Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

Unless Naughty Dog's screenshot's wrong, it shows that there are different ones, but maybe there are just different ones for bronze, silver, and gold trophies:

2732143997_81c38c83b5_o.jpg

Color swaps don't count. :(

Platinum trophy is the same on all games that have it.
I would think it's just like the one in the XMB card.

EDIT: I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually know a guy who got the No Pollen Wasted Trophy. Seriously, Eden's trophies are a pain in the butt to get. The easiest one to get, believe it or not, is the Silver one. Get every Spectre. Simple. Well, not entirely simple. But compared to everything else...

The 100000 pollen seems harder, I was halfway to no pollen wasted last night. Have you seen the last half of the game? All spectres in those later gardens looks so difficult.

I know of two guys on GAF who 100 percented Eden.... ridiculous.
100K pollen seems the hardest just because of the time involved.

I might get all seeds open in Garden 3, but after that, I think I'm gonna stop playing Eden. Something just seems wrong with it, and its' trophies.

Yeah I agree. The trophies in Eden are sadistic and I probably wont get half of them. Doesn't take away from the fact that its a fun/addictive game though.

And does anyone know if the trophies will get you things in Home or something? Like a certain point level unlocks certain furniture and so forth?

Hey Frisky - you can add the following info to the Uncharted trophy list.

The X kills with Y weapon trophies are all Bronze.

And you get the following for beating the game:

Easy - Bronze
Normal - Silver
Hard - Gold
Crushing - Gold

Link

Sony has announced that, as part of Warhawk's 1.5 update, over 50 trophies will be introduced into the game, and they're being offered for achievements as diverse as hosting a game for four hours, playing a "perfect deathmatch" (come 1st, no deaths) and shooting down aircraft with a tank. The update will also introduce "custom music tracks from the Home Menu", new paint schemes and insignia and a range of tutorial missions to help new players out before jumping online. It'll be released on August 27.

:whee:

^^ nice so Warhawk's trophies are retroactive right? I don't have it anymore but if I go borrow it and load it up get the patch, some things I've done should carry over into trophies? I know I shot down a warhawk w/ a tank before..

I think the cumulative trophies are retroactive (get some high number of total points), but something like not dying for a round and hosting for 4 hours (things done in a single game/play session) may not be.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sony has announced that, as part of Warhawk's 1.5 update, over 50 trophies will be introduced into the game, and they're being offered for achievements as diverse as hosting a game for four hours, playing a "perfect deathmatch" (come 1st, no deaths) and shooting down aircraft with a tank. The update will also introduce "custom music tracks from the Home Menu", new paint schemes and insignia and a range of tutorial missions to help new players out before jumping online. It'll be released on August 27.

:whee:[/quote]

Link for that.

I find it kind of ridiculous that the most anticipated exclusive of this year for the PS3, MGS4, has not yet been announced to support trophies?

[quote name='GuardianE']I find it kind of ridiculous that the most anticipated exclusive of this year for the PS3, MGS4, has not yet been announced to support trophies?[/quote]

It blows, but what can you do. A huge chunk of the PS3's library will probably never get trophy support either.

I have a question about your PS3 profile. I only have 1 trophy in Uncharted so far. Under the game section when I click trophy, it says I have it. But when I scroll over to the friend's list and check out my profile, it says I have zero trophies. I know someone said something about syncing, but how do I do that?

Also is there a site for PS3 gamertags ala the 360 ones where you can show off your trophies?

Last edited:
:lol: I don't give a shit about trophies (I do), but I want Uncharted badly now... I should wait on a drop though but I fear it wont happen do to this title going on a rebound.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sony has announced that, as part of Warhawk's 1.5 update, over 50 trophies will be introduced into the game, and they're being offered for achievements as diverse as hosting a game for four hours, playing a "perfect deathmatch" (come 1st, no deaths) and shooting down aircraft with a tank. The update will also introduce "custom music tracks from the Home Menu", new paint schemes and insignia and a range of tutorial missions to help new players out before jumping online. It'll be released on August 27.

:whee:[/quote]
It's too bad that this isn't retroactive, because I've done that to Cheapy's Warhawk one of the very few times he played.

[quote name='Blackout542']It blows, but what can you do. A huge chunk of the PS3's library will probably never get trophy support either.

I have a question about your PS3 profile. I only have 1 trophy in Uncharted so far. Under the game section when I click trophy, it says I have it. But when I scroll over to the friend's list and check out my profile, it says I have zero trophies. I know someone said something about syncing, but how do I do that?

Also is there a site for PS3 gamertags ala the 360 ones where you can show off your trophies?[/quote]
You could sync by either opening up the trophy collection part of the game menu or compare your trophies to somebody on your friends list.

Bronze Trophies

* Sofa Subjugator Bronze - Win 5 Sofa vs Sofa games
* The Barnard Award Bronze - Score over 1500 points in Single player
* Lonesome and Loving it Bronze - Play 5 single player games
* MyBuzz Enthusiast Bronze - Play 1 MyBuzz game
* Sofa Surfer Bronze - Play 1 Sofa vs Sofa game
* Socialite Bronze - Play 5 Multiplayer games

Silver Trophies

* Sofa Subjugator Silver - Win 20 Sofa vs Sofa games
* The Barnard Award Silver - Score over 3000 points on single player
* Lonesome and Loving it Silver - Play 20 single player games
* MyBuzz Enthusiast Silver - Play 20 MyBuzz games
* Sofa Surfer Silver - Play 15 Sofa vs Sofa games
* Socialite Silver - Play 20 multiplayer games
* He's on Fire! - Correctly answer 10 questions in a row. (Hidden)

Gold Trophies

* Sofa Subjugator Gold - Win 50 sofa vs sofa games
* The Barnard Award Gold - Score 5000 points in single player
* Lonesome and Loving it Gold - Play 50 single player games
* MyBuzz Enthusiast Gold - play 50 MyBuzz games
* Sofa Surfer Gold - Play 40 Sofa vs Sofa games
* Socialite Gold - Play 50 multiplayer games

Platinum Trophies

* Buzz's New Best Friend
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/06/trophies-buzz-quiz-tv/

I wonder if these trophies will be pretty easy, lol. I might get Buzz.

[quote name='aznguyen316']I have a completed game save for uncharted, I assume I wll just need to start an entirely new game to playthrough for trophies[/quote]
From the trophy list:

Note: You must start a new save without importing medals and rewards to be able to earn trophies.

Dang the game just gets better and better. I'm not that far, just finished the jet ski scene. That's been my favorite story cut scene so far, just before that part.
Her expressions are so cute.

I wonder if I'll dislike the 'twist' like everyone else.

Pain Trophies on September 4th: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/08/pain-trophies/

EDIT: Somewhat Complete Trophy list according to the blog

Gold Trophies

• Affliction Addiction: Get one billion points (Good Luck)
Silver Trophies

• Dude Abides: Use “The Dude” to score 50 Strikes in Bowling
Bronze Trophies

• 10 Mill Club: Get “PAIN in the Park” and “D-Town Destruction”
  • Harder Dick’s Balls: Get all of Dick’s Balls in the Block Party Dumpster without resetting
    (Heh heh heh) I really need adult supervision.
  • D-Town Destruction: Get 10,000,000 score in PAINdemonium and Aftermath
  • Combo Mambo: Get 20x Combo in PAINdemonium, Aftermath, Block Party and Demolition
  • Attention Spam: Get every type of PAIN (Groin, Head, Arm, Hand, Leg, Foot and Body) combo in PAINdemonium, Aftermath, Block Party and Demolition
PAIN Add-on Character Trophies

• Trill: Get PAINful Tosser Trophy with Scurv Dogg or Hung Lo
  • Grenade-A-Maid: Get Exploded 500 times with any female launchable character.

[quote name='dallow']A billion points? Ridiculous...........[/quote]
Not in one try, but cumulative.

Added Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars to the OP for upcoming games getting trophies and the dates for Warhawk and Pain's trophies.

Seems that Warhawk's platinum trophy only requires you to get all of the trophies attached to the main game, at least maybe if you don't have the boosters.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']From the trophy list:
Note: You must start a new save without importing medals and rewards to be able to earn trophies.[/quote]

This is ONLY IF you have a save file from pre-trophy Uncharted, correct?

You know, I get the feeling Sony wants Trophies to be harder to get than Achievements. SSHD has some pretty tough trophies, and PJE's trophy list is just bad (no indication whatsoever as to what you're doing) and Warhawk...man, no one's getting a Platinum in that thing. No one. Now Buzz doesn't look half bad, but I have no interest in Buzz, and Pain might be tough as well. But so far, getting trophies is hard.

Rock Band 2 Trophy list

Skill based

* Solid Gold, Baby! - Gold star any song
* Flawless Fretwork - 100% a song on Expert guitar
* Flawless Drumming - 100% a song on Expert drums
* Flawless Singing - 100% a song on Expert vocals
* Flawless Grrove - 100% a song on Expert bass only using up-strums
* Flawless Guitar Solo - 100% a guitar solo using on the solo buttons
* The Bachman-Turner Award - Maintain deployed overdrive for 90 seconds
* Million Point Club - Earn more than 1,000,000 points in a single song
* Bragging Rights - Defeat a player in either Score Duel or Tug Of War
* Comeback Kid - Defeat the last player that beat you in either Score Duel or Tug Of War
* Band Savior - Be a savior 3 times during one song
* Hello Cleveland! - Deploy vocal overdrive 4 times in a single song

Band World Tour mode

* Got Wheels - Won a van in World Tour
* Open Road - Won a bus in World Tour
* Jet Setter - Won a jet in World Tour
* Worldwide Sensation - Gain the ability to play around the world
* West Coast Performer - Played a set on the west coast of North America
* God Save The Band - Played a set in the United Kingdom
* Heartland Performer - Played a set in Middle America
* Western Europe Performer - Played a set in Western Europe
* East Coast Performer - Played a set on the east coast of North America
* Eastern European Performer - Played a set in Eastern Europe
* Road Dog - Played in every venue in the world
* One Million Fans - Reached 1,000,000 fans in Band World Tour
* Secret trophy
* Secret trophy
* Secret trophy
* Secret trophy
* Secret trophy

Exploration based

* Clothes To The Edge - Buy over $100,000 worth of clothes
* Needs More Umlauts! - Made a band logo
* The San Dimas 4th Annual Award - Competed in a battle of the bands
* You're Hired! - HVirtuoired a staff member
* You Killed The Radio Star - Made a music video

Tour Challenge

* Along For The Ride - Beat an instrument-specific challenge while playing another instrument
* Challenge Novice - Complete 25 Challenges on Medium Difficulty, or 10 Challenges on Hard Difficulty, or 5 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* Challenge Master - Complete 25 Challenges on Hard Difficuly, or 10 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* Challenge Savant - Complete 25 Challenges on Expert Difficulty
* The Final Countdown - Unlock an impossible challenge
* Stage Igniters - Beat the impossible band challenge
* Lord Of The Strings - Beat the impossible guitar challenge
* AN-I-MAL!!! - Beat the impossible drum challenge
* Virtuoso - Beat the impossible vocal challenge
* Groove Assassin - Beat the impossible Bass challenge
* Buy A Real Instrument Already! - Beat an impossible challenge on Expert difficulty

Drum Trainer

* Beat It! - Complete all beats at 60BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 140BPM or higher
* The Beat Goes On - Complete all beats at 100BPM or higher, or half of the beats at 180BPM or higher
* Fill Me In - Complete all fills at 60BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 140BPM or higher
* Fill Legend - Complete all fills at 100BPM or higher, or half of the fills at 180BPM or higher
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/09/trophies-rock-band-2/

It's not known yet what's bronze, silver, or gold yet.

[quote name='bjstucker']Does the 100,000 pollen trophy take awhile to activate? because I did this in the first garden (103,000) and it never registered.[/quote]
Points or pollen? There's a difference.

[quote name='Maklershed']Has anyone had any problems with the Uncharted trophies? I should have unlocked 13 but only got 4.[/quote]

Twice recently I stopped receiving trophies while playing Uncharted. I would unlock the medal in game but not the trophy on the PSN.

The 1st time I missed one, I couldn't get anymore until I loaded an older save file and re-tried them. I think I unlocked 3 that didn't register that time. I saved and left game, synchronized info, restarted everything etc and still never got them until I replayed them

Happened again last time I played after having worked fine for awhile, haven't remedied yet. I noticed the second time I was having connection issues before hand, so maybe there are communication issues with the network and trophies. (and disconnections)

(and its a new save file)

For those that like unique trophy pics, Warhawk should have you covered from the latest post on the PS Blog:

2754162978_2a23177fe1_o.jpg

Edit: Also, since I don't see anyone that mentioned this, but Capcom pretty much confirmed a trophy patch for Bionic Commando Rearmed last week, as they're trying to get it to be retroactive with the medal system that's already in place.

That Force Unleashed video in the OP just made me mad. He gave no explanation as to why the PS3 would not be getting trophy support. Sony should just make it a requirement to have trophies like Microsoft has achievement points. Is that really so difficult?

I can understand how games now won't have trophies just yet because the game may have been too far in to development to add support. But games coming out around January really have no excuse.

[quote name='Maklershed']I can understand how games now won't have trophies just yet because the game may have been too far in to development to add support. But games coming out around January really have no excuse.[/quote]

I take it as basically a sign saying that once the game is done, the developer doesn't have any plans to support it. Lucas Arts is already in a bind it seems, think they have been letting people go. So I'm sure once they get the core game done, they'll want everyone to focus else where. Lets hope there are no major bugs to worry about because I doubt a patch would come soon at all.

bread's done
Back