Official Trophy Thread - 4/21: Enhanced Trophy Lists Coming in Firmware 3.30

The Wowhawk ones look nice.
pic > number

Considering the positive response of trophies in general from fans, I don't see how a dev can just say 'no' when it comes to including them with a game that's still months away.

Sony does plan on making this mandatory, but probably at the end of the year.

[quote name='dallow']Sony does plan on making this mandatory, but probably at the end of the year.[/quote]

You sure? Sony hasn't really impressed me administratively with their choices regarding software support/hardware. I'm just hoping that this doesn't become a half assed feature.

[quote name='GuardianE']You sure? Sony hasn't really impressed me administratively with their choices regarding software support/hardware. I'm just hoping that this doesn't become a half assed feature.[/quote]
Yes, they said so.
I'd find the PR about it if I could at work.

My only guess is by the end of the year, as it's a reasonable amount of time.

[quote name='bjstucker']Oh I thought points = Pollen[/quote]
No, I think there's a multiplier when you collect lots of pollen at once, but yeah, you need 100k of those tiny pieces of pollen. Look at the scoreboard when you complete a level and there should be separate categories for pollen and points.

[quote name='GuardianE']That Force Unleashed video in the OP just made me mad. He gave no explanation as to why the PS3 would not be getting trophy support. Sony should just make it a requirement to have trophies like Microsoft has achievement points. Is that really so difficult?[/quote]

I had little interest in the game before, but I won't pick it up now. Like NamPaehc said I bet that game won't get shit for support and I've had enough of that crap with previous PS3 games. If they can do it for 360, they can do it for PS3 as well. Sony needs to tell them to get on their ass with those Trophies. I see no reason why the PS3 version should be lacking that.

[quote name='Blackout542']I had little interest in the game before, but I won't pick it up now. Like NamPaehc said I bet that game won't get shit for support and I've had enough of that crap with previous PS3 games. If they can do it for 360, they can do it for PS3 as well. Sony needs to tell them to get on their ass with those Trophies. I see no reason why the PS3 version should be lacking that.[/quote]
Because LucasArts is firing their employees left and right.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because LucasArts is firing their employees left and right.[/quote]

Why can't they keep the guys who do the PS3 trophies though. :cry:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Because LucasArts is firing their employees left and right.[/quote]

Even so, I don't see how it could possibly be all that difficult to implement trophies. They've already done it for the 360, so they could simply translate the point values into trophy values. All the thinking's already been done.

I can't imagine that putting the code into the game would really need a big team. It just seems terribly half assed and he didn't even attempt to give a reason. You could tell the guy asking the question wanted to inquire as to why, but didn't because he wasn't the interviewer/didn't want to monopolize time or put the rep on the spot.

After E3 I'm fairly skeptical of force unleashed, seemed to be one of the most anticipated games early in the summer, but the hype has died the closer it gets to release. If that drop is justified I would assume the game won't have long-term sales making future patches unlikely. Might be this years Assassin's Creed.

Have you guys heard anything about trophies for Mercenaries 2?

It's only a few weeks away and the Achievements were just recently released...but no word on Trophies, unfortunately.

[quote name='KingBroly']A big update coming for Novastrike soon, including Trophies:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/08/19/novastrike-update-brings-trophies-and-more/

- 12 Bronze, 4 Silver trophies
- XMB music
- Tweaked Difficulty
- Fully Customizable controls[/quote]

Very cool! I think I might have missed this when it released, but with trophy support and the gamesharing price I will definitely check it out. The video kinda reminds me of time pilot. Is this a 9.99 game?

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Very cool! I think I might have missed this when it released, but with trophy support and the gamesharing price I will definitely check it out. The video kinda reminds me of time pilot. Is this a 9.99 game?[/quote]
Yeah, pre-patch, it wasn't really worth it, but this is supposed to fix quite a few of its issues. You can read my review if you're interested in seeing what the game was like before the patch.

NBA 09 The Inside Trophies detailed:
We got our hands on an early copy of NBA 09: The Inside and decided to show you what the Trophies for this upcoming PlayStation exclusive are. Enjoy!

Bronze Trophies

• Franchise - Win the NBA FInals: Win the NBA title - any year, any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 5 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat 5 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • Mini Games - Rabbit: Win a game - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - Blacktop Golf: Score 70 or less points - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Mini Games - 1-on-1: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 2-on-2: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 3-on-3: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - Own The Court: Win by 8 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - 3-Point Shootout: Win by 5 points - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • Mini Games - PlayStation Skills Challenge: Win by 3 seconds - Minimum All-Star skill setting & opponent overall rating 85+
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete First Half of Mode: Complete 15 Spotlights - Meet the Challenge - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 70+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 70+ for each player
  • Online 5 Game Winner - Win 5 online games

Silver Trophies

• The Life - Story #1 Completed: Complete Story #1 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • The Life - Story #2 Completed: Complete Story #2 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • The Life - Story #3 Completed: Complete Story #3 - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Franchise - Win 3 NBA Finals: Win 3 NBA titles - any years, any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 15 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat 15 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete Entire Mode: Complete all 30 Spotlights - Meet the Challenge - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 80+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 80+ for each player
  • Online 10 Game Winner - Win 10 online games
Gold Trophies

• The Life - All 3 Stories Completed: Complete all 3 stories - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Franchise - Complete 20 year Franchise with 5+ NBA Titles: Complete 20 year Franchise with 5+ NBA Titles - any skill setting
  • Quick Play - Defeat 30 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame: Defeat all 30 NBA Teams - Hall of Fame skill setting, 5 min + qtrs & no spotting points
  • NBA Replay: The Season - Complete Entire Mode including all Extra Mile Goals: Complete all 30 Spotlights - Extra Mile - Minimum All-Star skill setting
  • Player Progression - Advance 5 to 90+: Advance 5 Progression Players to an Overall Rating of 90+ for each player
  • Online 25 Game Winner - Win 25 online games
Platinum Trophies

• 100% Clear

Taken from PS3Fanboy

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Yeah, pre-patch, it wasn't really worth it, but this is supposed to fix quite a few of its issues. You can read my review if you're interested in seeing what the game was like before the patch.[/QUOTE]
OUR RATING: 7.3
VERY GOOD

SUGGESTION:
Skip It

It's very good, but I should skip it?

[quote name='pete5883']OUR RATING: 7.3
VERY GOOD

SUGGESTION:
Skip It

It's very good, but I should skip it?[/quote]
Yes, if you read the review, you'll see why. ;)

Prince of Persia - No Trophy support

HAWX - Trophy support confirmed

Shaun White's Snowboard - Trophy support confirmed

Borderlands - Trophy support confirmed

Spider Man: Web of Shadows - Probably not because it was too late in the development stage to add them in.

Far Cry 2 - Trophy support confirmed

EndWar - Trophy support confirmed

Quantum of Solace - Trophy support confirmed

Call of Duty: World at War - Trophy support confirmed

Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon - Trophy support confirmed
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-25-The-Trophy-News-Direct-from-Leipzig.html

PS3 Trophies asked various devs, and here's what they said. Sucks Pop doesn't have them, but most games do.

PS3Fanboy has an updated list:
http://www.ps3fanboy.com/trophies/

Was watching On the Spot at the EA Showcase that they aired last week and the NBA Live producer said NBA Live 09 will not have trophies, but that they will be in next year's game. None of the other producers for the other sports games were asked about that, but I'm guessing they won't have trophies either.

Dam, I was hoping NBA live would have them. I'm actually looking forward to Live this year instead of writing it off as garbage.

[quote name='Maklershed']They absolutely need to make trophy support mandatory ... as welll as voice chat support.[/QUOTE]They are mandatory, but it starts in 2009. Right now they are just encouraging developers to use them, but not mandatory until 2009. The reason is that some games are too far along in development to add them (Trophies were just added in early June to development kits), or some publishers are pressuring developers to get their games out by the Holiday season (and for some games, going back and try to add individual trophies, may take a lot of time, especially if it's a Japanese game coming stateside that was already released or a game exclusive to PS3 that never had the intention of trophies (like an MGS4)). Once Christmas passes, developers are usually not in any particular hurry to get their games out.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Was watching On the Spot at the EA Showcase that they aired last week and the NBA Live producer said NBA Live 09 will not have trophies, but that they will be in next year's game. None of the other producers for the other sports games were asked about that, but I'm guessing they won't have trophies either.[/QUOTE]I believe NBA Live 09 was too far in development to add them (and since they aren't first party to Sony, they probably didn't get much pressure).

http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/08/21/singstar-volume-2-coming-to-america-features-trophies/
It looks like SingStar Volume 2 will have trophies. :D

Actually, that's a rumor. Although mandating voice chat, and easy voice chat (Not MGO's BS voice chat option) is something they should do for online games.

Prince of Persia should have trophies. It's a joke that Ubisoft doesn't put trophy support in there.

[quote name='KingBroly']Actually, that's a rumor. Although mandating voice chat, and easy voice chat (Not MGO's BS voice chat option) is something they should do for online games.

Prince of Persia should have trophies. It's a joke that Ubisoft doesn't put trophy support in there.[/QUOTE]Ubi Soft tends to use the 360 as a lead platform and does quick/cheap ports on PS3 anyway.

Most all games use voicechat anyway (it's usually the Japanese games without it these days). The big issue with voice chat is on 360, it's already provided for them, while on PS3, nothing is provided for them (developers have to write their own code for it. And since developers have to write their own code (PS3 doesn't exactly have bandwidth reserved or something for voice chat like 360), some developers do it without issues while others have messy code causing a game to lag heavily (where you'll prefer to just leave it out)).

Also, I made a mistake (PS3 Fanboy got it wrong), because trophies will be in SingStar early next year.

Part 2 from Leipzig :whistle2:

Two Worlds: The Temptation - Trophy support confirmed.
X-Blades - Trophy support confirmed.
Mortal Kombat v DC Universe - Trophy support confirmed.
This is Vegas - Trophy support confirmed.
The Wheelman - Trophy support confirmed.
The Godfather II - Trophy support confirmed.
Need For Speed Underground - Not 100% and I quote "maybe"
Mirror's Edge - Trophy support confirmed.
Stormrise - Trophy support confirmed.
Alpha Protocol - Trophy support confirmed.
Bayonetta - Trophy support confirmed.
Sonic Unleashed - Trophy support = another "maybe".
Heroes Over Europe - Trophy support confirmed.
Alone in the Dark - No Trophy support.

I got every trophy in one playthrough (!) of Uncharted on Hard, save for two:

1) Platinum, obviously.
2) Trophy for beating the game on crushing difficulty.

It's a short enough game (and fun!) that I could stomach another short playthrough sometime over the next few weeks. However, how hard is crushing difficulty? What are the major differences? Hard was frustrating in a few spots, but altogether not that bad, and the frequency of checkpoints made it palatable.

[quote name='mykevermin']I got every trophy in one playthrough (!) of Uncharted on Hard, save for two:

1) Platinum, obviously.
2) Trophy for beating the game on crushing difficulty.

It's a short enough game (and fun!) that I could stomach another short playthrough sometime over the next few weeks. However, how hard is crushing difficulty? What are the major differences? Hard was frustrating in a few spots, but altogether not that bad, and the frequency of checkpoints made it palatable.[/quote]

The jump in difficulty is noticeable. In hard, you still had the chance to rush forward and get in close a lot of times. With Crushing, you may not be able to do this often, if at all.

Some parts were frustrating, but once you get used to your strategy, it's not too bad.

[quote name='Rig']The jump in difficulty is noticeable. In hard, you still had the chance to rush forward and get in close a lot of times. With Crushing, you may not be able to do this often, if at all.

Some parts were frustrating, but once you get used to your strategy, it's not too bad.[/quote]

Is it best to create a new save file when doing Hard or Crushing? I'm assuming you have to play through the game completely again so I just don't want to get all the way through and not end up getting the trophy. Any suggestions/tips from people who have done this? Thanks!

Regarding Prince of Persia's trophies:

On Wednesday we reported that Prince of Persia will NOT be receiving trophies when it hits at the end of the year and we were fairly sure that we could not misconstrue the situation.

We asked Ubi's community development manager, Chris Easton whether the "title would support trophies" and the answer was a short, sharp "no". Meanwhile, Prince of Persia level designer, Michael MacIntyre told Eurogamer that the title would infact support trophies.

At the moment the situation seems a little cloudy to say the least, but we will be sure to get to the bottom of this next week and update you.
I'm going to keep "maybe" games off the OP right now until they are either confirmed as a "yes" or "no" unless you guys think there should be a separate "maybe" list for games whose developers aren't sure that they'll get it in or not.

Added everything else, though I can't find evidence that Two Worlds: The Temptation is coming to the PS3. IGN and GameSpot are saying that there's only PC and 360 versions in development, so I'm thinking that PS3Trophies made a mistake and the devs thought they were talking about achievements.

The latest post at PS3 Trophies on their Lepzig appointments confirms that Dead Space will support trophies, but not much else. Midnight Club LA, Damnation, and Fallout 3 being unsure right now while LEGO Batman won't be getting trophies, though it's interesting that it will be supporting Remote Play.

Warhawk's 1.5 patch is out, so the trophies are up and running right now. I just went and got the training trophies, but there are a few things I'm hoping we can figure out now, which is what trophies are the required ones for the platinum, since Incog said you wouldn't need the add-ons to get it, and which ones are the retroactive trophies so I can mark those in the OP when I reorder the Warhawk trophies.

I'm sure it's just the ranking ones. Also, someone at PS3 trophies said that you can get trophies in pre-game lobbies. Although I don't know what type of matches you can get trophies in.

I got all of the spectra in 2 gardens of PJE but no trophies unlocked... Anyone heard anything about trophies not syncing?

[quote name='Jest']I got all of the spectra in 2 gardens of PJE but no trophies unlocked... Anyone heard anything about trophies not syncing?[/quote]

It's all seeds, not Spectra.

[quote name='primetime']It's all seeds, not Spectra.[/quote]
Correct. Make sure you read the trophy descriptions carefully before trying to earn them.

I'm re-ordering the Warhawk trophy list in the OP and I need some help placing the secret trophies, so here's the list I have with the leftover trophies below it:
1. Warhawk Supreme Achievement - All your base are belong to platinum. - Platinum
2. Bandwidth Donor - Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours. - Gold
3. Warlord - Create a clan and get nine other members to join. (Awarded at ten members while you are the clan leader.) - Bronze
4. Enlistee - Join a clan. - Bronze
5. Rivalry - Win a clan match (red server) as either clan leader or a regular member. - Bronze
6. Lone Wolf - Play a perfect Deathmatch (top player, no deaths). - Bronze
7. Cowboy - Play a perfect Team Deathmatch (top player, no deaths). - Bronze
8. Hat Trick - Get three flag captures in a single round of CTF. - Bronze
9. World Victory - Control all capturable bases in a Zones match, and reduce the enemy's home base to level 1. - Bronze
10. Survivalist -- Survive for one minute as the hero in Hero mode. - Bronze
11. Collector - Capture four cores at once in Collection mode. - Bronze
12. Anti-Air Ninja - Shoot down a Warhawk with any infantry weapon other than a Rocket Launcher. - Bronze
13. Dead-Eye - Achieve a sniper kill from more than 2,500 feet away. - Bronze
14. Saboteur - Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Field Wrench. - Bronze
15. Irony - Kill an enemy with his own Proximity Mine. - Bronze
16. Invincible - While on foot, take at least 250 damage within 10 seconds without dying. - Bronze
17. Taxi Driver - Help a teammate capture the flag (in CTF) or cogs (in Collection) by transporting him back to the base, using any vehicle. - Bronze
18. Resourceful Driver - Achieve a road kill and a .50 cal kill using the same 4x4, without dismounting. - Bronze
19. One In A Million - Shoot down an enemy aircraft using the tank's main cannon. - Bronze
20. Overkill - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a volley of 8 Swarm Missiles. - Bronze
21. Dumbfire - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a dumbfired Swarm or Homing Missile. - Bronze
22. Remote Pilot - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a TOW Missile. - Bronze
23. How Did You Do That? - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a Cluster Bomb. - Bronze
24. Tail Shaker - Destroy an enemy aircraft with an Aerial Mine within 5 seconds of deploying it. - Bronze
25. Emergency Evasion - Break at least 6 simultaneous missile locks using Chaff. - Bronze
28. Vengeance - Kill an enemy within 60 seconds of that enemy killing you. - Bronze
30. Ground Pounder - Complete Ground Combat Training. - Bronze
31. Combat Driver - Complete Vehicle Combat Training. - Bronze
32. Pilot's License - Complete Warhawk Combat Training. - Bronze
33. Bandit Award - Earn all in-game badges at Bandit level. - Bronze
34. Master Award - Earn all in-game badges at Master level. - Silver
35. Warhawk Award - Earn all in-game badges at Warhawk level. - Gold
36. Recognition of Merit - Earn any five in-game medals - Bronze
37. Decorated Soldier - Earn any 15 in-game medals. - Silver
38. Executive Honor -- Earn all in-game medals. - Gold
39. Chief Sergeant - Achieve a rank of Chief Sergeant. - Bronze
40. Commander - Achieve a rank of Commander. - Silver
41. Lt. Colonel - Achieve a rank of Lt. Colonel. - Silver
42. General - Achieve a rank of General. - Gold

Requires Operation: Omega Dawn Booster Pack:
46. Giant Killer - Shoot down an enemy Dropship while using a Warhawk. - Silver
47. Flying Fortress - Awarded to the driver and all six passengers of a fully-loaded Dropship. - Silver
48. Surgical Strike - Shoot down a Dropship with a Binoculars strike. - Gold
49. King of the Jungle Gym - Retrieve the Proximity Mines from the top of the dome on the Omega Factory Rumble Dome layout. - Silver

Requires Operation: Broken Mirror Booster Pack:
50. Porcupine - Destroy an enemy Warhawk with the APC's E-POD shield. - Gold
51. Behind Enemy Lines - Drive an APC into the enemy's home base, then have at least one teammate spawn into that APC. - Silver
52. Shield Breaker - Break an enemy E-POD shield using the Lightning Shell. - Silver
53. Canyon - Run Using a Warhawk, shoot down an enemy Warhawk in the central gorge in Vaporfield Glacier. - Silver

Requires Operation: Fallen Star Booster Pack:
54. Aerial Ballet - While flying a jetpack, kill an enemy (who is also flying a jetpack) with any weapon other than the Rocket Launcher. - Silver
55. That Was Some Bug - Kill an enemy who is flying a jetpack by hitting him with any vehicle or aircraft. - Gold
56. Are You Aim-Botting? - Snipe an enemy who is flying a jetpack. - Silver
57. Safety Violation - Kill a distant enemy from on top of the salvage crane in Tau Crater. - Silver

Secret Anti-Camper - Kill an enemy in a Missile or Flak Turret after that enemy has achieved at least five kills in that type of turret. - Bronze
Secret Daredevil - Get 100 feet off the ground in a ground vehicle. Does not count if the vehicle is being carried by a Dropship. - Bronze
Secret Hit List - Kill every member of the opposing team at least once during a round. - Bronze
Secret Minesweeper - Get killed by Proximity Mines five times in a single round. - Bronze
Secret Reckless - Pilot Commit suicide in a Warhawk by running into your own Aerial Mine. - Bronze
Secret What's That Green Line? - Get killed by a Binoculars strike while piloting an aircraft. - Bronze

I'm thinking that everything after 45 are expansion trophies, but I need help placing which ones belong to which expansions, as well. I'm guessing five per expansion with the 53-57 belonging to the latest one since I've unlocked one with the Fallen Star icon in the corner, but I need confirmation from those that may own and have gotten these trophies. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm re-ordering the Warhawk trophy list in the OP and I need some help placing the secret trophies, so here's the list I have with the leftover trophies below it:
1. Warhawk Supreme Achievement - All your base are belong to platinum. - Platinum
2. Bandwidth Donor - Host a ranked dedicated server for four consecutive hours. - Gold
3. Warlord - Create a clan and get nine other members to join. (Awarded at ten members while you are the clan leader.) - Bronze
4. Enlistee - Join a clan. - Bronze
5. Rivalry - Win a clan match (red server) as either clan leader or a regular member. - Bronze
6. Lone Wolf - Play a perfect Deathmatch (top player, no deaths). - Bronze
7. Cowboy - Play a perfect Team Deathmatch (top player, no deaths). - Bronze
8. Hat Trick - Get three flag captures in a single round of CTF. - Bronze
9. World Victory - Control all capturable bases in a Zones match, and reduce the enemy's home base to level 1. - Bronze
10. Survivalist -- Survive for one minute as the hero in Hero mode. - Bronze
11. Collector - Capture four cores at once in Collection mode. - Bronze
12. Anti-Air Ninja - Shoot down a Warhawk with any infantry weapon other than a Rocket Launcher. - Bronze
13. Dead-Eye - Achieve a sniper kill from more than 2,500 feet away. - Bronze
14. Saboteur - Destroy an enemy vehicle with the Field Wrench. - Bronze
15. Irony - Kill an enemy with his own Proximity Mine. - Bronze
16. Invincible - While on foot, take at least 250 damage within 10 seconds without dying. - Bronze
17. Taxi Driver - Help a teammate capture the flag (in CTF) or cogs (in Collection) by transporting him back to the base, using any vehicle. - Bronze
18. Resourceful Driver - Achieve a road kill and a .50 cal kill using the same 4x4, without dismounting. - Bronze
19. One In A Million - Shoot down an enemy aircraft using the tank's main cannon. - Bronze
20. Overkill - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a volley of 8 Swarm Missiles. - Bronze
21. Dumbfire - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a dumbfired Swarm or Homing Missile. - Bronze
22. Remote Pilot - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a TOW Missile. - Bronze
23. How Did You Do That? - Destroy an enemy aircraft with a Cluster Bomb. - Bronze
24. Tail Shaker - Destroy an enemy aircraft with an Aerial Mine within 5 seconds of deploying it. - Bronze
25. Emergency Evasion - Break at least 6 simultaneous missile locks using Chaff. - Bronze
28. Vengeance - Kill an enemy within 60 seconds of that enemy killing you. - Bronze
30. Ground Pounder - Complete Ground Combat Training. - Bronze
31. Combat Driver - Complete Vehicle Combat Training. - Bronze
32. Pilot's License - Complete Warhawk Combat Training. - Bronze
33. Bandit Award - Earn all in-game badges at Bandit level. - Bronze
34. Master Award - Earn all in-game badges at Master level. - Silver
35. Warhawk Award - Earn all in-game badges at Warhawk level. - Gold
36. Recognition of Merit - Earn any five in-game medals - Bronze
37. Decorated Soldier - Earn any 15 in-game medals. - Silver
38. Executive Honor -- Earn all in-game medals. - Gold
39. Chief Sergeant - Achieve a rank of Chief Sergeant. - Bronze
40. Commander - Achieve a rank of Commander. - Silver
41. Lt. Colonel - Achieve a rank of Lt. Colonel. - Silver
42. General - Achieve a rank of General. - Gold
46. Giant Killer - Shoot down an enemy Dropship while using a Warhawk. - Silver
47. Flying Fortress - Awarded to the driver and all six passengers of a fully-loaded Dropship. - Silver
48. Surgical Strike - Shoot down a Dropship with a Binoculars strike. - Gold
50. Porcupine - Destroy an enemy Warhawk with the APC's E-POD shield. - Gold
51. Behind Enemy Lines - Drive an APC into the enemy's home base, then have at least one teammate spawn into that APC. - Silver
52. Shield Breaker - Break an enemy E-POD shield using the Lightning Shell. - Silver
54. Aerial Ballet - While flying a jetpack, kill an enemy (who is also flying a jetpack) with any weapon other than the Rocket Launcher. - Silver
55. That Was Some Bug - Kill an enemy who is flying a jetpack by hitting him with any vehicle or aircraft. - Gold
56. Are You Aim-Botting? - Snipe an enemy who is flying a jetpack. - Silver

Secret Anti-Camper - Kill an enemy in a Missile or Flak Turret after that enemy has achieved at least five kills in that type of turret. - Bronze
Secret Daredevil - Get 100 feet off the ground in a ground vehicle. Does not count if the vehicle is being carried by a Dropship. - Bronze
Secret Hit List - Kill every member of the opposing team at least once during a round. - Bronze
Secret Minesweeper - Get killed by Proximity Mines five times in a single round. - Bronze
Secret Reckless - Pilot Commit suicide in a Warhawk by running into your own Aerial Mine. - Bronze
Secret What's That Green Line? - Get killed by a Binoculars strike while piloting an aircraft. - Bronze
Secret Canyon - Run Using a Warhawk, shoot down an enemy Warhawk in the central gorge in Vaporfield Glacier. - Silver
Secret King of the Jungle Gym - Retrieve the Proximity Mines from the top of the dome on the Omega Factory Rumble Dome layout. - Silver
Secret Safety Violation - Kill a distant enemy from on top of the salvage crane in Tau Crater. - Silver

I'm thinking that everything after 42 are expansion trophies, but I need help placing which ones belong to which expansions, as well. I'm guessing five per expansion with the 53-57 belonging to the latest one since I've unlocked one with the Fallen Star icon in the corner, but I need confirmation from those that may own and have gotten these trophies. Thanks for any help you can provide.[/quote]

Safety Violation == FS
King of the Jungle Gym == OD
Canyon == BM
The rest don't require boosters.

So I guess that would be 4 per booster pack.

Thanks, but I know more than those three need expansions, so I looked it up on the PS blog and linked the rest to their appropriate booster packs. Looks like it's just 12 extra trophies, four per booster pack, so there are 45 trophies required to get the platinum trophy. Now I just need help placing the rest of them to the empty spots.

An interesting additional note is that each of the booster packs offer three silver trophies and a gold trophy.

Edit: Having just passed the threshold for level 4, I can say that you need 70 trophy points to reach that point with the Bronze = 1 pt, Silver = 2 pts, and Gold = 6 pts scale.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Thanks, but I know more than those three need expansions, so I looked it up on the PS blog and linked the rest to their appropriate booster packs. Looks like it's just 12 extra trophies, four per booster pack, so there are 45 trophies required to get the platinum trophy. Now I just need help placing the rest of them to the empty spots.

An interesting additional note is that each of the booster packs offer three silver trophies and a gold trophy.

Edit: Having just passed the threshold for level 4, I can say that you need 70 trophy points to reach that point with the Bronze = 1 pt, Silver = 2 pts, and Gold = 6 pts scale.[/quote]
I thought you only needed to know which from the ones that didn't have a number next to them needed the boosters. That's why I only helped with those.

And are you sure the Platinum trophy is obtainable without getting the booster trophies?

How do you need help placing the rest? How are you sorting them?

Maybe I need to go to sleep...

bread's done
Back