Official Amazon Quick Picks FAQ - READ 1st POST

[quote name='rgd2blck']
Would my chances of getting Demon's Souls to show up in my quick picks go up/down if I instead marked the games in my shopping cart as "owned" despite them not being out yet?[/QUOTE]

It should go up if you pick the right games. For a lot of games, it would be tough to do without adding unreleased games. Amazon doesn't have any kind of logic filter; they just see that you own a game (and have it 5-star rated hopefully) that corresponds to a game that - *gasp* - you want. Heck, I've probably got about a half dozen games or more right now that I claim to own and rated 5 stars that don't even come out this year. Some don't even have release dates for next year, yet they all helped me to get some games in my Quick Picks.

[quote name='Nirron']It should go up if you pick the right games. For a lot of games, it would be tough to do without adding unreleased games. Amazon doesn't have any kind of logic filter; they just see that you own a game (and have it 5-star rated hopefully) that corresponds to a game that - *gasp* - you want. Heck, I've probably got about a half dozen games or more right now that I claim to own and rated 5 stars that don't even come out this year. Some don't even have release dates for next year, yet they all helped me to get some games in my Quick Picks.[/QUOTE]

"Logic filter" was the phrase I was looking for! I didn't know if Amazon's brain would prefer to give me quick picks from my recommended games list based on unreleased games being in my shopping cart versus being marked as owned. Thanks for clearing that up!

Apparently they just added a ton of linking over at amazon. My recommendations page was somewhere in the 20's lastnight, and it more than tripled now with a ton of new games and ps3 hardware stuff.

Got psp gran tourismo, wii dead space extraction, ps3 fragfx controller then additional tmnt film collection on blu-ray and a star trek replica kit in my quick picks. Every single item appeared in my recommendations overnight, lol, as well as another 40 more I just deleted.

My recommendations went from something around four to something like forty. Apparently they tied a hell of a lot of Lego-related games to New Super Mario Bros Wii, and stuff like Gran Turismo PSP.

On the bright side, my Gold Box today had Monado, Boy and his Blob, Resident Evil PSP, and a new one for the list:

:psp: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines

Still no Brutal Legend or FF13 though :whistle2:(

I still have one ECA code I saved once I heard about the free membership, since I knew I was going to order Brutal Legend + at least two more orders before the 30th, so I guess if I don't see it in the next 12-14 days, I'll just go ahead and get Brutal Legend so I can ensure Release Date Delivery. I would miss the $2.85 Quick Pick savings, but I've already saved so much thanks in small part to my early detection of a few methods and thanks in large part to this thread :D

Edit: Oh man Jodou, you're getting me thinking about those games now. Those are probably my two biggest anticipated games of 2010 (or maybe 2011 if Rising doesn't make it) but I'm running out of games I want for Quick Picks, so I need those asap :p I would e-mail them about it, but it seems a bit odd to e-mail a retailer that they're slow in putting up a pre-order for games that won't come out for a year or more. Guess I can get to work on trying to get the PSP version of LittleBigPlanet in my Gold Box.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vortextk']Apparently they just added a ton of linking over at amazon. My recommendations page was somewhere in the 20's lastnight, and it more than tripled now with a ton of new games and ps3 hardware stuff.

Got psp gran tourismo, wii dead space extraction, ps3 fragfx controller then additional tmnt film collection on blu-ray and a star trek replica kit in my quick picks. Every single item appeared in my recommendations overnight, lol, as well as another 40 more I just deleted.[/QUOTE]
I was just about to post this; I hate it when this happens overnight! What a waste of a quick picks, but they were all games (also got Gran Turismo PSP, as well as some old ass games). The least they could have done was add entries for Metal Gear Sold: Rising and Castlevania on PS3. :bomb:

[quote name='Nirron']:psp: Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines[/quote]Added, thanks!
Edit: Oh man Jodou, you're getting me thinking about those games now. Those are probably my two biggest anticipated games of 2010 (or maybe 2011 if Rising doesn't make it) but I'm running out of games I want for Quick Picks, so I need those asap :p I would e-mail them about it, but it seems a bit odd to e-mail a retailer that they're slow in putting up a pre-order for games that won't come out for a year or more. Guess I can get to work on trying to get the PSP version of LittleBigPlanet in my Gold Box.
Haha, yeah. Those games will eventually be added, but I'm getting them in my quick picks on 360 for now.

[quote name='lllGurulll']trying to get Halo ODST and the god of war collection to show up. Others have done it but I just can't get it to go at all.[/QUOTE]
I had Halo ODST at one point, because I fake pre-ordered Halo Reach (Batman: AA, MW2, and Uncharted 2 will also help get it in your quick picks) so definitely do that one today and you should get ODST tomorrow. God of War: Collection is super easy as well, just pre-order GoW III. Soon as you get the two you're after, just cancel the pre-orders. Also, click on fix this for both the games you're trying to get and unrate everything that shows up. Then go back and rate them 5-stars again. It sounds weird but it shakes up the list and gives Amazon a fresh look at what to give you.

Fingers crossed for ya mate!

[quote name='rgd2blck']This thread has absolutely blown my mind. I came in here trying to figure out how to pre-order Demon's Souls for as cheaply as possible and I ended up learning so much I never knew. For YEARS I didn't understand why I was getting text books as my recommendations based on incredibly old purchases. THANK YOU Jodou and every contributor to this thread![/quote]Thanks! The praise should go to many before me that discovered and pioneered the process. I'm simply passing along my knowledge and expertise in the matter.
I am a little confused about the process of getting a game to show up in quick picks based on recommendations of games that aren't out yet. For example, I got Demon's Souls on my recommendations list by adding a couple games coming out in a few months to my shopping cart and "pre-ordering" another.

Would my chances of getting Demon's Souls to show up in my quick picks go up/down if I instead marked the games in my shopping cart as "owned" despite them not being out yet?
At this time, nobody has spotted a Demon's Souls quick pick in a while, so your chances won't change right now. Soon as it becomes eligible, I'll comment on how to get it in your quick picks.

[quote name='Jodou']I had Halo ODST at one point, because I fake pre-ordered Halo Reach (Batman: AA, MW2, and Uncharted 2 will also help get it in your quick picks) so definitely do that one today and you should get ODST tomorrow. God of War: Collection is super easy as well, just pre-order GoW III. Soon as you get the two you're after, just cancel the pre-orders. Also, click on fix this for both the games you're trying to get and unrate everything that shows up. Then go back and rate them 5-stars again. It sounds weird but it shakes up the list and gives Amazon a fresh look at what to give you.

Fingers crossed for ya mate![/QUOTE]
Wait, so if I make a pre order for halo reach, you think odst will show up in my list tomorrow? The funny thing is I preordered ODST yesterday and reach is in my gold box today. Think I could still get odst to show up in my gold box by canceling my preorder for odst, then pre order reach?

[quote name='gamer1233']Wait, so if I make a pre order for halo reach, you think odst will show up in my list tomorrow? The funny thing is I preordered ODST yesterday and reach is in my gold box today. Think I could still get odst to show up in my gold box by canceling my preorder for odst, then pre order reach?[/QUOTE]
Definitely. Go cancel your ODST order now and it should show up for you tomorrow (don't forget to rate Reach and unrate ODST if you rated it)!

If you cancel an order with something that has a goldbox discount, let's say after the day it appeared, is that discount gone for good unless you get it back in your quick picks? With eca codes out(though looks like more on the way), I'd love to consolidate orders sometimes but of course losing the additional 5% off wouldn't be better.

[quote name='Vortextk']If you cancel an order with something that has a goldbox discount, let's say after the day it appeared, is that discount gone for good unless you get it back in your quick picks? With eca codes out(though looks like more on the way), I'd love to consolidate orders sometimes but of course losing the additional 5% off wouldn't be better.[/QUOTE]
The day after, the discount would not still be locked in. It sucks, especially since you can't put quick pick orders into one transaction.

[quote name='Jodou']It sucks, especially since you can't put quick pick orders into one transaction.[/QUOTE]

You mean over multiple days right? I am putting quick picks together from the same day.

[quote name='Vortextk']You mean over multiple days right? I am putting quick picks together from the same day.[/QUOTE]
Can you get them all in your checkout with the discounted price at the same time? I assumed this was not possible.

[quote name='Jodou']Can you get them all in your checkout with the discounted price at the same time? I assumed this was not possible.[/QUOTE]

It is. I did it today with four separate items (in one large order), all of which were in my Quick Picks. It was interesting to see, as I've never seen a Gold Box Discount that large before :p

I just wish Amazon had something in place where, due to Quick Picks obviously occuring many times over several days, that if I place multiple orders, all having ECA codes applied, I should be able to combine them and then get the ECA code back from at least one order. Guess that's more an observation that struck me though rather than something actually pertinent to this thread, but we are talking about discounts and I dare not enter the wasteland of the ECA thread.

[quote name='Nirron']It is. I did it today with four separate items (in one large order), all of which were in my Quick Picks. It was interesting to see, as I've never seen a Gold Box Discount that large before :p[/QUOTE]
Word, Amazon flat out lies that you can only have one discount per day then or it's a leftover rule. Thanks for clearing that up!

my gold box was overflowing with games today! too bad i either didn't want them, or didn't want to pay that much for them:

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
Resonance of Fate (PS3)
Halo Reach (360)
Hero's Saga (DS)
Ace Attorny Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (DS)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (WII)
Earth Defense Force & Samurai Warriors 2 (360)
No More Heroes 2 (WII)

also had a strategy guide for episodes from liberty city. i'm expecting to have 2 weeks of no games no in order to even this out.

[quote name='Jodou']Definitely. Go cancel your ODST order now and it should show up for you tomorrow (don't forget to rate Reach and unrate ODST if you rated it)![/QUOTE]
Ok just did those steps, will let you know how it goes for me. Thanks

Jodou, I open my deals page. For each quick pick I want, I right click the add to cart button and open in new tab(or window if your browser doesn't do tabs).

I DON'T THINK you can get more than 1 quick pick item normally, you have to like leave the original page open. Might be good to add in your faq to open new windows for everything they want to purchase for that day.

[quote name='Nirron'] I just wish Amazon had something in place where, due to Quick Picks obviously occuring many times over several days, that if I place multiple orders, all having ECA codes applied, I should be able to combine them and then get the ECA code back from at least one order.[/quote]

You can "combine" orders on your account page, but for whatever reason anything with free shipping isn't applicable. Since that's all I use I don't know the specifics of how combining works, tried the other day only to find out fsss wasn't supported with it.

[quote name='Nirron']Guess that's more an observation that struck me though rather than something actually pertinent to this thread, but we are talking about discounts and I dare not enter the wasteland of the ECA thread.[/QUOTE]

=P

Hey, maybe my efforts paid off. Amazon has added a bunch of new things to my recommendations (On top of the 150ish things left on the list when I went to bed last night), I'll have to go though it again later tonight. Its offering me some really odd things though since I said I said I owned a Kirby Plush, but it is right in that I do want that Metaknight one...

Here is my quick picks for today:
AR Tonelico: Melody of Elemia (5% off) [PS2]
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (10% off) [PS3]
King of Fighters 98: Ultimate Match (5% off) [PS2]

Yeah read back some posts, we all got a bunch of new stuff linked in our recommendations over night. Maybe by paying attention long enough we can find out how often they do this or a schedule. Sucks for some of us, like me, I had 5 quick picks ALL from my recommendations, but all new things that got in there over the night =P not things I hand picked.

[quote name='Vortextk']Jodou, I open my deals page. For each quick pick I want, I right click the add to cart button and open in new tab(or window if your browser doesn't do tabs).

I DON'T THINK you can get more than 1 quick pick item normally, you have to like leave the original page open. Might be good to add in your faq to open new windows for everything they want to purchase for that day.[/QUOTE]
Oh, it's already in the FAQ but I didn't realize that you could get them all in the cart at the same time as well. I just assumed they had to be separate orders.

Okay, this answered some things, but others issues still exist with my quick picks because it's still showing awful music in them, yet I never had any music at all in my recommendations I could fix to say not to use it. All my recommendations are games and movies, yet music still exists in quick picks. I wish it was easier, and that when you scroll down and view the few quick picks, you could say "not interested" in a check box THERE...that'd be easier, though that would be something Amazon probably wouldn't consider because that's closer to rigging the quick picks directly, which I'm sure they'd "frown upon" in the first place. Not to mention I've always been confused because members here always said "I got it in my gold box" and not "I got it in my quick picks" because there IS a difference as I just realized by this thread, and some posts around here made me think you could control the ACTUAL Gold box deals in the upper right. It's almost always referred to "my Gold box" on CAG, and "just wait until it shows up in your Gold box", sorry, but that's confusing IMO. The Gold box deals are universal, and "quick picks" is something else, yet some people interchangeably use them.

Also, the fricking thing they use, as aptly named "logic filter" here, is busted beyond hell, I bought the Watchmen on Blu-ray from them no less than a month ago (pre-ordered) and the other day it showed up in quick picks...makes no sense. Not only do I own it, I BOUGHT IT FROM THEM...lol...mine's been like the other user here who said random weird sh*t shows up...I get unrelated standard def. TV seasons of shows I don't care about on DVD in quick picks, just because I bought Fringe on Blu-ray, and nowhere in recommendations do those tv shows show up. I'm talking about them offering me stuff like Weeds, how is that similar to Fringe?! Just because it's "TV on DVD"? Its often frustrating because you think by honing your recommendations you can fix this (if it's not in recommendations, you can't though!), but low and behold I get country music, pop albums etc... in my quick picks when the only CD I ever ordered from Amazon was a newer CD you can't buy in the states, a rock band called Thornley. "Oh, he bought a CD, I bet he likes ANY kind of music"...if it's not in recommendations, why is it showing up in quick picks? There's no way to fix this, I even told them not to use that CD months ago, but still...

I have long since told it not to use that ONE CD, yet they still show up even after that....*BUT* then I stumbled onto something interesting. It appears that because I added 2 tags ("rock" and "Nickelback") to the Thornley CD Tiny Pictures product page to help customers search, it has been adding ANY CD's (regardless of genre) into my quick picks. Weird, so I deleted my tags in my account profile by editing them out...You try to help Amazon shoppers who are searching by adding tags to an item, and it penalizes you by using those tags somehow (Rock = music...music=Diva pop...Hey, he loves Britney Spears!...??? WTF?). Eff that, I'm not sacrificing my own bargains because their internal searching protocol is messed up.:bomb:

Bottom line, I have been pissed about the erratic nature of quick pics showing random crap that wasn't even music or blu-rays or games out of nowhere when that's all I buy or look at, (like tools, kitchen stuff, etc...showing up, I don't buy that stuff!) and have been trying to refine things like ratings/own it, etc... for months, and it's just "buggy" to me, seems it may depend on other factors like how frequent you shop, when you order something, SOMEthing else...there's got to be more to it, because there's a few of us who have COMPLETELY different items just randomly showing up in there hogging up precious space. Not to mention like I said they had a quick pick for something I bought from them less than 30 days prior! Ugh.

Blah, I've resorted to trial and error, I've just read through this thread and learned the hard way over the last 8 months since seriously ordering off Amazon, about 75% of the tactics here I've been using. But at least it was a VERY GOOD read, as it allowed me to refresh what I know and rid myself of some of the mysteries. It was so worth you guys doing this, forgive this long rant, but I didn't think anyone would talk about this, as each time a newbie would ask "how do you modify quick picks" nobody responds to him. I'll fix that remaining 25% and see how much difference I can make. Thanks all.

Wow after some real lackluster days with some random crap for my Quick Picks, I go the the following:

God of War 3, Resistance, Infamous, Ninja Gaiden Sigma and MGS 4 Prima Guide. At least its good to know that I am getting games again after almost a week of pretty bad picks.

Does anyone have advice on trying to get a Game of the Year edition to show up in the quick picks? Does rating or wish-listing the original game help/hurt? FYI, I'm aiming for Fallout 3: GOTY. Fallout 3 is currently at the top of my 'recommendations' page.

Okay, issue 2 on something I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON in my recommendations, what the hell, anyone else getting this still? I bought Batman AA on PS3 from them, received it like 2 weeks ago, it's now in my recommendations!!

From my understanding, I care because they use recommendations to select what goes in quick picks...correct?

Something's messed up.

[quote name='BWS1982']Okay, issue 2 on something I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON in my recommendations, what the hell, anyone else getting this still? I bought Batman AA on PS3 from them, received it like 2 weeks ago, it's now in my recommendations!!

From my understanding, I care because they use recommendations to select what goes in quick picks...correct?

Something's messed up.[/QUOTE]
Just click you own it.

I do get a tad annoyed how they keep recommening me the same thing again after I make I don't want it, or with some things, trying to get me to get a slightly different version. Yes, I own a Pokemon Gold and Silver guide, it does not mean I want all 8 variation of the Ruby and Sapphire guide D:

Happy to find this thread. Happy that Miramasa was in my quick picks. Unhappy that all this happens when ECA codes have dried up. Guess I'll just sit back and wait for a 3 for 3. Thanks for posting, OP!

[quote name='BWS1982']Okay, issue 2 on something I BOUGHT FROM AMAZON in my recommendations, what the hell, anyone else getting this still? I bought Batman AA on PS3 from them, received it like 2 weeks ago, it's now in my recommendations!!

Yes I noticed I had Prof Layton 2 in my Quick Picks the other day and I already own the title from Amazon.

I figure that best selling games somehow bypass and trump your recommendations. Just like how crappy quick pick days are filled with what other people are buying like Dan Brown Books, Ink Cartridges and other popular items, these games fall in that same cartegory of "what others are buying"

[quote name='Drkirby']Just click you own it.

I do get a tad annoyed how they keep recommening me the same thing again after I make I don't want it, or with some things, trying to get me to get a slightly different version. Yes, I own a Pokemon Gold and Silver guide, it does not mean I want all 8 variation of the Ruby and Sapphire guide D:[/QUOTE]

That's the messed up part (as if it wasn't already) : it won't let me. It only says Not interested, so I've just checked that. The space where the "I own it" thing normally is is empty and void of anything, like it knows I have it, but thinks I want 2 of them or something. I didn't even rate the damn things yet, either.

BWS1982, how many game purchases do you have from amazon? No matter what I did for my quick picks I got crap day after day. Once I finally ordered a few more games as fake pre-orders that I canceled, and two more to keep(demon's souls and brutal legend), I've been getting games in there every single day. So that's like 8 games total between fake canceled orders and actual ones that I ordered since batman AA to get some damn games to show up there. Buying or pre-ordering is the strongest way to get amazon to change what is showing up there so if you haven't bought much gaming stuff lately it may be tough to start, it has been for me.

Only two items today =/ Modnation racers and kaspersky internet security 2010?...

Got Castlevania: Lords of Shadow this morning; should get Alan Wake tomorrow if it's eligible. I got this thing down to a well-oiled machine!

[quote name='evyrew']Does anyone have advice on trying to get a Game of the Year edition to show up in the quick picks? Does rating or wish-listing the original game help/hurt? FYI, I'm aiming for Fallout 3: GOTY. Fallout 3 is currently at the top of my 'recommendations' page.[/QUOTE]
I actually had this pop up yesterday in my recommendations, thanks to the massive linking they did. Assuming you want it for the PS3, the major factors were GoW: Collection, MW2, and Star Wars: TFU Sith Edition. Hope that helps!

Man, I must have a bunch of ineligible games in my recommendations (LittleBigPlanet PSP, Cross Edge guide, and of course Brutal Legend and FF13) as I got nothing but blu-rays and random stuff today.

At least now I know that if stuff randomly appears when I usually get games, it simply means my current recommendations are ineligible for Quick Picks (which, unless the item is priced over $100, seems ridiculous)

@BWS1982 - I've actually had games I owned shop up as well. Batman: AA was the most recent offender, and I actually got Uncharted 2 in my Quick Picks a few days ago when I actually had the game pre-ordered on Amazon itself. Their "logic filter" (I feel so special having first used the term in this thread :p) is indeed quite wonky.

@evyrew - GOTY editions should work just like getting a regular game. You have to find the games tied to its recommendation and go the normal course from there.

[quote name='Nirron']Man, I must have a bunch of ineligible games in my recommendations (LittleBigPlanet PSP, Cross Edge guide, and of course Brutal Legend and FF13) as I got nothing but blu-rays and random stuff today.[/quote]Yeah, FFXIII and Brutal Legend are ineligible for sure. If it hasn't been spotted yet in our list, it's not going to show up sadly.

[quote name='BWS1982']Blah, I've resorted to trial and error, I've just read through this thread and learned the hard way over the last 8 months since seriously ordering off Amazon, about 75% of the tactics here I've been using. But at least it was a VERY GOOD read, as it allowed me to refresh what I know and rid myself of some of the mysteries. It was so worth you guys doing this, forgive this long rant, but I didn't think anyone would talk about this, as each time a newbie would ask "how do you modify quick picks" nobody responds to him. I'll fix that remaining 25% and see how much difference I can make. Thanks all.[/QUOTE]
Haha, like great sex -- it all comes with experience. I've learned from trial and error what actually factors into picks and how to 'game' the system. If you have any questions at all, just ask.

I would also click that you own it and that you don't want batman AA used for recommending items. I was getting comics and crap recommended to me so i clicked fix it and it was due to Batman AA.

What would be the best way to get a slim PS3 to show up? Ive already bought a ton of PS3 games and accessories from amazon, and PS3s would occasionally show up every now and then...but not lately.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']What would be the best way to get a slim PS3 to show up? Ive already bought a ton of PS3 games and accessories from amazon, and PS3s would occasionally show up every now and then...but not lately.[/QUOTE]
AFAIK, they can't show up.

[quote name='BWS1982']Not to mention I've always been confused because members here always said "I got it in my gold box" and not "I got it in my quick picks" because there IS a difference as I just realized by this thread, and some posts around here made me think you could control the ACTUAL Gold box deals in the upper right. It's almost always referred to "my Gold box" on CAG, and "just wait until it shows up in your Gold box", sorry, but that's confusing IMO. The Gold box deals are universal, and "quick picks" is something else, yet some people interchangeably use them.
[/QUOTE]

I was confused too. This thread cleared it all up.

I have a quick pick bonanza today (no Demon's Souls, boo) for games all listed in the OP. I want to buy them all in one order as described in this thread. If I do that will the games ship as they hit release dates individually / maintaining "release date delivery", or does the whole order sit until all the games come out and then ship? I have never made an order for unreleased items with staggered dates before.

[quote name='rgd2blck']If I do that will the games ship as they hit release dates individually / maintaining "release date delivery", or does the whole order sit until all the games come out and then ship?[/QUOTE]
Amazon has split my orders in the past if something wasn't readily available, so for pre-orders it shouldn't be any different.

If you're not using free shipping I don't know why they would hold them all to ship them out at once, especially if you paid(or use prime) for release day delivery. It's only use free shipping suckers that get screwed here, I think =)

Great thread OP. Took me 3 days to clean up my recommended list as I've been an Amazon customer for a very long time. But the work has paid off as I now have only games in my list! No more Nora Roberts books or Kitchen Aid products.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']what makes you say that? Im 100% sure it can. I even made a thread on CAG when I first started posting here that that PS3s were about $20 off, until some member pointed out that it was specific to my gold box, and not the site.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179304[/QUOTE]
Because that was over a year ago, it's a different model, and I've seen no reports of PS3 slims showing up. If Amazon doesn't have a product flagged to show up, it simply won't no matter what you try.

[quote name='Jodou']Definitely. Go cancel your ODST order now and it should show up for you tomorrow (don't forget to rate Reach and unrate ODST if you rated it)![/QUOTE]Some Wii game showed up in my gold box. But odst did show up in the new quick pick section. Think I shold say I own Halo 3 and rate it? Or just wait and see if odst gets in my goldbox? Thanks

[quote name='gamer1233']But odst did show up in the new quick pick section.[/QUOTE]
I'm confused; what did you mean by this?

[quote name='Jodou']I'm confused; what did you mean by this?[/QUOTE]Sorry, Im not home right now so I cant say for sure on what it is called. But when I went to my recommendations it was listed in a new for me section. I thought it was called new quick picks or something like that. Definitely wasn't in my gold box, was in my recommendations somewhere.

[quote name='gamer1233']Sorry, Im not home right now so I cant say for sure on what it is called. But when I went to my recommendations it was listed in a new for me section. I thought it was called new quick picks or something like that. Definitely wasn't in my gold box, was in my recommendations somewhere.[/QUOTE]
OK, as long as it's in your main recommendations page you should be good. I'm surprised you didn't get it right away, but it will show up eventually. The only thing I can recommend is re-rating Halo Reach and hope for the best tomorrow.

bread's done
Back