NHL 09 CAG Team 2.0 - CAG Hockey Night - On Hiatus - Have a great summer! :)

[quote name='Panther1484']God damn I missed like 72 inside jokes last night! :([/quote]

Haha, you really did. You wouldn't happen to be Mormon would you?

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, you really did. You wouldn't happen to be Mormon would you?[/quote]

Only if I meet a hot Mormon lady in a bar...

But usually no. :D

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Haha, you really did. You wouldn't happen to be Mormon would you?[/quote]

HA! Or a Mormon Buddhist who practices Buddhism more?

Who's playing tomorrow? I'm going to try to get on, but if I do, please don't spoil the Lakers game for me. I'd have to DVR it in order to play.

I haven't played NHL in 2 weeks. It was another 2 weeks before that. I don't know what the deal is. I got to the Cup Finals in my dynasty mode and then lost interest in the game. I barely play my 360 now at all. Animal Crossing Wii has taken my soul, and games like NHL 09 and Fallout 3, both of which I love, have been left to rot.

Anyway... hoepfully we can get some good team games going tomorrow night since Nate will be out of town in a few days and probably will shun NHL (along with myself and Vulcan) in favor of UFC 2009 when he gets back.

Well Pens/Caps is tomorrow night. Depending on how it goes will more hen likely decide if I'll be on tomorrow...

But since The Pens will win 3-1 with goals by Malkin, Guerrin, and Kunitz (finally) I'll be on. :D

Let's see how close my prediction goes...

[quote name='moojuice']I may or may not be on...depends how fast I can transcribe a whole semester's worth of notes into a notecard.[/quote]

Please don't tell me you have a Saturday final.

I've been jammin as much shit as I can onto this notecard tonight. Somehow I lost half of the pack on the subway after I bought them, but I'm the idiot who opened them out of that plastic bag. Had to go way out of my way to find note cards, you'd think the bookstore would have them.

I'll probably go blind trying to read it tomorrow, but it'll be worth it.

Saturday morning, 9 AM, Statistics. Ohhhhhh yeahhhh.

That's really weird that your bookstore doesn't have them. Hell, the coffee shop down here sells note cards and pens.

Good luck with you test though, an good luck with the eyes.

[quote name='moojuice']Saturday morning, 9 AM, Statistics. Ohhhhhh yeahhhh.

That's really weird that your bookstore doesn't have them. Hell, the coffee shop down here sells note cards and pens.

Good luck with you test though, an good luck with the eyes.[/quote]

I don't have any shops like that around me. Well, I guess Borders is kinda close but they didnt sell any notecards when I went to check. All around me is basically fast food places and hole in the wall shops. I go to school in a pretty poor section of a huge city so what can you expect.

My roommate is actually legally blind and he has this james bond like pen that transforms into a magnifying glass. It's pretty badass and he's letting me use it tomorrow.

Thanks, good luck with yours. Don't play too late with us if you get on ;)

I will probably play tonight. Haven't played NHL much lately except for a random game here and there to try to get through my goalie BAP.

[quote name='cubs2321']I will probably play tonight. Haven't played NHL much lately except for a random game here and there to try to get through my goalie BAP.[/QUOTE]

I played 4 games in goal months ago. The goalie BAP achievent is the only single player achievement I don't have. I always lost by 1.

[quote name='Matt Young']I played 4 games in goal months ago. The goalie BAP achievent is the only single player achievement I don't have. I always lost by 1.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can get A- but I always end up giving up at least one goal. I just got around 25 saves and first star of the game in a 3-1 win and still got A-.

[quote name='Panther1484']Some NHL 010 tidbits...

Corey Perry is the cover athelete. At least it's not Ovechkin
http://sports.ign.com/articles/980/980182p1.html

Producer Blog that is giving out some secrets
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/230742.page

twitter.com/nhl10

And Sean sadly, no I didn't write that threat. I just make fun of him for looking like a homeless guy...and he's a douche.[/QUOTE]

Crosby's still a bigger douche. WAAAAAAAAHHHH, they threw their hats on the ice.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']I'm probably going to be late tonight. Got some stuff to take care of before my trip.[/quote]

I'm about to eat so I'll be a lil' late myself

[quote name='SeanAmI']Crosby's still a bigger douche. WAAAAAAAAHHHH, they threw their hats on the ice.[/quote]

Well watch the highlights tonight of the game. Ovechkin literally sped up and locked knees intentionally with Sergei Gonchar. He's probably out for the playoffs and it was a dirty play...at least we are winning 3-1...as I predicted...;)

[quote name='Panther1484']Well watch the highlights tonight of the game. Ovechkin literally sped up and locked knees intentionally with Sergei Gonchar. He's probably out for the playoffs and it was a dirty play...at least we are winning 3-1...as I predicted...;)[/QUOTE]

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Once everybody else get's on I'll be on. Even though I was in the dressing room and backed out. Now I got sidetracked and I'm trying to finish up finding parts for the car so she can be the beast she once was.

Once everybody is on just send me a Instant Message On AIM.

Deadpool4279 and I'll hop on till about 11:30 or 12 ish

Eh, I always just print out whoever I want to be on the cover since people make custom covers anyway.

With that said, Jeff Carter will be on my cover of NHL 10.

[quote name='Flyersfan']Eh, I always just print out whoever I want to be on the cover since people make custom covers anyway.

With that said, Jeff Carter will be on my cover of NHL 10.[/quote]

Will it be a duo cover with Fleury's toe save in Game 2? Sorry, had to go there...:) (Philly would of won the series if he hadn't of made that save IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5llgaRMGrnk

If I could find a good printer, I'd defentily do that. Perhaps a Malkin cover for me...

For some reason, I just wasn't that into it last night. Maybe it's finally starting to lose it's fun value cause of the cheap players in it. :/

[quote name='Panther1484']Will it be a duo cover with Fleury's toe save in Game 2? Sorry, had to go there...:) (Philly would of won the series if he hadn't of made that save IMO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5llgaRMGrnk

If I could find a good printer, I'd defentily do that. Perhaps a Malkin cover for me...[/quote]

low blow bro, low blow.

Was a good save, I'll give him that.

Vulcan, I felt the same way which is why I hadnt played in a long ass time before last week. Taking a break kinda helps I think. Either way, NHL 10 is coming out shortly.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Make a cover of Malkin and Crosby getting punched in the face.[/quote]

FUNNY!

I understand why you would want that as a cover seeing how Atlanta doesn't have anyone worth being on your cover...

Oh yeah...I went there...:D

[quote name='Panther1484']FUNNY!

I understand why you would want that as a cover seeing how Atlanta doesn't have anyone worth being on your cover...

Oh yeah...I went there...:D[/QUOTE]

Ilya Kovalchuck

[quote name='Panther1484']They didn't trade him yet?[/QUOTE]

I should be able to knock out so nhl games this week. Glad to see the pens still around. Leading now too!

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']I should be able to knock out so nhl games this week. Glad to see the pens still around. Leading now too![/quote]

It is a beautiful thing. Also with Boston down 3-1 to Carolina, we could even have home-ice next round if we finish off the Caps on Monday!

I heart the playoffs!

[quote name='Panther1484']It is a beautiful thing. Also with Boston down 3-1 to Carolina, we could even have home-ice next round if we finish off the Caps on Monday!

I heart the playoffs![/QUOTE]

Yeah didn't finish off the Caps on Monday...

Shaq Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

[quote name='DestroVega']hey guys, off to California on business till Monday. See ya then, I am pretty ahead on # of games played.[/QUOTE]

California, you say? Let's get drunk and double team some aspiring actresses. ;)

Yeah, connection issues are the reason I'm not really enforcing the 3 games/week rule.

I might miss out again this Friday. Taking off early from work to go to a graduate networking event, don't know how long I'll be there, and I have to get up at 5 the next morning to actually graduate. I need me some OTP.

I'm not going to be able to play Friday either. I'm going to see my friend's band open for Great White. Hope GW isn't using any pyrotechnics.

bread's done
Back