2. Collector's Edition Games - January to March
  3. Collector's Edition Games - April to June
  4. Collector's Edition Games - July to September
  5. Collector's Edition Games - October to December
  6. Collector Edition Games - TBA to 2022
  7. Extra Space

Deals: (Updated 12/14/20)

FAQ: 
  • What is this thread? A massive collection of limited edition games & other attributing items, included with links. 
  • Why put it all in one thread? More traffic due to collaborating interests.
  • Why is that important? This keeps the thread popular and doesn't risk a failed CE from falling through the cracks unnoticed. 
  • What can be discussed here? Anything relevant to what is posted.
  • Why make another CE compilation? Karma. 
  • Where are the big pictures? Still here, scroll down. Due to the increased number of CEs, a preface post is needed. 
  • When is the Final Fantasy XVI CE? Not announced. Granted, IF it does, you can bet I will devote an entire page to it. 
  • What about other CEs that have been announced? Give me a minute. It takes a bit of time to format the title, price, date, & retailer links in correctly.
  • What about the Book/Steelbook/Console/Misc. Picture Posts? I condensed the thread. Not necessary to include pictures for all those items. They will still be included in the Everything List post. 

Graveyard: 
Old Official Collector's Edition Compilations

XI - 2020

X - 2019

IX - 2018

VIII - 2017 & 2018

VII - 2017

VI - 2016 & 2017

V - 2016

IV - 2015 & 2016

III - 2014 & 2015

II - 2013 & 2014

I - 2011, 2012, & 2013

Legend: 
  • (OOS) = Out of Stock
  • CE = Collector's Edition Game
  • LE = Limited Edition
  • BK = Strategy Guide, Art Book, and/or Lore Book
  • SB = Steelbook
  • CC = Console and/or Controller
  • MC = Miscellaneous
  • Anything linked means it exists. If not it hasn't been announced yet.

Major Retailers: 
Patch Notes: (Updated 12/18/20)
12/18/20 - Version 1.2

• Added:
  • [CE] Fallen Legion: Revenants: [NISA]
  • [LE] Theme Park Simulator: [Amazon UK]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated:
12/17/20 - Version 1.1

• Added:
  • [CE] Bloodlines 2: [Paradox]
  • [CE] Terminator: Resistance[TBA]
  • [CE] Ys Ix: Monstrum Nox: [NISA]
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
12/14/20 - Version 1.0

• Added:
  • Official Collector's Edition Compilation XII - 2021
  • Deals:
  • Fixed:
  • Updated: 
  •  

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be coincidence, but I was having the same error about my credit card until I turned off the VPN on my phone. I thought my bank was just autodeclining because of it. However, if you're not using a VPN it might be more what you said and I just got lucky right after turning mine off.
No VPN. Both of my credit cards show the transaction, it wasn't declined, I think Shopto just wanted to not approve the order.

Imagine posting on what is essentially a video game collector's edition hoarding thread and then making fun of video game hoarders

a big collective shaq fu to you from the entire mass of us who sit here and fill mom's basement with our games and are damn proud of it, thanks.
Imagine defending a dude who believes that the value of his collection is derived from how many other people miss out on the mass produced items he collects and has an issue with consumer friendly policies like an open preorder for a period of time. I do hope you're joking about still burdening your mom with your collectibles as your profile says you're 34 years old.

As much as I would have loved to get a Bravely Default 2 Collector's Edition, BBY is offering a pre-order bonus with the regular edition. (There will probably be a big ol art book through Dark Horse sometime in the future like the other games)

Looks like it's a place-mat and some coasters?

attachicon.gif
Bravely Default 2.png
I actually have a spare BD2CE if you're interested. I don't remember why I bought it but I sure don't need 2.

I tried buying it this morning with two diff credit cards and got the error saying my card declined the transaction... which isn't true because both credit cards show a 1 cent charge/refund. Was hoping it was a temp error but should have figured it would have been OOS.
I know your cc got declined but when I got my preorder in yesterday I also got the 1 cent charge and 1 cent refund. I selected to be charged on release date though.

I know your cc got declined but when I got my preorder in yesterday I also got the 1 cent charge and 1 cent refund. I selected to be charged on release date though.
Hm... maybe that was why (though I thought I selected pay on release but maybe I didn't) but then it seems odd the charge was for 1 cent and not the full amount.

https://jeux-video.fnac.com/a13499952/Steelbook-Super-Mario-3D-World-Objet-derive-Nintendo-Switch

Up on fnac France website not sure if it could be international shipping?
Would be great if that worked. That's only $38 or so.

EDIT: Alright, that link is for just the steelbook. The game itself is 50 euros, and then you add the steelbook for free. I'm assuming you'll get both cases, with about $15 shipping internationally. Nintendo Switch carts are not region-locked, but the regular case may be in French. Pretty sure this will be multilingual. It's about $70 to have it shipped to me.

Would be great if that worked. That's only $38 or so.

EDIT: Alright, that link is for just the steelbook. The game itself is 50 euros, and then you add the steelbook for free. I'm assuming you'll get both cases, with about $15 shipping internationally. Nintendo Switch carts are not region-locked, but the regular case may be in French. Pretty sure this will be multilingual. It's about $70 to have it shipped to me.
Pretty much you can confirm for international shipping?

Pretty much you can confirm for international shipping?
International addresses are supported and international shipping is an option. No mention is made about domestic-only, like on Shopto. So yes, I would say that this will be shipped on release day to wherever you pay to have it shipped. No guarantee on how long after release it'll get to you from France, given current shipping provider delays, however.

FYI guys, currently shipping to the US but price is pretty insane compared to what ShopTo had it for (ended up being $80 for me). Shipping was $15 for the cheapest option and the game and steelbook ship separately, which doesn't help (and also reduces the chances of them shipping in a box).

FYI guys, currently shipping to the US but price is pretty insane compared to what ShopTo had it for (ended up being $80 for me). Shipping was $15 for the cheapest option and the game and steelbook ship separately, which doesn't help (and also reduces the chances of them shipping in a box).
Dang I guess shipto was the best option for price.

Went ahead & went the amazon route. I don't mind spending the $80, that steelbooks looks incredible and the title is on the spine! :). Thanks for confirming US shipping.

I heard this is the only store that'll carry it.
K4XVVOUP7NHYBN3XR6EH5ZYFHA.jpg
Lol not sure where this one is at, but I been to the one in Pigeon Forge TN. It was quite the experience even though I despise the guy. Wonder what they're gonna do now with the store.

Anyone having trouble with Gamestop website? I keep getting error in the end saying Email field is required, but it was there before. And afterwards the email field becomes empty and you can't fill anything in

Ya I see the add to cart button red but says can not add to cart.

I thought the game was on pc as well?

Maybe just no collectors edition for it.

I procrastinated because of the price, then decided to jump. The PS5 sold out as I was checking out a few hours earlier. What are the odds it's live for hours and sells out in that exact minute. Regardless, I got the PS4 version. I don't mind, I'm actually considering saving my PS5 for exclusives anywhere until I can expand storage, otherwise that thing will be full by March.

I preordered the CE and all, but anybody wish they had something similar to the Baker house from RE7?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

In case anyone was wondering, I asked at a Gamestop if pre-order for resident evil 8 CE was available instore and they said online only. The POS wouldn't let them sell it, but possible it could become available later.

Anyone know what's up with Hitman 3 from Amazon? They haven't shipped them out and some who pre-ordered got emails that said it won't ship til mid March.

Anyone know if VIIIage will be at Capcom's store? I think I saw someone mention it but not sure if that was confirmed or just a hunch. 

bread's done
Back