NHL 09 CAG Team 2.0 - CAG Hockey Night - On Hiatus - Have a great summer! :)

I've been out of the game for a while. What's the status on the loser's bracket. I knew I was waiting for someone to play before they could play me, but they've probably played by now.

I think it's been scrapped for the most part, since we realized "Hey, we are playing to win lower spots."

So besides first/second place, I just used the regular season standings.

So, who's going to be around tonight for some team games? I figure depending on how many people we have, we can mix and match, and get some league games played as well. Either way, looking forward to some CAG Hockey tonight!

I'll be there a bit after 8, I have to get some food tonight at some point as well, might have to jump off at about 9ish.. then I'll be back on after that. Two weeks ago I went without eating, so, it turns out to be a rough morning with all the drinking.

Good games tonight guys. After nearly six hours of play and me not being on the winning side once, I decided it was time to call it a night. I felt like a fucking jinx tonight. That last game was rough too. I felt like we were really controlling it, and just got completely let down. I guess Shady's winning streak was unstoppable.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Maybe if someone on the rest of the team scored a goal :p
That last game was my first loss in the VS sessions.[/quote]

Hey man, how many times did I set you up? With as hot as you were, my main concern was getting you the puck. And I owned Matt on faceoffs in that one. 25-8 :D haha

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey man, how many times did I set you up? With as hot as you were, my main concern was getting you the puck. And I owned Matt on faceoffs in that one. 25-8 :D haha[/QUOTE]

I know, but someone else needed to get some shots, I was getting triple teamed by the end. To be fair, Matt set me up for the Penalty Shot :D

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Good games tonight guys. After nearly six hours of play and me not being on the winning side once, I decided it was time to call it a night. I felt like a fucking jinx tonight. That last game was rough too. I felt like we were really controlling it, and just got completely let down. I guess Shady's winning streak was unstoppable.[/quote]

Yeah I don't know what the hell was up with that. I went 4 for 4 tonight. Everyone gets lucky every once and awhile haha.

Good games tonight guys.

Also...ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:preformed the Flying V in NHL 09...and scored! :D

[quote name='Panther1484']Yeah I don't know what the hell was up with that. I went 4 for 4 tonight. Everyone gets lucky every once and awhile haha.

Good games tonight guys.

Also...ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED:preformed the Flying V in NHL 09...and scored! :D[/QUOTE]

I also got the triple deke achievement :)

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey man, how many times did I set you up? With as hot as you were, my main concern was getting you the puck. And I owned Matt on faceoffs in that one. 25-8 :D haha[/QUOTE]

I was playing right D. Gillums was center. :p

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Hey man, how many times did I set you up? With as hot as you were, my main concern was getting you the puck. And I owned Matt at life and Gillums on faceoffs in that one. 25-8 :D haha[/quote]

corrected ;)

[quote name='SeanAmI']This time it worked Mr. Hockey.[/quote]

Only if you count kicking the puck back into the net off the rebound, haha. It was like a man orgy in front of the net and somehow the puck just squirted in. Your triple deke was better.

With all the moving we have done at the house, I have relocated my TV and xbox into the basement along with my computer (first time both are on the same floor). Now as WeavShow and Gillums have experienced with me I am getting a slight lag, it dose a 1 sec pause every 30 to 60 secounds. I am hard wired into the router now since its on the same floor, I also tried it with the wireless connection. I may need a litttle extension on my games played till I can figure this out.

Does any one have any suggestions that I can try?

Captin OBVIOU5

usually the you type in the browser 192.168.0.1 ; 192.168.1.1 ; 192.168.100.1 ; 192.168.1.100. Depends if you have it all set to default.

Caps up 4-0! Ovechkin just got a killer goal!

I'll probably be on later tonight in case anyone wants to play OTP or our league games.

Go CAPS!

Hell yeah Ill be on. Ready to kick some ass.

Although when I joined last time you guys were above .500 and then I never got to join in on the winning

:(

I am going to the bar in light of my 8:15 Softball game being canceled, should;d be on later though for some OTP, and if people bounce, some league instead.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']I'll be on, then probably jet after 11:30 or 12 ish to play the UFC demo.[/quote]

Fixed that for ya ;)

Everytime I get on you're playing that, lol.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Fixed that for ya ;)

Everytime I get on you're playing that, lol.[/quote]

Shut up you bastard. lol. J/k. Well the wife is bringing me home the Wolverine game to play So i might be on that. I can't help it if I love the UFC demo lol.

Nah I'll give you props for playing a good demo.

Somethings going on with the disc drive of my 360, its really wearing down.

I was in the lobby with talon and it said my disc was unreadable. Restarted the 360, got into a lobby with Sean and it said the same thing. I'm gonna try again later.

If you have room, try installing it to the drive, but I have had that issue with a few people. It might be my nat settings also? Sorry I didn't get a chance to stick around, the xbox got co-opted by family for Keflings

bread's done
Back