OTT addict 'dies from blood clot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have dreams when I drink, unless I'm hammered. Just drink a less than marten's easy days and you'll sleep like a baby. ;)

[quote name='Maklershed']Back to normal it seems.[/QUOTE]

Don't jinx yourself. I said mine was fine now and it went to hell again.

[quote name='Eviltude']I always have dreams when I drink, unless I'm hammered. Just drink a less than marten's easy days and you'll sleep like a baby. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hey....I only had a pitcher and three shots tonight.

...........................what! :beer:

Mosquitos are everywhere down here, man! Rubbed my body with some fabric softeners and that seems to be keeping 'em away, but I've swatted 12 out of the air today. You open the door and they flood your shit and bite everything in sight. :[

Yeah, I put voice to things other people won't say.

.....like why you would waste good fabric softener sheets on mosquitos. That's one less sheet for your socks.

:beer:

I'm out of vermouth so I needed to find other things to mix with liquor. Realized that I've developed the taste of tonic water. Damn, I'm getting old. Vodka tonic with a twist after a tequila tonic with a twist.

Got the Humble Indie Bundle #3 earlier today. Still haven't even played or downloaded the games from the first 2 but I'll eventually get to it.

[quote name='DT778']Got the Humble Indie Bundle #3 earlier today. Still haven't even played or downloaded the games from the first 2 but I'll eventually get to it.[/QUOTE] I never really got the Humble Bundles. Personally it seems like a lot of crap games that people only pay money for because they think it is quaint that you could get it for free if they wanted to.

[quote name='darthbudge']I never really got the Humble Bundles. Personally it seems like a lot of crap games that people only pay money for because they think it is quaint that you could get it for free if they wanted to.[/QUOTE]

Have you played many of the games in there?

I can personally vouch that Trine is fucking awesome.
Braid was worth a playthrough, even if I disliked it and think Jonathan Blow is a douche.
VVVVVV is excellent and challenging. Like super meatboy meets metroidvania (sorta).
Cogs is a very cool puzzle game, so is Machinarium.

And the rest are at least possibly worthwhile. And the best part of all of it? Look at the humble bundle 3. If you weren't a total cheap ass who paid less than $6, you got something like 11 games including Braid, VVVVVV, Cogs, Machinarium, etc, 90% of them can be activated on steam too.

It's a great way to raise awareness and gain sales for both charity and indie developers who make good games. And again, a large majority of them are good... and better than a lot of the schlock that makes it to the market these days.

-
DT, a lot of the games are at least worth a shot. I haven't gotten to a lot of them, but I was stoked when they added steel storm to the bundle, it looks like a fun top-down shmup.

Morning, OTT.Stoopid boss is on vacation, sending me texts asking "While I am out, would you kindly...before I come back." and then has me running all over the office to get stuff done before he gets back. But if I was out, he'd put that crap on my desk and tell users that I'll get to it when I return.They don't pay me enough.On the retirement side of things, I'm glad I moved all my 401k investments to cash right before the government voted on raising the debt ceiling. News reports that people lost an average of $16,000 yesterday in thier plans.

You're boss is probably sending texts so he can claim he was "working" instead of actually being on vacation...mine does the same damn thing. That way he doesn't get charged vacation when he's gone...and has something to bitch about when he gets back.

The fact that you can get the second Humble Indie Bundle is really convenient for me since I forgot to buy the second bundle but I did buy the first bundle.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Why cant I put things in paragraphs everytime I do it doesnt keep the format[/QUOTE] Use basic HTML or BBS code. Like this:
< br /> < br />
Removing the space before the br.

Use 1 for a single return, 2 for a double- as shown above.

Headed to Target to buy kids movies, yay.

Had someone call me about a job in Southeast Michigan (Detroit I would assume). I wish they would have told me what company it is for though. All I know is that it's in the automotive industry. I am just hoping to get an interview.

I would have never thought about moving to Michigan but at this point I need to get out of this place.

[quote name='flowery']Had someone call me about a job in Southeast Michigan (Detroit I would assume). I wish they would have told me what company it is for though. All I know is that it's in the automotive industry. I am just hoping to get an interview.

I would have never thought about moving to Michigan but at this point I need to get out of this place.[/QUOTE]

You're about the only one going TO Michigan for a job.

I broke up with my girlfriend the other day. Sucks. Not that I miss the relationship, but the whole, disappointing/hurting someone who trusted in you and all that shit, that's kind of shitty.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You're about the only one going TO Michigan for a job.[/QUOTE]

Yeah sounds strange. The automotive industry always seemed to be so unsure and now it seems like best chances for engineers.

It's crazy thinking its easier finding jobs in the automotive industry instead of the defense industry.

I feel reassured knowing that I will not die from a pulmonary embolism while playing Fruit Ninja Kinect for 13 hours straight. However, I fear for my life because the angry CoD mobs will take me out for besmirching the Xbox.

Totally forgot to take my morning break today, and worked fifteen minutes into lunch as well. I guess that speaks volumes for the game though.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I'm still having to manually format all posts, WTF? Is this FireFox only or sitewide? I'm gonna try chrome for a while.[/QUOTE]

Chrome is proper fucked too.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mornin all. Just got my Resistance 3 pre-order on for $47.99.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Maklershed']Nice. Can't wait to play Fear 4. I really enjoyed Fear 3.[/QUOTE]

From now on you're not allowed to make decisions.

Any deals for deus ex human revolution? I couldnt find any in the deal forum when I quickly looked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back