NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

Now why would I do that? People can figure it out if they really want a code. :) This isn't the Geo passes stuff out to lurkers and leeches happy hour. This is the earn your stuff hour. :<

So, I'm going to give away 3 Shiny Gengar codes. There are three questions below, one chance at guessing per person. Once someone gets it I'll strike it off the list of questions. Get one right, get a code.

What was the last concert I went to?

What Gundam model kit did I build last?

What DVD's just came in the mail?

And go.
1. One Direction
2. Terminator
3. Hannah Montana complete series

I got two extra ORAS demo codes yesterday, and oh boy, unreasonably hard trivia questions sound nice. Going to leave this one here while I think of another for the second code...

On the Blur 21 box set released in 2012, a previously unreleased track is included in a 7" vinyl record. On what date was this track recorded?

So, I'm going to give away 3 Shiny Gengar codes. There are three questions below, one chance at guessing per person. Once someone gets it I'll strike it off the list of questions. Get one right, get a code.

And go.
1) Have no idea... Up in Smoke Tour in the 2000's?

2) A Bandai big Gundam? Metal Gear Rex/Ray with detachable cockpit &amp; removal Liquid Snake? Optimus Prime?
3) X-Men DOFP or maybe the Halloween Complete BD Collection? Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of the Gods?

I got two extra ORAS demo codes yesterday, and oh boy, unreasonably hard trivia questions sound nice. Going to leave this one here while I think of another for the second code...

On the Blur 21 box set released in 2012, a previously unreleased track is included in a 7" vinyl record. On what date was this track recorded?
I found the answer, but I already have one, so I'll let someone else get it.

And go.
What was the last concert I went to? Spice Girls

What Gundam model kit did I build last? The Big O

What DVD's just came in the mail? Spice World

The unreleased track, "Superman" (previously known as "Seymour") was recorded in December of 1989. Could not find the actual day though.

The unreleased track, "Superman" (previously known as "Seymour") was recorded in December of 1989. Could not find the actual day though.
All correct. :) Only thing missing is the date... Wouldn't be unreasonably hard otherwise. It's findable on the net, though, I checked.

Little hint: it's a live recording from the only gig they had outside of London that month.

Last edited by a moderator:
All correct. :) Only thing missing is the date... Wouldn't be unreasonably hard otherwise. It's findable on the net, though, I checked.

Little hint: it's a live recording from the only gig they had outside of London that month.
December 18th, 1989

Edit: just got a code from empando, so I don't need this one too.

[quote name="ORGAN1ZAT10N_13" post="12197413" timestamp="1414696966"]WILD Diancie APPEARED!

A4AZJ2728CCX7YZC[/quote] Was able to get it. Thanks.

First person to guess one of my top 3 favorite Pokemon or if anyone has a extra shiny Gengar to trade gets a ORAS demo code. Hint: there all from the original 151

At the request of a generous fellow CAG, I have a OR/AS demo code for the first person to post the answer to the following question. *Must be a CAG member of atleast a year to enter.

Name my favorite physic type Pokémon?

Also still looking for a Diancie code if anyone has a spare.
I shall guess Mew.

Caved and bought Pokemon X for the Shiny Gengar. Went to a Gamestop that was in the inner city to get the card going to try for the Diancie.

New clue. Pokémon has another typing besides being psychic.

*Hint it's water

** Bonus Hint: Its lowest pre evolved form played a role at a certain town where a certain famed BUG CATCHER calls home.

New clue. Pokémon has another typing besides being psychic.

*Hint it's water
** Bonus Hint: Its lowest pre evolved form played a role at a certain town where a certain famed BUG CATCHER calls home.
I'm going to guess that this Bug Catcher is Bugsy so the Pokemon has to be Slowpoke. It's the only one that I can think of that fits with those hints.

if any have an extra diancie code i will trade it for oras demo i don´t have any posibility gamestop in my country :(  i will thank you

Well since no one was able to guess, my top 3 favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Cloyster and Alakazam

A061RTDA2N0U0FAB

Well since no one was able to guess, my top 3 favorite Pokemon are Charizard, Cloyster and Alakazam

A061RTDA2N0U0FAB
Can't figure
out what's o or 0 lol oh well

Edit: lol this whole time I thought this was a pokemon code to funny

[quote name="ORGAN1ZAT10N_13" post="12198620" timestamp="1414727836"]
attachicon.gif
ORAS DEMO.png[/quote] very clever.

*Hint it's water

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]It is Water? Not a Water type?[/SIZE]

So It's a baby pokemon?

Edit:I already got a code but I'm still interested in solving this mystery.  :whistle2:k

*Hint it's water
It is Water? Not a Water type?

So It's a baby pokemon?

Edit:I already got a code but I'm still interested in solving this mystery. :whistle2:k
This whole time I thought this was for a Gengar code, ya he should just give it away

If it's not Slowbro/Starmie then it must be Slowking.
We have a winner!

My second hint pretty much left it to two answers. Slowbro or Slowking

How can that be starmie? How can slowpoke be the LOWEST PRE EVOLVED FORM of slowpoke? Makes no sense.

bread's done
Back