NEW & IMPROVED Pokémon X/Y & OR/AS distribution event thread (current - Darkrai, Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Zygarde)

We have a winner!

My second hint pretty much left it to two answers. Slowbro or Slowking

** Bonus Hint: Its lowest pre evolved form played a role at a certain town where a certain famed BUG CATCHER calls home.

How can that be starmie? How can slowpoke be the LOWEST PRE EVOLVED FORM of slowpoke? Makes no sense.
Thanks a lot for the code! Slowking is awesome, I used to have it ony my Gold team.

Last day for Diancie. Here's a free code to a lucky CAG

A4AZGM53G358J35A

And I have a 2nd code for the first person to correctly guess my favorite legendary pokemon from each generation

Fine, since nobody wants to play my game, here's the code

A4AZGM6NNZDDTE8Y

Thanks for playing along everyone. By the way, the answers were Moltres (gen 1), Ho-Oh (gen 2), Kyogre (gen 3), Dialga (gen 4), fuck gen 5, and Yveltal (gen 6). That's what influenced my purchase of Heart Gold, Alpha Sapphire, Diamond and Y over their counterparts

Last edited by a moderator:
Fine, since nobody wants to play my game, here's the code

A4AZGM6NNZDDTE8Y

Thanks for playing along everyone. By the way, the answers were Moltres (gen 1), Ho-Oh (gen 2), Kyogre (gen 3), Dialga (gen 4), fuck gen 5, and Yveltal (gen 6). That's what influenced my purchase of Heart Gold, Alpha Sapphire, Diamond and Y over their counterparts
Save for Y, we got all the same versions. xD

giving away strong pokemon at launch makes the easy games even easier. everyone should turn of the exp share as soon as they get it if they want any challenge whatsoever 

giving away strong pokemon at launch makes the easy games even easier. everyone should turn of the exp share as soon as they get it if they want any challenge whatsoever
That's what I did with X/Y, and I'll do that again if they have it again. Also I don't use the giveaway Pokemon at launch, unless it's something like the Torchic they gave out for X/Y.

US Diancie codes for X&Y

A4AZNJTQ8KE6QMH8

A4AZNJQLJA72T2W5

A4AZNJNNPWCC6LLW

A4AZNJH6WGSHJCG6

A4AZNLQ9WJCGMHXQ

A4AZNM2HLE3ZAHNK

A4AZNLPXGPYFTDGM

A4AZNLK7E7GT37NW

A4AZNLJCXLEQFS4M

A4AZNK6TTZ6AN7WR

Is there any reason to buy ORAS now?

I want to finish a couple of games first, but I just wanted to make sure I am not missing out on something cool (I will buying it in Jan. for the shiny Beldum) any other pokemon promo or event going on?

Three Stars of Unova!

Get Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott for yourPokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game.
Add three more awesome Pokémon to the incredible list of Pokémon you can already get in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire! The trio of Serperior, Emboar, and Samurott will all be available via secret codes you can get from either Pokemon.com or the February Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter. All of these Pokémon will have their Hidden Ability, so you'll definitely want to get all three.

This special distribution event begins with the Grass-type Pokémon Serperior. Enter the following code into your Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game to get the Pokémon:

POKEMON497
Then, check back next week for Emboar, whose code will be available on Pokemon.com starting January 29, 2015. Later, be sure to check your email for the February Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter, which will include the code for Samurott. If you don't have a Pokémon Trainer Club account, create one and sign up to receive the newsletter by January 31, 2015 to make sure you receive the final code. You can use the codes to get your Pokémon any time until November 30, 2015.

Get the first of three Unova-region Pokémon stars and look forward to adding two more to your collection over the next few weeks!

Pokemon Bank users get the Johto starters with special hidden abilities at the end of the month. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/02/05/pokemon-bank-subscribers-getting-triple-gift-this-month

468px-Pokemon-bank-hgss-starters.jpg

Wow, thanks for the head's up on the eon ticket! Glad I saw this!

Edit: Also, gen 2 starters live? Is there a code or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as I hate to post this, there is a free browser-based pokemon generator for anyone looking to make legit or obviously hacked Pokemon. I'm not a fan of cheating your way through Pokemon games, but certain ones like Mew or Victini would require years of waiting for an event. If you have interest in using it, here is the site (link) and description of how to use it (note, you must have an older 3DS to use it):

http://pokemonqrcode.com/index.php?route=common/home

Step 1: Go into your internet browser on your 3DS and under the setting menu, clear the History and Cookies, then exit the browser via the Home button

Step 2: go into your X/Y/ORAS game and organize your PC boxes in such a way to leave the very first spot in the very first box open, then exit the PC

Step 3: exit the game via the Home button on your 3DS - Leave Pokemon running in the background - and open the camera with L + R and select the QR Code scanner

Step 4: scan the QR Code for the pokemon you made on the website and choose to open the browser

Step 5: once the browser opens and crashes, exit to the main 3DS menu via the Home button and reopen your pokemon game

Step 6: open your PC and BAM! your pokemon will be in the first slot in the first box

Like I said, I'm not a fan of services like this because it takes away from the experience, but you paid $40 for the game, so you can do what you please with it

bread's done
Back