(OOS) Taiko Drum Master w/Drum $19.99 New at EBgames.com

guessed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Hardly the deal of the century, but it was $49.99 just yesterday (I know because I check daily for the elusive used copy). Not bad for those who have to have it new and missed it when it was $35 at CC. Other stores show it at $49.99 to $59.99, but I wouldn't be surprised to see similar drops elsewhere soon.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/244015.asp

Edited by cheapyd - Now $29.99......Now $39.99...now $29.99 (the dance continues)

Edit: Down to $19.99!!!! hurry. Thanks to Sarang01 for pointing out the most recent drop. (Thanks, guessed, for giving proper credit. Forgot that. :oops: - shrike4242)

Edit - 1:52PM CT, 04/27/05: OOS on the website. Hopefully, they'll put up more this evening or tomorrow.

Edit: Thanks Strider, I was just in the process of checking it again myself.

Edit: 2:45PM CT, 04/28/05 OOS again. Check back tomorrow.

Friday Morning edit: Back @ $40, check back later in the day.

Yep, back at $20. I need to tell my friends, in case they want one (got it for myself yesterday, though at this price, I almost want another...but I'm not greedy!).

Coincidentally, Syphon Filter: Omega Strain and Nightmare of Druaga are back at $10. The pattern of temporary price drops on EBgames.com is pretty obvious now...

Updated the OP to match the price drop again. Still over 100 remaining, at the time of this post.

I offered to get hiccuple one, and have it shipped to him, and have him pay me. He never replied to my PM.

I'd do the same thing for punq.

[quote name='neoness']I want it.. but the music selection isn't all that great.

Madonna? :p[/QUOTE]

But it has walking on sunshine!! best song evar!

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Same here or at least until 2:00 P.M. PST. That's the earliest I can get to a computer for this.[/QUOTE]

Hope you're going to jump on this, hiccuple, since it's after 2PM PST.

[quote name='Wario64']I just price matched it at Circuit City. $16.99.[/QUOTE]

Nice score.

Still 100 or more left in stock, at the time of this post.

I missed this deal yesterday (while scratching off the PIN on the back of my EB gift card), so you better believe I jumped on this as soon as I saw Strider's update this afternoon. It seemed like such a burden to place a used PS1 multitap in my cart yesterday (in order to qualify for free SAVER shipping), but I didn't have time to think while throwing two game-and-drum sets on my credit card today. (That 'tap was already on my wish list and in my cart before I ordered.) My, how things can change in a day. My wallet is in tears, but I can only exclaim with cries of joy, "Thank you, CAG!!" Yeah. Now what'll I do with that second game? (I got the second set for the extra drum to play with friends.) Wow, that just made my day.

Thanks, jumped on the deal. But I really REALLY hate it when the companies get rid of all the JPOP tracks in favor of American Pop songs due to copyright issues. Same goes for Donkey Konga. I'd drum to Morning Musume's Love Machine over American Girls anyday of the week.

[quote name='Ledhed']I swear, punq has the worst timing ever. :lol:[/QUOTE]

i got it this time ya jerk!

thanks to scorch for letting me know!

I ordered these when it was $29.99. Called EB and the rep is going to credit me back $10 for each Taiko I ordered so I'm getting $20 back. Very cool. Thanks OP.

[quote name='shrike4242']Still 100 or more left in-stock, at the time of this post.

punq, hiccuple, where are you guys?[/QUOTE]

Well, there's one of them. :D

[quote name='punqsux']thanks shrike, i just saw your offer and it was most kind. hopefully hiccup shows up sometime.[/QUOTE]

Let's hope so.

97 left at the time of this post.

The game is pretty good but the drums suck. It's pretty much impossible to get 100% runs. Oh well, for $20 it's still worth it! I wouldn't have paid full price though. The drums let me down

[quote name='foinecrewx']how do u tell the game quantity from EB site ?[/QUOTE]

Add in 100 quantity to your cart, if it lets you put 100 in there, there's at least 100 left.

If it says you can only put a lesser amount in the cart, then that's how many are left.

ohh, ic thanks. btw I just orded one. Do they have that one song from Doraemon the animation ? I remember i heard it in the arcade ........ anyone know ?

[quote name='foinecrewx']shrike4242, do you know that Doraemon song I am talking about ? is it in it ?[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid I don't know, since I've only played one song off of it, and it was the Katamari Damancy theme.

To get free shipping, you have to have a used item in the order and enter SAVER in the gift code box . . . CAG15 will get you 15% off the used item.

Mine came today . . . I love EB.com!

I ordered on Wed. To get free shipping, I included a Game Boy Color power adapter (I slightly want one) for $1.49 before coupon . . . so my total came out to 22.19 with tax.

Thought it might arrive in a week or so.

They shipped the game and drum (sealed) via UPS 3 day. The $1.12 adapter cam via Fed Ex!! They need to fix this system of how they send stuff.

[quote name='shrike4242']86 left, at the time of this post.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='shrike4242']80 of them left, as of the time of this post.[/QUOTE]

Obsess much? ;)

I guess I should thank you for your diligence, though, since I just got one! Had fun playing Donkey Konga at a party last weekend. If this is similar, but with some Katamari music, it is well worth $20.

Thank you so much for posting that this was available again. Now my only problem is do I keep this for myself or do I give it to my niece for her birthday? I know she will just love this game man talk about hard decisions.....

i bought it at 29.99 so i called cs and got 10.00 credit! woohoo!

i was going to order another one but rather use my cash for something else. :applause:

[quote name='neonglow']59 left at this point. They don't seem to be going as fast as the other days.[/QUOTE]

Probably because most people that wanted this game now after their copy (or two). I have a feeling that this will eventually sell out or the price will increase. $20 is a steal for what you get, game and controller... To bad Namco's Guncom games never were for sale for $20 new.

getting one here..i don't have any rhythm games, but this should be good for 20 bucks..WITH drums..sweeeeeeeeeet

[quote name='schultzed']To get free shipping, you have to have a used item in the order and enter SAVER in the gift code box . . . CAG15 will get you 15% off the used item.

Mine came today . . . I love EB.com!

I ordered on Wed. To get free shipping, I included a Game Boy Color power adapter (I slightly want one) for $1.49 before coupon . . . so my total came out to 22.19 with tax.

Thought it might arrive in a week or so.

They shipped the game and drum (sealed) via UPS 3 day. The $1.12 adapter cam via Fed Ex!! They need to fix this system of how they send stuff.[/QUOTE]

Exact same thing happened to me. They tried to deliver today, but no one's here during the day, so now I have to wait until Monday since UPS sucks bad and does not deliver on weekends, nor are they open on weekends (What the HELL?). I ordered a genesis game along with it for the free shipping. I was wondering what the heck the package was that Fed Ex tried to deliver, I guess same thing as in your case. Bizarre.

bread's done
Back