gas anyone confirmed if the gengar codes actually expired? I have been keeping unscratched cards in my box of pokemon stuff and was wondering if they actually are useless
I just managed to get one half an hour ago. They have not expired yet.

Again, 1st come 1st served. One Free Diancie code

A4AZWW8M88ZMM825

Post when it's redeemed so other won't waste their time trying to use it.

Hopefully this doesn't get lurked at this hour. Good Luck!

I have a code for the ORAS demo that Nintendo sent me this morning. I already redeemed the one that I received from the Pokemon Trainer Newsletter so I have no use for this second one. I do not see the point in selling something it so I will give it away to the first person to PM me. Please only PM if you actually want to play the demo and not just resell it.

GONE

First person to quote this post with a stupid ass funny picture wins a AS/OR demo code. They sent me one this morning in my email and I had already gotten one last week.

attachicon.gif
Funny-Animals-act-natural.jpg
Winner Winner. PM Sent

At the request of a generous fellow CAG, I have a OR/AS demo code for the first person to post the answer to the following question. *Must be a CAG member of atleast a year to enter.

Name my favorite physic type Pokémon?

Also still looking for a Diancie code if anyone has a spare.

At the request of a generous fellow CAG, I have a OR/AS demo code for the first person to post the answer to the following question. *Must be a CAG member of atleast a year to enter.

Alakazam has always been my favorite psychic type, so I'll go with that.

I have four unscratched Gengar codes left. Since I haven't had anyone who is a regular contributor to the site ask for them still, I'm going to be hosting a giveaway later today. Details will follow later. Random fresh-registers, lurkers, and non-helpful members PM'ing me will just get blocked and DQ'd from anything I hold in the future, as always, so read the full post before bothering me. Cheers! Again, details on the giveaway later. No extra Diance yet sadly. I'll likely have some in the somewhat-near future.

[quote name="Royal High Knight" post="12194644" timestamp="1414612220"]

Also still looking for a Diancie code if anyone has a spare.[/quote.]

It has to be mewtwo, can't go wrong with that

If you mean physics, Porygon (or 2 or Z) as it defies some physics.

If you meant psychic, I'll go with Espeon.

So, I'm going to give away 3 Shiny Gengar codes. There are three questions below, one chance at guessing per person. Once someone gets it I'll strike it off the list of questions. Get one right, get a code.

What was the last concert I went to?

What Gundam model kit did I build last?

What DVD's just came in the mail?

And go.

Apparently nobody was smart enough to look up things I've posted in other places and figure out things I had posted multiple times about on social media when I posted on the contest, so I'm just going to end it. Guess I'll just have to throw out a few gengars into a sewer drain.

bread's done
Back