Official NHL 12 CAG Team - We're Back Baby!!! WifeBeaterz on Parole!

Yeah, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight. When are your days off getting switched, Rob? It'll be nice when we can all play on Fridays again.

This coming weekend is when I start having Saturday and Sunday off. By the end of next month, I should (fingers crossed) have off Friday as well.

[quote name='jza1218']This coming weekend is when I start having Saturday and Sunday off. By the end of next month, I should (fingers crossed) have off Friday as well.[/QUOTE]

Nice! That's a sweet freaking setup, man. Hope you get it.

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Nice! That's a sweet freaking setup, man. Hope you get it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. Last year I had off Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays during the offseason. With the switch this year, I'm hoping that I can keep Fridays, especially because I have seniority over most of the part-timers.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']It was such a nice play. Set up so beautiful! We playing tonight?[/QUOTE]

It was. It really was. I'll have to see about tonight. Today is DL day for Madden, so that will be downloading for God knows how long...forever, lol. Then, I'll be playing that for a while. I'm hoping I'll have some time for hockey at some point tonight though.

We had a really good night last night. Won 6 out of 7, and beat 3 banner winning teams...one of whom was a current Elite team celebrating a pro banner from last month. In the last 3 games, we outscored out opponents 14-2. Gotta love nights like that. :)

502A0001_1_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_fgh.jpg

Well, playoff attempt didn't go so well. Always nice when the game decides you are going to lose and gives you the worst goalie possible. Gotta love the games where you have the same amount of shots and better scoring chances and lose by 5.

Negative Buddy. Hockey mixer tomorrow at 9 am and then 4 pm, then Sunday at 830am and then 6. Which means, I need to be up at 6 to eat and get outta here by 6:30 for the hour drive. Sunday night how ever..... Hells yes.

My fantasy football draft is tonight but I can play afterwards if people are playing. Starts around 8:30 and I think it took about an hour last year.

After getting shellacked by a team that had lost twice as many games as they've won in our final game last night, I'm probably done with NHL 12. I can't play tonight anyway, and Friday isn't that far away. Goodbye, NHL 12. I will shit on your grave.

[quote name='Vulcan2422']Monday night shabang before I trade it in tomorrow?[/QUOTE]

Despite playing in those games with Nate, I'll be available tonight after 10 if others are going to play.

As far as the name goes, since we'eve changed names every year, I'd prefer to keep to that tradition.

My suggestions are:

Canaderps
No Hockey League (if there is a lockout)
[Something Pudding/Snack Pack related]

[quote name='jza1218']Our Uniforms would have to be ice cream sandwich colored.[/QUOTE]

Yes, preferably in the style of the old Cleveland Cavaliers "party favor" uniforms. That would be great.

cavaliers_19941997_240.jpg

[quote name='moojuice']As far as the name goes, since we'eve changed names every year, I'd prefer to keep to that tradition.

My suggestions are:

Canaderps
No Hockey League (if there is a lockout)
[Something Pudding/Snack Pack related][/QUOTE]

I think No Hockey League should be our GM connected league name.

[quote name='jza1218']I think No Hockey League should be our GM connected league name.[/QUOTE]

Nate, please make note of this. We need to get this name before it's taken

[quote name='moojuice']Nate, please make note of this. We need to get this name before it's taken[/QUOTE]

Haha, then I guess we need to try to decide on settings as quickly as possible so I can create the league during the early release.

Wow after playing 13 I want to join a team but I had no idea how hardcore you guys were. Guess I gotta keep looking. Good luck this year.

bread's done
Back