PSNOT 2.0 - I kind of want to subscribe to IndieBox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallet in the back right pocket. everything feels 'off' if i  sit down in the car without it.

Are wallets on a chain still a thing, or are the 90s over?

god I must be starved for something to do besides work. my boss has decided that we should suddenly start getting shit done that we've ignored for months today.

I was just watching the Melee finals again a few days ago. That was a great match. Mango was on fire
This Mango?

mango-1.jpeg

Not on the Christmas list?

We got a really nice set last year for our wedding. Not super expensive, but a couple hundred for some nice stainless steel. Totally worth it, IMO. Those and a sharpener for my Henckel chef's knife (which I use for everything) made for some nice kitchen upgrades.
No.

My christmas list always has things that aren't practical.

I used to have some bigger pots, but I lent them to a family member and they came back ruined. : (

Zimm, did you guys break Cartwheel? I had a 10% off Ghiradelli chocolate offer that I tried to use today and it didn't go through....
You sure you had a valid item? Sometimes the offers have exclusions that aren't obvious. Try using the barcode scanner in the app on the item that didn't get the discount to see if it brings up an offer.

Is there a way to revert an accepted real name request back to PSN ID without removing and re-adding a person from your friends list? I accepted someone's and they replaced their avatar with a pic of themself and it's distracting seeing that against all the avatar pics.

Also this has been on my mind the past few days:

I don't want to be a Snakey and not get the hint when it's in front of me. I seem to annoy a few people here, should I not post here anymore? I have no idea if it's a universal feeling and the rest of you are just too nice to say anything.

I don't want to be a Snakey and not get the hint when it's in front of me. I seem to annoy a few people here, should I not post here anymore? I have no idea if it's a universal feeling and the rest of you are just too nice to say anything.
What? Who is annoyed with your posts? Screw them. And comparing yourself to snakey???

Have you seen what Tyler and I call each other? Dont worry, your okay.

Is there a way to revert an accepted real name request back to PSN ID without removing and re-adding a person from your friends list? I accepted someone's and they replaced their avatar with a pic of themself and it's distracting seeing that against all the avatar pics.
Wait, you can use a pic if you accept a real name request? That's kind of cool. I didn't know you could do that. I'd put up a pinball machine or something.

I've not noticed any posts that had an anti-Equistina vibe. The people in this topic are pretty straightforward with that kind of thing, too. Nothing to worry about, I think.

You're good. fuck the haters! Everyone gets annoying from time to time (Anyone want a new Cartwheel deal?), but we're all here to chat and bullshit and we get over shit pretty quickly.

you need to relax.

giphy.gif

As far as I can tell, in season 2 of Pinball Arcade PS4, Champion Pub does not have trophies. I did the high score and standard goals and nothing popped. And this pack does have trophies on Vita. WTF?
I was reading they're going to patch in the trophies later or something. So probably never.

You know this is Farside, right? They really don't know what the fuck they're doing.

[quote name="Crunchewy" post="12356670" timestamp="1419442785"]Wait, you can use a pic if you accept a real name request? That's kind of cool. I didn't know you could do that. I'd put up a pinball machine or something.[/quote]
I guess so. Maybe if you have the PlayStation Camera. The pic is distracting to me. It might not be if it was an inanimate objects. It's like I'm scrolling through my list and out of nowhere I see a low quality picture of someone.

How many pairs of pants have you ruined via pen explosion? What the hell do you do to need a pen on hand at all times?

If Pete's edit was correct, please do not answer.
Yeah I didn't have a pen explode, just one leak a little bit in my pocket and leave an ugly black dot right on my pants. That was the last time I ever carried a pen in my shirt or pants pocket.

I was reading they're going to patch in the trophies later or something. So probably never.

You know this is Farside, right? They really don't know what the fuck they're doing.
For people that do an incredible job of recreating pinball tables they are surprisingly inept at every other facet of their business.

How many pairs of pants have you ruined via pen explosion? What the hell do you do to need a pen on hand at all times?

If Pete's edit was correct, please do not answer.
Never, because I don't buy shitty, cheap pens.

I have the ability to write something down if I really need it. If someone calls with a critical phone number, or some asshole hits my car and drives off I can write down the license before I forget it. If paper isn't handy, with a pen I can write it on my hand. Also my boss is always losing track of his pens, so whenever I needed him to sign something it's easier to just hand him my pen rather than watch him shuffle through papers for 30 seconds until he finds one.

I have the ability to write something down if I really need it. If someone calls with a critical phone number, or some asshole hits my car and drives off I can write down the license before I forget it.
it would probably be a lot more badass if you threw that pen through his rear windshield and killed him as he was driving off instead of writing down his license plate number like a total lamewad.

I'm at home and keep thinking it's Saturday.  It's weird.

I woke up not very hung over which is nice.  I drank a lot of water before going to bed and took two Tylenol so that probably helped.  I actually woke up and started laundry, vacuumed my basement and main floor, and did a couple other small errands around the house.

Wait, you can use a pic if you accept a real name request? That's kind of cool. I didn't know you could do that. I'd put up a pinball machine or something.
I think you can change your pic with the PS App even without it being a real name request. Do you guys see Sly Cooper on the PS4/App for me or do you see a Wolverine image?

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Loyalty cards go in google wallet on the phone. I'm much lighter since I stopped carrying all that crap. Everytime I attempt a smaller wallet though I realize I still have insurance cards, credit cards, and my driver's license. I do need to get a slim wallet since I carry in my front pocket as well. Rocking a trifold currently. [/SIZE]

Never, because I don't buy shitty, cheap pens.

I have the ability to write something down if I really need it. If someone calls with a critical phone number, or some asshole hits my car and drives off I can write down the license before I forget it. If paper isn't handy, with a pen I can write it on my hand. Also my boss is always losing track of his pens, so whenever I needed him to sign something it's easier to just hand him my pen rather than watch him shuffle through papers for 30 seconds until he finds one.
I really wanted you to respond with, "So I can do all the crazy deal math I post, DUHHH!"

[quote name="GatorBeerGeek" post="12356776" timestamp="1419444668"]Because you haven't added me, and I was too lazy to figure out if those were Is of lower case Ls in your name to add you when I thought about adding you.[/quote]
I see. Just sent you a request. Right now I see a Sly Cooper icon. I'll let you know if it changes once I'm on your list.

If anyone else wants me to add them then let me know. I understand your laziness.

[quote name="Equistina" post="12356277" timestamp="1419435117"]Glad to see I'm not the only wife who loses shit all the time :D[/quote]

Mine occasionally puts shit away while I am in the middle of using it.

Someone shoot me, my daughter has somehow gotten into the "fresh beat band" show in Nick Jr. I really hope this is not an indication of future musical tastes.

Mine occasionally puts shit away while I am in the middle of using it.
My mom was bad about this. She was such a neat freak. I can't count the number of times I'd sit a drink down only to come back and find that she'd dumped it out assuming I was done with it.

I think I'm going to rent and stream the Interview on my Chromecast.  It's $6 on the Google Play store and I have like $14 in credit on there that I'll never use.  Also get to support Sony, but even moreso people on Reddit were saying it's a good way to support a "Digital" box office.  $6 to see a movie on opening day, in the comfort of your own home, with your own snacks.  That's something I could get behind long-term.

Speaking of wives/fiances losing shit...

last night I wrapped Christmas presents, had 2 full rolls of scotch tape.  My fiance wrapped some afterwards and said she put the tape (still 2 rolls left) in the kitchen drawer.  I went to wrap some stuff for my parents today and the tape is not there...now I have to go out for the second damn time today.  

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back